VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Kwanadians show they can be bigger cucks than US kwans

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartandhp

I could not even finish reading this filthy garbage.

Old March 25th, 2017 #2
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartandhp

I could not even finish reading this filthy garbage.
Finish it! Turns out refugee children are wonderful, greatful, smart future leaders and their adoptive families hate to see them go.

Unlike the ungrateful, ignorant, entitled brats that you White Bigots raise.

This is why Antis exist - raised by you, and see the light.

Last edited by Shelise Williams; March 25th, 2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Corrected all Whites to bigot whites

Old March 25th, 2017 #3
littlefieldjohn

So it stands, another consistent & monotonously stupid remark from a futile troll.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; March 25th, 2017 at 12:53 PM.

Old March 25th, 2017 #4
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Answer the jew thead, coward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
So it stands, another consistent & monotonously stupid remark from a futile troll.

From an impotent white, scared of Jews.

Old March 25th, 2017 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Run nigger run-your mouth, what else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelise Williams View Post
Finish it! Turns out refugee children are wonderful, greatful, smart future leaders and their adoptive families hate to see them go.

Unlike the ungrateful, ignorant, entitled brats that you White Bigots raise.

This is why Antis exist - raised by you, and see the light.
If these rapugee invaders were so wonderful and smart, why the fuck do White kwanadians have to pay their goddamn way for a whole year? Talk about entitled, ignorant and spoiled. Could not these wonderful, smart shitskins get their shit together before then, shitlice? And you are one to talk, nigger. We have been subsidizing your nasty, stupid violent asses for over 150 years after WHITE PEOPLE fought and died to have your worthless asses freed. And you do not even come close to being able to run SHIT except your loud mouths. I am so glad you came back for more abuse, nigger. Because I got all you can handle and them some, previously owned American. BTW, supernigger, it's grateful, not greatful. Looks like another 150 years of subsidizing your race with no discernable results.

And you reveal who you really are with that last sentence. Regardless of who you really are, a jew, white anti, or whatever, nigger is what you have identified with and I will go with that.

Old March 25th, 2017 #6
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Yah>

Quote:
If these rapugee invaders were so wonderful and smart, why the fuck do White kwanadians have to pay their goddamn way for a whole year? Talk about entitled, ignorant and spoiled. Could not these wonderful, smart shitskins get their shit together before then, shitlice? And you are one to talk, nigger. We have been subsidizing your nasty, stupid violent asses for over 150 years after WHITE PEOPLE fought and died to have your worthless asses freed. And you do not even come close to being able to run SHIT except your loud mouths. I am so glad you came back for more abuse, nigger. Because I got all you can handle and them some, previously owned American. BTW, supernigger, it's grateful, not greatful. Looks like another 150 years of subsidizing your race with no discernable results.

And you reveal who you really are with that last sentence. Regardless of who you really are, a jew, white anti, or whatever, nigger is what you have identified with and I will go with that.
You will NEVER be in a position to exploit me again, pasty bitch boy. You Had to Choke us to even pretend to be aroused.....

Any woman gets wet on the command of a gun.

Old March 25th, 2017 #7
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Asshole

Quote:
You will NEVER be in a position to exploit me again, pasty bitch boy. You Had to Choke us to even pretend to be aroused.....

Try it. Try It. We are armed and ready to shoot your balls to smithereens.

Go!! Our Powder is Dry! Thanks NRA!!!!

Old March 25th, 2017 #8
Shelise Williams
Banned

Default Super Dry.

Quote:

? Yah, my powder is dry. Your NRA promoted this. I have no reservations, asshole, Bring It.

Old March 25th, 2017 #9
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
? Yah, my powder is dry. Your NRA promoted this. I have no reservations, asshole, Bring It.

Be careful what you ask for dude, we built these hills. Here in "murica"

Old March 25th, 2017 #10
Ironguard1940

Default We might have to sell you down the river, cocoa puff

Quote:

100 lashes and then cathauling for you, chocolate drop. I warned you not to do it. But you niggers just have to run the mouth. I think though you should be sent to the rice fields. That'll break your uppity niggerness.

Old March 25th, 2017 #11
Ironguard1940

Default A persistent nigger if nothing else

Quote:

Listen, nigger, I told you I am not into bestiality. AIDS infected nigger puss isn't my game but you keep craving the cauc cock. Take your master/slave perv fantasies elsewhere.

Old March 25th, 2017 #12
Shelise Williams
Banned

Quote:
Not suggesting violence, ever. These yahoos bring it out. Effing Yahoos, what's your Trump doing? Fu== alls.

Old March 25th, 2017 #13
Ironguard1940

Default You shit or get off the pot

Quote:
You are the one that's froggy. Leap, won't you and we will take you out. We're waiting. Come the fuck on, bitch. You came here running your nigger mouth. Now back it the fuck up. Right now or shut it.

Old March 25th, 2017 #14
Ironguard1940

Default Not suggesting violence?

Quote:

How the fuck is this not suggesting violence? Bring it ho or shut your nigger ass down.

Old March 26th, 2017 #15
NewsJunkie
Banned

the syrians are the victims of zionist aggression, may their children grow up to avenge their country. Take them all in and teach them.

Thread