Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: what should be done about the nigger problem?
send the niggers back to Africa 4 40.00%
kill the niggers then send them back to Africa 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 16th, 2018 #1
Negros are apes
Banned

Default what to do about the nigger problem

What should be done about the nigger problem?

Old December 16th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

They don't even have to go all the way back to Africa. They can go to Haiti, Jamaica, Guyanna, etc.

Old December 16th, 2018 #3
Longbaugh

Kill them and incinerate the bodies.

Old December 17th, 2018 #4
)))Marc(((

Default Living White

Avoid the groid . IMHO , the most effective activity we can do is move to 95% or better White locales. Think locally ; act locally. Create an environment of fiscal divorce with the non white. Venues lacking in jewish influence.

Old December 17th, 2018 #5
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Old December 17th, 2018 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Going ...down?

Yesterday I was alone in an elevator with a nwa (nigger with attitude) ...I got in the car and smiled at the smelly shitskin and said 'whutsup' and he just looked blankly at me in return with that stupid fuck you face.

So what do you think I did? Hahaha first I started laughing like a fucking maniac then I turned to him and said 'Fuck You' before punching him in the neck and dropping him gasping to the floor of the car. I stood with my shoe on his head until the door opened on the ground floor and two decent looking white chicks were standing there. Haha you should have seen the looks on their faces, I think they liked what they saw. The blonde's eyes glazed over I think the scene made her horny ...

You dudes should try dropping a lone shitskin for no good fucking reason aside from jollies, it's the ultimate feel good move don't say anything racial just sucker punch the fucking black piece of shit. He's lucky I didnt fuck him up worse he pissed all over himself and was coughing and screaming 'Uh cant breathe, he fucking crazy he fucking crazy' the nigger was crying. Hey if you're gonna have a fucking tude with me in close quarters you run the risk of getting fucked up. Or worse. The little blak bitch.

If you cant use your hands like I can use a piece of steel pipe cut to convenient length and just wail until he cries for his momma ...and he will, I've been doing shit like this and getting away with it for close to 50 years and likely will till the day I get myself killed or shit the bed one night dreaming about Valhalla. Which reminds me, I need to go and work out there's a new trainer at the gym and she's smokin hot I need her phone number. Hahaha, white guy in an expensive business suit fucks up nigger fer fun ...

Cheers Y'all

Old December 22nd, 2018 #7
Danny1488

Haha, love the poll results.
Yeah dead or not dead, just put them on a boat to Africa.
Because of their low IQ they will eventually kill themselves. It may come from diseases like aids or Ebola. Or they just attack themselves.

Thread