VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 19th, 2004 #21
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid aryan
..............................pay 5000 us dollars and spend 20 days in jail,they are probably going to repossess my house for the fine because I will never pay them a penny.It was a 2 page front page article and this is what they found to accuse me of.
fucked up world
Well, if you don’t pay this fine, you’re really showing strength. If everybody there would do as you do, you would have the best country in Europe, not only because it’s perhaps the most beutiful.
If you want to rid your economy of Jews, I think you should read the following post:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...2312#post12312
post#50

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; April 30th, 2009 at 03:24 AM.

Old January 19th, 2004 #22
paranoid aryan

Default shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Well, if you don’t pay this fine, you’re really showing strength. If everybody there would do as you do, you would have the best country in Europe, not only because it’s perhaps the most beutiful.
If you want to rid your economy of Jews, I think you should read the following post:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...2312#post12312
post#50
I am currently living in a community that consists of about 100 people and they all stick together pretty good in helping each other out,there is just about no one out of town that does any thing around here if not absolutely necessery because of some special skills, but plumbing ,building, auto repairs and alot more is just taken care of locally and much effort is put in keeping all money in the area and in local companys, this is just done so that this county doesnt have to bend for some bigger authority or big corporations than itself when it comes down to building something or taking desicions about the future of the community.The people here are probably not so racially concerned,they have never had to be,here it is just white folks and have always been, and hopefully will be in the future.
This is a good place to be in the world but a couple of hours away you can find towns overrun by coloreds and shit.
The only and the most important thing for Iceland that the jews have not been able to get their hands on is the fishing qota(the right to fish) here in Iceland,but if we join the EU we will give up those rights and the last of our independence,that desicion will probably be taken by office workers,housewifes and pizza delivery boys that dont have a clue about what they are doing.
well have to go now
Heil!!!!!!!!!

Old January 20th, 2004 #23
norwegianpride

one way or another norway will make it through these tough times.

Old January 20th, 2004 #24
nick nolte

Default Host eating after incub8n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
Does that mean anyone who carries a European passport can move to Iceland?
I 4got to mention that non-Whites can get temporary residencey when they can get an employer to hire them for a job which is classified in the category of uncompetetive wage. These jobs are usually unpleasant for how they’re rewarded, thus unatractive to natives. This is more than likely the case in Iceland also. For whatever motive, Germany imported labor on a permanent basis. This is beyond stupidity and could of only have had an alterior, albeit sinister motive. Remember the proverbial wasp who lays its eggs on the tarantula for the purpose of host eating after incubation.
The only thing good about Globalization, that comes to mind, is the disappearance of monotonous assembly jobs. These are relocated to factories in countries who don’t have labor laws common in civilized nations. The people who venture from the countryside to accept such jobs are motivated by greed, thus they eventually end up in squatter camps learning a life of disillusionment, especially when they develop a work related disability of which they will not be compensated for.

Old January 20th, 2004 #25
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegianpride
one way or another norway will make it through these tough times.
The problem here is one which stems from convenience, in other wörds, getting soft.
To clean one’s own bathroom is unpleasant. It’s much easier to hire someone to do it, but it isn’t your well-off neighbor who’ll take the job, ¿isn’t it? Here in Germany, many complain about Mud foreigners. Few Whites immigrate here. These same who complain take vacations in muddy lands and eat fast-mud-food.
Get everybody on the net and away from television, except to view beneficial documentaries.
It’s easy to enter the EU for the illusion of more convenience, but it’s almost impossible to get back out again without much bloodshed, im afraid.
You are allowed to post here in any White language and it’s also encouraged. We are very curious about what’s going on over there. There is a Swede who posts, for that matter, and a couple of Germans, so start a Norwegian thread in the “Europa Forum” section!

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; April 30th, 2009 at 03:25 AM.

Old January 20th, 2004 #26
Fredrik Haerne

Interesting to hear about the situation in Iceland. Small correction: Switzerland is also outside the EU ... and I expect that we all will be in less than a decade. These subhumans that infest our shores, let's not worry too much -- be pissed off as hell, yes, but not worry. They will be taken care of, it is only a matter of time. Anyone think the Western world, the planet's only economic engine, can keep going forever with an increasing darkling presence? No? Didn't think so.

PA, could you do me a favor and write that Icelandic poem about a dead man's deeds in Icelandic? In English it goes like this:

Cattle die, kinsmen die, and so shall you die too
But one thing I know that never dies,
The fame of a dead man's deeds

Last time I heard it in Icelandic was ten years ago, and I think it went something like this:

Deyr fe, deyr frendir, deyr sjalvir hvit sama....

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; January 20th, 2004 at 01:59 PM.

Old January 21st, 2004 #27
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by austmadr
Also, lieber ........................es schwierig?
Zitat:
Also, lieber Herr Österreicher,ich gratuliere dein Land mit dem schönsten Versuch um einen neuen Führer für Deutschland und Österreich zu erzeugen : Jörg Haider. Die ganze Europa wurde erregt, oder was?
KLM:
Ja, vor allem Brussels. J.H. wieste die Vorwürfe zurück indem er Belgien als korrupter Kinderschänder genannt hat.
Zitat:
Am mindesten habt ihr erklärt den Willen zur Macht. Und dieser Wille beweist,dass Österreich nicht tot ist und schläft überhaupt nicht.Gut! Schön!Ja,ja. Ich weiss,dass alles dies ist alte Geschichte,aber es ist lebendige Geschichte. Das ist das wichtigste.
Und die wichtigste Leute waren alle aus Österreich: Adolf Hitler,Karl Adolf Eichmann,Ernst Kaltenbrunner uzw.
Hier in Austmadrland dürfen wir nur Träumer haben um ein solchen geschichtlichen Erlebnis beiwohnen zu können.
KLM:
Aus Notwehr wurdet Euch eure Träumen erleben, wenn der Anteil der Untermenschen überproportionäl aufsteigt.
Zitat:
Wie geht es in Australia..Austria..ich meine: Österreich? Knallhartes nationalsozialistisches Leben wie in Deutschland?
KLM:
Weniger national-masochistisch wie Deutschland, aber immer nicht zufriedenstellent.
Zitat:
Ist es schwierig?
KLM:
Ja, es scheint fast unmöglich aus dieser Misere zu kommen ohne Blutvergiesen.
Attached Images

Old January 21st, 2004 #28
nick nolte

Default Jew? Fish?!

Quote:
........The only and the most important thing for Iceland that the jews have not been able to get their hands on is the fishing qota(the right to fish) here in Iceland,................Heil!!!!!!!!!
You're in luck. I never knew a Jew who could fish.

Old January 21st, 2004 #29
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Thanks for taking interest in Iceland ,
Things have changed alot here in the last 15 years I was 13 when i saw the first colored person in Iceland, ..............The biggest problem Icelanders are facing now is materialism,we have a very high living standard and the jewish banks and media encourage people to take loans for everything,sterios,cars,snowscooters ..................black soldiers have raped many Icelandic women and gotten away with it.
I will post here in the next few days some more info on Iceland
Greetings Paranoid aryan
I wish to post something which isn't directly related to this thread, but the situation in your country may be related...................:
This URL leads to a German government web-site which is trying to hire 3rd worlders to replace our upper middle classes and to lower wages in this branch:
http://www.arbeitsamt.de/zav/service...ing/Taxes.html
Attached Images

Old January 22nd, 2004 #30
Viking

Quote:
From what countries are these colored immigrants coming from?
Our biggest problem in Iceland are the Americans.
June 01 2003, 2 American Soldiers brutally stabed 19 year old boy five times.
The Americans where out drinking and fight broke out between couple of Icelanders and couple of Americans.
And of course did those bitches"Americans" pull up knifes.
Two trained killers overpowered the kid and stabed him five times.
Two of the stab wounds where aimed at the heart.

And off course did the boy not die.
Doctors say "God loves him"
I say
"Even tho we are not Vikings any more we still have the strenght in us."

But just for your info.
One of the attackers was Mexican.
The other one was white.

Old January 23rd, 2004 #31
nick nolte

Quote:
Yes, American soldiers are out of control assholes. When I was living on Crete, Greece there was an American Naval base near by and the soldiers would always get drunk and start fights. They thought just because they were American they could do anything they wanted to. There were times when 30-40 Greeks would gang up and attack these soldiers and it was totally understandable. I say that being an American myself.
Unfortunately, because America is so "blessed" with racial diversity, we're sending violent niggers and mestizos all over the world to commit crimes. One good thing about that might be that it teaches other nations who had never had to deal with this filth what the nature of these subhumans are.
AMERICA OUT OF ICELAND!!!
During the Vietnam War, Niggers and Fuckxisticks were overproportionally drafted. This intended race disposal unit was however not pleasant for the Vietnagook people who afterall never intended on invading us in the 1st place.
Unfortunately, soldiers move up in the ranks into decision making positions. No White nationalist would in his right mind end up joining the Zoo S. Army to take orders from Niggers, otherwise such problems wouldn’t arise overseas. The brain-dead, in our race, and the others on the totem pole beneath eventually started running things.
If the Aryans in our Army were to be stationed in Aryan countries and Niggers in Liberia, well you know the rest, but there’s only 1 place for our Army. That’s home.

Old January 25th, 2004 #32
John in Basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
Interesting to hear about the situation in Iceland. Small correction: Switzerland is also outside the EU ...
Thank you Fredrik for reminding everyone that Switzerland is (still) outside of the EU.

Here is an excerpt from the English translation of the Swiss PNOS party program about such organizations....
6. STRUGGLE AGAINST GLOBALIST ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS THE UN, NATO, EU, AND IMF.

The world organizations are almost totally at the disposal of supra-national capital that requires a uniform market worldwide, and wants to make an army of robotized slave workers and dumbed-down consumers out of mankind. Self-reliant peoples, separate cultures, languages, and religions hinder them from their goal. In a similar manner to which NATO exists as the military arm of the globalists, the International Monetary Fund functions as the as a worldwide financial institution which keeps all countries—and especially the Third World! - in colonial-style servitude. Another of the more dangerous instruments of the globalists is GATS, the General Agreement on Trade and Services. GATS makes it possible to privatize almost all important public services, such as public health, schools and education, water, energy, rail networks, post office and telephone services. All these operations would be taken over by multinational conglomerates. The people lose all rights to share in decision making. And ultimately the UN is there to promote all of these faulty and misguided objectives.
Here's the full program (in English):
The PNOS 20 Point Program

Last edited by John in Basel; January 25th, 2004 at 05:57 AM.

Old January 26th, 2004 #33
Whitetrash

Default Lets close the borders

Quote:
Iceland and Norway,
The only countrys left outside the jewish european union are every day facing more and more pressure from the european union to join and their carrot is just better business deals towards those countries.
Both Iceland and Norway can pretty much support themselfes so far, Iceland by fishing(60% of national production)and Norway supports itself on oil and electricity. The latest big trick that was pulled on Icelanders was to sneak in a jewish b+++h and to marry our president i secrecy. She has been accepted by the Icelandic people as a british woman, but she is actually raced in Israel and comes from a well known hardline jewish family, anyone who has read the protocols of the learned elders of zion know that this fits nicely into their plan.She was actually reading from the bible at the yearly christmas mass on tv (Icelanders are protestants) and nobody paid any attention that some filthy jew was giving the nation its christmas reading,not only that but the bishop of Iceland came on later and agitated in favor of racial tolerance and acceptance,things are just going too far here ,we were the last white country in the world 15 years ago ,now we are facing 15-20% of the inhabitants are born abroad and most of them colored .
If anyone has interest in Iceland please reply.
We really hate globalization.
I say, let´s close the borders, move into a freezing cave under the ground and eat sheep meat and fish like in the old days. We don't need all those imported goods, they aren't healthy anyway, because of them we will live less in the near future.

WHITE PEOPLE RULES!

Last edited by Whitetrash; January 26th, 2004 at 02:57 PM.

Old January 26th, 2004 #34
paranoid aryan

Default biggest problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking
Our biggest problem in Iceland are the Americans.
June 01 2003, 2 American Soldiers brutally stabed 19 year old boy five times.
The Americans where out drinking and fight broke out between couple of Icelanders and couple of Americans.
And of course did those bitches"Americans" pull up knifes.
Two trained killers overpowered the kid and stabed him five times.
Two of the stab wounds where aimed at the heart.

Yeas the Americans are a problem,but not our biggest,they are controllable.What is not controllable is the people with permanent residency aiming to destroy our culture because it serves no use or has any meaning to them, our problem is the eastern european refugees who handle a large part of the drug and prostitution market in Reykjavík(those have immunity because they are refugees).And the biggest problem of all is the fucking constantly crying gay motherfucking son of a bitch traitors race mixing bastards and leftist shit of our own people that are the biggest problem,because someone opened the door for these people into the country.I hope they fry in hell for all eternity and a day more than that.

SIEG!!

www.whiteawake.741.com

Old January 26th, 2004 #35
paranoid aryan

Quote:
REFUGEES have IMMUNITY?!! What the fuck?!!
It would be quite impossible to press charges against those mobsters without being called racist bastard ,there are big powers that protect those people here maybe though unknowing of what they are doing,everything is just called adjustment problems.We are just allowed to point out the good things abut immigration (if any) not the bad.

Old January 27th, 2004 #36
Whitetrash

Quote:
It would be quite impossible to press charges against those mobsters without being called racist bastard ,there are big powers that protect those people here maybe though unknowing of what they are doing,everything is just called adjustment problems.We are just allowed to point out the good things abut immigration (if any) not the bad.
I am White race defenser, does that mean I need to be gay as well? Because my friend told me so and I know a few that go that participate in GAY pride. I'm just worried and getting confused, please help me clearify this issue.

Old January 27th, 2004 #37
Whitetrash

Default Jewish computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
I am White race defenser, does that mean I need to be gay as well? Because my friend told me so and I know a few that go that participate in GAY pride. I'm just worried and getting confused, please help me clearify this issue.
The site is always down the system administrator is jew, ohh my god I just found out that the computer was invented by a jew, what can we do against computers?

Old January 27th, 2004 #38
Whitetrash

Default Nationalists inexistant in Iceland

I'm a defensor of white race and from what I can see the national party in Iceland is non-efective, there's no activitity what so ever, the president of the party is a moran, he was humiliated on national television by "Johny National", he should be court mashelled by all white people for his stupidity and ignorance that does not dignify white race in any way.

Old January 27th, 2004 #39
Et_En_Arcadia_Ego

Quote:
The site is always down the system administrator is jew, ohh my god I just found out that the computer was invented by a jew, what can we do against computers?
William Shockley junior was an English gentile not a Jew. Also the founder of IBM was a German American.

Jews didn't invent computers.

Jews never invented anything concrete -- all they can do is parse syntax in esoteric jargon and jumble figures like in theoretical physics.

___

Last edited by Et_En_Arcadia_Ego; February 13th, 2004 at 05:11 AM.

Old January 27th, 2004 #40
cabinger

Quote:
I dont think that would work, The clan did appear in Iceland a few years ago, just a couple of guys who made a complete fool of themselves in an Icelandic magazine.US troops have been banned from going drinking in the nearby towns of the base because of violence.There was a 16 year old boy who sent a black soldier to the hospital with critical injuries a couple of years ago for banging on the hood of the car he was in.
Most of those soldiers use steroids and their muscles are just air.
There are some plans now for the whole army to evacuate.Did you know that cockroaches didnt exist in Iceland until the army came and all of their buildings will be burned when they leave(cool sight I guess)
The army here destroyed one of our fresh water supplies and caused some miscarriages and birth defects around the Keflavik area and amongst themselves ,but this was silenced in the media.
I am not trying to offend any americans by writing this,we do know that these troops here are not the ideal representitives of your country.
Greetings from Iceland
Again check this link out www.whiteawake.741.com

That's an outrage! No wonder our troops aren't wanted. My friend John from Iceland that I chat with on a regular basis didn't mention any of this.

Thread