Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2015 #81
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

How is it feasible?

Like seriously, how would this work? It necessitates basically a violent overthrow of the system. We have like two generations left before full nigger apocalypse, and you think this is possible in that time?

Meanwhile, artificial wombs are a couple decades away. Even as a temporary stopgap, this will ensure white survival. Also, considering the absolute fascination inferior races have for whites, it is within the realm of possibility that wealthy Asians and Middle Easterners will opt for white genetic material to make their offspring.

Old May 8th, 2015 #82
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
How is it feasible?

Like seriously, how would this work? It necessitates basically a violent overthrow of the system. We have like two generations left before full nigger apocalypse, and you think this is possible in that time?

Meanwhile, artificial wombs are a couple decades away. Even as a temporary stopgap, this will ensure white survival. Also, considering the absolute fascination inferior races have for whites, it is within the realm of possibility that wealthy Asians and Middle Easterners will opt for white genetic material to make their offspring.
Yeah - more racemixing, with arabs asians and jews buying our genes with their $$$. Who will mostly be making children this way? Not virile masculine men (who are able to reproduce with real women, and keep them). Mostly outcasts who can't attract real women, homosexuals who want to have children without having to touch a yucky woman, men who married barren old hags that can't reproduce, and men with low sperm counts who cannot reproduce through natural sex and need scientists to create their children in a lab for them. A world of more of this? No thanks. Along with the fact that - like I said, cold mothers produce autistic children - what would be the consequence of a world with no mothers at all?

Old May 9th, 2015 #83
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Nigel has been trolling you all pretty hard, and you keep taking the bait.
Not sure if that's true or not.

If he is , so what? Well done. 10 Internet points for him. But it is a serious topic, and could do without the bitterness, stupidity and frivolity (not just from him) that does tend to undermine the good points he (or others) might have, and do have.

Quote:
How is it feasible?
How are robot mothers feasible? Going from artificial wombs (which are still a fair way off) to sentient robo-mothers is a pretty damn big step, for about a thousand different reasons, which you simply handwave by saying, 'oh, it's only 20 years away'. Not to mention everything else that's terribly wrong with the idea.

It seems a lot of modern guys (and women, don't get me wrong) want power without responsibility. They want the roses but not the thorns. (et cetera ...)

That will never work. Men and women both have to think or act in a responsible way, or we end up with ... well, more of the same that's resulted in the cesspit we all live in nowadays.

Just be responsible and thoughtful, that's all. People agonise endlessly about what shit they're going to watch on TV or the Internet, or what shit they're going to have for dinner (generally, not necessarily any person in particular here), but launch into life-changing actions and decisions without any thought at all, without contemplating how their lives could end up being fucked by them. They put more thought into petty detail than they do into the things that actually matter.

Old May 9th, 2015 #84
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
No offence Alyss, but you've taken far to many cocks for me to even consider you for sexual relations. What's worse, you insist on just lying there doing nothing, lazy. Sei figa de legno, as the Italians say.
I'm not offended....You're a mental case. You wouldn't know what to do with a woman if she grabbed you and threw you onto a bed. We all know, you never been with a lady before.

Create a thread about courting and sexual relations with women, than pop up with " i hate women" & i want to fuck robots and create fake wombs, tells me your a pathetic loser that has no idea about courting women and having any sexual relations with women.

You know why I know this? Your courting brenna on this site and there is no chance of you meeting up with her, because she is miles away ... Instead you should be going to local Pub and courting white women, loser! But you wont do that because you are a scared little wimp that only has the courage to talk to women behind a computer screen.

Last edited by Alyss; May 9th, 2015 at 06:44 AM.

Old May 9th, 2015 #85
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Dingleberry View Post
Cock prisons, eh?
Ya it sounds like that is the way you "Swing". You even know where to find pictures.

Quote:
You seem to know a lot.
Says the weirdo who knows just where to find queer, pervert level cock prison pictures. It makes me cringe to realize what other sources of demented sexual devices are familiar to Nigel.

Quote:
I've heard that closet fags chimp out when people question their sexuality, this true?
Chimp out? LMFAO Says the White sand Nigger!
I would be safe to say Closet Fags first take a severe dislike of Females in general.....Like you.

Quote:

White men don't prostrate themselves for the sake of others, yet here you are crying harder than Brenna Wolf on bloody vagina day,
Wow, that is some mind boggling douchebag reverse logic.

Sounds like you need a lesson in reading comprehension, You are the one sniveling like a little cunt about females in general, so that WOULD MAKE you the crybaby, genius.

Old May 9th, 2015 #86
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

ITT this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Dalvez
'oh, it's only 20 years away'.
The fuckbots aren't really the main issue. A lot of men who want reproductive rights don't want anything to do with women or long term commitments. The crux here is that men and women are not equal even in this oddball society.

By cutting the physical cord between men and women, a lot of men who want a family but dislike the thought of having a noose around their neck with their wife's hand on the scaffold can simply start one on their own accord. Women can just waltz in any fertility clinic at any time and pay the toll, or, just put up an ad on Craigslist for insemination or something. One guy in the Netherlands has spawned 98 children doing this, offering his services for free, naturally.
Quote:
Just be responsible and thoughtful, that's all.
Just B.E. yourself, eh? Jesus, is there any wonder why we're being crushed out there by our racial enemies?

Old May 9th, 2015 #87
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Ya it sounds like that is the way you "Swing". You even know where to find pictures.
Yeah finding images for things in 2015 is a highly complex process.

My ability to find any photo while you can't isn't indicative of my own degeneracy, but simply your own incompetence and stupidity.
Quote:
Says the weirdo who knows just where to find queer, pervert level cock prison pictures. It makes me cringe to realize what other sources of demented sexual devices are familiar to Nigel.
I dunno, should I throw demented sexual devices into a Google image search and find out for you, doofus?
Quote:
Sounds like you need a lesson in reading comprehension, You are the one sniveling like a little cunt about females in general, so that WOULD MAKE you the crybaby, genius.
Nod really, I'm saying pump and dump them with reckless abandon. You're putting the pussy on a pedestal. You're whipping yourself before a statue of a vulva, thinking it righteous. Not only can it not care, but you haven't noticed that it's on a clay foundation.

Old May 9th, 2015 #88
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Yeah finding images for things in 2015 is a highly complex process.

My ability to find any photo while you can't isn't indicative of my own degeneracy, but simply your own incompetence and stupidity.
Somehow you must think everything on the internet is valid? I think you may actually own one of those devices.

At any rate in this day and age do you actually think one could not circumvent such a idiot device?

Quote:
I dunno, should I throw demented sexual devices into a Google image search and find out for you, doofus?
You don't need to, just look under your bed. You know, the bed you have that is devoid of women.

Quote:
Nod really, I'm saying pump and dump them with reckless abandon. You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.
How so, because I actually get respect from women? Again, you have a imbecile level nigger behavioral disorder. Somewhere along the line you think all men who get steady sex from women need to placate them.
Somehow I am suspect you could not get laid with a yacht and a fist full of hundreds in a whorehouse.

Quote:
You're whipping yourself before a statue of a vulva, thinking it righteous.
Na, I leave the whipping up to the demented weirdos like yourself. I hope your boyfriend isn't too hard on you.

Quote:
Not only can it not care, but you haven't noticed that it's on a clay foundation.
Are you animating pussy? man, you better see a mental professional, there is something wrong with your melon.

Old May 9th, 2015 #89
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menses View Post
Somehow you must think everything on the internet is valid? I think you may actually own one of those devices.

At any rate in this day and age do you actually think one could not circumvent such a idiot device?
You may think what you like, it does not make you any more intelligent considering you didn't even know how image searches work.
Quote:
You don't need to, just look under your bed. You know, the bed you have that is devoid of women.
Sssss BURN! I don't care.

I get to leave the toilet seat up.
Quote:
How so, because I actually get respect from women?
I'm not exactly seeing any of them praising you for being a bitch.
Quote:
Again, you have a imbecile level nigger behavioral disorder.
t. dogtor of psygology

Imbecile behaviour is working for someone and getting nothing for it, like defending unscrupulous cumdumpsters in internet fights.
Quote:
Somewhere along the line you think all men who get steady sex from women need to placate them.
Le non sequiter face.

Somewhere along the line you made up a premise and created a conclusion for it. I need not placate anyone. In fact, I've been arguing that placation =/= sex. Ie. you white knighting for hoes on the internets.
Quote:
Somehow I am suspect you could not get laid with a yacht and a fist full of hundreds in a whorehouse.
VNN has fallen to Somali-tier for intellectual discourse. I posit a belief and instead of inspecting the belief itself you go after who posts it. Despite my continued elucidation on why you're an idiot and incorrect (what you're saying is essentially unknowable because I'm an internet persona), you can't but continue to write down logical fallacies like I'm x,y and z instead of explaining how we deprogram sluts and return to some lofty women-are-property system (ironically "Mid East nigger mentality" ipso facto).

Why aren't you geniuses offering solutions instead of throwing mud? You cannot. Women in the 21st century are to be used, wholly, like the sexual objects they want to be. At a man's leisure he can, after careful deliberation and examination, pick a virginal, chaste one as a wife. Be warned, however, women are perpetual liars. Even Odin knew this.
Quote:
Na, I leave the whipping up to the demented weirdos like yourself. I hope your boyfriend isn't too hard on you.
A lot of what you say strikes me as projection. Ie. you're the faggot who is embarrassed about his homosexuality and lashes his frustration out towards heteronormative people. I should know, my gf has a degree in psychology (cognitive, sure, but she knows her shit when it comes to filthy degenerates void of learned understanding on these topics).
Quote:
Are you animating pussy? man, you better see a mental professional, there is something wrong with your melon.
Animating is the wrong word. What you're thinking of is personification, giving human qualities to something non-human. Like a vagina.

Old May 9th, 2015 #90
Olaf Menes

Quote:

Why aren't you geniuses offering solutions instead of throwing mud?
Ok.

To accommodate belligerent homo weirdos like you.

Perhaps you can find some genetic therapist scientists to morph your DNA so you can evolve an anus womb... carry your own baby inanus

That way, you can just fuck yourself in the ass to procreate.

"Grandpa Nigel, where did daddy come from?"

"My asshole, Grandson".

That way the future is certain to have douchebags. It would be like Doubling up douchebaggery into a whole tribe of super douchebags!

Old May 9th, 2015 #91
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
To accommodate belligerent homo weirdos like you.
You do realize how much of a child you sound like with this, right?

Like Zimbabwean pre-school playground level insults.
Quote:
Perhaps you can find some genetic therapist scientists to morph your DNA so you can evolve an anus womb... carry your own baby inanus

That way, you can just fuck yourself in the ass to procreate.

"Grandpa Nigel, where did daddy come from?"

"My asshole, Grandson".

That way the future is certain to have douchebags. It would be like Doubling up douchebaggery into a whole tribe of super douchebags!
Quite the vivid imagination you have there, son. I'd recommend with these skills trying your hand at Twilight or Harry Potter fanfiction. You never know, somebody might actually appreciate your, er, English efforts.

Old May 9th, 2015 #92
Olaf Menes

Quote:
You do realize how much of a child you sound like with this, right?
Says the douchebag who invokes artificial wombs because he is not man enough to retain a female.

I actually feel pity for such pathetic individuals like you.

Old May 9th, 2015 #93
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Says the douchebag who invokes artificial wombs because he is not man enough to retain a female.

I actually feel pity for such pathetic individuals like you.
I don't pity men who cannot retain females, if they knew the shit millions of ex-husbands have to go through on a monthly basis, they'd realize how lucky they are.

Likely, artificial wombs will lead to a type of renaissance and breaking the chains of female tyranny. I won't enjoy this myself, but I'll be satisfied in seeing it happen. All you can do is boast about "muh female respekt" and "muh can't use google imagesearch."

I'm sure your asspain when the artificial womb becomes reality will be pretty massive. I'll be here laughing at you then. Twenty years later you'll still have nothing beyond "lol virgin" as an argument. It will be kek.

Old May 9th, 2015 #94
Olaf Menes

Quote:
I should know, my gf has a degree in psychology (cognitive, sure, but she knows her shit when it comes to filthy degenerates void of learned understanding on these topics).
Of course, you must be a case study for her.

How convenient. Your other girlfriend must be an expert on the development of artificial wombs!

But then again, I think you are most likely a lying sack of shit.

Last edited by Olaf Menes; May 9th, 2015 at 01:07 PM.

Old May 9th, 2015 #95
Olaf Menes

Quote:

I'm sure your asspain when the artificial womb becomes reality will be pretty massive.
No need for it, I have no concern.

Like I said, it will be the only way pathetic little runts like yourself will be able to procreate.

But then again the power might go off, cutting the oxygen pump off and devoiding your developing abomination of oxygen to the brain, causing severe mental retardation.

Should be a perfect copy of you then.

Old May 9th, 2015 #96
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Anyone ever delve into a study of how these shitposting machineguns keep carrying on despite being disproven on every conceivable level?

I'm talking about the ones who attempt some pathetic argument, gets blown apart, and then ups their post count by order of magnitude in literally just insults, usually, very child-like and at best pedestrian. Incapable of gleaning any information about the poster himself just uses tumblr-tier stock like "ur a virgin" or "lol can't do x because y."

When it comes down to threads like this one runs into a reality v. ideal. Look at the actual posts dealing with the OP: "dude, don't screw around, just find a girl and B.E. (B.E. eternally) yourself." or "let's go back to the middle ages when women were considered draught animals and property."

Okay, I get it, we're not living in a Disney movie. We all work towards a common goal, that is, complete seizure of power and revolutionary traditionalism (except libertarianfags who are on acid or something). But if this goal is unachievable within your lifetime, why not live a double-standard and get some enjoyment out of it? Pussy is relatively easy to attain, and bestposters like Donnie and I have stated, your sexual portfolio looks good when you have a lot of notches on your bedpost.

My bringing up artificial wombs is due to not necessarily being the ideal future, but it is the future and there is nothing that can stop this. All you guys can do is internet fight about it. I am merely stating that it will lead to heretofore untold levels of male independence and a breaking down of the exploitative sexual cycle that has led to $32,000,000,000 worth of extortion money from men to women yearly, in the US alone (something like $46 million in my country). Does nobody actually care that a small country's GDP is moved from man to women using their own children as a method of extortion?

When faced with these facts the shitposting machineguns set for rapid-fire and churn out something like 1200 RCPM (random capitalizations per minute) and post really nothing of value. Whether they just want attention like the retarded boy in class screeching in the corner or are just mean simpletons the end result is the same, low quality posts and threads which reflect on the forum.

Last edited by Nigel Thornberry; May 9th, 2015 at 02:08 PM.

Old May 9th, 2015 #97
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menses View Post
Of course, you must be a case study for her.
I have been in several of her experiments regarding whether central attention is required for accessing value of irrelevant number magnitude or if it is done automatically (ie. long vs. short SOAs), typically of a pool of 80-180 subjects. Her research is primarily geared towards cognitive psychology, as you may have noticed.
Quote:
How convenient. Your other girlfriend must be an expert on the development of artificial wombs!
That isn't psychology. Nice try, though.
Quote:
But then again, I think you are most likely a lying sack of shit.

We all know how far "thinking" gets you.

Old May 9th, 2015 #98
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
But then again the power might go off, cutting the oxygen pump off and devoiding your developing abomination of oxygen to the brain, causing severe mental retardation.
Unsure what "devoiding" means, but if you're saying you'd like to see a developing 1488% white fetus deprived of oxygen so it goes retarded because you lost to the father in an internet fight, you've pretty much failed everyone's litmus test for being a good human being.

Old May 9th, 2015 #99
Olaf Menes

Quote:
I have been in several of her experiments

I would surmise it is far more probable you are a lying sack of shit.

Old May 9th, 2015 #100
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Unsure what "devoiding" means, but if you're saying you'd like to see a developing 1488% white fetus deprived of oxygen so it goes retarded because you lost to the father in an internet fight, you've pretty much failed everyone's litmus test for being a good human being.
Anyone ignorant enough like yourself, to dream of relying on artificial wombs for procreation is already retarded, holding back oxygen might improve on the mental capacity of your fantasy offspring.

Thread