VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2004 #1
Ben Vinyard

Default Not VNN

Doing the devil's work for him:

"Tired of getting kicked off VNN, banned, and refused registration?" begins the e-mail. I have received a couple of invitations from "different" sources, one of which was an e-mail account fraudulently using Billy Roper's name.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/notvnn

By the way, for the record, I banned Bob Rudisill. For being Harold Covington. I did a trace on his internet address and it matches. No doubt most of the posts on the Not VNN forum are by Covington himself under assumed names. For those who have had the misfortune of being included on one of Covington's e-mail lists you will recognize some of his aliases.

I don't mean to give undue advertisement to Covington's yahoo group but I have had reports of others being spammed with similar e-mails and felt I should give a fair warning.

Ben Vinyard

Old October 22nd, 2004 #2
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Hey TG, who called it last night on IRC? Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Vinyard
By the way, for the record, I banned Bob Rudisill. For being Harold Covington. I did a trace on his internet address and it matches.

Old October 22nd, 2004 #3
Demonica

That's so cute!! A bunch of fags having a circle jerk, even worse than anything SF could possibly come up with. Today I learned, via their little group:
1) I am an ignorant cunt
2) I am Holier-Than-Thou
3) I am a race-traitor
4) It looks like R Mac and myself are tied for being the "Jewiest" mods on VNN!!
LOL!!
I would be willing to bet at least 75 (or more) of their 95 members are HAC himself. I see Gunter is throwing his 2 cents worth in as well. I say let them kiss each other's tears away, Fag Five style.

Old October 22nd, 2004 #4
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
That's so cute!! A bunch of fags having a circle jerk, even worse than anything SF could possibly come up with. Today I learned, via their little group:
1) I am an ignorant cunt
2) I am Holier-Than-Thou
3) I am a race-traitor
4) It looks like R Mac and myself are tied for being the "Jewiest" mods on VNN!!
LOL!!
I would be willing to bet at least 75 (or more) of their 95 members are HAC himself. I see Gunter is throwing his 2 cents worth in as well. I say let them kiss each other's tears away, Fag Five style.
You should feel flattered. Obviously you're doing something right if you've got them bitching about you.

Obviously the people in that group are out of the loop anyway. If I'm right, Franco resigned, he wasn't fired, and Georgie isn't even a moderator or a member anymore.

Old October 22nd, 2004 #5
prozak

WNs should be careful of ANY group on YahooGroups.com. That provider is known to hand over information to federal agents for the asking, not requiring a warrant or DMCA filing.

Old October 22nd, 2004 #6
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default One other thing.

In case anyone is thinking of posting over there, bear in mind that Tubby is notorious for editing posts on Yahoo Groups in order to make their authors look foolish in one way or another. Best bet: scrupulously ignore Tubs and all tub-o-grams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
WNs should be careful of ANY group on YahooGroups.com. That provider is known to hand over information to federal agents for the asking, not requiring a warrant or DMCA filing.

Old October 22nd, 2004 #7
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Yes, on Yahoo Groups the moderator has the ability to modify posts. Not sure he would do it to you, but he has actually done it to lesser known posters from time to time on his "J. D. Grier" and "TruthCom" group. After being framed, the victim usually gets banned for lack of "civility" or "sanity". On Tubby's sock puppets' forums it's Tubby's circus.

This sort of behavior is why no one wants to have anything to do with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Do you mean to say that if I posted there, that Covington could actually change the wording of my post? If that is so, then he could fabricate my own confession to his lying allegations, if I posted there.

William Pierce was right it seems, when he said "The internet is the perfect medium for liars."

Old October 22nd, 2004 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Rounder it's your nemesis the SPLC that has Linder on their top 40 racists list not the ADL. They have a few other VNNers too like Ben Vineyard moderator and Tom88. And Billy Roper and Vic Gerhard. The gang's all here! LOL

and your buddy ron dogget. take a look at this if you havent-

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?pid=208

Old October 22nd, 2004 #9
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Quote:
1) I am an ignorant cunt
2) I am Holier-Than-Thou
3) I am a race-traitor
LOL!!

I trademarked the Fag Five some time ago you know.

That Rudisill guy PM'd me sometime ago, noticing I clearly dislike Miller, urging me to either leave, or attack him full force. Since I'm smart enough to know when someone is trying to get me to benefit themselves without helping myself, I largely just ignored it. Left me an e-mail addy though, but the only former member I actually communicate with via e-mail is Norcal.

That group seems like a bunch of those creatures I consider lower than jews, CI. "Mark of Cain" this, "Land of Nod" that. People worshipping jews should not concern themselves with federal informants...associating with the enemy is associating with the enemy.

Officially staking out a position of relative neutrality.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old October 22nd, 2004 #10
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
It looks like R Mac and myself are tied for being the "Jewiest" mods on VNN!!
LOL!!
Oh no... Demonica... You are the Jewiest I insist... LOL!!!

This is too much of an honor....

Whatever!

Check out these JEWels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by docjoemengele
Re: Who is VNN's Jewiest Moderator?

My god how can one choose just one?!

Demonica is an ignorant c**t.

McDonald is deluded, and dumb as a rock.

Franco (wetback?) was one of the worst. He got fired.

Most of the VNNF Mods are young/ignorant power-tripping trigger happy
punks.

Brighton WNP is a Brit. who was signed on to mod. the UK Forum but
he's another impotent punk who gets his jollies out of banning people.

Georgie - another trigger happy power tripper.

For the most part Vinyard/Chain/Tom88 seemed to use SOME restraint in
banning people.

Chain is/was witty. Vinyard kept a low profile (but is now under new
marching orders via Miller-Linder.

Tom88 is/was probably the best. Thus, I'm sure they will get rid of
him soon.

CAN I CHOSE "ALL"? LOL

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/notvnn/message/65

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old October 22nd, 2004 #11
Franco

Quote:
If I'm right, Franco resigned, he wasn't fired, and Georgie isn't even a moderator or a member anymore.

Correct.

-----------

Old October 23rd, 2004 #12
Tom88

Quote:
Originally Posted by docjoemengele
Re: Who is VNN's Jewiest Moderator?

Tom88 is/was probably the best. Thus, I'm sure they will get rid of
him soon.

CAN I CHOSE "ALL"? LOL

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/notvnn/message/65

A- Ben and I are the ones that sought out HAC and banned his 20+ usernames, I'm shocked how soon tubby forgets.
B- How can you "get rid" of someone that leases you the building you run your business out of.... ?

-Tom

Thread