Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2011 #21
A.G.

I dare to upload some pictures from Rajputs Warriors

Last edited by A.G.; February 15th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #22
A.G.

Some more...

Old December 14th, 2011 #23
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Mercury was great - a true charismatic, race and sex deviance aside. You get a WN leader with his charisma, he would be unstoppable save with a bullet. Most WN don't even understand that emotion is the only way we can spread the feeling. Again, folks, how many times do I have to tell you. FLOWERS ON THE OUTSIDE, CHICKENWIRE ON THE INSIDE.

There's a difference between a centerfold and an Xray, and I grow tire of explaining to you seedless grapes.

Old December 14th, 2011 #24
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Greeks in the Iliad were said to be golden-skinned too. I guess Achilles was a Rajput.

The oldest Swastika was found in Europe.

The Aryans of Bactria and into India were of course white.

Old December 14th, 2011 #25
A.G.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Greeks in the Iliad were said to be golden-skinned too. I guess Achilles was a Rajput.

The oldest Swastika was found in Europe.

The Aryans of Bactria and into India were of course white.
Im not familiar with the Iliad but why its called Indo-Medittarennaen Race by some Anthropologists from Greece to India there is a type of human with black hair, golden skin and variabel eye colour. The Greeks clearly distinguished between themselfes and the barbarians from the north --> see physical descripture of germanics. After the Germanic Invasions into the Meditterenaen World i guess the Aryan Type was replaced by the Germanic Type and Slavic Type, but the original earliest Greeks maybe even before the greek dark ages really resembled Indo_Aryans both in complexion as well as in Hair Colour.

Indo-European Myceneans [notice the similarity to the Indo_Aryan Type paintings from ancient india]

Source Mycenae
Mycenaean_Greece Mycenaean_Greece

Mycenae Mycenae

I mean the Turks are the children of those early greeks, the reall turks from central asia were overlords over the indo-european people of asia minor, so you see how they look like right? brownish or black hair, golden skin, variabel eye colour from blue to green and grey to brown...

the indo-iranians still look like they always looked

Old December 14th, 2011 #26
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Some more...

Mixed is mixed; only Whites can be White.

Old December 14th, 2011 #27
A.G.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Mixed is mixed; only Whites can be White.
They are not mixed. Mixed ppl are Mullatos and Mestizos. They are Caucasians of the Aryan Division, Indo_Aryan Subdivision.

Old December 14th, 2011 #28
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
They are not mixed. Mixed ppl are Mullatos and Mestizos. They are Caucasians of the Aryan Division, Indo_Aryan Subdivision.
The people you show in your photos are obviously tainted with non-White ancestry, I suspect from Dravidian or other non-White heritage in their background. They may exhibt some characteristics of Aryan ancestry, but they are not pure Aryan; they are miscegenated with non-Aryans ancestry.

Old December 14th, 2011 #29
A.G.

Smile

Quote:
The people you show in your photos are obviously tainted with non-White ancestry, I suspect from Dravidian or other non-White heritage in their background. They may exhibt some characteristics of Aryan ancestry, but they are not pure Aryan; they are miscegenated with non-Aryans ancestry.
You look at those things from a false persepctive from a european centered perspective, every off feature to an european = mongrel ancestry. You dont get the idea, they could be an genuine race and not europeans/whites,dravidians,arabs,mongols,australians,americanoids etc . etc. they are just what they are indo-aryan. I see a genuine race who though bears similiraty to Europeans and other Caucasian Races like Jews and Arabs and Berbers but is a own genuine Subrace.

Old December 14th, 2011 #30
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
You look at those things from a false persepctive from a european centered perspective, every off feature to an european = mongrel ancestry. You dont get the idea, they could be an genuine race and not europeans/whites,dravidians,arabs,mongols,australians,americanoids etc . etc. they are just what they are indo-aryan. I see a genuine race who though bears similiraty to Europeans and other Caucasian Races like Jews and Arabs and Berbers but is a own genuine Subrace.
The very name "Indo-Aryan" exposes the fact that these are a people of mixed background - partly Aryan, but mixed with the native (non-white) inhabitants of India.

Old December 14th, 2011 #31
A.G.

Quote:
The very name "Indo-Aryan" exposes the fact that these are a people of mixed background - partly Aryan, but mixed with the native (non-white) inhabitants of India.
The name was given them by Europeans, so Europeans could call themselfs as Aryans while Indians are Indo-Aryans and they are European Aryans. BUT The ancient Indians never called themselfes "Indo" in their name just Aryas, and their land Aryavarta [=abode of the Aryans]! That they are a mongrel race thats what EuropeanCentrics say. But talking about being mixed, you know Europeans are not even pure because they mixed with the native european humanoid neandhertal. So are Europeans really that "pure"? I was thinking of it all the time but didnt wanted to say to not offend my european white friends but you are an pain in the ass with your irrational logic.

Last edited by A.G.; December 14th, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #32
Steven L. Akins
Banned

We can distinguish between true Aryan Europeans and those of non-Aryan ancestry by looking at both gentics and language. Most Europeans speak languages that belong to the Aryan family of languages (which is called "Indo-European") because the Aryans also introduced their language into India when some of them migrated there.

We can also look at genetic haplogroups and see which haplotype is dominate in the area where the Aryan language first originated in the Caucasus:

Looking at the genetic map of Europe, we see that the inhabitants of the original Aryan homeland belonged to the haplotype R1a:

As these R1a haplogroup Aryan tribes such as the Scythians, the Iberians, the Cimmerians and the Gallic tribes spread westward across Europe from their original homeland along the shores of the Black Sea, they met with their distant kinsmen belonging to the R1b haplogroup from whom they had become seprated during the last Ice Age. These R1b Europeans were the ancestors of the Celts, and they absorbed and assimilated the Gallic and Iberian tribes that migrated westward into their territory:

The westward migrating R1a Aryan tribes introduced their language and culture to their R1b cousins along the Atlantic coast of Europe, who in turn became speakers of the Indo-European languages themselves; even though genetically they remained predominately memebers of the R1b haplogroup.

Old December 14th, 2011 #33
A.G.

Quote:
We can distinguish between true Aryan Europeans and those of non-Aryan ancestry by looking at both gentics and language. Most Europeans speak languages that belong to the Aryan family of languages (which is called "Indo-European") because the Aryans also introduced their language into India when some of them migrated there.

We can also look at genetic haplogroups and see which haplotype is dominate in the area where the Aryan language first originated in the Caucasus:

Looking at the genetic map of Europe, we see that the inhabitants of the original Aryan homeland belonged to the haplotype R1a:

As these R1a haplogroup Aryan tribes such as the Scythians, the Iberians, the Cimmerians and the Gallic tribes spread westward across Europe from their original homeland along the shores of the Black Sea, they met with their distant kinsmen belonging to the R1b haplogroup from whom they had become seprated during the last Ice Age. These R1b Europeans were the ancestors of the Celts, and they absorbed and assimilated the Gallic and Iberian tribes that migrated westward into their territory:

The westward migrating R1a Aryan tribes introduced their language and culture to their R1b cousins along the Atlantic coast of Europe, who in turn became speakers of the Indo-European languages themselves; even though genetically they remained predominately memebers of the R1b haplogroup.
LOL, very simplified.

Oppenheimer leading geneticist suggest R1a originated in Northindia and it doesnt serve an Aryan Invasion of India.
A survey study as of December 2009, including a collation of retested Y-DNA from previous studies, concluded that a South Asian R1a1a origin was the most likely proposal amongst the various uncertain possibilities.[2]

The Nordic Haplogroup I and the Atlantic Haplogroup R1b as well as the Balkanic Haplogroup E3b are non-existent in India almost. Only Eastern Europans share frequencies of R1a with Nordindids. So if R1a is Aryan 80% of Europe isnt Aryan including the Nordic Countries and Western European Countries. You Fail. And from a Haplogroup we cant tell how the Aryans looked or were like.

Coalescent time estimates for R1a1a(xM458) STR from Underhill et al. (2009) Location TD
W. India 15,800
Pakistan 15,000
Nepal 14,200
India 14,000
Oman 12,500
N. India 12,400
S. India 12,400
Caucasus 12,200
E. India 11,800
Poland 11,300
Slovakia 11,200
Crete 11,200
Germany 9,900
Denmark 9,700

Last edited by A.G.; December 14th, 2011 at 03:30 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #34
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
LOL, very simplified.

Oppenheimer leading geneticist suggest R1a originated in Northindia and it doesnt serve an Aryan Invasion of India.
Never trust a Jew (Oppenheimer) when it comes to theories of Aryan genetics.

Old December 14th, 2011 #35
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

The solar race --- could also mean Whites with Addison's disease. No? Doesn't count?

The structure of the skeleton tells it all aside from the yahoos who want to purposely confuse the populace with BS propaganda how Whites were made.

As you can see, the Neanderthals had a slanted forehead, a big jutted jaw line, and a low braincase signifying low intelligence. This is commonly seen in Afro-Americans of today or Blacks except with the slight modification of the jaw line. The slanted forehead; however, is commonly seen not only in Blacks, but also in Asians (and any subgroup thereof), Mestizos, and jews which is not any different seen in chimps or the ape family.

The Cro-Magnon man is the exact duplicate of modern humans. This skeletal head is commonly seen in pure Whites of today, not Blacks, not Asians, and not jews, not Mestizos; and there is no slanted forehead!

Just because the Neanderthals were seen or found in Europe doesn't mean that they didn't invade like the lower subhumans are and have been doing since the 16th and 17th centuries, including jews.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old December 14th, 2011 #36
A.G.

[QUOTE=Hell Raising Woman;1344311]

@I really dont care if whites are mixed with neanderthals or not, im not trying to proove it. Its just weird that whites are trying to push their eurocentric view on india how they brought indians their civilization, indians never claimed they brought whites civilization. I think its unfair what you do, you are like afrocentricists in this regard.

Old December 14th, 2011 #37
A.G.

Quote:
Never trust a Jew (Oppenheimer) when it comes to theories of Aryan genetics.
But trust a Eurocentrist of course

Old December 14th, 2011 #38
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

[quote=A.G.;1344319]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post

@I really dont care if whites are mixed with neanderthals or not, im not trying to proove it. Its just weird that whites are trying to push their eurocentric view on india how they brought indians their civilization, indians never claimed they brought whites civilization. I think its unfair what you do, you are like afrocentricists in this regard.
Don't know what you are talking about. Where? Where have Whites push "their eurocentric view on india how they brought indians their civilization, indians never claimed they brought whites civilization?" I have lived a long time, I haven't seen such a thing. If you are talking about buying anything or buying civilization, take it up with the colonia British Empire and its sloppy monarchy. The BI don't make up or represent the White race.

Other than the BI ideology and its methods, the ethnic races that think they own the White race are the subhumans who are the descendants of the Neanderthals and think they are quite clever. I could careless about India or Indians and what the non-whites think that THEY are the superior ones because in reality they are not.

It all comes down where the lineage divides between the Whites and non-Whites and the division is very real and apparent. As far as the Indians or India, they are an admix of sand-negro. A result of non-white invasion.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old December 14th, 2011 #39
A.G.

Default I know its quiet crazy from me BUT

i just started doubting even the Proto-IndoEuropean Theory

I know it sounds weird but i just found this

European scholarship in Sanskrit, begun by Heinrich Roth (1620–1668) and Johann Ernst Hanxleden (1681–1731), is regarded as responsible for the discovery of the Indo-European language family by Sir William Jones. This scholarship played an important role in the development of Western philology, or historical linguistics.[citation needed]

Sir William Jones, speaking to the Asiatic Society in Calcutta (now Kolkata) on February 2, 1786, said:

The Sanskrit language, whatever be its antiquity, is of a wonderful structure; more perfect than the Greek, more copious than the Latin, and more exquisitely refined than either, yet bearing to both of them a stronger affinity, both in the roots of verbs and in the forms of grammar, than could possibly have been produced by accident; so strong, indeed, that no philologer could examine them all three, without believing them to have sprung from some common source, which, perhaps, no longer exists.

--------

1.This would mean there was a race of people originally proto-indoeuropean and expanding their language and culture
2.If so than those people must have been european because sanskrit is so "wonderful", it was invented by europeans...

So the idea that its a conspiracy against aryan [pakistani and indian] civilization poped up in my mind, i mean indians and pakistanis never pushed on europeans that they are indians but europeans pushed it on them that they were europeans once and their culture derrived from the europeans

---

I know really crazy from me, since proto-indoeuropean is quiet accepted in the linguistic science

Old December 14th, 2011 #40
A.G.

[quote=Hell Raising Woman;1344331]
Quote:

Don't know what you are talking about. Where? Where have Whites push "their eurocentric view on india how they brought indians their civilization, indians never claimed they brought whites civilization?" .
From this to this

Quote:
As far as the Indians or India, they are an admix of sand-negro. A result of non-white invasion.
So where the vedic people who established the aryan civilization in india? the sanksrit speakers, the brahmins who wrote the vedic scriptures, emperor bharata of greater india, and the warrior clans from the epic mahabharata like arjuna,the mighty god krishna etc. etc.

Thread