Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,573
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default VNN's Best Threads

I can never reread this thread without fresh joy; it's like giving parched wisdom orange slices at halftime.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=108182&page=3
 
Old May 31st, 2013 #2
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter
 
Roy Wagahuski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: under your bed
Posts: 1,618
Roy Wagahuski
Default

The one where TXC belligerently confuses the words 'play' and 'portray' contrary to all explanations given, thus demonstrating the DNA based stupidity of negroes.
__________________
"Don't underestimate the power of 'evil.' ... The fact is, 'evil' makes women horny and men curious. Use those to further the cause."
 
Old July 14th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,573
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

#1 George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin thread
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=155574
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #5
Mick Walker
Jew Crimes Exposer
 
Mick Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 711
Mick Walker
Default

Any thread started by Stewart Meadows!!!
__________________
For Rent!!!
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #6
Mick Walker
Jew Crimes Exposer
 
Mick Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 711
Mick Walker
jewsign

Really!!! Two dislikes for what i said about anything Stewart Meadows posts, being good threads??? The thing is, his posts are very informative and he exposes our planets main (((enemy))) Well I think apart from him and Alex posting here, this place would be dead!!!
__________________
For Rent!!!
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #7
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,124
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Really!!! Two dislikes for what i said about anything Stewart Meadows posts, being good threads??? The thing is, his posts are very informative and he exposes our planets main (((enemy))) Well I think apart from him and Alex posting here, this place would be dead!!!
Alex doesn't work with VNN as much since he has his own microblog, he likes that format.

Agree that this forum is inundated with posts that contribute little or nothing to raising awareness of Jewish affairs, I won't even mention the arguing between members (with even the rudest insults tolerated, also to family of these members).

What I do regret is that good messages are snowed under by a lot of the same useless bullshit, unity is hard to find on this forum.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #8
Mick Walker
Jew Crimes Exposer
 
Mick Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 711
Mick Walker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Alex doesn't work with VNN as much since he has his own microblog, he likes that format.

Agree that this forum is inundated with posts that contribute little or nothing to raising awareness of Jewish affairs, I won't even mention the arguing between members (with even the rudest insults tolerated, also to family of these members).

What I do regret is that good messages are snowed under by a lot of the same useless bullshit, unity is hard to find on this forum.
True, my pet hate of this forum is to many 'sticky's and infighting but I'm blocked on stormfront for calling British soldiers baby killers who deserved the roadside bomb!! Ironically that site has about 500-600 of my memes on it!!!
__________________
For Rent!!!
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #9
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,124
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
True, my pet hate of this forum is to many 'sticky's and infighting but I'm blocked on stormfront for calling British soldiers baby killers who deserved the roadside bomb!! Ironically that site has about 500-600 of my memes on it!!!
I'm not going to argue with you about what you mention about British soldiers, I agree with you completely.

Concerning SionFront we had a Dutch section there which has been wiped out by mainly British moderators with Zionist influences.

Recently I had a run-in/problem with some British members of this forum, after which their patron had to step in to keep things in order (and overruled my decisions about them).

SionFront has more active members for the simple fact that there are more kosher "nationalists" than real NS/WN.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.
Page generated in 0.07832 seconds.