Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2005 #61
Border Ruffian

Keep hack doodling motherfucker!

Draw to win. That one with Oprah is still cracking me up. Do Not Stop Drawing.

Old May 31st, 2005 #62
SheerTerror

Hey brutus, I hate to say this because I like ya and all...but can you go easy on the Jew cock and the Jews shitting on things? I get the point and I find them funny, but newbies...think of the newbies!

Few things are as hideous as a Jew, ass cheeks parted, with Oprah flying right out at you!

Old May 31st, 2005 #63
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
RE: Border Ruffian...The hardest part is drawing with the mouse. Sometimes it’s hard to translate the movement of the hand into lines on the screen...
You might want to draw freehand first, then either scan the drawing, then touch it up with your bitmap tools afterwards, or when drawing with bitmap, try drawing after zooming the picture

Old May 31st, 2005 #64
brutus

RE: Kind Lampshade Maker
Quote:
You might want to draw freehand first, then either scan the drawing, then touch it up with your bitmap tools afterwards, or when drawing with bitmap, try drawing after zooming the picture.
Thanks for another great idea and obvious solution!

Old May 31st, 2005 #65
brutus

RE: SheerTerror

Quote:
Hey brutus, I hate to say this because I like ya and all...but can you go easy on the Jew cock and the Jews shitting on things? I get the point and I find them funny, but newbies...think of the newbies!
You’re right of course. My dilemma is how do I draw the most revolting and disgusting creature known to man without resorting to potty humor? Is it so wrong to identify the jew as a pile of maggot infested feces? Maybe, when one considers what should be the appropriate stature needed for one to be a White Nationalist leader. But the fact is Brother, I do not aspire to be a leader, nor to make any friends here. My purpose is to expose the jew for the vile piece of shit that he is. And if I have to show a TV with Oprah’s face on it, squirting-out of the filthy pimply asshole of a kike, I will do it.

No disrespect intended to you personally by these remarks, it’s just how I feel about the matter.

Old June 1st, 2005 #66
brutus

YOU CAN BECOME AN ARTIST

LEARN HOW TO DRAW AND SMEAR THE jew

SEE IF YOU HAVE ARTISTIC APTITUDE

Simply make your own sketch of “Abe the Kike” seen below (no tracing) and we will have our panel of acclaimed artists review your drawing to determine if you’ve “got what it takes” to be a real player in the smear-the-jew cartoon industry. Don’t just sit there and let your dream pass you by, take that first step today!

Old June 1st, 2005 #67
SheerTerror

None taken! I meant to respond to this message last night, but in my half-awake stupor (I was exhausted) I spilt water all over my keyboard and fucked it up. Now I'm at work with nothing to do, hehe. We all gotta do what we can, and I guess fighting fire with fire is one of em. I just saw a comic strip making fun of the KKK adopting that highway, and it had a guy walking along the road picking up trash (stuffing Klansmen in trash bags, of course!), so it is good we got people doing the same for them.

Quote:
No disrespect intended to you personally by these remarks, it’s just how I feel about the matter.

Old June 1st, 2005 #68
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
RE: Kind Lampshade MakerThe thumb book is cool, too..........maybe I should just go all-out and get into full blown animated cartoons and adapt them to internet viewing. The skies the limit...!
Copyrighting a flip book is much easier than doing big projects, for starters, and it'll get you into business quicker, so that you can enjoy the earnings now when you need start-up capital

Old June 1st, 2005 #69
brutus

The idiot jew

Old June 1st, 2005 #70
brutus

RE: Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Copyrighting a flip book is much easier than doing big projects, for starters, and it'll get you into business quicker, so that you can enjoy the earnings now when you need start-up capital
You might have something there! I’m sure that there’s a niche market for flipbooks with pictures of kikes getting hit on the head with a crowbar. But in business, I always like to think big. Maybe I could land a contract with McDonalds to have one placed in every HappyMeal?

Old June 2nd, 2005 #71
brutus

The greed of the jew is boundless

Old June 3rd, 2005 #72
brutus

The Hunchback of Notre jew

Old June 3rd, 2005 #73
sorinarlechin

Default Comment

Quote:
The greed of the jew is boundless

This is what comes to mind when i see this. I don't see the jew as being
greedy, or at least this is not his main feature. I see the jew stooges,
colaboratores, as the really greedy ones. The ones that are in bed with the jew.
All these so called self made billionaires of today for example, like Gates.
And they become philantropists, showing pitty to the masses. Puke on that.
I see jew using all our weaknesses and manipulating. So the upper classes are
mostly the greedy ones, and as such manipulated by the jew...
The more disconnected the upper classes are with the general population the
more corruptable they became, easier prey for the jew.
Just a thought.

Old June 4th, 2005 #74
brutus

The jew’s enormously filthy mind is only rivaled

by his hugely grotesque proboscis

Old June 4th, 2005 #75
brutus

Old June 4th, 2005 #76
Sean Martin

I need to print that up, it would look awesome with my Bill Clinton three dollar bill.

Quote:

Old June 6th, 2005 #77
brutus

* * THE PROTOCOLS * *
OF THE ELDERS OF ZION

If you are investigating White Nationalism,
You must go here:
http://www.iahushua.com/BeWise/protocol.html

Old June 6th, 2005 #78
Chain

The 3rd world 7-11 clerks would be very, very impressed were it not illegal to pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I need to print that up, it would look awesome with my Bill Clinton three dollar bill.

Be at Yorktown, White People.
http://www.nsm88radio.com/060305.wma

Old June 7th, 2005 #79
brutus

How many kikes can you fit into a VW Beetle?

5 + one in the ashtray

I’ve always wondered about that 1 kike in the ash tray?

So I found one and took a picture.

Old June 9th, 2005 #80
brutus

TO: All WN Operatives
Integrate to your files

White Nationalist intelligence gathering methods
are equal to that of the world’s superpowers
in their sophistication and scope.

Below we have a satellite photo
produced with wall penetrating x-ray

This counter-espionage
and computer enhanced digital photo