Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2006 #21
T.J. McAllister

The Italians? They have some of the hottest women I have ever seen. There is a certain mindset/aura about Italian broads that I find intoxicating.

Old January 25th, 2006 #22
westernalliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reusser
The Italians? They have some of the hottest women I have ever seen. There is a certain mindset/aura about Italian broads that I find intoxicating.

They'll cook for you. And then...

Old January 25th, 2006 #23
durendal

Default and understand and embrace masculinity

the roxors and are awesome and tempered and they feeeeeeeeeel so good

Old January 26th, 2006 #24
MVillani1985
Destroyer of Ignorance

Location: Why join a group where I have to constantly prove my "whiteness" to them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg
Evola's discussion on the "Roman" vs. "Mediterranean," which I haven't time to go outline at the moment, is pertinent here.

Racially speaking, Southern Italy is wasteland of Dinaricised Mediterranean half-breeds; Hither asiatic and negro strains abound there, as Physical Anthropologists like Charlton Coon have pointed out. Every heroic virtus in Italian history has been a product of the North, and has stood in opposition to the regression represented by the South (the conflict with the Etruscans being no exception).

"I do not tell you, O people, that ye are as gods...As I love you truly, so I should say to you that you are dirty. You must arise and cleanse yourselves! You are ignorant; therefore, be willing to learn!" - Mussolini
Coon never once said that Italy is racially equivilent to the Dominican Republic. Infact he considered Italians to be White. You are simply drawing conclusions based on your Nordicist allegations against all Meds based on skin color. There is no physical or genetic evidence of Negro admixture in south Italy, Spain, Greece, Armenia, or whatever nationality is under attack.

BTW, what do you consider the head Nerdicist, Arthur Kemp? He looks like Joe Pesci.

Old January 26th, 2006 #25
TowardWewelsburg

You are simply misrepresenting the truth, my friend.

Coon describes an Armenoid Southern Italian type "descended from Near Easterners brought to central and southern Italy during Imperial times" (TRoE, p. 558) and further concludes his chapter on Italy by stating, "No country in Europe in which one language and one culture prevail shows a greater diversity of race between its southern and its northern extremities than does Italy" (TRoE, p. 559).

I would draw your attention to this content from a site dedicated to refuting the errors at the racially nihilistic "Racial Myths" site:

http://www.white-history.com/refuting_rm/italy.html

"Genetically, southern Italy is allied with the Eastern Mediterranean and, to some degree, the Middle East, while northern Italy clusters with Central Europe. One study found "Clearly detected in the extant Sicilian gene pool . . . a clue for more recent gene flow of people from northern Africa and the Middle East superimposed on a predominantly Greek contribution."

In The History and Geography of Human Genes, Cavalli-Sforza confirms:

The first synthetic map shows a clear gradient from north to south. One pole of the first axis is in the extreme south, in the eastern part of Sicily and the southern part of Calabria, which are separated by the narrow strairof Messina. The opposite pole includes all the north and center. Between Rome-which is centrally located on the peninsula-and the south, there is a progressive gradient of the PC. This corresponds to the well-known differences in physical type (especially pigmentation and general size) between northern and north-central Italians on one side and southern Italians on the other (Livi 1896-1905). northern Italians are more similar to central Europeans, whereas southern Italians are closer to other Mediterranean people, being darker and smaller. (277-278)

While the "extreme western portion of Sicily" may be more similar to northern Italy (perhaps owing to the Normans), this doesn't change the fact that most of southern Italy is very distinct from northern Italy.

Frequency of P* (xR1a) Y-chromosome (Paleolithic western European ancestry) across Italy. Compare to the other maps on this page.
Source: Di Giacomo et al. in press
Update: Di Giacomo et al. (in press), which looks at the distribution of Y-chromosomes, helps us further understand the genetic differences between the north and south of Italy. The map to the right strikingly illustrates one important point: levels of the Paleolithic western European Y-chromosome haplogroup P* (xR1a) -- formerly known as "HG1" -- decrease greatly as one moves south in Italy. Thus, while northern Italians descend predominantly from autochthonous western Europeans, in the south, the Y-chromosome lineage of the original Italians has been largely displaced by intrusive, Middle Eastern lineages. As the authors say:

The most common Hg among the Italian samples is P* (xR1a). Its overall frequency is more than twice that of the second one. However, its frequency ranges widely (11–76%). The second most common Hg's are DE and J2-(DYS41318), with frequencies varying between 0 and 36%, and 2 and 41%, respectively.

[. . .]

Major peopling events may also leave their signature. Only Hg P* (xR1a) in Italy displays a significant decrease in frequencies, from the north-west to the south-east. Many authors agree in considering this Hg as the signature of the Paleolithic inhabitants of the entire European continent. Wilson et al. (2001) have identified a particular STR haplotype within this Hg as the characteristic shared by Celtic-speaking populations and the Basques by common descent from a relatively homogeneous pre-agricultural gene pool. In this context, the most frequent YCAII and DYS413 STR alleles observed in Hg P* (xR1a) from the GAF and VAL samples are identical to the ones observed in 73% of Basques ( Malaspina et al., 2000). The Hg homogeneity of GAF and VAL may thus represent a remnant of the pre-agricultural gene pool which now extends to some locations in northern Italy. The pattern reported here is compatible with the introduction of other lineages (DE, G, I, J, and R1a) on a P* (xR1a) background in southern Italy ( Underhill et al., 2001).

"Neolithic" lineages DE, J, and G -- which ultimately derive from Near Eastern and North African sources, and which in many cases would have arrived on Italian soil well after the Neolithic -- account for up to 70% of Y-chromosomes in some areas of southern Italy, reversing the picture in northern Italy, where up to 76% of Y-chromosomes are of the indigenous western European variety.

Culture

About the only things I can see that northern and southern Italians have in common are: (1) they speak the same langauge (southern Italy finally got around to learning Italian thanks to television); and (2) they have been officially part of the same country for a little over a century:

Italy was not a unified nation until the 1870's. Cavour, Mazzini and Garibaldi set to make a nation out of Italy. The south did not comply and was essentially invaded. During this period and to this day, the south was seen as African, primitive, and in need of civilizing.
Northern and southern Italians don't see themselves as the same.

. . . a scholar from Sicily, bears this out in a gentler way. She is, she said, Sicilian first, and then Italian. She feels that when she arrives in northern Italy she has come from ''a very hot, welcoming and colored place'' to a ''cold, mistrustful and gray one.'' ("What Is a European", NYT)
If southern Italians see northern Italians as "cold", for their part, northern Italians don't seem all that keen on southern Italians. In Looking to Italy 2007: Italy times two, a report from the Center for Strategic & International Studies (CSIS), we learn that southern Italy "taken by itself, would have a GDP below that of Greece." Southern Italy is dependent on the more productive North, and the gap between the regions continues to widen. Many "Northerners . . . do not want to co-exist with the South and its reputedly dishonest, slothful, and inferior citizens", and seperatist political parties such as Lega Nord have arisen.

Southern Italy is poorer, more rural, and less literate than northern Italy. "Illiteracy in Sicily reached extremes of 70.89% in the demographic census of 1901, of 56.97% the next decade, as compared to a national average that reached, respectively, 48.49% and 37.43%" (Source).

People have long recognized the distinction between northern and southern Italians. For example, English-speakers have traditionally strongly disfavored southern Italian immigration, while taking a more accepting view towards immigration by northern Italians.

. . . that the greater desirability of the northern Italian is recognized wherever experience has been had with both northern and southern Italians . . . The Governor of one state in the heart of the industrial South . . . writes as follows:--
". . . We prefer very greatly the northern Europeans, but could use handsomely to their profit and to the profit of our people, some from northern Italy . . . I am certain that we do not want and we should insist that we do not get, people from the southern parts of Italy . . . "

(Immigration and the South, The Atlantic Monthly, November 1905)

The same attitudes can be found in Australia and throughout the English-speaking world (and, throughout Europe, as well -- even in Italy, many northerners are dismayed at the influx of southerners into the north over the past 50 years).

Again, the distinction between northern and southern Italians is not a recent one; it is a racial division of long standing. According to Wright's (1965) reading of Medieval geographers:

In these authorities we find that the differences between the inhabitants of the northern and southern parts of Italy were fully appreciated in the twelfth century.
Wright goes on to quote one of the Medieval authorities as follows:
The Lombards are a keen, skillful, and active people; foresighted in counsel; expert in justice; strong in body and spirit, full of life and handsome to look upon, with slight, supple bodies that give them great power of endurance; economical and always moderate in eating and drinking; masters of their hands and mouths; honorable in every business transaction; mighty in the arts and always striving for the new; lovers of freedom and ready to face death for freedom's sake. These people have never been willing to submit to kings. . . . But what a contrast the people of Apulia in the south present to the Lombards. Dirty, lazy, weak, good-for-nothing idlers that they are. (p. 320)

Achievement
Notable "Italians" such as Christopher Columbus and Guglielmo Marconi, to whom southern-Italian Americans often look for affirmation, have nothing to do with southern Italy. Columbus was from Genoa (northern Italy), and written accounts tell us that:

The Admiral was a well-built man of more than medium stature, long visaged with cheeks somewhat high, but neither fat nor thin. He had an aquiline nose and his eyes were light in color; his complexion too was light, but kindling to a vivid red. In youth his hair was blond, but when he came to his thirtieth year it all turned white. [i.e., phenotypically, Columbus couldn't have been more distinct from the average southern Italian.] (Source)
Marconi "was born on 25 April in Bologna, Italy, second son of a wealthy Italian landowner and an Irish mother." Not only was Marconi not southern Italian, he was half Irish. Marconi "inherited his fair hair, blue eyes, and a large pair of ears from his mother". A comparable pattern can be seen in earlier Italian achievement. According to Guenther:
[T]he Italian Renaissance is seen clearly as a renewed flow of Nordic blood into the life of a people and its soul. Down to the beginning of the fifteenth century we find, indeed, in documents many Italians given as descendants of Lombards, Alamans, and so on (ex Alamannorum genere; legibus vivens Langobardorum). . . . Giotto, Masaccio, Filippo Lippi, Donatello, Signorelli, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Andrea del Sarto, Titian, Dante, Pico della Mirandola, Petrarch, Tasso, Galileo — all are of Nordic blood, and, when they are artists, depict men of the Nordic type. . . . The greatest men of the time are almost without exception from districts that formerly were settled by Germanic tribes; and their Nordic blood can often be shown in the details of their descent.

As Charles Murray notes:
. . . Italy's largest city during the Renaissance was Naples, and yet Naples, along with the rest of southern Italy, has almost no dots at all. Why not? A plausible explanation is that for practical purposes Naples and southern Italy were not part of what we think of as Renasissance Italy. (2003: 357)

Above: map showing different levels of accomplishment within Italy (Murray 2003).

Guenther mentions the research of Woltmann:

Woltmann, Die Germanen und die Renaissance in Italien, 1905, out of 200 celebrated Italians found 81·6 per cent. light-eyed, 63 per cent. blond, 24 per cent. brown-haired, 13 per cent. black-haired.
Karl Earlson expands on this point:

. . . we should not neglect the researches of Woltmann (1905). Woltmann studied portrait paintings, busts and written descriptions, to ascertain the physical features of the great men of the Italian Renaissance. He revealed that many of the individuals in question, such as Leonardo da Vinci, Tasso, Galileo, etc., were of Germanic descent, and that they possessed Nordic racial characteristics. The results of his investigations, were as follows: of the 125 men whose eye colour could be discerned, 102 had blue, blue-grey or blue-green eyes; 18 had brown or brown-grey eyes; and 5 had eyes of mixed pigmentation. Of the 108 men whose hair colour could be accurately determined, 68 had blond or red hair; 26 had brown hair; and 14 had black hair. [Woltmann (1905) 143-144.] Woltmann also discovered that most of the noble families who ruled over much of Northern Italy, produced blond individuals throughout their generations. Such families as the d’Este of Ferrara, the Bentivoglia of Bologna and the Sforza of Milan, were all largely blond-haired and blue-eyed. [Woltmann (1905) 42-49.]

Conclusion
Few countries show as great a contrast between regions, in terms of genetics and economic productivity, as that found in Italy between the north and the south. RM attempts to minimize these differences in order to feel better about himself, but the differences remain.

Sources
Di Giacomo et al. Clinal patterns of human Y chromosomal diversity in continental Italy and Greece are dominated by drift and founder effects. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. In Press.

Murray, Charles. Human Accomoplishment. New York: HarperCollins, 2003.

Wright, J. K. The Geographical Lore of the Time of the Crusades: A Study in the History of Medieval Science and Tradition in Western Europe. New York: Dover Publications, 1965.

Old January 26th, 2006 #26
TowardWewelsburg

From Günther's Racial Elements of European History:

"Italy on the whole shows Alpine-Dinaric northern half with a slight Nordic and Mediterranean strain, and a Mediterranean southern half with a weak Hither Asiatic and Negro strain....Hither asiatic blood seems to show itself in southern Italy mainly in Salerno and Bari, in Sicily mainly about Syracuse and Girfenti. Sicily shows, too, a weak Oriental racial strain (from Arabian immigrants)." (Racial Elements of European History, p. 75)

I don't understand why Southern Europeans are so militantly opposed to the idea that they could benefit from a racial hygiene program. Racially conscious Germanic people are fine with this idea (we know we're not perfect), but Southern Europeans seem to find the idea that they may need some improvement to be personally offensive.

"If no Theodoric had followed Caracalla, 'eternal night' would have spread its wings over Europe. The bloated, oozing flood of Asian, African and Mediterranean half-breeds probably would have settled down after much vacuous excitement; constant upheavals would very probably have exterminated many of the putrefied and crippled. But the creative strength of a continuously self-procreating soul would have been lost forever, as would the earth-shaping genius of Nordic men -- the explorers of the Universe. Only a low-grade humanity would have preserved a vegetable-like existence, much as is still the case in Southern Italy, not living, but, in a crippled condition, frittering itself away, without bold energy of body and soul, dwelling without desire in most submissive contentment on lava masses or amidst stony wastes." - Alfred Rosenberg, Race and Race History and other Essays, p. 76

Old January 26th, 2006 #27
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Evola's discussion on the "Roman" vs. "Mediterranean," which I haven't time to go outline at the moment, is pertinent here.

Racially speaking, Southern Italy is wasteland of Dinaricised Mediterranean half-breeds; Hither asiatic and negro strains abound there, as Physical Anthropologists like Charlton Coon have pointed out. Every heroic virtus in Italian history has been a product of the North, and has stood in opposition to the regression represented by the South (the conflict with the Etruscans being no exception).

"I do not tell you, O people, that ye are as gods...As I love you truly, so I should say to you that you are dirty. You must arise and cleanse yourselves! You are ignorant; therefore, be willing to learn!" - Mussolini
This sounds like BS, I have blood lines from Southern Italy, and have living relatives from there. Calabria to be exact, and it was never controlled by niggers or Arabs, The lot of the place is isolated and mountainous. If it was invaded, it is doubtful they ever mixed with them, the society there is homogeneous and wary of outsiders. People from Calabria have no common characteristics with Sub Saharan Africans or even North Africans. They are closely related to ancient Greeks, as for Sicily, its a different place with a different history, I don't know much about it. The article is correct by saying Italy is a rather new nation, and the people we call Italians are different in some aspects.

Old January 26th, 2006 #28
TowardWewelsburg

Science just isn't with you on that one, Grocer.

According to the mtDNA findings of Richards, Italians have 20% Middle Eastern (HG9) and 13% North African (HG21) ancestry.

Old January 26th, 2006 #29
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Science just isn't with you on that one, Grocer.

According to the mtDNA findings of Richards, Italians have 20% Middle Eastern (HG9) and 13% North African (HG21) ancestry.
All right dude, You win all Italians are niggers and Arabs. You Aryans are what we should strive to be with your mixing with niggers, Native Americans, and other sacks of shit in your lands. I share a lot the same DNA as a chimpanzee too, you can call me a chimp if that makes your day happy too. You are the same fucking reatrd who was boasting Aryans, and you're not even an Aryan.

Old January 26th, 2006 #30
TowardWewelsburg

Grocer, I did not engage in ad hominems, and I would appreciate the same courtesy.

I am open to fair and objective debate on the subject; there is no need to take it personally.

Old January 26th, 2006 #31
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Grocer, I did not engage in ad hominems, and I would appreciate the same courtesy.

I am open to fair and objective debate on the subject; there is no need to take it personally.

I didn't take is serious, I took it for what it is. The same as I took your opinions on the thread about "Aryans." with a chuckle.

Old January 26th, 2006 #32
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
I didn't take is serious, I took it for what it is. The same as I took your opinions on the thread about "Aryans." with a chuckle.
Understood.

Your earnestness is impressive, my southern brother.

Old January 26th, 2006 #33
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Understood.

Your earnestness is impressive, my southern brother.
Gotcha mate. I just am under the belief that you "Aryans" shouldn't take credit for the greatness of civilizations like the Romans and Greeks under the cloak of Aryanism, and then call their descendants half caste muds and niggers. One of my grandmothers was from Lithuania, I don't claim myself to be a descendent of some of the great things the USSR did, because I have blood lineage from that civilization. I don't go around blaming you "Aryans" for the cesspits you have given us in the USA, Canada, UK, and other parts of Western Europe. I don't call you "Aryans" niggers lovers because you mix with Turks, Native Americans, Niggers, Mexicans, and other types of mud because your offspring do today. To each is his own.

Old January 26th, 2006 #34
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Gotcha mate. I just am under the belief that you "Aryans" shouldn't take credit for the greatness of civilizations like the Romans and Greeks under the cloak of Aryanism, and then call their descendants half caste muds and niggers. One of my grandmothers was from Lithuania, I don't claim myself to be a descendent of some of the great things the USSR did, because I have blood lineage from that civilization. I don't go around blaming you "Aryans" for the cesspits you have given us in the USA, Canada, UK, and other parts of Western Europe. I don't call you "Aryans" niggers lovers because you mix with Turks, Native Americans, Niggers, Mexicans, and other types of mud because your offspring do today. To each is his own.
I am afraid I don't quite understand what you mean.

Everyone here would agree that Indians are non-European, despite the Aryan history of that nation. Demographics change everything, as all White Nationalists realise only too well. I am not saying that Italy is a non-white nation, but there certainly is a significant amount of non-European admixture in the south, and you can't refuse to acknowledge facts simply because they are unpleasant.

The ancient Roman and Greek civilisations, at their height, were certainly Aryan by any definition. And if by Aryan you mean Nordic, in particular, I would argue that the original Patrician stock of Rome, and almost all of the Emperors (up to Commodus) were of Nordic appearance. There is also a lot of evidence to substantiate the notion of a Nordic ruling elite in Hellas. Here is a good site on the subject:

http://www.white-history.com/earlson/

Old January 26th, 2006 #35
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Quote:
. I am not saying that Italy is a non-white nation, but there certainly is a significant amount of non-European admixture in the south
The truth the mongrel 'pan aryan' nord hunters refuse to acknowledge. Rather than employ eugenics programs to reduce the admixture, they would rather arm-twist purer whites into accepting them as white. As a result, I only accept 'Italians', 'Greeks', and 'Russians' on a case-by-case basis.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old January 26th, 2006 #36
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
I am afraid I don't quite understand what you mean.

Everyone here would agree that Indians are non-European, despite the Aryan history of that nation. Demographics change everything, as all White Nationalists realise only too well. I am not saying that Italy is a non-white nation, but there certainly is a significant amount of non-European admixture in the south, and you can't refuse to acknowledge facts simply because they are unpleasant.

The ancient Roman and Greek civilisations, at their height, were certainly Aryan by any definition. And if by Aryan you mean Nordic, in particular, I would argue that the original Patrician stock of Rome, and almost all of the Emperors (up to Commodus) were of Nordic appearance. There is also a lot of evidence to substantiate the notion of a Nordic ruling elite in Hellas. Here is a good site on the subject:

http://www.white-history.com/earlson/
I am not going to surf around the net and waste my time trying to debunk the bullshit from white-history.com. nor do I care to. The ancient Romans and Greeks were not Aryans, and not Germanic, whatever that means. Aryans are nothing more than a fairy tale. If anyone are Aryans they are the shit skins of present day Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India. There are parts of Southern Europe that have non White elements, as do parts of Northern Europe. Places like Greece, Serbia, Sicily, parts of Spain, Romania, Albania, and a few others have even in recent times been subjected to non White rule, but Calabaria has not. Germans and other European Aryans you claim shot their wad in a short in a few hundred year period. In a thousand years people will still be talking of the great Roman and Greek civilizations, and nothing of what you "Aryans," who have brought us the likes of MTV, multiculturalism, Hollywood, tolerance, gay pride marches, and the other decadent shit you have heaped on our White dinner tables. Two hundred years ago you "Aryan" males couldn't keep your cocks out of niggress slave women, now your Aryan can't keep nigger buck cocks out of them. I put "Aryans" in the same category as Moslems, Jews, and Christians, a bunch of children whose reality is nothing but a concotion of metaphysical bullshit and mental retardation. I can't even believe I'm wasting time with a grown adult who considers themself an "Aryan," it is as ridiculous as having a theological debate with a Christian, Jew, or Moslem.

Old January 27th, 2006 #37
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
The truth the mongrel 'pan aryan' nord hunters refuse to acknowledge. Rather than employ eugenics programs to reduce the admixture, they would rather arm-twist purer whites into accepting them as white. As a result, I only accept 'Italians', 'Greeks', and 'Russians' on a case-by-case basis.

Your people are the biggest race mixers going. Half your women in London are fucking a nigger, Paki, Bengali, or some other sort of shit skin. Look what your kin created in the US, a multicult cesspit. The only people low enough to fuck their own slave are your kind and Arabs. For the sake of some higher power, your women even make vacations JUST to fuck nigger beast in Africa. That takes a lot of effort, like getting a visa, using a credit card to purchase an airplane ticket, trip to the DOC to get immunized for third world diseases. Fuck you and your multicult! You even gave niggers equal rights to Whites in the US!

Old January 27th, 2006 #38
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritanniaArms
I don't subscribe to "Pan Aryanism." I have no interest in associating myself with a hodge podge of muds and mental defects, if so it would be easier to classify myself as an American, or some other other Anglo-Saxon induced label.

Old January 27th, 2006 #39
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
I am not going to surf around the net and waste my time trying to debunk the bullshit from white-history.com. nor do I care to.
What you're really saying is, you don't have the intellect, education, or discipline to debate the subject. Despite my attempts to retain a civil tone and an objective focus, you have repeatedly expressed an unwillingness to debate the merits of my arguments, and you have persisted with non sequiturs. You, sir, demonstrate almost each of the negative characteristics attributed to Mediterranean man by Dr. Günther:

"The Mediterranean race is painted by all observers as passionate and excitable. It has less depth of mind and is easily aroused, and easily reconciled; loves strong, vivid colours, and vivid impressions of all kinds; tends to take a deep, often childish interest in its fellow men (which must not, however, be strained); takes great join in the spoken word and in pleasing and lively movements; and is inclined to find suppleness and craft particularly worthy of interest and praise. With all of these qualities the Mediterranean man looks on life with merry eyes more as play, whereas the Nordic lives it more as a set task...The mental energies are all turned rather outwards, and in the Nordic man inwards. The Mediterranean man is not very hard-working, often he is lazy; he likes to enjoy life the more. He is not very drawn to monkey-making; anyhow, he does not exert himself much over this. He has as little of the Nordic energy as he has of the industry and activity of the Alpine race...The Mediterranean man is very strongly swayed by the sexual life, at least he is not so continent as the Nordic (who need not therefore feel the sexual urge any less). It is with the sexual that the lively Mediterranean wit makes play (the esprit gaulois shows a great deal of this), and sex is the object of his passionateness, of his feeling for colour schemes in dress, and of his quick rather than deep artistic gifts. A disposition to cruelty and animal torture, a not uncommon inclination to Sadism, may perhaps stand in relation to the stronger sexuality...In public life the Mediterranean man shows but a slight sense of order and law, and a want of forethought. He is quickly roused to opposition, and is ever wishing for change; the south of France, predominantly Mediterranean, eagerly votes 'radical.' Mediterranean ferment (il voit rouge) stands opposed to Nordic restraint in social life also. Thus there is a tendency to lawless conditions...The predominantly Mediterranean south of Italy (with Sicily and Sardinia) is characterised by a higher percentage of deeds of violence and murder; and Niceforo significantly calls a district in Sardinia, where the Mediterranean element is markedly predominant, the criminal district (zona delinquente)." (Racial elements of European History, p. 56)

Old January 27th, 2006 #40
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
What you're really saying is, you don't have the intellect, education, or discipline to debate the subject. Despite my attempts to retain a civil tone and an objective focus, you have repeatedly expressed an unwillingness to debate the merits of my arguments, and you have persisted with non sequiturs. You, sir, demonstrate almost each of the negative characteristics attributed to Mediterranean man by Dr. Günther:

"The Mediterranean race is painted by all observers as passionate and excitable. It has less depth of mind and is easily aroused, and easily reconciled; loves strong, vivid colours, and vivid impressions of all kinds; tends to take a deep, often childish interest in its fellow men (which must not, however, be strained); takes great join in the spoken word and in pleasing and lively movements; and is inclined to find suppleness and craft particularly worthy of interest and praise. With all of these qualities the Mediterranean man looks on life with merry eyes more as play, whereas the Nordic lives it more as a set task...The mental energies are all turned rather outwards, and in the Nordic man inwards. The Mediterranean man is not very hard-working, often he is lazy; he likes to enjoy life the more. He is not very drawn to monkey-making; anyhow, he does not exert himself much over this. He has as little of the Nordic energy as he has of the industry and activity of the Alpine race...The Mediterranean man is very strongly swayed by the sexual life, at least he is not so continent as the Nordic (who need not therefore feel the sexual urge any less). It is with the sexual that the lively Mediterranean wit makes play (the esprit gaulois shows a great deal of this), and sex is the object of his passionateness, of his feeling for colour schemes in dress, and of his quick rather than deep artistic gifts. A disposition to cruelty and animal torture, a not uncommon inclination to Sadism, may perhaps stand in relation to the stronger sexuality...In public life the Mediterranean man shows but a slight sense of order and law, and a want of forethought. He is quickly roused to opposition, and is ever wishing for change; the south of France, predominantly Mediterranean, eagerly votes 'radical.' Mediterranean ferment (il voit rouge) stands opposed to Nordic restraint in social life also. Thus there is a tendency to lawless conditions...The predominantly Mediterranean south of Italy (with Sicily and Sardinia) is characterised by a higher percentage of deeds of violence and murder; and Niceforo significantly calls a district in Sardinia, where the Mediterranean element is markedly predominant, the criminal district (zona delinquente)." (Racial elements of European History, p. 56)
Well, I'm not Mediterranean. I happen to be a White American of Italian and Lithuanian ancestry. What you are doing is not debating, you are copying and pasting bits and pieces of articles and books from Internet sources. You are the one making absurd claims such as the ancient Romans and Greeks were Nordic, Aryan, or whatever else you are claiming. When in fact they were Romans and Greeks. In all reality they probably would have considered you Nordic/Aryans to be barbarians, not that even means anything in today's world. I also disagreed with your "Southern Italian" claims, as Italy has only recently became a nation. Romans are Romans, Calabrians are Calabrese, and Sicilians are Sicilians, they are different people, who now happen to be one nation. Even the last copy and paste piece of propaganda you posted claims Sicily and Sardinia as south of Italy. One day soon your balls will drop, you will starting sprouting hair on your face, your voice will get deeper, this will mean you are growing up and becomg a man, and then you will see how stupid your "Aryan" and Nordist bullshit really is. Until then have, an excellent and prosperous life. :cheers:

Thread