Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 11th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Cannibalism - a trait of the 'dark peoples' of this world . . .

. . sorry for opening this thread with a pic fit for a children's book yet compared to what appears otherwise when searching google images for 'cannibalism' . . boah . .

- - - - - -

Cannibalism has been a trademark of the 'dark peoples' of this world . .

You know "I'm going to eat you . ."

Regions like Sub-Saharan Africa and the South Sea are famous for it . .

Sub-Saharan Africa is mostly inhabited by Bantuids , Congoids , the regions of the southern sea where it thrives mostly by Papua . .

There have been U.N. attempts trying to confront cannibalism ( by the way , not that I really care about the U.N. anyway ,it is the precursor to the global government ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551846 ) . . ) which didn't help anyhow . .

Where cannibalism is alive and kicking today :

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1467...live-and-well/

Hmmm . .

Apart from some exceptions it seems to be a trademark of the darkies . .

How could people who have such disposition ever be 'civilized' ?

Apart from the fact what they do to their own bodies ( human flesh can be a very 'risky' dish . .) . .

Well , people might say "But we live in the 21st century . .", true , yet the bad habit of cannibalism still thrives worldwide . . It has existed for eons . .

On a side note , despite the NWO's attempts on supposedly 'westernizing' the world there are some islands located in the southern sea where , even until this day , no seafarer has set foot upon . .

Who knows what may lurk there . .

Well . .

The darkies of this world sure know how to feed themselves . .

And then people always claim that Europeans are into decadent food and that the 'naturally colored peoples of this world' feed on 'natural stuff' . .

( concerning above vid . .I always did prefer that version . .

. . )

. . well , it doesn't get any more natural than human flesh , now does it ?

And before lurkers may object "But there also has been cannibalism in European history . ." , YES , but . .

That was mostly in times of hardship . .

Europeans are not dispositioned to that . .

The last cases of known cannibalism in European history date from the time of the 30 Years War . .

. . but since Europe was depopulated at about 30 % during the time of the war , people became desperate . .

So . . cannibalism = a thing of the 'darkies' . . Always has been . . I'm not saying that they were the only ones into but it sure is associated with them . .

Yet . .today Europeans are at the stake for being 'evil people' . .

Did Europeans ever sink that low ( at least when they had a choice ) ?

I might add that I do not really care if the darkies "eat each other" yet there have been enough reported cases of Europeans worldwide ending up as 'supper' for 'dem cannibalz'

Oh , what a world . .

Old November 7th, 2019 #2
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Here be cannibals

Thread