VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 27th, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Women Complaining About The Lack Of "Good Men"

There really aren't enough men. Photo via Flickr user krystiano

We all have that friend: the beautiful, intelligent, driven woman who—like Katherine Heigl in every rom-com—can't find a decent date. Every guy she goes out with is an asshole; she consistently dates "below" her league, and she's on the verge of giving up on a committed relationship altogether.

Not long after he turned 30, the writer Jon Birger realized he and his wife knew a lot of women like that. The couple didn't have a lot of single male friends left, but the many single women they knew all seemed to be buyers stuck in a seller's market. One of those friends, Birger told me, "had been dating a guy for a couple years. It certainly seemed like they were well on their way to getting married. She was in her late 30s, he was in his mid 40s. She really wants to have kids, get married, the whole [thing]. And she's amazing in every way."

One day at lunch, Birger casually asked her about her boyfriend. "Her whole expression changed," Birger recalled. They had just broken up. "They'd been dating for over two years and he said he 'just wasn't ready to settle down.'"

This got Birger, a former economics writer for Fortune and Money, thinking: How could a man of that age be so cavalier about casting aside such an amazing woman? And why do we all have similar stories of incredible female friends trapped for years in dating hell? Why are there so many great single women? Where are all the great single men?

Using his background in economics and statistics, Birger sought out an answer. The result is his new book, Date-onomics: How Dating Became a Lopsided Numbers Game, a clever read with a sobering conclusion: There simply aren't enough college-educated men to go around. For every four college-educated women in my generation, there are three college-educated men. The result? What Birger calls a "musical chairs" of the heart: As the men pair off with partners, unpartnered straight women are left with fewer and fewer options—and millions of them are eventually left with no options at all.

I sat down for a long talk with Birger and found out why boys aren't graduating from college, why your best friend is single, and why more women should consider moving to Silicon Valley.

VICE: How did you determine that there was this nation-wide "man deficit" among the college-educated?

Jon Birger: I think when I began the research, I actually thought the conclusion was a little different. I assumed this was a New York problem or a big city thing. Like in New York, I [thought] it had something to do with the labor market here; fashion and PR and media attract a lot of women and Wall Street isn't nearly the all-male bash that it used to be, so I figured there would be all those shifts in the labor market—[I thought] maybe there was something unique about LA and Washington and New York that make them particularly bad for women. It turns out I was wrong. In fact, what I call the "college man deficit"

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://archive.is/OtvEm

Old September 27th, 2015 #2
Zorost

An interesting article.

It would have been nice if they'd at least mentioned the elephant in the room, that feminism is what has lead to the situation they are complaining about.

I'm not a troglodyte, I think college and careers should be open for women, I just don't think an effort should be made to get women to go to college.

Old September 28th, 2015 #3
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
An interesting article.

It would have been nice if they'd at least mentioned the elephant in the room, that feminism is what has lead to the situation they are complaining about.

I'm not a troglodyte, I think college and careers should be open for women, I just don't think an effort should be made to get women to go to college.
That's bullshit. Just about everyone has a degree or something these days. There are actually too many people with degrees competing for fewer jobs to go around for whites.

Anyways these "educated" women are mostly filled with fluff due to going to college and getting their heads filled with poison.

I'd like to See Alex comment on this stuff. Is Alex married btw? I can't see how he'd put up with most modern girls.

Old September 28th, 2015 #4
Zorost

"According to census data, 209.3 million people in the United States are 25 years old or older, and 66.9 million have a bachelor’s degree or higher (such as a master’s, professional or doctoral degree). That means about 68 percent of them do not have a bachelor’s degree. If we include people who have an academic associate degree -- about 11.7 million people -- the percentage of people without a degree declines slightly, to 62 percent."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-rick-santoru/

Other than that, I'm not sure how you are disagreeing with me.

Old September 28th, 2015 #5
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
"According to census data, 209.3 million people in the United States are 25 years old or older, and 66.9 million have a bachelor’s degree or higher (such as a master’s, professional or doctoral degree). That means about 68 percent of them do not have a bachelor’s degree. If we include people who have an academic associate degree -- about 11.7 million people -- the percentage of people without a degree declines slightly, to 62 percent."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-rick-santoru/

Other than that, I'm not sure how you are disagreeing with me.
Also we must figure in spics and other muds as well who don't have degrees out of all those people. Most young whites I see have degrees even if they're 2 year degrees. Granted a lot of these degrees are liberal arts degrees and were a waste of money.

Old September 28th, 2015 #6
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
For every four college-educated women in my generation, there are three college-educated men.
A large number of these college-"educated" women learned nothing of economic value, another large percentage barely passed, and a further large number went to kwalleges whose standards are barely above those of high school.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; September 28th, 2015 at 05:45 PM.

Old September 28th, 2015 #7
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
A large number of these college-"educated" women learned nothing of economic value, another large percentage barely passed, and a further large number went to kwalleges whose standards are barely above those of high school.
Totally agree.

Also you must factor in the courses they take. Like my college had about 2500 under grad students at the home campus 57 percent female the first year I was there. Female students had a lot higher GPA than males.

However most of the girls usually take fluff classes and liberal arts degrees like sociology, psychology, music, religion. Basically jew shit and nothing of value hence the easier classes and better grades. While the tougher business classes had more us guys in them like economics, accounting, etc that took more studying and skill to pass and not an easy A all the time.

A lot of those fluff classes takes memorization and you can pass it.

Old October 2nd, 2015 #8
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
An interesting article.

Femnazis claim they want equality. Thats bullshit. What they are really after is discrimination in their favour.
Men only clubs are called sexist, yet look at all the women only gyms etc that have opened up.
As for why they cant get a bloke, thats easy. Most have put their career in front of any relationship. To them the career comes first. They dont want to be a wife or a mother and they are not interested in having a family. They have bought into the jew lie that they can have it all and put off motherhood until it suits them due to IVF

Old October 4th, 2015 #9
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

The only career that should be available to women is breeding.

A more Victorian attitude is needed. From an early age girls need to be groomed like a horse and know that their prime use is to bear a large family and maintain a smooth family atmosphere where a man need not bother himself about domestic matters.

That means only teaching them the basics like Cooking, house keeping, sowing and child rearing and also to be innocent, virtuous, biddable and dutiful.

Anything else is just a waste of resources.

Old October 4th, 2015 #10
Karl Lueger

[quote ] She was in her late 30s, he was in his mid 40s. She really wants to have kids, get married, the whole [thing]. And she's amazing in every way."

One day at lunch, Birger casually asked her about her boyfriend. "Her whole expression changed," Birger recalled. They had just broken up. "They'd been dating for over two years and he said he 'just wasn't ready to settle down.'"

This got Birger, a former economics writer for Fortune and Money, thinking: How could a man of that age be so cavalier about casting aside such an amazing woman? And why do we all have similar stories of incredible female friends trapped for years in dating hell? Why are there so many great single women? Where are all the great single men?

Using his background in economics and statistics, Birger sought out an answer. The result is his new book, Date-onomics: How Dating Became a Lopsided Numbers Game, a clever read with a sobering conclusion: There simply aren't enough college-educated men to go around. For every four college-educated women in my generation, there are three college-educated men. [/quote]

What makes that chic "amazing"?

What is it about her that is so "amazing", that she stands out from millions of other women?

Does that "amazing" chic do anything thats not from televitz and movies?

is she good at sucking cock? oh wow.. so cool.
has she been around the block a few hundred times with different guys and many a shitskin?
wow, such sexual experience must be "amazing" to fuck a loose pussy flapping around. yeah bruh.

is she a brain-dead liberal "celebrating diversity and practicing multikulti"?

90% of women out there are not only NOT amazing, they are little more than a pile of shit.

Ive seen them, so have you, we dont live on a VNN forum, so s everyday you see those non racial, jew made fucking lemmings.

That pic is just some nasty fucking sluts.

How many niggers have fucked them already?

How is it even possible a chic, so used up and damaged, would even dare to think of being married to anything other than a male verison of a similar shitbag.

You, dear sluts, are not married because you are not good enough to love, its that simple.
You a product of jew degeneracy, a clueless, awful slut, an object of a brief sexual amusement and nothing more, ever,
no school or corporate promotion can fix the damaged material that makes such women.

"college educated" or, jew indoctrinated, what makes a "great guy" for these bitches anyway?

What about a real man who is counter-jew and correctly hates niggers?
Obvious those are signs of being great, so how many of those chics consider that as mandatory criteria is a relationship?

so are we to understand those educated women do not support miscegenation, or non white immigration, or dykes, or anti-white jewish activity.. oh wait, those are exact symptoms of the disease educated types are supposed to embrace.

Rambo, John J.

Old October 4th, 2015 #11
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post

A more Victorian attitude is needed. From an early age girls need to be groomed like a horse and know that their prime use is to bear a large family and maintain a smooth family atmosphere where a man need not bother himself about domestic matters.

That means only teaching them the basics like Cooking, house keeping, sowing and child rearing and also to be innocent, virtuous, biddable and dutiful.

I thought only sex offenders spoke of grooming girls from an early age

Old October 4th, 2015 #12
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
[quote ] She was in her late 30s, he was in his mid 40s. She really wants to have kids, get married, the whole [thing]. And she's amazing in every way."

Using his background in economics and statistics, Birger sought out an answer. The result is his new book, Date-onomics: How Dating Became a Lopsided Numbers Game, a clever read with a sobering conclusion: There simply aren't enough college-educated men to go around. For every four college-educated women in my generation, there are three college-educated men.
What makes that chic "amazing"?

What is it about her that is so "amazing", that she stands out from millions of other women?

Does that "amazing" chic do anything thats not from televitz and movies?

is she good at sucking cock? oh wow.. so cool.
has she been around the block a few hundred times with different guys and many a shitskin?
wow, such sexual experience must be "amazing" to fuck a loose pussy flapping around. yeah bruh.

is she a brain-dead liberal "celebrating diversity and practicing multikulti"?

90% of women out there are not only NOT amazing, they are little more than a pile of shit.

Ive seen them, so have you, we dont live on a VNN forum, so s everyday you see those non racial, jew made fucking lemmings.

That pic is just some nasty fucking sluts.

How many niggers have fucked them already?

How is it even possible a chic, so used up and damaged, would even dare to think of being married to anything other than a male verison of a similar shitbag.

You, dear sluts, are not married because you are not good enough to love, its that simple.
You a product of jew degeneracy, a clueless, awful slut, an object of a brief sexual amusement and nothing more, ever,
no school or corporate promotion can fix the damaged material that makes such women.

"college educated" or, jew indoctrinated, what makes a "great guy" for these bitches anyway?

What about a real man who is counter-jew and correctly hates niggers?
Obvious those are signs of being great, so how many of those chics consider that as mandatory criteria is a relationship?

so are we to understand those educated women do not support miscegenation, or non white immigration, or dykes, or anti-white jewish activity.. oh wait, those are exact symptoms of the disease educated types are supposed to embrace.[/QUOTE]

Very hard to find racially aware women. I mean look at the ratio of male to female on here and Stormfront.

Most women are liberal and if they found out our views they would run away as fast as they can and call you and ebil Nazi racist.

How are WN men supposed to find good women if few exist?

So many young women today act like sluts and are airheads.

Oh and by airheads did anyone see this the other day from an Arizona Diamaondbacks game? those young ladies are likely typical brains of mush filled by the Jew education system.

Old October 4th, 2015 #13
Zorost

Quote:

Weak women tend to raise weak sons.

It was the Spartan women who gave their sons a shield and told them, "come back with it, or on it." Can you imagine your kind of woman saying that to her precious little baby darling?

One of the many problems with feminism is that it makes women weaker, not stronger. Traditional women weren't weak, they just knew what their areas of specialization should be. Both of my grammas were as traditional as they come, no college, loved to cook for their families... but you did NOT fuck with them on their own turf, or treat them with disrespect. If you did you'd get a wooden spoon up side your head.

Old October 5th, 2015 #14
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Femnazis claim they want equality. Thats bullshit. What they are really after is discrimination in their favour.
Men only clubs are called sexist, yet look at all the women only gyms etc that have opened up.
As for why they cant get a bloke, thats easy. Most have put their career in front of any relationship. To them the career comes first. They dont want to be a wife or a mother and they are not interested in having a family. They have bought into the jew lie that they can have it all and put off motherhood until it suits them due to IVF
This ^

Women want it all, then bitch when they can't get it.

Old October 5th, 2015 #15
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:

One of the many problems with feminism is that it makes women weaker, not stronger. Traditional women weren't weak, they just knew what their areas of specialization should be. Both of my grammas were as traditional as they come, no college, loved to cook for their families... but you did NOT fuck with them on their own turf, or treat them with disrespect. If you did you'd get a wooden spoon up side your head.
Same with my grandmas. Both were more dominate than their male partners but knew their female place as home maker and a mother.

Old October 5th, 2015 #16
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post

Very hard to find racially aware women. I mean look at the ratio of male to female on here and Stormfront.

Most women are liberal and if they found out our views they would run away as fast as they can and call you and ebil Nazi racist.

How are WN men supposed to find good women if few exist?

So many young women today act like sluts and are airheads.
Jeff, if so many young women today are nothing more than sluts and airheads then why are you constantly whinging that you cant get laid ? Seriously Jeff, if even the sluts and airheads wont touch you then there must be something seriously wrong with you.
There are many good women out there but you wont find them if you are constantly reading cosmo or whinging.

Old October 5th, 2015 #17
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
It was the Spartan women who gave their sons a shield and told them, "come back with it, or on it." Can you imagine your kind of woman saying that to her precious little baby darling?
Stop getting your history from Heebywood, The Spartans were overrated
and no better then a typical South American Junta.

Sparta wasn't the idealized version of Plato, in reality Sparta was a thoroughly corrupt military dictatorship.

The Persians described the Spartans as the most easily corruptible of all Greeks and their loyalty was easy to buy. (Athenians were the most difficult to buy.)

Old October 5th, 2015 #18
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
I thought only sex offenders spoke of grooming girls from an early age
So you equate horse grooming with sex.

Old October 5th, 2015 #19
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
So you equate horse grooming with sex.
No, just curious about why you would use the term groomed in relation to young girls

Old October 5th, 2015 #20
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
No, just curious about why you would use the term groomed in relation to young girls
Would you rather I used the word train instead, or would you find some problem with that as well?

Thread