VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Our Culture > Vanguard Broadcasting
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 11th, 2005 #1
Chain

Default Actively Contacting Saudi, U.A.E, Kuwaiti & Palestinian Anti-Zionists & Anti-Jews

I am currently using what is turning out to be a rather effective and immediate method to introduce Our Movement and myself to Middle Easterners for the specific purpose of propagandistically fighting The Jew.

We have various and sundry antis and opposition on the board in general and in the Opposition Forum day in and day out. We deal with them. We used to let Animae, or whatever his name was, go all over the place.

I think you get the drift. I'm just asking that we all not go out of our ways "all the time" to be gratuitously offensive to these guys. I've noticed in communicating with them that they almost all express curiosity and appreciation for what we're doing. And they most usually have not heard much, if anything, about us before.

We'll see where it goes. The Euros have preceded us (wearing Palestinian scarves at demos and so forth), as has NA with Ahmed Huber's financings etc. Even Hitler was allied.

I hope for the best, even if it's controversial within our circles.

Old April 11th, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I have discussed the Jewish problem with Arabs in America on several occasions. Generally they are understanding and sympathetic. Sometimes, if they have been victimized by Jews, they are shy of these conversations. You can imagine why.

I think it would be great if we had some Arab visitors to this board. I dont mind Muslims either, although no doubt they will be offended by some of our theological discussions just like others are.

As for jihaadis, I understand what they are doing, but taking money from an "apparent" jihaadi would be like walking around all day with a "kick me" sign on. Let's not forget the lesson that Rounder had to learn the hard way.

Old April 11th, 2005 #3
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
I am currently using what is turning out to be a rather effective and immediate method to introduce Our Movement and myself to Middle Easterners for the specific purpose of propagandistically fighting The Jew....

The Middle Easterners regard "Our Movement' (and I assume you mean the movement under the generic heading of White nationalism) with as much enmity as they regard each other, and the jews.

The Arab League is the typical Middle eastern bunfight, with Arab versus Arab and no ability to agree on anything other than what colour teacups to have at the next Cairo conference.

As for the Kuwaitis (all 2 million in-bred retards to a man) would you really perceive any advantage in allying with those semitic ubermensch from the Northern Gulf?.

As for the Saudis, they are currently distracted with the1,380 year old to date, struggle between Sunni and their Eastern Province (predominantly Shia) countrymen. I would trust a Saudi/Kuwaiti / other shade of SandNegro no further than I would trust a jew; Genetically they are all semitic people and are tarred with the same coloured brush.

Old April 11th, 2005 #4
Chain

There are thousands of well off Saudis who are not Jihadists but loathe Jewry. It would also be "nothing" for them to assist us. Even a tepid open, working alliance would generate enormous press. That's the bounce. I know plenty of Stormfronters and some here would argue "we don't need that kind of publicity."

Jewry would also throw a fit. Potok recently stated that they are seriously alarmed by the prospect.

Again. Hitler allied with them. Rockwell himself worked with nogs. If they pay for us to heave 100,000 flyers at a pop, or toss 25,000 twelve-cents- cost-each White Power CD's onto lawns and driveways, where is the problem?

What if we accomplished it five times? Five hundred thousand flyers for $150,000. How many in this country would hit our websites or start reading about that which we speak?

Old April 11th, 2005 #5
Thick Chunk of Hate

Quote:
I have discussed the Jewish problem with Arabs in America on several occasions.
Unless these American Arabs are painfully naive, they should know that a successful campaign against America's Jews means they too will be rounded up (and, if necessary, beaten senseless with truncheons and deported at gunpoint) should WNs ever take control. Knowing that, why in holy fuck would they aid in their own dispossesion?

A riddle, itz!

Old April 11th, 2005 #6
Chain

Not interested in the ones here; just the ones abroad. They'd surely enjoy shaking things up with the Jew in the USA from a distance. The ones here know they have an ax to grind with us, yes, and vice versa.

Old April 11th, 2005 #7
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Not interested in the ones here; just the ones abroad. They'd surely enjoy shaking things up with the Jew in the USA from a distance. The ones here know they have an ax to grind with us, yes, and vice versa.
Chain its not only the ones here who have an axe to grind with us.Even the ones in the land of Oil Sand and Dates have an axe to grind - ever since the historical Crusades against their backward religion and culture.

Old April 13th, 2005 #8
Rounder

"The enemy of our jew enemy, is our friend". I've always said that.

I made some clumsy attempts back in the 80s to work with Arabs/Muslims, to no avail. But the idea is sound. WN and jew-wise Arabs/Muslims is a natural alliance against international jewry.

In fact, I favor an alliance with all gentiles. Black, Brown, Asian and White. And the fact of our overt racism is no deterrent to such an alliance, since they are in fact just as racist as we are. We call them niggers, gooks, and wetbacks. They call us honkeys, rednecks, gringos, and haoles. So what ?? Our mutual racisms in no way compares to jewish enslavement of the world's gentiles. And all sophisticated jew-wise Blacks, Browns, and Asians know it.

Good luck, Chain.

Old April 13th, 2005 #9
John in Woodbridge

Is there any evidence that middle-easterners are interested in fighting international jewry? Forget about Israel for a minute, do middle-easterners have a bone to pick with a Sumner Redstone, for example?

My point is that a small percentage of middle-easterners are biologically white (depending on one's definition) but most are muds. We can't really form much of a bond with any outgroup.

Old April 13th, 2005 #10
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Is there any evidence that middle-easterners are interested in fighting international jewry? Forget about Israel for a minute, do middle-easterners have a bone to pick with a Sumner Redstone, for example?

My point is that a small percentage of middle-easterners are biologically white (depending on one's definition) but most are muds. We can't really form much of a bond with any outgroup.
Hey Chain, this "one" is either a kike or a misguided idiot. He always jumps in with kike-a-like excuses why WNs and Arabs shouldn't work together against the jews. Pay him no mind.

Old April 13th, 2005 #11
Abzug Hoffman

I suggest this thread be moved to the nutzpah lounge.

Old April 13th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:

The virtue of feminine MODESTY sets all good Muslims at odds with the filth-mongering Sumner Redstone. How do you think that a culture that believes women should wear the hajab feels about tits and ass 24/7 on the electronic Jew?

The Arab nations I admire for keeping control of their TV programming. Somewhat.

Old April 13th, 2005 #13
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Hey Chain, this "one" is either a kike or a misguided idiot. He always jumps in with kike-a-like excuses why WNs and Arabs shouldn't work together against the jews. Pay him no mind.
YOU are the one that's an idiot, Miller. You do this all the time with people that disagree with you.

It's obvious how successful your tactics have gotten the movement. What a laugh.

Old April 13th, 2005 #14
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
The virtue of feminine MODESTY sets all good Muslims at odds with the filth-mongering Sumner Redstone. How do you think that a culture that believes women should wear the hajab feels about tits and ass 24/7 on the electronic Jew?
I don't believe Muslims differentiate between jew and the entire western culture. The electronic jew is powerful because most people, including whites, eat it up. Al-queada weren't targeting only jewry during 9-11, but the Great Satan, the US.

The Muslim religious elite is one thing, and the middle-east masses are another. This is common in very repressed cultures.

I was talking to one my customers, a Jordanian with duel citizenship. He told me that a small Arab country, starts with a B and if mentioned I would recognize the name, has prostitution as the largest industry.

Old April 13th, 2005 #15
Fritz Kuhn

Ita a good idea but for one problem - the Muslims of the middle east are already giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Americans. They are paying for hundreds of mosques, immigrant centers, Islamic schools, and for PR firms to spread the name of Allah among minorities and disaffected Whites. Giving a single penny to us would severely damage their reputation among the nigs, spics and turd world immigrants who they see as a future fifth column within the US and every other Western state. The good news is that that hate jews. The bad news is that they see all non-Muslims as jews.

Old April 13th, 2005 #16
_DC_

Quote:
I was talking to one my customers, a Jordanian with duel citizenship. He told me that a small Arab country, starts with a B and if mentioned I would recognize the name, has prostitution as the largest industry.
Bahrain? From the CIA World Factbook:

"In well-to-do Bahrain, petroleum production and refining account for about 60% of export receipts, 60% of government revenues, and 30% of GDP. With its highly developed communication and transport facilities, Bahrain is home to numerous multinational firms with business in the Gulf.."

Nope, nothing about prostitution. You think a Jordanian would tell the truth about Gulf Arabs? They envy the Gulfers, who are their rich cousins.

Hate Westerners? They don't. They watch Hollywood movies all the time, listen to Western music, and most of them look down on Arabs in the West, who drink alcohol and use drugs and abandon their traditional ways.

The Passion of the Christ sold extremely well in places such as Egypt and Palestine; Yassir Arafat watched it and loved it. (Sharon did not.)

The new Pal leader visited the Nativity Church at Christmas, amid a crowd of cheering Christian Orthodox Palestinians. (Sharon did not.)

Arabs used to think of the ol' USA as their favorite country, an enemy of imperialism, until this nation which they admired so much unexplicably supported the Jewish rape of Palestinian land. But even today radicals in the Middle East say they don't hate Americans, only American politicians who keep attacking them and supporting Israel.

Gulf Arabs like to think of themselves as White. They know of their mixed ancestry, from way back when Aryans conquered lesser peoples in that area. Some Arabs have blonde hair and blue or green eyes, and they take this as proof of their whole race being White.

Still, many of the Gulfers are tired of lazy-ass and stupid Westerners who allow themselves to become Jewish tools. But those who can afford it still go to college in London and New York, and many of them are in daily contact with Westerners who live among them as engineers and the like, working for Western corporations.

Dr. Pierce, KAS and David Irving have been interviewed or had pieces posted in Gulf newspapers. David Irving was going to get funding from a Saudi prince, until that prince mysteriously died in a car accident. So it's not impossible to get funding, you just have to prove you're worth it. Just like it's not impossible to get White millionaires to help you.

Old April 13th, 2005 #17
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
Gulf Arabs like to think of themselves as White. They know of their mixed ancestry, from way back when Aryans conquered lesser peoples in that area. Some Arabs have blonde hair and blue or green eyes, and they take this as proof of their whole race being White.
Qatar comes to mind. If you look at Qatar's skyline, it looks like Las Vegas, but with an Arab flavor.

I don't see harm in reaching out to these folks, but trying to align with the terrorist fringe or radical muslims is a disasterous political move.

Old April 13th, 2005 #18
Rounder

Everytime someone suggests that WNs and Arabs work together against the jews, the loudest opposition on this forum comes from those who don't contribute diddily squat to active VNN projects.

This thread is a good example. Neither Abzug, Dasyurus, Chunk of Hate, nor Jim Crowe have ever contributed one dime to VNN's Tabloid Project. (Crowe lied on this forum 6 months ago that he would send in a $50 donation).

It's time to dump these unproductive/counterproductive anonymous "whiners."

Make um put up, or shut up.

Old April 14th, 2005 #19
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes

The Arab nations I admire for keeping control of their TV programming. Somewhat.
The Izzies' Holy Book the Queer'un regards whites as infidels and dogs to be exterminated, and sets all good Muslims at odds with the argument that they can be allies with the Infidel-centred WN movement to unite against the filthy Jew.

If Rounders argument that
Quote:
The enemy of our jew enemy, is our friend". I've always said that.
applies; why havent the Saudis(for example) been queueing up to pump petrodollars into the WN movement.?, or the Emiratis, Kuwaitis, Qataris and other arab nations with a big chunk of disposable national income?.

The fact is that the oil-economy arab wants his new Mercedes each year and pays lip service to war against the jew(How many arab nations have declared war on Israel since they last got trounced?), The wogs oil wealth is used to pay-off the Talib and the Shaheed activists for twofold reasons(and any sympathy for white nationalism isnt one of them):
i)The Arab buys off the islamic terrorists from 'doing it in their own country' (Ever read of suicide bombs in Dubai for example - where the Taleban had an Embassy)
ii) The wealthy oil states of the arab world are canny enough to look after their own people and watch from the sidelines as white countries destroy themselves with 'Asylum seekers', 'Immigrants', handing out nationality and western passports to reward illegal black immigrants. Why would the arab, ally with any WNs? - the WN's who are against those destructive events?

In short there is no advantage for the arab to ally with any WN group, because as radical 'Infidels' the WN is perceived as an enemy on a par with the orthodox armed Yids toting guns at the Palestinians. .

The fact is that on the scale of hatred, the arab hates each other, followed by the Jew, followed by the white enemy - in that order.

The Sand-dwellers Hierarchy of hatred has developed over thousands of years and rattling the begging bowl for Arab cash and 'support' is demeaning to the WN cause and makes those that do it look little better than the average aid-dependent Oxfam African.

Old April 14th, 2005 #20
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
(Crowe lied on this forum 6 months ago that he would send in a $50 donation).
Bullshit, I did contribute $50. I didn't attach my user name to the check.

Hey Miller, why go halfway around the globe to find non-whites. Why not go to Mexico and invite the 5 billion mexicans there to flood into the US and "fight the jew".

If there are jews monitoring this website, and I'm sure there is, they have to be laughing their asses off on what a moron you are.

Thread