Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2017 #3321
carl_sebastian

Turning your beliefs into a religion can be very effictive, Ben Klassen did that with Creativity and Pierce tried the same with his cosmotheism nonsense. I actually agree with you in general Emily but your frankness will result in idiots like Paul Vogel Hating you.

Beneifs in reincarnation, multiverse, life in other planets, etc is actually pretty common and you do not need to be indoctrinated into that.

Christianity is very retarded and unless you are mentally handicapped you will not buy into that bullshit.

Political ideologies are also religions, nazis had Hitler as their god and they also accept nazi ideas without being very critical. Most humans are simply incapable or rational independent thought and thus they will accept absurd claims such as females being as smart as males, race not existing, etc.

Old May 16th, 2017 #3322
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Harting View Post
No, my post is entirely my own, and was not taken from another post someone else made elsewhere, nor was it inspired by what anyone else has said or written.

It is my analysis and perception based on observation.
Suit yourself, but please do not pretend that you have any clue what is developing behind the scenes. For your convenience, here are the links to two of my posts that caused Willy's mental breakdown during the first week of March 2017:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3221

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3224

Old May 16th, 2017 #3323
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default April 2017 Willy Alliance Bulletin: Update on Legal Matters

Yep, the WABs now have, and for months now, a regular section titled, in bold, Update on Legal Matters. Willy, the mentally sick, pathological legal terrorist that he is, is not happy unless he is making someone's life miserable through the courts. He has been doing this for over thirty years. His latest victim is the family of the late John McLaughlin.

Key paragraph:
Quote:
Our Virginia attorney is preparing the amended counterclaim in the McLaughlin matter and make a motion for a summary judgement. That judgement will be transferred to Piatt County, Illinios, where Plaintiff McLaughlin lived, and died on 22 February. These complicated (and expensive) legal matters take time....The family is aware of our counterclaim...preparing to deal with the executor or administor of McLaughlin's estate. We hope to settle amicably...
I deleted the parts where Willy tries to explain to his remaining fan club why he isn't a piece of shit.

And no, Willy did not give the McLaughlin family and friends time to grieve the loss of John. We all had to keep John's passing a secret from Willy who was/still is hellbent on legal extortion because John had the courage to stand up to Willy, because John was, as Willy sees it, not judgement proof. In other words, John made a success of himself as a farmer and had enough personal assets to make it worthwhile for a vulture like Willy to try to steal through the mis-use of the legal system.

Willy @ CensorFront (4/12/17):
Quote:
As I announced publicly for the first time in the Sustaining Members section yesterday: John McLaughlin is dead. He is no "winner," he is the loser...
Willy could not wait to gloat to the CensorFront's Sustaining Members' forum when he finally discovered that John passed away. Mo' money welfare nigger Willy, not content with his $5,000.00 a month in crazy checks, is salivating at the prospect of an another easy payday.

Old May 16th, 2017 #3324
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Emily but your frankness will result in idiots like Paul Vogel Hating you.
Lol-One of the many perks of being direct.

Let the thread go back to the topic at hand-I was responding to the Syrian quoted, as it was a good opportunity to illustrate that point on religion.

Old May 18th, 2017 #3325
carl_sebastian

Of course Williams ia doing more harm than good, he is desperatily trying to stop people from organizing outside the new NA, nintendo uses the same strategy where they stopped the development of am2r, it is about having control and abusing your IP as much as possible. Luckily i was smart enough to not donate anything to the new NA, the sooner it go bankrupt the better(narrg and williama himself do a good job draining it).

Also not many people are loyal to williams now, he has failed to become a cultleader, maybe he should target people of lacking intelligense, dumming it down to Hitler=good, jews=bad, etc but there are already a lot of these organisations. Sectarianism is a way to compensate for lacking competence, worked for the nordic resistance movement.

Emilies comments on religion are still wrong http://vintologi.clanz.co/topic2.html#p85 she isn't very intelligent and this explains why she fails too see through obvious bullshit. Paul Vogel is obviously more intelligent than emily but he still failed trying to discredit vintologi.

Emily was a horrible pick as moderator, he fell for the armenian clown promoting his pseudoscience and did not delete his posts or ban him, she did of course delete one post by me for a stupid reason and then i leaved this shitty forum for good. Williams himself almost never uses their forum which is a bit funny.

The thing many people fail to understand with christianity is that it is the suicidal moral code that is the issue, not the belief in the fictional jew jesus. Many atheists still cling on to the moral code from christianity.

The good thing with creativity and cosmotheism is that it offers an alternative moral system but unfortunately these religions does not really hold up to scrutiny(creativity is a mixed bag). The logicl concluaion from the no afterlife primise is nihilism and thus religion without afterlive(such as reincarnation) doesn't make logical sense.

Old May 19th, 2017 #3326
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Chairman ASSWIPE Willy Williams

ASSWIPE: (n) vulgar slang: a stupid, annoying, or detestable person.

For years, Willy has made fun of Bill White, repeatedly calling him Commander ASSWIPE. One example can be seen here:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=729631&postcount=20

Congratulations Willy, this thread, detailing what kind of a lying detestable stupid moron that you really are, now has nearly double the number of views of Bill White's thread stickied above.

Kind of ironic isn't it Willy? Turns out that some years after you made dozens of posts making fun of Bill White, you have proven yourself to be the real ASSWIPE of white nationalism.

Old May 19th, 2017 #3327
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down come on ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
ASSWIPE: (n) vulgar slang: a stupid, annoying, or detestable person.

For years, Willy has made fun of Bill White, repeatedly calling him Commander ASSWIPE. One example can be seen here:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=729631&postcount=20

Congratulations Willy, this thread, detailing what kind of a lying detestable stupid moron that you really are, now has nearly double the number of views of Bill White's thread stickied above.

Kind of ironic isn't it Willy? Turns out that some years after you made dozens of posts making fun of Bill White, you have proven yourself to be the real ASSWIPE of white nationalism.
If this dude is allowed to spew like this on VNNF about WW, dontcha think Williams ought to be allowed to answer?

I realize Will pissed off a lot of people here (including the Boss) but this aint cricket.

Whatever.

Old May 19th, 2017 #3328
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
If this dude is allowed to spew like this on VNNF about WW, dontcha think Williams ought to be allowed to answer?

I realize Will pissed off a lot of people here (including the Boss) but this aint cricket.

Whatever.
Give Williams a third chance to not follow the rules?

Nope. Maybe you ought to take a second look at his character.

Old May 19th, 2017 #3329
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Give Williams a third chance to not follow the rules?

Nope. Maybe you ought to take a second look at his character.
Thank you Alex.

T.Garrett, I am not here to make any friends or gain rep points. Willy posted a lot of lies about me on CensorFront for a year before I signed up here at VNN in the spring of 2016.

Was immediately attacked and said fuck it.

Wasn't until late January 2017 until I came back for good.

Willy had nearly 20 months of attacking me on CensorFront before I really began to fight back. Took only a month and a half of me posting here on VNN for Willy to have a mental breakdown and close up his soap opera thread @ CensorFront because he cannot deal with what I expose about him.

I will love to debate the son of a bitch one on one, but he is afraid of me. Why not ask Willy to reopen the CensorFront soap opera thread to debate me openly, instead of hiding his posts in the sustaining members section?

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; May 19th, 2017 at 09:46 PM.

Old May 20th, 2017 #3330
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

I always enjoyed heading up to the SM section to read things about myself I didn't even know. Like the thread that went on for a couple hundred posts about my being either a Jew or Agent. I think they finally settled on Jew.. one Xtian said he could 'smell my Jewishness from cyberspace.' Wow, that's some heavy Matzo smell to do all that. Eventually they started fighting with each other to the hysterical point, which is amusing to read. Must be how Jebus feels when he watches preachers fight over whether the Shroud of Turin is real or a fake.

When you give your real name and town, then you definitely are a Jew or Agent. So it wouldn't matter what you do, you start to realize. It wouldn't matter what the truth is, some don't care. Under the name 'Batman McAryan' they will attack, lol. When they joined in 2016 and you were there in 2013, they write 'where did you come from?' and so on.

Gobs of the Soap Opera thread are deleted--and some posts were rewritten to make it look like Christ tards use Shakespearean English....while they threaten to kill. The 'kill' part deleted, and the bad grammar all fixed up. It'd be comical if not so unethical and disgusting/dishonest. Oh well--'tis what it 'tis.

And it 'tis a pile o puke. The anonymity is one aspect, and not knowing who is doing what--but knowing that something is wrong. Very easy to get people who are unsure of what's going on onto a trail that's not right, then the next trail=equally not right, and so on.

Point is, there were people who came to me and apologized later for stuff they said when all the hysterics were going on because some didn't like what I was saying. They were sincerely believing those things re me.
That's the same with this situation--people don't always quite know what to make of things that are this long in the making, and can go in almost any direction and think it's the right one.
Open debate and open access to info=always good/right.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; May 20th, 2017 at 03:07 AM.

Old May 20th, 2017 #3331
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking bang!

LOL, woah another case of me opening mouth and inserting foot. This really isn't any of my business I have nothing to do with the NA at present. I will read the entire thread here and the other on Suckfront when I have time.

Interesting stuff but definitely too divisive for my taste, Carry On.

Cheers

Old May 20th, 2017 #3332
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
LOL, woah another case of me opening mouth and inserting foot. This really isn't any of my business I have nothing to do with the NA at present. I will read the entire thread here and the other on Suckfront when I have time.

Interesting stuff but definitely too divisive for my taste, Carry On.

Cheers

No problem, you can save time and start from late January 2017.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=158

Keep in mind that Censorfront has deleted pages and pages of posts critical of Willy Williams and edited many others.

Alex Linder is to be commended for allowing free speach on his forum.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; May 20th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Old May 21st, 2017 #3333
T.Garrett
Banned

Default Right

Quote:
No problem, you can save time and start from late January 2017.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=235917&page=158

Keep in mind that Censorfront has deleted pages and pages of posts critical of Willy Williams and edited many others.

Alex Linder is to be commended for allowing free speach on his forum.
Actually, I was being facetious with my last post.

I don't have a problem with WW, if you do so be it. I'm sure you have your reason(s) and I am aware of some of the reasons Alex Linder has for banning Williams from VNN forum. The content of this thread just struck me as, er repetitious and childish. And it's titled 'The National Alliance' hahaha ...the NA died a long time ago with Dr Pierce in my opinion, I have no interest in reading about the antics of those picking at it's rotting corpse.

I'm not the only one who feels that way either.

Anyway, ever hear the expression "believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see"?

Cheers

Old May 21st, 2017 #3334
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

T. Garret,

I can understand where you are coming from, but you need to understand that Willy is a criminal psycopath. I and many others will not be able to get on with our lives until he is finally finished.

Not once, but twice, he tried to kill me up on The Land. In addition, another time he punched me in the chest/rib area. At least three times this mental case just snapped. A fouth, he yelled to me that he was "the goddamn pope." That is where that came from. There is something seriously wrong with Willy.

In eleven days, Willy is scheduled to have his retrial for his conviction in 2016 of trying to choke to death a female staffer, a coworker of mine back in 2015.

Michael, who started this thread is now back in his home state. What Willy did to him and his family is very tragic. This is why we do not talk about it.

Last fall, someone with contacts with the Italian and Irish Mafia contacted me out of the blue. He informed me that there was a $160,000.00 contract out on me. February of this year, Willy posted on CensorFront my mother's full name and home address. That was the final straw.

Dr. Bob and Garland have been living under siege for over a year now. David Pringle has been screaming death threats and shooting fully automatic weapons near their home. Dr. Bob and Garland have to go to bed every night dressed in tactical clothes with arms nearby because of the real possibility of Pringle carrying out his death threats on any given night.

You may think that this is all childish and all, but you are somewhere safe with no worries of some criminal psychopath scheming to ruin you or your family's life.

I haven't been able to see my parents in two years. This has to end. This is why I will continue to keep the pressure on Willy until the Feds finally get off their dead ass and indict Willy, Sveta, Pringle, Strom, Storm, Vanessa, and the other co-conspirators for attempted murder, murder for hire, gun running, public corruption, veteran benefits fraud, witness intimidation, tax evasion, theft, etc.

Willy has no idea what he stirred up when he posted my elderly mother's name and address on CensorFront. Everyone named above is being investigated for at least a ten year federal prison sentence.

Pringle, you've been seen talking with the feds on two occassions. Making your deal? Ratting on Willy and the others to save your sorry ass? Perhaps the others should be doing the same?

Willy says in his March 2017 Willy Alliance Bulletin that he is looking for a new chairman for his Willy Alliance. Locals in Pocahontas County, WV tell me that Pringle has been going around, claiming that he is the new Willy Alliance chairman.

Excellent choice Willy! No self-respecting White man with any intelligence is going to take on that ceremonial title, while you continue running your criminal enterprise along with Kevin "Diddling Little Girls" Strom.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; May 21st, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

Old May 24th, 2017 #3335
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Kevin "convicted pedophile" Strom

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.52e83e80fb26

Strom gets a dishonorable mention in the Washington Post this week.

Hey Willy, instead of blowing what remains of National Alliance assets suing other white nationalists who correctly point out your incompetence at best, criminality, at worse, why don't you spend some of that irresponsibly timbered loot helping Strom sue the Washington Post?

We all know why. Strom is a really a sick motherfucker that should be hanging from a rope.

Willy, do you recall that I suggested that you get rid of Strom just over three years ago?

You couldn't because we both know that you are really an imbecile. All you know how to do is run your mouth and keep up appearances.

Give Erich Gliebe credit, at least he could play chairman of the National Alliance for over ten years.

You, Willy, who dogged Gliebe from the very beginning, went bat shit crazy within months upon self-appointing yourself as chairman after working with the feds to scare Gliebe into handing over the National Alliance to you.

Willy, I figured out your con long ago.

In a hour and a half, you will appear in a courtroom in Marlington, WV with your co-conspirator David "beer gut" Pringle.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; May 25th, 2017 at 09:42 AM.

Old May 25th, 2017 #3336
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default April 2017 Willy Alliance Bulletin: Update on Legal Matters, Part Two

Willy writes:
Quote:
There isn't much to report on [Willy's appeal of his conviction for misdemeanor assault for choking a female employee of the National Alliance]. The May [Willy Alliance Bulletin] may be a little late next month so the results of [that trial] can be reported.
And it drags on.....

The good news for the remaining Willy Fan Club is Willy is now back home, typing away with his two index fingers, bullshiting you all on the latest legal update for his May 2017 Willy Alliance Bulletin.

His pretrial was slated for May 17th. Delayed, yet again, for May 24th.

Willy's criminal retrial was scheduled for June 1st, now pushed to June 21st at 2:00 p.m.

Some may recall that Dr. Bob reported over a year ago that the judge at Willy's sentencing found Willy's conduct so egregious, that Willy received the harshest sentence, six months, that any judge in Pocahontas County handed down for a misdemeanor.

It is now possible that the "Goddamn Pope" of Pocahontas County, West Virginia, may also be known for having the longest drawn out appeal for a misdemeanor conviction in the history of Pocahontas County.

A note to the remaining fools still sending in money to Willy. Why? For the past year, year in a half, it's all going to attorneys.

It's been eight months since Willy been seen in public.

Marlington, West Virginia is a small town. A blimp like Willy is going to stick out. The following is what a local friend told me yesterday, upon seeing Willy at the courthouse:

Quote:
Fat, much fatter than before. His skin was pasty, wax like in some areas and others dry. His eyes were red and bloodshot, and looked like he was on drugs, doped up, like on drugs, to help him to hold it together, to keep him from apeing out.

His hair had not been combed or wetted down, was all stuck in grey mashes in many directions, and flat to his head, no fluff at all. Looked like he slept in a car.

He was wearing cheap dark blue uniform worker pants, what one would find in a thrift store. A cheap dress shirt, a cheap tie with some blue in it.

His coat was nothing more than a discarded old school windbreaker with a sports logo on it. He looked like shit.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; May 25th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

Old May 27th, 2017 #3337
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Kevin "the convicted pedophile" Strom....

Quote:
Will the flier you hand out fall into the hands of a wealthy man who will spread our message of truth to millions?
Gag me. Still looking for your sugar daddy Strom?

You do know that normal White males go out and earn their own money, don't you?

Nice try when you and Willy, back in the fall of 2014, broke into the Main Building to remove any and all negative comments that Dr. Pierce wrote about you two.

Read an email between Dr. Pierce and his CPA where Dr. Pierce described you as lazy and shiftless, pissed off that you often repeated old ADV broadcasts, instead of creating new material. He also grown tired of you whining for more money. You do remember why Dr. Pierce had to take over for you on ADV, don't you?

I also found an internal office memo from 2001 where Dr. Pierce described Willy as a bully, and instructed his then membership coordinator to stand up to Willy.

The story behind your Elon Musk broadcast two years ago is still hilarious.

Quote:
While Willy was trying his best to lie to law enforcement to get me charged with a felony, Sveta was busy writing letters to Elon Musk to join Willy's "very professional excellent organization," begging Musk to fund it.

Well, of course Sveta never received a response back. Surely, Sveta thought, Elon Musk would be very interested to join The Willy Alliance. Thinking her letter was lost in the mail, Sveta initiates a US postal service investigation to track down the packet.

Sveta then follows up with another letter to Elon Musk. Maybe someone intercepts Elon Musk's mail?

Kevin "diddling little girls" Strom, to keep his $500 a month Willy Alliance welfare check coming in, followed up with the ADV, The Challenges We Face: An Open Letter to Elon Musk:

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2015...-to-elon-musk/

That ADV broadcast came out the first Saturday after the SPLC's article, Chaos at the Compound, was published; also the day after Willy's soap opera thread over @ Censorfront was started by Jack Boot.

The Keyboard Front pounded out over 90 posts that Friday, totalling some ten pages.

Many were wondering why Kevin "diddling little girls" Strom followed up with the "open letter" to Elon Musk?

Well, now you all know.

Old May 27th, 2017 #3338
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

I see I have a retard giving me negative rep points. Keep it up. Seriously, keep thumbing me down. I need to be reminded, from time to time, that the so called "white movement" is filled with defectives.

Ben Klassen once compared the white movement with a barrel of rotten apples, and pointed out that there was a bountiful harvest out there (normal white folks). Dr. Pierce basically said the same thing in that infamous speech of his about the WCOTC and Aryan Nations.

My god, correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Williams, Strom, or Pringle held down one legitimate job between them in the past 30 years. And these three clowns have the nerve to claim to be leaders of Dr. Pierce's National Alliance? What a sick joke.

Hey Charlie, keep sending those care packages to Pringle and Laura Lee. You're the reason Pringle is still alive.

Pringle, what did I tell you just over a year ago? Wasn't I right?

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; May 27th, 2017 at 05:00 PM.

Old May 28th, 2017 #3339
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Jim Mathias over @ Willy's playpen this morning....

Quote:
It seems that the quality of breed of most Whites is poor (compared to the illustrious ancestors in centuries and millennia past) and these people simply aren't worth saving--and likely cannot be saved.
Jim, open your eyes. Williams, Strom, and Pringle are poor excuses for White men who would be out today along some highway holding a homemade cardboard sign, begging for change, if it wasn't for gullible whites like you still sending money to them each month.

Willy figured out how to live on the government tit years ago. He did his fours years and out in Vietnam. Ever wonder how he never recieved a scratch or Purple Heart when those medals were handed out like candy? Ever wonder how his entire company was slaughtered one day and Willy ended up unharmed?

Very simple. Willy the coward ran into the jungle.

Hey Willy, how many little Vietnamese girls did you rape for fun?

Stick around Jim. Several of us have been digging into Willy's past. The more we dig, the more we see that Willy is nothing more than a big pile of stinking dog shit.

Old May 31st, 2017 #3340
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Re the quote of Jim: "..It seems that the quality of breed of most Whites is poor (compared to the illustrious ancestors in centuries and millennia past) and these people simply aren't worth saving--and likely cannot be saved.."

*Off topic: in the sense of society and movements he is sadly right. There are some big exceptions, like Jacob Barnett and his theory that he proposed at age 13-but no doubt that in Europe and most especially the US-people are dumber and duller than a hundred years ago. Compulsory skooling didn't make 'em better, lol.

*On topic, sort of: it's hard to build movements where people will give up things when they are fairly comfy. Not like the founding of a country when people were so bad off they risked everything and had a 'don't look back' attitude. Hard to get people 'there' mentally who just don't see themselves in imminent danger, and don't have a passion for race as a result.

They see it as more risk than reward, and people want to use movements for gain if possible--nothing wrong with that in and of itself if they're honorable, but people that are really just completely 'on board' with doing what's right no matter what always build better things than those who don't really care on a deeply personal level.

Pardon if that sounds like a Dr. Phil-ism.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread