Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2006 #1
durendal

Default the italians

i have noticed not much is mentioned of us. well whatever i believe in the cause. but at the same moment give praise to us. and im not talking about sicillians and other southern garbage there.

Old January 22nd, 2006 #2
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

There is certainly quite a bit mentioned. It's not easy looking it up.
Start with "Terroni" or "Terronis".
Look up T.Hamilton's posts

Old January 22nd, 2006 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by durendal
i have noticed not much is mentioned of us. well whatever i believe in the cause. but at the same moment give praise to us. and im not talking about sicillians and other southern garbage there.

Perhaps that is because with the collapse of the Roman Empire little has been achieved by the "Italians".

Old January 22nd, 2006 #4
durendal

Default aryan lord

ok then renaissance, fascism, humanism etc. etc.
ridiculous post at best. i cannot believe you typed something so idiotic.
and on another subject Every european empire believed it should conquer Italy as a rite of passage.

and as for terroni right
the southerners are known as this
and rightly so

Old January 22nd, 2006 #5
MVillani1985
Destroyer of Ignorance

Location: Why join a group where I have to constantly prove my "whiteness" to them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
Perhaps that is because with the collapse of the Roman Empire little has been achieved by the "Italians".
What about the Rennisance, discovery of America, fascism, and the creation of the modern Silicon Valley of Europe, Sicily and Sardinia? Plus don't forget that the average IQ of Italy is 102, and despite what many believe, it's a predominantly Medeterranean nation except for the far far north end.

Old January 22nd, 2006 #6
MVillani1985
Destroyer of Ignorance

Location: Why join a group where I have to constantly prove my "whiteness" to them?

Quote:
What's wrong with southern Italians? You know, you don't need to attack other White Med groups to gain approval here, not all of us are Nerdicist.

Old January 22nd, 2006 #7
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

brownskins from southern europe arent white. I dont care whether you call them meds or arabs.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old January 22nd, 2006 #8
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Quote:
and on another subject Every european empire believed it should conquer Italy as a rite of passage.

and as for terroni right
and rightly so
I agree. Mussolini would have laughed at the idea of being considered a 'Med'.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old January 23rd, 2006 #9
Aryan Lord

Quote:

and as for terroni right
and rightly so
"Humanism"? You feel that is something to be proud of?
I don`t recall any wars between the German and Bristish empires and Italy unless you know different?

Old January 23rd, 2006 #10
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVillani1985
What about the Rennisance, discovery of America, fascism, and the creation of the modern Silicon Valley of Europe, Sicily and Sardinia? Plus don't forget that the average IQ of Italy is 102, and despite what many believe, it's a predominantly Medeterranean nation except for the far far north end.
The Norse "discovered" the Americas 500 years before Columbus,who was a jew.
Indeed it is believed that the Celts happened upon the Americas well before the Norse.
Fascism more properly was the creation of the Romans.I draw a distinction between the ancient Aryan Romans and todays modern population of Italy.A big distinction.
It is only the most northerly Germanic element of Italy that is worth any consideration.

Old January 24th, 2006 #11
Hate Dept.
Banned

How come the Italian army was a joke in WW 2? And what was that shit with switching sides?

Old January 24th, 2006 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default everybody gets a kick in the pants at VNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.
How come the Italian army was a joke in WW 2? And what was that shit with switching sides?
You know what they say about used Italian rifles? "only dropped once."

You know the Italians fucked Hitler up bad bad invading Greece and getting whupped. The Hitler armour on its way to secure the Caucausus oil fields got slowed down big time cleaning up that mess. Very sad development, and mostly because Mussolini bit off more than he could chew. It must have really stung all the peacock-strutting Italians when the Greeks would not surrender to the Italians only the Germans. LOL. My grandfather was a Greek immigrant and a combat infantryman in ww1, twice wounded and recipient of the Croix De Guerre, and he had nothing but good to say of the Germans.

Anyhow, there is really lots of good to say about Italians, both the Romans and the Renaissance, and even since then, but those are the two things I like to say bad about them.

But, I welcome Italians as fellow Whites nonetheless.

Old January 24th, 2006 #13
durendal

Default and garibaldi

italy, yes did fuck up hitler,

but i will submit hitler himself did not want a world war. mussolini was rebuilding an taterd italy and yes, being illogical thought he could hang with the germans, his motives were good, his actions wrong

fermi invented the atomic bomb an italian who married a fucking jew.

the fate of nations were in this mans hands and he sold out so
dont give me that pal.

it was ultimately england with the linderman plan and roosevelt WHITES who really fucked up

I AM A KING
A DECENDANT OF CAESAR

ovidio

Old January 24th, 2006 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
italy, yes did fuck up hitler,

but i will submit hitler himself did not want a world war. mussolini was rebuilding an taterd italy and yes, being illogical thought he could hang with the germans, his motives were good, his actions wrong

fermi invented the atomic bomb an italian who married a fucking jew.

the fate of nations were in this mans hands and he sold out so
dont give me that pal.

it was ultimately england with the linderman plan and roosevelt WHITES who really fucked up

I AM A KING
A DECENDANT OF CAESAR

ovidio
was greece ever part of italy? did mussolini think that greece would succumb as easily as albania or the hailie salassie?

in any case, you are welcome as a new user to VNN. your writing style is interesting.

Old January 24th, 2006 #15
TowardWewelsburg

Evola's discussion on the "Roman" vs. "Mediterranean," which I haven't time to go outline at the moment, is pertinent here.

Racially speaking, Southern Italy is wasteland of Dinaricised Mediterranean half-breeds; Hither asiatic and negro strains abound there, as Physical Anthropologists like Charlton Coon have pointed out. Every heroic virtus in Italian history has been a product of the North, and has stood in opposition to the regression represented by the South (the conflict with the Etruscans being no exception).

"I do not tell you, O people, that ye are as gods...As I love you truly, so I should say to you that you are dirty. You must arise and cleanse yourselves! You are ignorant; therefore, be willing to learn!" - Mussolini

Old January 24th, 2006 #16
durendal

Default mussolini

mussolini believed in rome roma victus

greece was a part of roman thought and the greeks not only strategically (being the gate way into n. africa) but historically was the "gateway" so to speak of european culture! he underestimated his opponent, yes but ULTIMATELY as a RACE the ANGLO NATIONS SOLD OUT!!!!!

churchill looked up to il duce, even a lot of americans, but then they sold out.

thank you for accepting me

i am honored
I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT YOU

gentlemen i love you all

truly
ovidio

Old January 24th, 2006 #17
Hate Dept.
Banned

Thumbs up salud!

Quote:

i am honored

gentlemen i love you all

truly
ovidio
OK--he's hitting the sauce again :cheers:

Old January 25th, 2006 #18
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Go fuck yourself bootlicking Nerdicist wannabe. SOUTHERN ITALY LAND OF THE ARYANS:

http://www.sitesled.com/members/raci...ty/crowds.html

SOUTHERN ITALY DEADZONE FOR RACEMIXING:

http://www.panf.info/upload/showthread.php?t=4645

Old January 25th, 2006 #19
diabloblanco92

Quote:
mussolini believed in rome roma victus

greece was a part of roman thought and the greeks not only strategically (being the gate way into n. africa) but historically was the "gateway" so to speak of european culture! he underestimated his opponent, yes but ULTIMATELY as a RACE the ANGLO NATIONS SOLD OUT!!!!!

churchill looked up to il duce, even a lot of americans, but then they sold out.

thank you for accepting me

i am honored

gentlemen i love you all

truly
ovidio
BURN IN HELL! ENEMIES OF THESE WOMEN MUST BE EXTERMINATED!

http://www.panf.info/upload/showthread.php?t=4936

Old January 25th, 2006 #20
MVillani1985
Destroyer of Ignorance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
The Norse "discovered" the Americas 500 years before Columbus,who was a jew.
Indeed it is believed that the Celts happened upon the Americas well before the Norse.
Fascism more properly was the creation of the Romans.I draw a distinction between the ancient Aryan Romans and todays modern population of Italy.A big distinction.
It is only the most northerly Germanic element of Italy that is worth any consideration.
*sigh* To VNN, does the term "Jew" mean simply "member of a particular ethnicity that I hate"? To me, it simply means a follower of that slimy religion.

What I meant was that the modern discovery of America by an Italian led to colonization and the founding of new world settlements. Sadly, by comparision, the Nordic discovery of America 500 year prior was largely inconsequential.

There is no distinction between the ancient Romans and modern Italians. It's foolish to write off much of the White world is non-White. By convincing meds that they're part Negro via Nordicist lies, Nordicists such as yourself are encouraging racemixing.

Thread