Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2013 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
If you say so, although I still find it a little hard to believe.

After all she has been hanging around here for years reading/soaking up all the info on VNN, so even if she were brain dead she could not but absorb the truth on some level. I believe she knows more about WN than many co called WNs.
She knows WN in the Who's Who sense, not the philosophy. She's not prepared to take on white nationalism intellectually, she's prepared to go after its players and parties as hate groups.

We saw the same thing with Carol Swain years ago, the black Vanderbilt law professor. Woman writes a 500-page book on white nationalism and never comes to grips with any of its arguments. (My review here.) Beirich's no deeper, if anything even shallower. She's operating purely at the descriptive level - these are the WN people and these are their groups. We'll divide them in crude ways: klan, neo-confederates, religious traditionalists, neo-nazis. There the intellectual work ends. She can't operate on any deeper level than that. I highly doubt it's even she that carried out the modest intellectual task of dividing evilhaters into subcategories.

Quote:
Heidi is not some naive young liberal living in a cocoon who hasn't been exposed to the unfiltered full strength WN message, and is then all of a sudden shocked when she sees it for the first time.
She's obviously heard it. But has she considered it? I don't think so. Ask Rounder.

If she has a Ph.D. in this stuff, she ought to be ready to jump in the ring and crush someone like me, who is much less formally educated than she is. She can easily best me, and prove to whatever following I have what an idiot I am. Right?

Wrong. Because she can't actually debate this stuff. She knows it purely at the level of bad guys/good guys. Her professional expertise is not in ideas but in digging up dirt and spreading gossip and rumors.

Quote:
Maybe she is just playing dumb, like with her questions to you, which you have already went into many times and in detail.
Maybe, but laziness is a simpler explanation. These groups with hundreds of millions in the bank, and lists of top X haters, keep stuff in their profiles that is decades out of date. After all, they have no pressure to be right. Like it says in the Protocols, quoted in my essay linked above, from 2004, they only want the appearance of debate. If they were to go any deeper, they'd lose. That's how someone like Beirich becomes their frontman - because her mind isn't strong enough to see through the cause. She accepts without thinking that her side are the good guys and ours the bad. She has a brain at about the wattage of a human German shepherd. It's told who to attack, and trained how to attack. It doesn't ask why.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 30th, 2013 at 12:06 AM.
 
Old October 30th, 2013 #42
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,970
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
She knows WN in the Who's Who sense, not the philosophy. She's not prepared to take on white nationalism intellectually, she's prepared to go after its players and parties as hate groups.

We saw the same thing with Carol Swain years ago, the black Vanderbilt law professor. Woman writes a 500-page book on white nationalism and never comes to grips with any of its arguments. (My review here.) Beirich's no deeper, if anything even shallower. She's operating purely at the descriptive level - these are the WN people and these are their groups. We'll divide them in crude ways: klan, neo-confederates, religious traditionalists, neo-nazis. There the intellectual work ends. She can't operate on any deeper level than that. I highly doubt it's even she that carried out the modest intellectual task of dividing evilhaters into subcategories.



She's obviously heard it. But has she considered it? I don't think so. Ask Rounder.

If she has a Ph.D. in this stuff, she ought to be ready to jump in the ring and crush someone like me, who is much less formally educated than she is. She can easily best me, and prove to whatever following I have what an idiot I am. Right?

Wrong. Because she can't actually debate this stuff. She knows it purely at the level of bad guys/good guys. Her professional expertise is not in ideas but in digging up dirt and spreading gossip and rumors.



Maybe, but laziness is a simpler explanation. These groups with hundreds of millions in the bank, and lists of top X haters, keep stuff in their profiles that is decades out of date. After all, they have no pressure to be right. Like it says in the Protocols, quoted in my essay linked above, from 2004, they only want the appearance of debate. If they were to go any deeper, they'd lose. That's how someone like Beirich becomes their frontman - because her mind isn't strong enough to see through the cause. She accepts without thinking that her side are the good guys and ours the bad. She has a brain at about the wattage of a human German shepherd. It's told who to attack, and trained how to attack. It doesn't ask why.


Well than maybe I give her too much credit.

So in other words she is a total lightweight, an intellectual midget on the level of an affirmative action educated nigger who just learns to parrot what has been poured into its head by authority.

It's just that i personally find it hard to believe that people can be so shallow/blank and that at least some part of them isn't aware of the facts. I still don't think that Heidi would want to live next to niggers no matter what she officially spews about diversity, for public consumption, and paycheck

If however that is the case, as you say, then I don't see the need for all the fuss and back and forth with her.
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old October 30th, 2013 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,382
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Well than maybe I give her too much credit.
I'm basing off her words to me and what Rounder has said.

Quote:
So in other words she is a total lightweight, an intellectual midget on the level of an affirmative action educated nigger who just learns to parrot what has been poured into its head by authority.
The saying is: small minds deal with people, average minds deal with things, big minds deal with ideas. So she's small to average. If you didn't know her position, you would think she was a typical college female liberal type. One is surprised someone in her position isn't more intelligent, but that does seem to be case. I think she is just about as smart as she appears to be, though I'm always wary of underestimating. Her only trick is revealing private information about people. Not besting them in argument.

Quote:
It's just that i personally find it hard to believe that people can be so shallow/blank and that at least some part of them isn't aware of the facts.
Because, as one of my college profs used to love to say, the facts DON'T speak for themselves. You can cite any black depravity you want, and Heidi's ilk will say yeah, that's the "hate that hate produced," which was the title of an early Sixty Minutes piece on some racial matter back in the '60s, I think. Their minds are very flexible like that. Black behavior is explained by white beliefs. All black failure can be attributed to white racism and/or poverty. So you can cite facts all day long, and they have heard these facts, but they 'explain' them differently - witches / racism / magic, whatever name it's going by these days.

Quote:
I still don't think that Heidi would want to live next to niggers no matter what she officially spews about diversity, for public consumption, and paycheck.
Of course not. I mean, the very shape of the SPLC building shows they know what they deserve.

Quote:
If however that is the case, as you say, then I don't see the need for all the fuss and back and forth with her.
We're trying to mutually use one another, so it's like a little game.
 
Old October 30th, 2013 #44
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Beirich is female-ish, so naturally she's:

1. Desperate to Fit In socially at all costs, and therefore...

2. Easily led by whomever's in Authority

Politically speaking, women who don't have a strong man guiding them - particularly leftist broads like her - nervously look this way & that, put their wet fingers into the wind, then quickly head in whatever direction it's blowing: that's going with the Smart Money. Kikes - the Winners - point out the Losers for her, so she of course eagerly attacks like a Good Shabbos Goy.

It's just that simple - and just that simple-minded.
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old October 30th, 2013 #45
Fabrizio
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 272
Fabrizio
Default

Money talks and bs walks. as long as the comfy life and freedom exist in white countries. Driven by greed even to the detriment of white genocide.
 
Old October 30th, 2013 #46
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
She knows WN in the Who's Who sense, not the philosophy. She's not prepared to take on white nationalism intellectually, she's prepared to go after its players and parties as hate groups.

We saw the same thing with Carol Swain years ago, the black Vanderbilt law professor. Woman writes a 500-page book on white nationalism and never comes to grips with any of its arguments. (My review here.) Beirich's no deeper, if anything even shallower. She's operating purely at the descriptive level - these are the WN people and these are their groups. We'll divide them in crude ways: klan, neo-confederates, religious traditionalists, neo-nazis. There the intellectual work ends. She can't operate on any deeper level than that. I highly doubt it's even she that carried out the modest intellectual task of dividing evilhaters into subcategories.



She's obviously heard it. But has she considered it? I don't think so. Ask Rounder.

If she has a Ph.D. in this stuff, she ought to be ready to jump in the ring and crush someone like me, who is much less formally educated than she is. She can easily best me, and prove to whatever following I have what an idiot I am. Right?

Wrong. Because she can't actually debate this stuff. She knows it purely at the level of bad guys/good guys. Her professional expertise is not in ideas but in digging up dirt and spreading gossip and rumors.



Maybe, but laziness is a simpler explanation. These groups with hundreds of millions in the bank, and lists of top X haters, keep stuff in their profiles that is decades out of date. After all, they have no pressure to be right. Like it says in the Protocols, quoted in my essay linked above, from 2004, they only want the appearance of debate. If they were to go any deeper, they'd lose. That's how someone like Beirich becomes their frontman - because her mind isn't strong enough to see through the cause. She accepts without thinking that her side are the good guys and ours the bad. She has a brain at about the wattage of a human German shepherd. It's told who to attack, and trained how to attack. It doesn't ask why.
Hot damn Alex, you nailed her.

I spoke on the phone with her 3 or 4 times, partly about the jews and race. I notice she raises her voice, in panic, and to interrupt me, when I stated facts she didn't want to dwell on or debate in detail.

No doubt, she has read this thread thoroughly. Your "stuff" especially, has convinced her to chicken out. She ain't about to debate you. She fears the airing or transcript of the debate would get her fired by her kike bosses.

And so, I wasted a lot of time on her via emailings, phone chats, and on here, trying to coax her into debating on this forum. My bad.

I just wanted a SPLC representative to be beaten in debate, even humiliated PUBLICLY, which would be good for WN and for our efforts to EXPOSE THE GD JEWS.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire





Last edited by Rounder; October 30th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.
 
Old October 30th, 2013 #47
Ed in CT
Good Guy
 
Ed in CT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 490
Ed in CT
Default

Quote:
I just wanted a SPLC representative to be beaten in debate, even humiliated PUBLICLY, which would be good for WN and for our efforts to EXPOSE THE GD JEWS.
By not responding to any of the questions in this thread, Heidi shows that her and the SPLC know that they cannot win a honest and open debate.

Come on Heidi and show is what you've got. Let's see you address the questions Alex and the rest of the posters have asked you. We'll answer you honestly and directly. How about you?
 
Old November 3rd, 2013 #48
NathanSykes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3
NathanSykes
Default

I have a question for Heidi: seeing as how her Zionist paymasters can set up any hit they like – just as it’s my guess that their Mossad cohorts probably had a hand in the shooting of those two Golden Dawn members outside their offices in Greece — how come you’ve never made a REAL incursion into taking down VNNF, SF and WNN? We’re acquainted with the ruthlessness of your mob yet you’ve never taken down these sites, or made a serious effort to drop their owners: you’re cheerful enough to keep them around as symbolic bogeymen? Would the disappearance of these sites actually hurt you in some twisted way? Clearly they’re of high importance in both your narrative and the enforcement of it otherwise you wouldn’t be ‘poking’ Alex Linder as you have. And by the way, as a lover of the retort who mainly lurks here and enjoys the rejoinders of the likes of Alex Linder, Donnie in Ohio, and Mike Todd to name a few — can I just comment that Alex’s riposte to your provocative questions was a takedown! I mean, without being so inelegant as to suggest you bear more than a passing resemblance to a Sumo Wrestler, purely for allegory’s sake, let’s just say you he pinned you to the mat with only a third of your hefty bodyweight. My guess is you’ve got nothing comeback wise: but more bogus inferences.
 
Old May 12th, 2014 #49
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default



http://www.mrctv.org/videos/cnn-hype...ti-govt-groups




http://www.mrctv.org/videos/confront...cil-hate-group
__________________
Quote:
"I die in the faith of my people. May the German people be aware of its enemies!"
Paul Blobel, SS Officer, 1951, last words prior to being executed
 
Old May 12th, 2014 #50
SA Mann
National Socialist
 
SA Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,446
SA Mann
Default

It sounds like with all of the stress that Glenn Miller is causing poor little Heidi she needs to load up Mark , Cool Mo' and Joe Roy in the Hummer and go down to one of those juke joints in Montgomery. Go in there waddle up to the bar and louding proclaim "It's Miller Time" in honor of Frazier Glenn Miller.

Go with our choice of Miller Lite. After all it's great taste and less filling.

Last edited by SA Mann; October 16th, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
 
Old May 12th, 2014 #51
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann View Post
It sounds like with all of the stress that Glenn Miller is causing poor little Heidi she needs to load up Mark , Cool Mo' and Joe Roy in the Hummer and go down to one of those juke joints in Montgomery. Go in there waddle up to the bar and louding proclaim "It's Miller Time" in honor of Frazier Glenn Miller.
Stress? Please.

They love it when a WN goes off like Cross did. Gets them on television to recite their boilerplate as often factually-challenged "experts", as well as legitimizes the race con racket they've been incessantly begging donations for decades. Dees is a multi-millionaire.

I would say the stress is mostly being felt by the families of the three white people Cross randomly murdered.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Old May 26th, 2014 #52
Kevin Phelps
Junior Member
 
Kevin Phelps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 102
Kevin Phelps
Default

Some love her, some hate her.

Heidi Beirich is a really interesting individual, honestly. She went to Cal and Purdue.

Cal and Purdue, guise.
__________________
Pro-diversity guy. I believe that if a person wants to live in a society with people like them, then that is fine if that is what they desire. However diverse and multiracial states should exist for those like me to want to live in and thrive.
 
Old May 27th, 2014 #53
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Phelps View Post
Some love her, some hate her.

Heidi Beirich is a really interesting individual, honestly. She went to Cal and Purdue.

Cal, Purdue, not to mention Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, are full of wymyn in the jew soft "sciences" that do nothing more than demonstrate their above average memory facilities by obediently regurgitating jew speak. One in a thousand, at best, will ever say/write anything that is approaching insightful or creativity.

Now if you find that fat disgusting pig heidi "interesting" why not pull some insightful or original thinking out of her Ph.D. thesis or any other research she shit that you consider exceptional and worthy of attention?

It does not take a Ph.D. i njew psycho sophistry to know that heidi is projecting her inner disgust and revulsion of herself on the entire White race in a vicious cycle to finance her addiction to all-you-can-buffets which triggers inner disgust and revulsion of herself which trigger more projecting and the need for cash ...
__________________
Quote:
"I die in the faith of my people. May the German people be aware of its enemies!"
Paul Blobel, SS Officer, 1951, last words prior to being executed

Last edited by Tintin; May 28th, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
 
Old August 1st, 2014 #54
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Did somebody say glazed ham?

__________________
Quote:
"I die in the faith of my people. May the German people be aware of its enemies!"
Paul Blobel, SS Officer, 1951, last words prior to being executed
 
Reply

Tags
#1, heidi beirich, splc

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.
Page generated in 0.18696 seconds.