Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2015 #1
WhiteRights

Default Trump campaign getting designated as hate group by Southern Poverty Law Center

Trump campaign getting designated as hate group by Southern Poverty Law Center

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2015/...ms-entering-us

Trump Campaign Officially Designated As Hate Group By Southern Poverty Law Center

Quote:
The mainstreaming of hate and extremism is dangerous to the millions of peaceful Muslims in our country and harmful to the fabric of our society – our responsible political leaders should condemn this bigotry.

-- Heidi Beirich, Director of SPLC's Intelligence Project
This will just expose to all the patriots supporting Trump that the SPLC is a left-wing activist group.

If they really cared about fighting racism, why don't they ever say anything about the Zionists, who are the biggest racists of all?

Old December 9th, 2015 #2
StanSikorski
Mechanic

The SPLC is attempting suicide, and they just might succeed.

I can't believe Hiedi didn't EAT the shark. Shark steaks taste great in butter (__!__). Lots (____!____) and lots (_____!_____) of butter (______!______) Heidi... (_______!_______)

Old December 10th, 2015 #3
Todd Fletch

I am a former left-winger at the age of 42 that only if I knew then what I know now, I would've voted for Ross Perot. Used to buy into that whole "if you vote for a candidate too off of the system, he will be shut down by the checks and balances of the two other branches of government."

But being aware, beyond the matrix, having taken the red pill on women and the race REALISM pill years ago, if I know nothing else, I do know that if the MSM or and ESPECIALLY notorious anti-white hook-nosed SLPC hates someone or something (like WN sites like VNN or SF)...then I am all in for whateve they always ass-backwards deem as "bad for society."
It's proof that the Frankfurt School is as strong as ever.

I will never vote again for a republicrat. For all I know TPTB put Trump up to this as controlled opposition. But I'll take my chances.

No more Bush's or Clintons for me! They created this whole NAFTA/WTO mess. They are globalists. Just like Ross Perot said, "Hear that giant sucking sound, that's your jobs going overseas!" If only I had voted for him. It would have not gotten him into office. But at least I would've increased the chance for legit 3rd party guy.

No regrets in a way, anyway. If that makes any sense. Uncle Sam and all of the western governments are all psychopathic dichotomy inducing psychos anyway.

Without much hope I'lol potentially vote for Trump. Not that our shadow government will not smoke and mirrors it all.

Last edited by Todd Fletch; December 10th, 2015 at 07:43 AM.

Old December 10th, 2015 #4
brutus

The SPLC's primary function is to label anyone a hate group that dares object to the jew's genocidal agenda schemes against white folk.

Old December 10th, 2015 #5
N.B. Forrest

They're not piling on to destroy their usual hapless victim - a resourceless White who spoke the truth in an unguarded moment - they're attacking a billionaire with a Teflon coating that puts Reagan's to shame.

He should turn on the kike cunts like a rabid pitbull: let his White hordes know that they're attacking him; urge them to bury the scum in hate letters & calls (oh, totally non-violent of course... )Put the spotlight on them individually, as well as a whole - with photos: Hawg Heidi; Potok the Tapir, etc.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 10th, 2015 #7
Ian Smith son

i wonder if it is Donald Trump who has hate or illegals did trump kill anyone did Trump have sucked south america syria iraq ?

Old December 10th, 2015 #8
Squarehead Chris

I wish hiedi would eat dees, he's a buttery looking little fuck.

Old December 10th, 2015 #9
notmenomore

The SPLC is running a little behind the curve on this one: they should have made the "hate group" pronouncement several months ago. Most likely they were waiting for direction.

Now they have it.

It seem that the Donald has canceled his trip to kiss the Bibi ring, and is saying that he'll see Mr. Netanyahu AFTER he's in the White House!

Old December 10th, 2015 #10
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
...is at the forefront of a well-funded effort to vilify Muslims in the United States with misinformation and demonizing rhetoric and to instill a climate of fear. The mainstreaming of hate and extremism is dangerous to the millions of peaceful Muslims in our country and harmful to the fabric of our society – our responsible political leaders should condemn this bigotry.

-- Heidi Beirich, Director of SPLC's Intelligence Project

The murderous kike parasites are at the forefront of a well funded effort to perpetrate genocide against the Palestinians and other groups using misinformation and demonizing rhetoric against not only the victims of Israeli crimes against humanity but against all people around the world who condemn jew atrocities, by instilling a climate of fear. These jewish crimes have not only destabilized the entire Mid-east, endangering millions of peaceful Muslims, but is harmful to the fabric of our societies in North America, Europe, Russia, China, and peaceful people throughout the world.

Responsible political leaders around the world should work together to not only condemn these jew criminals but to also hold them accountable for their depredations. Jews throughout the world should be identified, their names and addresses collected in data-bases, their residences and businesses marked with a clear symbol, perhaps a yellow 6 pointed star, also known as a "star of david," and all jews removed from any position of authority or influence. The stolen land of Palestine should be placed under a world wide boycott and all jew assets such as bank accounts should be frozen throughout the world. Palestine should be returned to its rightful owners, the Palestinian people, through intervention by the United Nations and others. The jews currently occupying Palestine should be placed in a holding zone, perhaps the Gaza Strip.

A World Court should be convened to determine not only the extent of jew guilt but also a proper course of action toward a final solution to the jewish problem for all time.

Fred Streed, Director of NOJEWS* Intelligence Project

*National Organization for victims of the Jew Enemies of White Society
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.

Old December 15th, 2015 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
It seem that the Donald has canceled his trip to kiss the Bibi ring, and is saying that he'll see Mr. Netanyahu AFTER he's in the White House!
Didn't this announcement happen around the same time Donald postponed his trip to go see bibi?

Old December 15th, 2015 #12
Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
I wish hiedi would eat dees, he's a buttery looking little fuck.
She does , that big catfish Mouth swallows him Balls and alls !

Old December 15th, 2015 #13
brutus

Two faced jew claims to love the Muslim while at the same time fanning the flames of hatred of the Muslim.

This strategy of playing both sides is where the jew excels. The dopey liberal Democrats buy into the feel good kumbaya hokum of how their beloved Muslims fit into their diversity Disneyland and the conservative Republicans froth at the mouth like raging war-mongerers hell bent on killing every last damn one of those goat-fuckin ragheads.

The jew's puppets on both sides are pathetic creatures.

Old December 16th, 2015 #14
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Two faced jew claims to love the Muslim while at the same time fanning the flames of hatred of the Muslim.

This strategy of playing both sides is where the jew excels. The dopey liberal Democrats buy into the feel good kumbaya hokum of how their beloved Muslims fit into their diversity Disneyland and the conservative Republicans froth at the mouth like raging war-mongerers hell bent on killing every last damn one of those goat-fuckin ragheads.
"Protect Israel" always takes precedence over "Love the Muslim."

The pro-muslim stuff is more a side effect of the religious tolerance jews need to have their own middle eastern cult tolerated anywhere outside Israel than anything else.

Old December 16th, 2015 #16
Mike Wilson

What was that wonderful quote from Hitler, if the Jews aren't saying anything bad about you then you probably aren't doing anything worthwhile. He said it perfectly though.

Old December 16th, 2015 #17
John from Canada
Banned

Enough about the ban on Muslims what's Trump going to do about the niggers?

Old December 18th, 2015 #18
EricPowers
Banned

So WhiteRights the guy with 70,000+ posts on SF is now a poster here at VNN?

But back to the question or issue rather WhiteRights was addressing. It really doesn't matter that the SPLC classifies the Trump campaign as a hate group, that wouldn't deter Trump's die hard supporters. The real question is when the chips come down can Trump beat Hillary and win the Presidency?

Tags
donald trump, heidi beirich, splc, trump versus the jew

Thread