Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 17th, 2007 #1
wwelvis

Default chech out shank talk

if you are board thear is some great news post at www.shankradio.com peter dose a show from time to time.

Old May 19th, 2007 #2
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
By the Way this is the first time I have ever critized a W.N. on an open forum as I have Shank and the reply is clear.

Shank radio=irrelevant
Peter Shank is not a white nationalist, if you knew more about him you would know that. He is however a reasonable and intelligent white person who values freedom and truth, and thus naturally arrives being associated with white nationalists. What's the alternative? Anti-white nihilism in two forms: extreme leftism or con-serv-atism.

Old May 20th, 2007 #3
wwelvis

Default duaaaaaaaaaaaaa

amrican frist what are you rambleing on about ,peter , has keeped a .low profile from attacks ,he is takeing a break from radio from the bullshit that comes with this .also he mother is dead or close to it .so if you think you are comapreing shank to alex you are way off.shank was kicked off the radio for haveing a pro white guest on his show and hisses boses fired him .so if you dont know that the,you dont know jack .hell with over 400 posts onthis form i think it has went to your head.

Old May 20th, 2007 #4
wwelvis

Default correct mark

hello mark and i see you also know about peter shank. it seems like america frist was haveing a bad day he says that shank dose not answer his emiles.DUAAAAAAAA, he stoped talking to eney one also american frist wanted to send him some money .yea well shank dose not want eney m0oney ,damm. what it has today is freash news storys from people that post thear .for years,

Old May 20th, 2007 #5
America First

Elvis and Mark, you are correct about Shank, and I forgot about his mom.

I will be deleting my previous posts. I did say some of the shows are classics that will not ever be dated as they are gold classic's that stand alone with facts as to our situation as Whites World wide.

In Conclusion, Mr. Shank can only be thanked.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old May 21st, 2007 #6
wwelvis

Default no no not delet eney thing

NO what i was trying to say was if you whear new to the internent i would say that peter has not done a live show in a long time,but from the abuse he recived when he was doing a show and the fact the RBNLIVE radio fired him for haveing bill white on as a guest and only talking about issues that white face,and negro crime ,that is i have supported him,he dose have talent and his hour show dose fly by .he tryed to be on hals show and hal was just after money from him and petters listners,and so on ,also he has been labled a anti-semite.and so on.but his news reporters have some great news storys.also try www.newnations.com they have some new news storys and do support free speach the new news story i found today was nergo kills self while break danceing.they whear drinkiing 40/oz and danceing at the honey hole .classic .thanks american for responding to this post .i just wanted to know why your whear anti shank and thanks for your views,

Thread