VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2009 #1
F.W. Braun
Banned

Default Are Christians Stupid?

Old March 22nd, 2009 #2
Tom McReen

After a period of sensible posting he reverts back to dull Christian-bashing type.

You were almost the Mike Jahn of this forum at one time, where he was obsessed with Republicans you were obsessed with Christianity. There has since been an influx of hardcore atheist types, apparently forgetting how jewy and counter-culture that ideology was designed to be. I'm talking about left-wing, Jon Stewart, militant Richard Dawkins-type atheism. Nothing much WN about that.

I'm not impressed by your choice of video either, 'The Amazing Atheist', another attention-whore left-wing Christian-hater. Like that Pat Condell crowd. There has been an upsurge in angry atheist fanatics in the judenculture lately.

I don't see the relevance to WN here, especially with the dumbass abusive title that is very kikey. Disagree with a jew or left-winger and you're 'stupid'. Yeah, ok.

Note: using religion to divide people here is one tactic used by...and it's been debated here before. Why keep bringing it up?

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #3
Joshua B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Note: using religion to divide people here is one tactic used by...and it's been debated here before. Why keep bringing it up?
Maybe because it is a huge problem within the white race and since this IS a white nationalist site I would say it's pretty relevant.

I don't care if the guy who made the video IS a "attention-whore left-wing Christian-hater". He is still RIGHT. I notice how you completely attack the person and not the message and also manage to squeeze in the word hate. Because it couldn't be anything other than "hate" right? There is no way that he has a valid and justified point and is simply emotional about it.

There is A LOT wrong with christianity and that needs to be addressed.

edit: Just wanted to say that Christians are themselves atheists as there are a number of different gods they don't believe in. So it is a bit ridiculous to use that term although I know you love your jewish catch-phrases.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #4
Tom McReen

Quote:
Maybe because it is a huge problem within the white race and since this IS a white nationalist site I would say it's pretty relevant.
Jews are the huge problem.

Quote:
I don't care if the guy who made the video IS a "attention-whore left-wing Christian-hater".
That's interesting. He's an anti and he wouldn't give you the time of day.

Quote:
He is still RIGHT.
No. He isn't even addressing any problems with Christianity from a WN perspective.

Quote:
I notice how you completely attack the person and not the message and also manage to squeeze in the word hate.
Riiiight. Okay, 33 posts and you post that at me: who are you, really?

Quote:
Because it couldn't be anything other than "hate" right? There is no way that he has a valid and justified point and is simply emotional about it.
He's a typical anti, leftist, atheist bigot he is irrelevant to WN, IMO.

Quote:
There is A LOT wrong with christianity and that needs to be addressed.
I never said there wasn't but there are problems with everything that has been jewed. Also, 'addressing' the problem from a WN viewpoint is not the same thing as stereotypical left-wing anti-Christian propaganda.

Quote:
edit: Just wanted to say that Christians are themselves atheists as there are a number of different gods they don't believe in.
Waste of an edit. That sounds like silly jew sophistry.

Quote:
So it is a bit ridiculous to use that term
He calls himself the 'Amazing Atheist'. Dawkins is a self-proclaimed atheist.
You're being silly again.

Quote:
although I know you love your jewish catch-phrases.
How do you know? You've made 33 posts here. Anyway, add that dig to this one...

Quote:
I notice how you completely attack the person and not the message and also manage to squeeze in the word hate.
...and I must ask again: who are you, really?

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Well, perhaps so the newbies like yourself (nudge nudge, wink wink) can also have a chance to debate the issue?

Quote:
Riiiight. Okay, 33 posts and you post that at me: who are you, really?
He's been here longer than you.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #6
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Well, perhaps so the newbies like yourself (nudge nudge, wink wink) can also have a chance to debate the issue?

Disrupting serious threads. Possible tag-team/group effort. Trying to get me banned.

I hope the credible members here are seeing the way you are behaving, it's a Pyrrhic campaign you are waging. Your stock is falling fast.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #7
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
It doesn't show.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It doesn't show.
Yes it does - right there in the respective join dates. Unless, of course, you have been this way before.
-----------------

Personally I don't think all Christians are stupid. I think many are just looking for something - direction, or a leader, maybe. That's not stupidity and I try not to judge people for looking for answers or comfort, but try to offer answers or comfort instead.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #9
Tom McReen

Jews are the problem.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #10
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

"As I have stated repeatedly, the White Man’s main problem is not overcoming the black man, or even the perfidious Jew. The main problem is to straighten out the White Man’s thinking and get him back to sanity. Once we have accomplished that much, the rest of the battle will be child’s play. Once we have restored the White Man’s sanity to where his natural instincts will again be performing in accordance with Nature’s laws, the battle will be as good as won.

The White Man, brought back to sanity, and freed from the clutches of Jewish propaganda, is the most powerful force on the face of the earth. In fact, the White Man, united and organized, is ten times more powerful than all the rest of humanity put together.

It is the objective of this book to bring about this situation."

--Ben Klassen, Nature's Eternal Religion:

http://www.savefile.com/files/2051060

Old March 22nd, 2009 #11
F.W. Braun
Banned

Less and less White people care about your Semitic mythology. Insofar as Christian Churches consistently adopt anti-White positions (for e.g., pro-Isreal and pro-immigrationist), Christianity is indeed a W.N. problem.

Quote:
After a period of sensible posting he reverts back to dull Christian-bashing type.

You were almost the Mike Jahn of this forum at one time, where he was obsessed with Republicans you were obsessed with Christianity. There has since been an influx of hardcore atheist types, apparently forgetting how jewy and counter-culture that ideology was designed to be. I'm talking about left-wing, Jon Stewart, militant Richard Dawkins-type atheism. Nothing much WN about that.

I'm not impressed by your choice of video either, 'The Amazing Atheist', another attention-whore left-wing Christian-hater. Like that Pat Condell crowd. There has been an upsurge in angry atheist fanatics in the judenculture lately.

I don't see the relevance to WN here, especially with the dumbass abusive title that is very kikey. Disagree with a jew or left-winger and you're 'stupid'. Yeah, ok.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #12
wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
The guy in this video is stupid. He doesn't even know what Christianity actually teaches. He reads a Bible and just assumes whatever understanding he gets is correct.

He's just as stupid as the people who think everything written in the Bible is to be taken literally.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #13
F.W. Braun
Banned

How is the Bible to be taken, wildbill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
The guy in this video is stupid. He doesn't even know what Christianity actually teaches. He reads a Bible and just assumes whatever understanding he gets is correct.

He's just as stupid as the people who think everything written in the Bible is to be taken literally.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #14
psychologicalshock
Banned

Why are you posting up this Jewish fag?

The "AmazingAtheist" would make some not so amazing soap.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #15
wildbill

Quote:
How is the Bible to be taken, wildbill?
Depends on which part. There's some things in the Bible which have no 100% settled interpretation. Besides, the Bible is not the sole source of Christian doctrine. After all, the Bible as we know it today didn't even exist until almost 400 years after Christ. That's why one must study the church fathers and traditions to get the correct understanding.

Only fundamentalist nuts believe the earth is only six thousand years old. The age of the earth really doesn't have much of anything to with the main issues of personal salvation.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #16
F.W. Braun
Banned

I actually have a great deal of sympathy and respect for Orthodoxy. It's really the only worthwhile form of Christianity from a White/Europe perspective.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #17
F.W. Braun
Banned

The Phoenix unit of the Nationalist Coalition (http://www.ncoal. com) under the leadership of Jesse Curnow had a presentation this evening at an extended stay hotel in midtown Phoenix....this speaker seemed to be an honest person, though as an atheist I have some obvious religious differences with him. Indeed, it is unfortunate the Phoenix-area atheist community was not invited to this meeting, as there was much that would have interested those people.

The speaker was Charles Carlson of the Christian activist group We Hold These Truths, http://www.whtt. org, which is dedicated to opposing the promotion of Zionism under the guise of Christianity. Carlson said there are about 70 million Americans who are members of churches that are nothing but Zionist propaganda organs and that the megachurches and the televangelists are all part of this movement. This movement started shortly after the beginning of Zionism itself with the 1909 publication of the Scholfield Bible, an annotated Bible which interpreted Biblical verses in such a manner that was favorable to the establishment of the State of Israel. Carlson had been to Gaza and filmed attacks on Palestinians there, including the bombing of a school which Palestinian Baptist students attended, people whom most of the Zionist Southern Baptists will not admit actually exist.

This is a major contradiction within European-American Christianity that has not been discussed much in the public realm for obvious reasons--that American Christians are being duped into funding the Zionist cause and betraying themselves, real Christians in the USA, and, of course, Christians in Palestine. The money-changers are running the temple.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #18
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
I actually have a great deal of sympathy and respect for Orthodoxy. It's really the only worthwhile form of Christianity from a White/Europe perspective.
I agree, I think it's a version that took the fundamentalism out.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #19
Dylan Jones

Is there any truth to Christian Identity? That truth being Isreal does not mean the Jews of today. Jews are Khazars that stole the identity of Israel and the actual Israelites are the scattered tribes that make up Europe. Or is this doctrine complete bullshit? If it does have some truth to it, it would be a ideology of Christians to follow.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
Is there any truth to Christian Identity? That truth being Isreal does not mean the Jews of today. Jews are Khazars that stole the identity of Israel and the actual Israelites are the scattered tribes that make up Europe. Or is this doctrine complete bullshit? If it does have some truth to it, it would be a ideology of Christians to follow.
Here's the archeological proof of the Khazars existence:
Found: Ancient Capital of 'Jewish' Khazar Kingdom

Here's the historical research on the Khazars:
The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler

And here are a couple of verses from the Bible:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 3:9

Tags
christianity is jewish, jesus king of jews, jew, jews dislike jesus, jewsus, kikes hate christ, rahowa, xtianity is for morons

Thread