VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2005 #41
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
Here's a nice unmixed Russian girl:

This says everything you need to know about Prozak. He posts a picture of what is CLEARLY not a Russian woman and calls it an "unmixed Russian girl". He could have just as easily posted a caption that said: "Hi I'm Prozak and I don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about yet I'm going to post stuff on this topic anyway." What a waste of intellectual time. I should find a picture of Nigerian girl in England and post it with the caption: "Typical unmixed English girl". The concept is the same.

Ironically about a week ago Prozak outright refused to take a picture test(some of them being very obvious) to prove his ability to recognize "typical Slavc features". Now he posts pictures. A fraud if there ever was one.

Old September 3rd, 2005 #42
Necroclast
Not kosher is cannibalism

You are far too easily baited, Slovjanski. I believe some sarcasm lessons are in order.

Old September 4th, 2005 #43
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necroclast
You are far too easily baited, Slovjanski. I believe some sarcasm lessons are in order.

Past posts by Prozak suggest that he seriously believes that is what Russians look like.

Old September 4th, 2005 #44
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

A REAL picture of Prozak may help explain his contempt for Slavs.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old September 4th, 2005 #45
F.W. Braun
Banned

Quote:
The ones that aren't Slavic, surely - plenty of Germanic and Baltic blood in Poland.

However, those are only one caste of Poles. Many of the rest are the kind of untermensch who are now clogging western europe with their blockhead bodies.
You're not very bright, are you?

You obviously know squat about genetics or anthropology.

Throwing around the word "Aryan" while in the same breath denigrating Slavs or Eastern Europeans borders on criminal stupidity. I find that especially curious, since gentic studies show that the high caste Indians share the same genetic markers as Slavs. In other words, the original Aryan invaders were Slav. Get it, dummy?

Oh...and another thing, Western Slavs and East Germans are genetically indistinguishable, the genetic overlap is to be expected after living side by side for over a thousand years. Additionally, arguably the most successful Germans (at least militarily), i.e. the Prussians are a mix of indigenous Slavic tribes and their Germanic colonizers who showed up in Northern Poland in the 13th Century.

Finally, according to Richard McCullough's estimates Poland, for e.g., is 70% blond/Nordish. Compared to Austria's 55% or Swizerland's 70% or Spain's and Portugal's 1%.

http://www.racialcompact.com/nordishrace.html

Read on:

A 2001 examination of male Y-DNA by Indian and American scientists indicated that higher castes are genetically closer to Western Eurasians [i.e., Eastern Europeans for idiots like "prozak"] than are individuals from lower castes, whose genetic profiles are similar to other Asians. According to [Bamshad et al. (2001)], higher caste Telugus have a higher frequency of haplogroup 3 (R1a1) than lower castes. Haplogroup 3 is also characteristic of Eastern Europeans. In the study, Bamshad and his team wrote, "Our results demonstrate that for biparentally inherited autosomal markers, genetic distances between upper, middle, and lower castes are significantly correlated with rank; upper castes are more similar to Europeans than to Asians; and upper castes are significantly more similar to Europeans than are lower castes."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

Looking at the variations in a particular special set of Y-chromosome markers, the study disaggregates the European population into Northern, Southern and Eastern Europeans. The analysis of genetic distances shows that each caste is most closely related to Eastern Europeans. Moreover, the genetic distance between Eastern Europeans and upper castes is half the distance between the middle or lower castes and the Eastern Europeans. The authors interpret this as the Indian Y chromosomes, particularly upper caste Y-chromosomes, being more similar to European than to Asian Y-chromosomes.

http://www.flonnet.com/fl1812/18120840.htm

"Scientists Find Link Between Indian Caste Rank And Genetic
Similarity To Europeans

In India, members of higher ranking castes are genetically more
similar to Europeans, while lower castes are more similar to Asians,
according to a study published in this month's issue of Genome
Research.

The study is from an international team led by Michael Bamshad
(University of Utah) and is the most comprehensive attempt so far to
explore the impact of ancient Western migrations on people in India.

The origins of people living in India are under debate. Some 5000
years ago, Indo-European speaking people from West Eurasia entered
India and purportedly mixed with native proto-Asian populations in
the region. Historians believe these West Eurasian immigrants
established the present Hindu caste system, while appointing
themselves to higher rank castes.

In this scenario, members of higher rank castes should exhibit a
closer genetic relationship to Europeans than lower rank castes,
given the taboos prohibiting intercaste marriages. However, previous
genetic studies with a limited focus have not produced a consensus on
Indian origins. The present study compares maternally inherited DNA
variations, paternally inherited variations, and bi-parentally
inherited variations between 265 Indian males of different castes and
750 African, European, Asian, and other Indian males. The detailed
comparison revealed that genetic similarities between Indians and
Europeans tend to increase with caste rank.

Intriguingly, the scientists found different trends when comparing
maternally inherited (mitochondrial) variations and paternally
inherited (Y chromosome) variations. Maternally inherited DNA in
Indian populations was overall more similar to Asians than to
Europeans, though similarity to Europeans increased with rank.
Paternally inherited DNA, on the other hand, was overall more similar
to Europeans than to Asians. These results support the notion that
the West Eurasian immigrants mixing with native populations were
mostly male, and that they tended to insert themselves into high
ranking positions in the developing Hindu Indian caste system.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0515080044.htm

Old September 4th, 2005 #46
Necroclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Past posts by Prozak suggest that he seriously believes that is what Russians look like.
"Here's a nice unmixed Russian girl:"

Calling her unmixed is obvious sarcasm.

Old September 4th, 2005 #47
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun
Throwing around the word "Aryan" while in the same breath denigrating Slavs or Eastern Europeans borders on criminal stupidity. I find that especially curious, since gentic studies show that the high caste Indians share the same genetic markers as Slavs. In other words, the original Aryan invaders were Slav.
I don't agree - it's more likely that they had a common ancestor in common, and now through admixture, are lost.

Old September 4th, 2005 #48
prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
Nevertheless, your posts do seem to have a decidedly anti-German slant to them.
Slavs, Irish, Italians and other mixed groups have wanted to be Western European for years. They are hoping, by participation in White Nationalism, to achieve that political "right."

No mystery here.

The hilarious dodgy evidence, lack of critical analysis etc. from pro-Slavic posters is making my point for me: they're not thinking logically, but emotionally.

In a word: failing

Old September 4th, 2005 #49
F.W. Braun
Banned

Quote:
I don't agree - it's more likely that they had a common ancestor in common, and now through admixture, are lost.
Who's "lost"?

Regardless, you've got nothing to back up your bullshit theory.

Haplogroup 3 is a Slav genetic marker, the same one present in high caste Indians, which gives credence to the idea that Slavs were the original Aryans.

Again, you know nothing about genetics, anthropology, racial classifications, or European and South Asian history.

If you want to maintain that Slavs (which Slavs? Poles, Czechs, Slovaks? What?) are more genetically mixed than other Europeans, the onus is on you to produce genetic data to that effect. Until that time, shut the fuck up.

Old September 4th, 2005 #50
prozak

Quote:
If you want to maintain that Slavs (which Slavs? Poles, Czechs, Slovaks? What?) are more genetically mixed than other Europeans, the onus is on you to produce genetic data to that effect.
No, it's not - I'm defending the theory that has stood the longest duration of time. I'd love to see proof otherwise, but for all the talk, no one has produced it.

Old September 4th, 2005 #51
Tronder

Quote:
Slavs aren't Mongols you moron. Finns WERE Mongols, as were Estonians and Magyars(and Bulgarians). Despite centuries of mixing, Finns still possess 25% MONGOLOID DNA despite outward appearances. Apparently pseudoscientific nutjobs like you are very concerned about that.
I'd have to kindly disagree with you. Lumping Finns and Estonians together as Mongols is outrageous. Finns may or may not possess 25% of "Mongoloid" DNA, but one cannot outright believe that even half of Finns or Estonians possess any Mongoloid DNA.

My heritage is Norwegian. My daughter's father's is Estonian. Therefore, she's half Norwegian and half Estonian. Even outward appearances aside, I've seen his family and old photos dating back over 100 years and have not seen one Mongoloid admixture or feature in his family. Also, there has not been any race-mixing in his family. Her father has blonde hair and green eyes.

So my point is is that to lump an entire nationality together and say that they all have Mongoloid (or, insert whatever non-white DNA, feature, etc. here) admixtures is too broad on the spectrum of things.

Old September 4th, 2005 #52
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
No, it's not - I'm defending the theory that has stood the longest duration of time. I'd love to see proof otherwise, but for all the talk, no one has produced it.

Actually there really is no "theory" at all. You've already SEEN proof otherwise and you don't want to admit it. You don't want to take the picture test because we all know you have most likely not even been to Europe, and you couldn't tell a Slav from a German from an Italian. And OF COURSE you don't want to post your own picture because we are probably going to see something very NON-NORDIC.

Old September 4th, 2005 #53
F.W. Braun
Banned

Quote:

No, it's not - I'm defending the theory that has stood the longest duration of time.

LOL What?

Basic rule of evidence: the one making a claim has the burden of proof and not the one denying it.

I'm not wasting anymore time on a little irrelevant teenager.

Old September 4th, 2005 #54
Necroclast

Quote:

No, it's not - I'm defending the theory that has stood the longest duration of time.

LOL What?

Basic rule of evidence: the one making a claim has the burden of proof and not the one denying it.

I'm not wasting anymore time on a little irrelevant teenager.
I'd also like to attest that longevity does not make a theory correct.

Old September 4th, 2005 #55
prozak

Quote:
Correction: the one making a claim deviating from the established opinion. That would be you.

Old September 4th, 2005 #56
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Correction: the one making a claim deviating from the established opinion. That would be you.

I hate to break it to you but your "established" position was never "established" and in fact it has been discreditted decades ago.

Old September 4th, 2005 #57
prozak

Quote:
I hate to break it to you but your "established" position was never "established" and in fact it has been discreditted decades ago.
I hate to break it to you, but the "established" position that "race" exists has been disproven by most scientists as well.

Sorry, that's "disproven."

At some time, one must take all of the data into account, and stop viewing it selectively, as you are.

Old September 4th, 2005 #58
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
I hate to break it to you, but the "established" position that "race" exists has been disproven by most scientists as well.

Sorry, that's "disproven."

At some time, one must take all of the data into account, and stop viewing it selectively, as you are.

The comparison is not the same. Your theories have been disproven by genetic evidence as well as common sense HISTORY.

Every time I pin you on your ignorance you just ignore it as though I never said it. You ignore the fact that you know nothing of the nature of Mongols and their methods of rule, you ignore the fact that you have never been to Europe and have no idea what the "Slavic" look is, you REFUSE to take a test to prove your ability to determine ethnicity by facial features. You fail to explain how facial features have an effect on ability.

Old September 4th, 2005 #59
F.W. Braun
Banned

Are you as dumb as you sound? How old are you?

What is "the established opinion"?

Old September 4th, 2005 #60
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:

Are you as dumb as you sound? How old are you?

What is "the established opinion"?

He is just as dumb as he sounds. Figured out a few big words and believes that can somehow make up for his lack of real world experience and basic historical knowledge. For example, note how he is always trying to make a delineation between "Germanic" and "Slavic" culture. If he really knew anything about German culture he would know that the two cross over so frequently that they are almost as indistinguishable now as they were to Tacitus over 1,000 years ago. More importantly, Slavic "culture" was heavily influenced by the same church that influenced that of Western Europe for centuries; it served as a link between East and West.

The Slavs as "Asiatics" nonsense was nothing but a political move, no different than scientists who today claim that race does not exist. In fact it is identical to the equally nonsensical theory that Germans were mixed with Hunnic blood. In both cases proponents of these theories demonstrate a total lack of understanding as to the nature of Hunnic or Tatar domination. People that actually LIVED in close proximity to Slavic areas knew better.

Thread