Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2009 #81
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

are you familiar with Tomislav Sunic? Good Croatian writer on European New Right thought.

Old January 12th, 2009 #82
bmwbiker
......................... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
are you familiar with Tomislav Sunic? Good Croatian writer on European New Right thought.
Yes, he is working on new White teory, intresting matter, in future that will be inportant.
For my opinion, i dont like mixing any sort, i like that Croats be Croats, Germans Germans, Englishmans Englishmans...for me is important to keep own genetics, culture, tradition..so when someone come to my town that he can feel my nation, and when i come to Bavaria to feel Bavarian pepole and tradition.
I understand that is inposible to make in US or Australia, but we here in Europe can have clean nations.
But that is just my opinion made from long expirience from my country where communism try to mix up Croats and Serbs and that went wrong as you know. It is different ethnic situation in Europe than in US.
In fact, my cousn is married with Greek in Australia, we tolerate that becouse they live in Australia, we havent nothing to opose, but in homeland situation is different, ours famillies have long histories, we even dont tolerate mixing Dalmatians (South Croats) with Nord Croats...its our pride, old ways of living.

I m 100% geneticly from Dalmatia central - that is land in radius of 200 Km, small radius but it have great atletichs, my town is town with most world class athletichs in world - that is what we protect.

Old January 13th, 2009 #83
bmwbiker

Default NON-WORKING SUNDAYS Law Should Not Be Tested to Detriment of Citizens

In time of crisis, most agree it is not the right time to introduce a law that would cause lay-offs. They should have waited with the law.

ZAGREB, CROATIA - - In November we had a drop in retail sales. This year salaries will also decrease, the country is definitely in recession. We cannot expect progress, we can only expect workers to suffer – said Milanka Opacic of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in the “Otvoreno” Croatian Television show on Monday night. She added that the year ahead will not be easy for Croatia and the government has done nothing to alleviate the crisis
We should wait for the law to be in effect for some time

Dragica Miseljic of the Alliance of Independent Unions of Croatia (SSSH) thinks alike and believes that on Sundays, people would call in sick more often, which would eventually lead to them being fired.

- The preconditions were practically created for workers to have a day off in a week. People became increasingly ill and were laid off – Miseljic said, adding that the story about the dismissals should not be taken for granted because, according to her estimates, there are no dismissals. She also believes that people should wait for the law to be in effect for a while.

- We should wait for this way of shopping to become regular and for shoppers to get used to stores being closed on Sunday. In January 2008, earnings went up six percent and now sales on Saturdays have increased – Miseljic said.

The law should not be tested to the detriment of citizens

- The government has a tendency of carefully monitoring and applying laws, allow life to give its indications – said Tamara Obradovic of the Economy Ministry and stressed that the citizens should get used to the new law. When a realistic estimate needs to be made then, as well as an estimate of the application of the law. She called on citizens to wait for a couple of months to see what the law will bring.

Opacic opposed this.

- I do not find it acceptable that the law be tested on citizens. Every decision is being made chaotically and it is utter time that laws are passed in a way so citizens can see its positive and negative points – Opacic said, stressing that the SDP advocates the right of choice.

- We must invest efforts and build mechanisms that would protect the rights of citizens. Who here will tell me that citizens have their workers’ rights during the rest days of the week? – Opacic said.

They should have waited with the law

Slobodan Skolnik, CEO of the Fliba company which manages the Emmezeta shopping chain, is aware that a non-working Sunday entailed dismissals, so he believes the government should have waited to pass the law.

- We cannot afford dismissing people, they make us look like somebody who treats workers sadistically. The non-working Sunday should have been postponed in this time of crisis – Skolnik said, stressing that the law affected and was discriminatory to workers in only one branch of industry.

- It would have been good if the government learnt something. Banning something gets no results. We have to secure the workers’ rights and build in EU mechanisms – Opacic said, stressing that those same mechanisms abroad can also be applied in Croatia

Old January 13th, 2009 #84
bmwbiker

http://www.javno.tv/en/index.php?id=13750a64357

torture in sarajevo prison - must see!!

Last edited by bmwbiker; January 13th, 2009 at 09:09 AM. Reason: aaa

Old January 14th, 2009 #85
bmwbiker

Default EU Presidency To Mediate In Slovenia-Croatia Row

`I would like to make my own personal contribution towards solving problems between Slovenia and Croatia,` Mirek Topolanek said

The Czech presidency of the European Union offered on Wednesday to mediate in a dispute between Slovenia and Croatia which has prevented Croatia from making headway in talks on joining the bloc.
"I would like to make my own personal contribution towards solving problems between Slovenia and Croatia," Czech Prime Minister Mirek Topolanek, whose country holds the EU's rotating presidency, told the European Parliament.

Last month EU member Slovenia blocked Croatia's progress in entry talks by imposing a veto on opening and concluding a number of negotiating chapters. Zagreb has so far opened 22 chapters and concluded seven out of a total 35 negotiating areas.

The veto is due to a dispute over slivers of land and a stretch of sea border that the two former Yugoslav republics have not been able to settle since the country broke up in the 1990s.

Many analysts believe Croatia will struggle to complete the talks this year unless the Slovenian veto is lifted soon.

Old January 14th, 2009 #86
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Croata View Post
Yes, he is working on new White teory, intresting matter, in future that will be inportant.
For my opinion, i dont like mixing any sort, i like that Croats be Croats, Germans Germans, Englishmans Englishmans...for me is important to keep own genetics, culture, tradition..so when someone come to my town that he can feel my nation, and when i come to Bavaria to feel Bavarian pepole and tradition.
I understand that is inposible to make in US or Australia, but we here in Europe can have clean nations.
But that is just my opinion made from long expirience from my country where communism try to mix up Croats and Serbs and that went wrong as you know. It is different ethnic situation in Europe than in US.
In fact, my cousn is married with Greek in Australia, we tolerate that becouse they live in Australia, we havent nothing to opose, but in homeland situation is different, ours famillies have long histories, we even dont tolerate mixing Dalmatians (South Croats) with Nord Croats...its our pride, old ways of living.

I m 100% geneticly from Dalmatia central - that is land in radius of 200 Km, small radius but it have great atletichs, my town is town with most world class athletichs in world - that is what we protect.
I understand this and thank you for taking the time to explain it. Many nationalists in the USA have a hard time understanding that Nationalists in Europe are against intermarriage outside of the national group let alone the racial one.

Old January 14th, 2009 #87
Brian Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Abbondanza View Post
European Jewish group expresses outrage over Croatian Nazi satire
Anything to keep ancient history alive , I believe it is an attempt to keep the "sympathy factor" alive within the media during the Gaza operation .

Old January 14th, 2009 #88
bmwbiker

Quote:
I understand this and thank you for taking the time to explain it. Many nationalists in the USA have a hard time understanding that Nationalists in Europe are against intermarriage outside of the national group let alone the racial one.

to explain more to easier understanding:

this is Dalmatians alkars - holy warriors against Turks - this is how they look:

and this is folk robe of North Croatia:

as you see it is different wear and different way of living, by the way it is all saim nation but different parts of land and climatc.
Thing what we trying to preserve is that beauty of difference, caracteristic small regions - that is ours heritage.

Old January 15th, 2009 #89
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Another thing some Americans might have heard of is the "Ustasha." Can you tell us what that was and what today's Croations think about it? THanks

Old January 15th, 2009 #90
bmwbiker

Quote:
Another thing some Americans might have heard of is the "Ustasha." Can you tell us what that was and what today's Croations think about it? THanks
Ustasa was Croatian nazi army from 2ww, that was long waiting goverment (Croats was for hundreds of years in some kind union with neighbours) that was first independent goverment after those long years. Croatia was last nazi country who was surendered in 2ww, that happend in field of Blaiburg where Titos partisans driven about 400 000 Croats and execute them - that event is called Krizni Put - road of cross.

Definition of Ustasha is: fanatic catholic-nazi soliders, word Ustascha means: one who make rebellion -rebel

this is man who arase Ustasha - Poglavnik (Furer) Ante Pavelic

one of slogans from that time:

rob nikada - means: never again slave

outh for entering in Ustasha movment is given on this sign:

holly cross, knife, gun and bomb
this is sign of most famous Ustasha brigade - Crna legia - Dark Legion

ours Ante Pavelic meets Adolf Hitler:

official Ustasha sign:

it is letter U - means Ustasha with Croatian chess sign and neverending fire

Old January 16th, 2009 #91
bmwbiker

Default Olis kicks nigger Eduardo

Olic fights with Hoffenheim player Eduardo on the pitch
Croatian national football team player and German Bundesliga club HSV striker Ivica Olic has engaged in fisticuffs on the pitch.

The incident occurred during a friendly game with Hoffenheim in Spanish La Manga yesterday (Weds).

Olic came to blows with Hoffenheim player Carloso Eduardo after he pushed him on purpose several times during the game, according to the daily "24sata."

Olic did not respond at first but lost his nerve when he slapped Eduardo in the 88th minute of the game, earning a red card for his effort.

Olic later explained to the German media: "He hit me twice and then elbowed me.
I am aware it was a friendly game and my reaction was unreasonable. It just happened. I had to defend myself."

HSV coach Martin Jol defended Olic: "If somebody hits me, I return the favour. Eduardo should have received a red card for his behaviour, not Olic."

HSV won the game by a score of 2-0.

Olic is from old naionalistic family...i wondered when that will happen

Old January 16th, 2009 #92
bmwbiker

Old January 17th, 2009 #93
bmwbiker

Old January 18th, 2009 #94
A.P.H.

Quote:
tomislav sunic is a very intelligent men, but corrupted by this "pan-europeism"... like many of us before...

the point is ignoring the needs of the own nation for a "good" of some artificial construct like european civilization, servs nobody, beside some melting pot fetishist, which would like to destroy the national diversity in europe...

the fact is, we are heterogene, and thats good, we all belong to different nations, with different langauges, history, traditions, religion etc... and thats fine... because we were forged, by this cultural elements...

europe is not about uniformism but about national diversity...

but trying to artificialiy erase this diversitys is a crime, as such, and doesnt serve any european nation, but only jews and their masonic minions...

Old January 18th, 2009 #95
A.P.H.

Quote:
like adolf said, the Ustasha movement or UHRO (Ustase hrvatska revolucionarna organizacija), was a nationalistic organization founded in the late 1929 by croatian partriots and nationalists, who just wished to liberate Croatia from the servian hegemony, which was installed by the versailles peace treaty (masons)...

the most important reason was the dictatorship of "king" aleksandar (he was a member ot the great orient of france, aka grand masonic lodge in paris, and belgrade) of servia, which begang 1928, after the assassianation of croatian polticans (Stjepan Radic, etc) in the parliament of the "kingdom of servs, Croats, and slovenes"...
the plot was planned by "kings" ministers, and his advisors, but on his directive.

during the 1920s and 1930s, many croatian intellectualls (Millan pl Sufflay, his head was smashed white a pipe, and then he was throwen out of the window of his flat in Zagreb) and politicans (Stjepan Radic, his brother Pavle and many others, shooted to death) were killed by the secret police or some organisation near to the "karadzordevic dinasty" (which were plain criminals) one, which the intention to oppress our will for freedom.

in the 1930 they organized student organizations, and in the exile (Hungary and italy) paramilitary units, in their training camps...

when the wwII started "jugoslavia" sided with the axis, because the servian scum was like allways spineless, and they thought their english masters wouldnt help them, if the axis would attack "jugoslavia"...
but 1941, some servian officers set up a coup on the advisory of the english mi5, and the german fuehrer adolf wasnt pleased, and decided to punish this perfidious gang aka servs, and ordered his commanders to attack "jugoslavia", this charade lastet for about 11 days and then the servian (jugoslavian) army surredered... (pathetic isnt it?!)

the fuehrer of the german nation back then made some consultations with the italian wanna be dictator mussolini, and then he decided to help the ustasa movement, to establish a reign over croatian soil.

the servs werent pleased about this and startet to riot, and kill any non-servs, they could... they formed on the directive of the dinasty the "cetniks" or "cetniks dyanstic army in fatherland", which wasnt nothing then a band of murders and rapers... under the protection of the italians which occupied many croatian territorys (istra and pieces of dalmatia in the 1920s, and then much more 1941), cetniks commited genocide against croatian population on croatian soil...

the ustasha goverment, first exclusive croatian goverment after almost 800 years, tried to stabilize the situation, which wasnt such en easy task, if we consider, that the state was formed during a great war, with no army, no administration, no supply lines etc; with hipocrathic allies like the italians which forced them to accept the occupation of croatian soil, and evenmore which supported our enemys the servs....

after the start of the operation barbarossa, the communist scum, on direct order of the commintern and stalin began to riot too in croatia, tried to destabilaze the new refounded croatian state...

partisans (communistic scum, servs and jews) commited many crimes against croatian population...which cummulated in the bleiburg massacre...

in the late 1943 (italia surrended to the criminals aka allies), the croatian goverment anullied all treatys with rome, and reincoperated our territories; most of the servians cetnik forces joined the partisans, and again they tried to destroy US...

1945, when most of the german army was already defeated, the croatian goverment decided to evacuate civil population and greatest part of our armed forces, cuz the bolshevik red army overrunned our borders...

they retreated over slovenia, and got to Bleiburg a small town in south austria, were they were stopped by a english army; the number of refugies and the armed forces go from 300,000 - 550,000 (english sources); the representers of the croatian army doesnt want to break throu the blockade cuz they feared the english would attack the civilans, and they doesnt want to harm the english, which they doesnt percipated as their enemy, but the bolshevik partisans and the red army...

so they aranged a meeting with the english army chiefs, and tried to convince them, to let the civilans pass, so they would be safe of the red scum... they english rejected and said they have to speak with their allies, the bolshevik partisans... they met the bolsheviks, which sweared to not harm anybody, and under the pressure of the english, croatian generals decided to surrender to the partisans...(othewise the english would open fire on croatian civilans) they bolsheviks have broken they oath, and slaughted about 90% of the civils and militarys in bleiburg and on the "road of the cross"...

even all had to be treated by the geneva war conventions as pows...

most of the english documents concerning this genocide, and the english involment in it, are still under secrecy...

//a interesting fact, nikolai tolstoy a member of the famous russian nobel family, was charged by the english goverment, because he addressed the english involement and resoposibility in the bleiburg massacre and "krizni put" (genocide), and was found guilty... so much about the english democracy and their common-law...

Old January 19th, 2009 #96
bmwbiker

Default Croatian PM Calls Slovenia to Suspend Blockade

If we did not solve the border, and Slovenia entered the EU with unsolved borders, then so can Croatia, said premier Sanader
The Croatian premier Ivo Sanader called on Slovenia to suspend the blockade of Croatia in its negotiations with the European Union, stressing that the border troubles with Slovenia cannot be an obstacle for the entry of Croatia into the European Union.

“I call on Slovenia to suspend the blockade of Croatia, and as far as we are concerned, we will continue to do our job” said the Croatian premier and president of the HDZ (Croatian Democratic Union) Ivo Sanader in Split, celebrating the 19th anniversary of founding HDZ in that city.

The Cabinet and all the ministers, he added, received the task that all measures for closing chapters be finished, and I am certain that we will find a diplomatic solution.

Stressing that the border dispute in the Savudrija Bay is a bilateral issue that cannot be played as an obstacle to Croatia’s entry into the European Union, Sanader reminded Slovenia entered the EU with this open (border) issue.

“According to that, is we have not solved the border, and Slovenia entered the European Union with unsolved borders, then Croatia can do so also, and that issue should not be placed in European negotiations, because Slovenia did not have it either” stressed Sanader.

“We have to go together before the International Court of Justice and everyone can present their arguments, and let that court, on the basis of arguments, say exactly where the border is in the Savudrija Bay” said Sanader. He repeated that Croatia will not allow anyone to prohibit them from delivering documents to that court. He added that he spoke about that with the Slovenian premier Borut Pahor and said that this suggested that they have a poorer position.

“Let Slovenia bring all of the documents in the world”

“I would never prohibit you even in my thoughts of bringing your documents. Let Slovenia bring all of the documents in the world that they think will help them, and Croatia will do that as well” said Sanader to Pahor.

He stressed that Croatia has nothing against Slovenia, and that in the former Yugoslavia, Croatia and Slovenia were the two most friendly and most advanced republics, and that this is the way it should stay. “I am certain that between the Croatian and Slovenian people there are no problems and that we are tied by good neighbourly relations and friendship” said Sanader. He added that a sign of that friendship is that many Slovenians come to the sea in Croatia and that they are our good and welcome friends.

Old January 19th, 2009 #97
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Has anybody ever suggested that Croatia become an off-shore banking type country like Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Channel Islands, etc...Thus, attracting skimmed-off Euroipean Union tax revenue?

Old January 19th, 2009 #98
A.P.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Has anybody ever suggested that Croatia become an off-shore banking type country like Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Channel Islands, etc...Thus, attracting skimmed-off Euroipean Union tax revenue?
hardly if 90% of our banks are sold to foreign banks... because our political elite found it more profitable (for filling their own bank accounts) to sale everything...

Old January 19th, 2009 #99
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
that is intresting, can you investigate litlle bit that...becouse i wonder why so many foregin banks buying Croatian banks (it was gone so bad that now we have only one Croatian bank left) and ours guverner of National bank is Jew- Rohatinski with speech deformation...something suspicious is there but we dont know, no news about that, only that is normal intrests from 10% to 19% on credits

Old January 20th, 2009 #100
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

I don't know that much about international banking. It was only a suggestion.
Perhaps, let foreign banks buy all Croatian banks.Then nationalize them all and get rid of the lisping Jew.
10 to 19% interest sounds outrageous. People should set up parallel institutions.
Here's a German one (auf Deutsch):

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=de&q=smarva&btnG=Suche

http://www.deutscher-index.info/m-18965.html

Auf Englisch:

http://www.onlinebankingreview.com.a...Wyk-AugSep.php

Quote:
...People are always looking for lower loan interest rates, and the ability to sidestep the banks to achieve their goals is naturally compelling. At the same time, more and more people are moving nominal savings out of low yielding savings accounts and into the person-to-person online market to achieve significantly higher returns.

Also playing a hand in the person-to-person lending revolution is the fact that young people love social networking. For them, the idea of organised lending through such sites sits very comfortably.

Prosper has something like 330,000 users and has funded $70 million in loans. Meanwhile, Zopa claims to have 150,000 members. They further claim that by bypassing the banks they can offer competitive borrowing and lending rates, with lenders looking at returns of up to 14 per cent and borrowers accessing loans with interest rates as low as 6 per cent...

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; January 20th, 2009 at 06:37 AM.

Thread