Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Executive Summary > Channon Christian & Chris Newsom Memorial Forum
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Is a rally/demonstration a good idea?
Great idea! We NEED to do this! 117 96.69%
Bad idea! Whites will just hit the "snooze" button, and go back to sleep! 3 2.48%
I can't decide. 1 0.83%
Voters: 121. This poll is closed

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 12th, 2007 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Exclamation Rally/Demonstration on Behalf of Channon Christian

Plans are going to be made for a demonstration in the Knoxville, TN area. This of course will be in honor of Channon Christian.

If you aren't familiar with the Channon Christian murder...snoop around the forum and you'll find a thread or two on the case. Or, you can click HERE and HERE

Do you think this is a good idea? Please vote in the above poll.

This has the potential to be a HUGE event, as there is plenty of time to plan it. Even 50-60 White people showing up will get the attention of the media, and politicians. (see HERE) Whites have the opportunity to speak up and DEMAND that action be taken, and that Whites are no longer going to stand for the nigger violence taking place in America.

If you can think of any interesting speakers besides Alex Linder...feel free to mention them here.

PLEASE stay on topic and let's make this thread a place where ideas can be exchanged. Start spreading the word to everyone you know. Please link this thread to other WN forums that you may belong to.

I will update this post as more details become available. Looking forward to this happening, and seeing MANY of you there!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; March 12th, 2007 at 11:02 PM.

Old March 12th, 2007 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Serious discussion only please. Cranks and trolls are not welcome and will be disposed of. This is an official activism thread.

Thank You

Old March 12th, 2007 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I live only a short while away. I will participate but one condition must be met; NO COSTUMES!

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old March 12th, 2007 #4
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Serious discussion only please. Cranks and trolls are not welcome and will be disposed of. This is an official activism thread.

Thank You

Thanks Stan. I also screwed up the poll.

I wanted the voters to be able to be seen. If you (or Geoff) could correct that for me (unless I can do it?), I'd appreciate it.

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; March 12th, 2007 at 11:18 PM.

Old March 12th, 2007 #5
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I thought the poll question was going to be: "Will you show up?" I think the rallies are a wasted effort. Time and money pissed away on undeserving nigger-lovers who hate us. But I'd probably still go. 700 mile drive for a chance to meet my life-long vnnf idol - Steve B? Shit yeah.

Old March 12th, 2007 #6
chrissy

This is a very good idea Jim, especially if the rally gets some advance publicity where people in the community itself are asked to attend the rally. That personalizes things for them - you know this could have been me if I had ran into those thugs.

But there is a downside, there will be some blacks attending too, to show that there not all criminals, to keep the lemmings stupid. I saw this with the rally/vigil held for the little boy that was dragged to his death, by the black crim. There were several black women there crying and going up and saying how sorry they were to the family. Blacks aren't stupid they know that whites are somewhat awakened, so they'll come to the rally to try to calm whites from giving them some much needed retaliation. I don't know what's to be done about that either.
But we need to do these kinds of things, it probably works better than staying on the computer.

Last edited by chrissy; March 12th, 2007 at 11:14 PM.

Old March 12th, 2007 #7
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke View Post
I will participate but one condition must be met; NO COSTUMES!

For this one demonstration...I agree with you. That's just my opinion though.

There's GOTTA be an awful lot of ANGRY White people in the Knoxville area. We could latch on to MANY of them.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old March 12th, 2007 #8
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
This is a very good idea Jim, especially if the rally gets some advance publicity where people in the community itself are asked to attend the rally.

Alex came up with the idea. I think it's a great idea, and it could really get legs and run.

There's GOTTA be MANY pissed off White people in that area. All it takes is a few to lead the way...they WILL follow. Besides...we could make SURE that Nancy Grace gets wind of it, and the reason the demonstration is taking place, is because Nancy didn't have the balls to do a special report on it.

Many ways the game can be played...and they're ALL legal! We STILL have the right to assemble and speak freely...unlike other countries.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old March 12th, 2007 #9
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Alex came up with the idea. I think it's a great idea, and it could really get legs and run.
Not meaning to steal anyone's thunder here but I believe that I mentioned such a rally before anyone else agreed with me. lol. I Skyped Geoff with a 'we need to go to Knoxville and demonstrate' and also put it in the thread here: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=46255 Browse to post #6.

That said I believe it's imperative that such a rally and demonstration take place. As I see it WE are the only ones that are willing to speak on behalf of those two fine young white people that were literally slaughtered and were cognizant of this fact before their life was so brutally and savagely taken from them. Our voices may be the catalyst that the Knoxville community needs in order to motivate them so that they too might also voice and demonstrate their anger over the savagery visited upon two of their own. And just maybe we can recruit a few people to stand up for and defend their white race.

If not now when? If not us who?

I WILL be there and will likely bring others with me. However, I think everyone should have notice far enough in advance to be able to work those days in to their schedule.

T

Old March 12th, 2007 #10
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Thanks Stan. I also screwed up the poll.

I wanted the voters to be able to be seen. If you (or Geoff) could correct that for me (unless I can do it?), I'd appreciate it.

-Jim
It won't let me change the options, or I don't know what I'm doing? Maybe Stan or Demonica know?

Old March 13th, 2007 #11
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck View Post
It won't let me change the options, or I don't know what I'm doing? Maybe Stan or Demonica know?
Not that big of a deal Geoff. Don't worry about it. Thanks anyway.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old March 13th, 2007 #12
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post

If not now when? If not us who?

I WILL be there and will likely bring others with me. However, I think everyone should have notice far enough in advance to be able to work those days in to their schedule.

T
I disagree with Alex on one point. Waiting til next Winter to hold this rally is too long. I suggest spring or early summer. Tennessee is beautiful then and getting people to travel during the winter is difficult due to storms and illnesses.

Old March 13th, 2007 #13
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck View Post
I disagree with Alex on one point. Waiting til next Winter to hold this rally is too long. I suggest spring or early summer. Tennessee is beautiful then and getting people to travel during the winter is difficult due to storms and illnesses.
As you are aware Geoff in my Skype messages to you I conveyed the same sentiment. I believe that within the next three months is the appropriate window of opportunity although I don't have any experience in organizing such events. However, I am furious enough to do what's necessary to see it come to pass.

T

Old March 13th, 2007 #14
William Robert
Banned

Default Every white person who doesn't want to be next better step up now!

Take a good long look and let it sink in real good.

What if this was your daughter or sister or cousin?

What if this was your son or brother or friend?

When will enough be enough?

Are you ready to be the next sacrifice on the Alter of Diversity?

It's high time we all come together and take a stand to fight for true justice and for the honor of our innocent children who are being brutally butchered daily!

Is the rally a good Idea?

Hell yes it's a good Idea!!

It's a fucking war zone in the Kwa and our white kids are the targets being victimized and singled out every fucking day!!

Enough is Enough!

Now is the time for Action!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_izIyJn84fo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF9R58Unq4E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J891pL6XamU

Last edited by William Robert; March 13th, 2007 at 12:53 AM.

Old March 13th, 2007 #15
Signal

I'm in Atlanta so this is well within driving distance for me. I think this is a good idea.

Old March 13th, 2007 #16
jimbo!
Banned

Angry huffin' & puffin'

OK....i'v jes' had a quick 'squizz' @ 'the Huffington blog': i must say: it's impressive....clearly what VNN may 'aspire' to one day....of course: it's an 'establishment front' redolent with vrs licorice all-sorts of ZOG contributors.....the 'blog' posting, how-ever, seems to be 'by invitation only' AFA I can tell(?)

my "two bobs' worth" is: if some-how we could get a 'spruik' for this rally and/or the Channon Christian case per se on there: then we'd be a quantum leap closer to making an impact!

dunno how that could be done(?).....clearly: most, if not all, VNN posters (except for the occasional OPP' forum bottom-feeder!) would be persona non grata in that neck of the woods!....perhaps some-one can think up a 'strategem' or a 'subterfuge' that might work for us

i, my-self, for now, can't think how to do this.....but: as they say: several minds are better than one, eh?

(wait a minute!.....no!....i stand corrected!....i think u can cmmnt....on vrs stories.....?.....hmmm....not sure of that now?......but i think the actual 'blog' is only for 'the approved guest list'?....doubtless: the cmmnts will be 'moderated'.......?...OK: no!....i'm wrong again!.....it appears you can comment on the actual blog posts......OK.......who's 'up for it'? )

(jimbo!)

Old March 13th, 2007 #17
jimbo!
Banned

Post posting

OK....i'v whacked a post up here; whether it appears or not....who knows?......u hafta 'register' to post: but: after that: it's automatic....i 'registered' as: 'jimbo0' ('jimbo' already being 'spoken for'!)

(jimbo!)

Old March 13th, 2007 #18
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

What about Christopher Newsome? Did everyone forget about this man who was sodomized, shot, neutered, and burned to a crisp? The rally should be for Channon Christian AND Christopher Newsome! And yes it is a great idea, it is a chance to bring some national coverage to the story perhaps. Speakers MUST scream about the AP cover up! I wish I could make it!

Old March 13th, 2007 #19
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
I thought the poll question was going to be: "Will you show up?" I think the rallies are a wasted effort. Time and money pissed away on undeserving nigger-lovers who hate us. But I'd probably still go. 700 mile drive for a chance to meet my life-long vnnf idol - Steve B? Shit yeah.

That's just it, isn't it? This crime never made it out of Knoxville, so coverage of this Rally won't either. Luckily, VNN has enough media capabilities to film and distribute coverage of such a Rally if it takes place. This protest must get on video, in print, and on radio! VNN possesses all of those mediums. This is where the VALUE comes in for our time and money.

I think it's a great idea! I suggested a similar action outside of Mike Nifong's office in Durham but got zero response. Like a previous poster said, if we don't bring this story out, who will?

I would travel from Florida for this if it's put together well and Alex is involved.

Old March 13th, 2007 #20
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
If you can think of any interesting speakers besides Alex Linder...feel free to mention them here.
Hal Turner would be great. He's a really effective public speaker.

Thread