Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2006 #1
Aces

Default The Mediterraneans

Hey. I has been reading up on anthropology and genetics lately and come to the understanding that the Mediterraneans, with various sub-races include the peoples of the near and middle east and north africa. The evidence even says the arabs are the pure mediterraneans. Carleton coon names them as the creators of all the ancient civilizations. Well in regard to these facts some questions arise in my little head.

1: If the spaniards and italians and other southern europeans who are predominantly mediterranean are whites, then the middle easterners and north africans are also then white aren`t they?

2. If no, what separates them from the southern europeans who are considered white by most white racists like me?

2: Why is the invasion of these middle and near easterners to european countries then destroying the white race as i have read a thousand times?

3: If these middle-eastern and north african mediterraneans are the progenitors of civilization why are these nations now poor, dirty and generally shitty after european standards?

4: Why do immigrants from these racial mediterraneans bring with them crime, rape, welfare and every other social disease to european countries if they are as white as the rest of us?

5. Where do we draw the line? The scientists even say the the egyptians are wholly caucasoids. Are they white to? And that the the egyptians of today are essentially the same people that created the egyptian civilization long ago, what happened to them?

6. Why do the near and middle easterners breed like rats with 6 children per average when southern europeans average 2 when they are so much alike racially?

I have tons of more questions. Thanks for any answers!

Greetings from norway!

Old March 26th, 2006 #2
Cardinal

Midlle Easterns are caucasian but not white. Neither are Italians or Spaniards.
I could write more but I'm not white and definitely not a "White Nationalists" and don't want to disrupt perceptions.

Old March 28th, 2006 #3
Aces

Carleton S.Coon describes the mediterraneans as white men.

http://dienekes.angeltowns.net/texts/coonmed/

Old March 28th, 2006 #4
Ural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces
Hey. I has been reading up on anthropology and genetics lately and come to the understanding that the Mediterraneans, with various sub-races include the peoples of the near and middle east and north africa. The evidence even says the arabs are the pure mediterraneans. Carleton coon names them as the creators of all the ancient civilizations. Well in regard to these facts some questions arise in my little head.

1: If the spaniards and italians and other southern europeans who are predominantly mediterranean are whites, then the middle easterners and north africans are also then white aren`t they?

2. If no, what separates them from the southern europeans who are considered white by most white racists like me?

2: Why is the invasion of these middle and near easterners to european countries then destroying the white race as i have read a thousand times?

3: If these middle-eastern and north african mediterraneans are the progenitors of civilization why are these nations now poor, dirty and generally shitty after european standards?

4: Why do immigrants from these racial mediterraneans bring with them crime, rape, welfare and every other social disease to european countries if they are as white as the rest of us?

5. Where do we draw the line? The scientists even say the the egyptians are wholly caucasoids. Are they white to? And that the the egyptians of today are essentially the same people that created the egyptian civilization long ago, what happened to them?

6. Why do the near and middle easterners breed like rats with 6 children per average when southern europeans average 2 when they are so much alike racially?

I have tons of more questions. Thanks for any answers!

Greetings from norway!
That's an intreresting subject. I touched it a little from another angle:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=31497

But some people seemed to be offended that I call them the non-whites. It wasn't my intention, but the facts are stubborn things: the non - caucasoids seems to be lactose(milk) intolerant. Mediterranean was a huge melting pot for a long time, it's impossible to determine a race just geographically.

"3: If these middle-eastern and north african mediterraneans are the progenitors of civilization why are these nations now poor, dirty and generally shitty after european standards?"

The civilizations have their periods of birth, establishing, prosperity and decline. Sometimes the climat change triggers that, sometimes the alien invasions, wars. We cannot deny the fact that in the past Egypt, India and Mesopotamia were more prosperous than now.
But the past is the past, and the present is the present. Now the white civilization is on the top, but if the brown invasion will be not put to stop, it will plummet and disappear and in near future some brown people will be wondering, how those stupid whites could create Notre Dame and Westminster Abbey, if they live in such dirt right now. No doubts, it were some smart browns who created that... Plausible? And we need to keep in mind that our creations aren't half that tough as the pyramids. Art, music, literature can be lost easily.

Old March 28th, 2006 #5
Aces

Yes. An interesting subject and an important one. Many writers write about the white race, but usually end it at that, but what constitutes it is ever more hard to come to grips with. I think we should come to a clearer picture and make some decisions. Although i know the science:cheers: is improving year after year, so new information is always encountered and must be taken into consideration.

Carleton Coon describes the perfect race as a mix between the arab and jew:box: . The perfect and most highly evolved human .I think that`s a bit of an overstatement. Hooked nose and a greasy look ain`t top notch in my book.

There is also the Dinaric race, said to be a derivative of the mediterranean race that is important in whole of central and eastern europe. Noric is described as a depigmented dinaric. They constitute from 5-25 percent is some populations. Austria is estimated at 60 percent dinaric and noric. http://www.geocities.com/zakus_1999/Races.html
Are they non whites too?

All these facts of origin and race are confusing. It will take a couple of years of reading and thinking to get it whole together i think.

Old September 8th, 2016 #6
White Brazilian Boy

The med sub-race englobes whites and non-whites.

White meds:

Non-white meds:

http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate16.htm

Thread