Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2008 #121
Walt Whiteman
Banned

Do we still get to call people Jew-Plants in Nutzpah and Opps? After-all Nutzpah is Nutzpah and Opps?

I sort only wouldn't want any fine upstanding members such as:

Jett Rink, Richard H, Obadiah, Lagergeld, Schnee Weiss, Starr, Jim Crowe, melcur (who may just be a mental defective - like it matters), or anyone else I forgot, who have been in the past to be accused of being jew plants while we are trying to have a Civil discussion. But Nutzpah is Nutzpah and Opps is not the fag bar, but more like the shit stained bathouse, there is one "anti white racist" extreme beta-bitch frail nigger retarded faggot with a dozen handles trying to prove a point about how it is wrong to despise niggers and consider jews non-white. It seems to always lead to the very same retarded liberal wet"brained" attempt at reasoning. Trying to be a "special" agent, bringing all the racist to the dark side. With 1 or 2 kikes there as well, at most.

http://niggermania.ws/afnfaq/pg/NigRules.html

There are many jew-plants here at VNN, but only like 1 or 2 bathhouse sock mops that we have to handle at the OvV(e)NN mit sauna, because the mods won't expel it to the fagbar for extreme niggardtry and just being born a weak egoed weak loser nigger retard beta bitch.

Old June 27th, 2008 #122
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
Meh, I do not wish to start a flame war over religion and hopefully will not - but, it was not God whom declared the jews as His Chosen; that was the jews own doing. The jews got their notion of a monotheistic religion from the original Egyptians, who's civilisation they admired and wished to mimic - this was before the Egyptians became fed up with the kikes and turned them into slaves.

interesting fact: When the Egyptian Pharoh was approached by pre-judaism Abraham, whom was leading his tribe all over the desert looking for a place to live, Pharoh had no real problem with jews using some of their land but did demand payment from Abraham's group - they didn't want to pay for the land; knew that they could not war against Egypt so Abraham offered Pharoh his wife, Sarai as a concubine. At first Pharoh was happy with that, but after spending some time with Sarai, whom, it seems, nagged at and generally pissed him off, Pharoh sent Sarai packing and ordered the jews off Egyptian land. Meantime, the jews were worshipping a motley crue of gods, goddesses ect that they had borrowed from other tribes during their travels.

The jews did appear to have a fascination re Egypt at the time. Eventually deciding to go with the group whom was the most successful at establishing a sophisticated society. As we all know or have been taught, the jews ended up as slaves to Egypt - but their 'sojourn' in Egypt seemed to be enough to plant the seed of destruction of the original Egyptian. The jews taking over the Egyptian monotheism, and claiming that RA selected them - what B.S.
The Egyptians were meticulous record keepers, yet they apparently just forgot to write any of this stuff down about desert wanderers being admitted into their Kingdom and turning these dusty short scrawny heebs into Slaves. Records about famines and locust hitting Egypt, etc, etc. Yeah, forgot to write it down, can you believe it? Talk about a harsh case of writers block ....across a whole Empire. Lucky there were some jews there to record it all though, because otherwise all those "facts" would have been lost to all mankind.

Old June 27th, 2008 #123
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The Egyptians were meticulous record keepers, yet they apparently just forgot to write any of this stuff down about desert wanderers being admitted into their Kingdom and turning these dusty short scrawny heebs into Slaves. Records about famines and locust hitting Egypt, etc, etc. Yeah, forgot to write it down, can you believe it? Talk about a harsh case of writers block ....across a whole Empire. Lucky there were some jews there to record it all though, because otherwise all those "facts" would have been lost to all mankind.
Are you trying to imply that the jews lied? I find that a little hard to believe...

Old June 27th, 2008 #124
EireannGoddess

Quote:
First off the Egyptians were not "meticulous" record keepers; however a lot of, if not most of the Egyptian writings were burned when their Alexandrian library was set afire by the Romans;

However, the story that I have related is from the juden's own torah; sans the jewish spin, - I did not refer to the much later plagues, famines ect. - the era I referred to was at the outset, before the jews had discovered monotheism. A thing which they claim to have invented, which is ridiculous. It's not a big secret that the jews envied, hated and were fixated on the original Egyptians; for a very long time too; their torah is full of it.

Old June 27th, 2008 #125
Mishko Novosel
Banned

The next person that posts after me is a jew.....

Old June 27th, 2008 #126
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
The next person that posts after me is a jew.....
In a way that could be seen as denying free speech.

Cuz this post would make me a jew then i'd get banned

*head hurts*

Old June 27th, 2008 #127
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
First off the Egyptians were not "meticulous" record keepers;
Quote:
http://www.egyptologyonline.com/scribes.htm
The occupation of a scribe was usually passed down from father to son. Few members of any other profession managed to penetrate the group. The scribes were meticulous record keepers noting down every possible transaction, including the following: Building supplies,
  • Tools and craftsmens requisites,
  • Work attendance,
  • Wages paid,
  • The number of bags of grain harvested,
  • The size of the herds,
  • Amunts of grain and materials issued from storage,
  • Types and quantities of objects manufactured,
  • Kinds and quantities of any seized goods,
  • Hands and phalluses cut from the bodies of fallen enemies,
  • Inventories of funerary gifts for the deceased,
  • Inventories of the daily offerings and sacrifices from the funerary priests in honour of the deceased.

The precision with which quantities are calculated are impressive even today in our modern age. Scribes had to be good mathematicians, and calculations of labour and materials needed for major construction and building projects display a considerable degree of algebraic skill. Even the endless lists of all and sundry had their purpose. By giving senior officials an oversight of the country's total stocks it made possible their orderly distribution, the creation of reserves and planning for special projects.
Quote:
however a lot of, if not most of the Egyptian writings were burned when their Alexandrian library was set afire by the Romans;
Yet no one who traveled thousands of miles from other lands to visit the library thought to copy these very interesting accounts of half a million eastern desert wanderers conquering the most powerful ancient empire on earth and place them in any of the other libraries of the time. Simply amazing.

Quote:
It's not a big secret that the jews envied, hated and were fixated on the original Egyptians; for a very long time too; their torah is full of it.
Apparently it was a big secret to everyone else besides the jews. No one outside of the jews thought to write any of the interesting things that happened to these people down, despite the jews love for mixing it up with different cultures.

Old June 27th, 2008 #128
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Quote:
Apparently it was a big secret to everyone else besides the jews. No one outside of the jews thought to write any of the interesting things that happened to these people down, despite the jews love for mixing it up with different cultures.
If the jews had conquered the area than why, through their own strategy and inherent jewry independant of Judaism, record along the lines of how you expect them to have done?
Also, besides the Alexandrian destruction, however, are you not aware of the fact that when Moses killed an egyptian with his hands, he was calling it a righteous deed since the egyptian had raised his hands on him, to be relevant in any dislike inbetween the two groups? *a side-line curiosa*

Old June 27th, 2008 #129
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Somehow the Israelites were captured by Egypt and used as slaves then somehow ended up back in Israel. That's all I know.

That tells me some asshole was BUTTHURT by my post.

Old June 27th, 2008 #130
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonoleth Stiltskin View Post
If the jews ...
Imagine that, the Rebbe LionAxe in a thread about jews. Can't help it can you, Rebbe?

Old June 27th, 2008 #131
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
Imagine that, the Rebbe LionAxe in a thread about jews. Can't help it can you, Rebbe?
Imagine that, Wayne whining on LionAxe resting on lame and boring grounds as a substitute for not having been able, ever, to critique or refute on-point a single reply of his.

Never change, Wayne, promise?

Old June 27th, 2008 #132
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
If the jews had conquered the area than why, through their own strategy and inherent jewry independant of Judaism, record along the lines of how you expect them to have done?
Also, besides the Alexandrian destruction, however, are you not aware of the fact that when Moses killed an egyptian with his hands, he was calling it a righteous deed since the egyptian had raised his hands on him, to be relevant in any dislike inbetween the two groups? *a side-line curiosa*
Can you rephrase that?

I can't read Nerd very well.

Old June 27th, 2008 #133
Hans Norling

Quote:
Can you rephrase that?

I can't read Nerd very well.
It stands well enough as it is, answer it or pipe it.

Regards,

Hans "The Pesky One In Your Face" Jonoleth

Old June 27th, 2008 #134
Euroman
Vandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
Bill, does the ADL give out food stamps?
Is the religion-obsessed Obadiah of male name and female avatar a schizophrenic suffering from sexual-confusion?

Old June 27th, 2008 #135
cillian

Obadiah 1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Why would anyone take issue with this users name?

Old June 27th, 2008 #136
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Obadiah 1:18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Why would anyone take issue with this users name?
Well, that certainly doesn't sound very nice!

Old June 27th, 2008 #137
EireannGoddess

[quote]
Quote:
Yet no one who traveled thousands of miles from other lands to visit the library thought to copy these very interesting accounts of half a million eastern desert wanderers conquering the most powerful ancient empire on earth and place them in any of the other libraries of the time. Simply amazing.
Apparently not, I think it's because travel in those days was not what it later was - It's not as though they could hop a plane and get to where they were going.

As to record keeping, well, the Egyptians kept records about what was important to them; ie, building of cities, how much grain was in the graineries, economic reports, births, religious tracts etal

They did not seem to keep record of the jews; that we know of, especially their first encounters with them; for before the jews decided to be RA/God's "chosen", they were a rather pesky it would seem and annoying group that from time to time conducted raids on smaller tribes as well as attacked them.

The jews had not yet started to write their torah when they first encountered the Egyptians [though they were using what is called the "Oral torah" as means to preserve their pre-history and later their history as jews/their god's "chosen"];

however, the first encounter with the Pharoh appears to have been significant to them, for when it was later recounted; they made something of a big deal out of it - you know how jews are, everything is a slight, an insult. Their torah or OT is replete with the jews complaints as to how badly they were being treated; at least most of the time.

When it comes to Egypt, one cannot condense their early history into one or two centuries even.

Quote:
Apparently it was a big secret to everyone else besides the jews. No one outside of the jews thought to write any of the interesting things that happened to these people down, despite the jews love for mixing it up with different cultures
Well, I am sure that if you study some of the Roman writers of the later era of Egyptian cilivilisation; you will find some texts about them.

Not sure what you are trying to state, however Egyptology and scholars thereof, are rather rare; I admit the study of this history is not common in America - but, that doesn't mean that Egyptology should be negated out of hand because of this.

I also am not sure what you are debating with me - since, you claimed the jew's god is the same as the Christian God, and I mentioned that this was not exactly accurate, that Abraham, the "father" of the jews stole the Egyptian sun god, RA, and to a lesser extent, RA's wife, Isis [the former being renamed jehovah; the latter a variety of names, ie, the "shekinah" or their god's wife], which ortho jews to this day still pray to; and do so whilst imitating sexual movement in order to seduce her into their presence.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; June 27th, 2008 at 08:55 PM.

Old June 27th, 2008 #138
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
I also am not sure what you are debating with me - since, you claimed the jew's god is the same as the Christian God, and I mentioned that this was not exactly accurate, that Abraham, the "father" of the jews stole the Egyptian sun god, RA, and to a lesser extent, RA's wife, Isis [the former being renamed jehovah; the latter a variety of names, ie, the "shekinah" or their god's wife], which ortho jews to this day still pray to; and do so whilst imitating sexual movement in order to seduce her into their presence.
I don't know where you are getting this stuff about Abraham stealing the Egyptian sun god.

Moses was told by the burning desert scrub brush/bush that he was the same god of Abraham and his ancestors. http://bible.cc/acts/7-32.htm

Again, there is no independent historic evidence of any Exodus or other jewish magic outside of what the jews proclaim to have happened. No other writers, just jewish accounts of what happened, no mentions of famines in the Egyptian records of grain, etc, etc, etc......And on top of that there is no independent sightings of Jesus either, just accounts of other accounts by other writers.....a copy of a copy of a copy.

Pretty much it's all a big ball of lies that been repeated and expounded upon for a very long time.

Old June 27th, 2008 #139
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
There is nothing in Exodus 2 about Moses killing the task master with his bare hands or about him being attacked by the task master or about him calling it a "righteous deed". Are you reading the Talmud or the Koran?

That tells me some asshole was BUTTHURT by my post.

Old June 28th, 2008 #140
EireannGoddess

Quote:
I don't know where you are getting this stuff about Abraham stealing the Egyptian sun god.

Moses was told by the burning desert scrub brush/bush that he was the same god of Abraham and his ancestors. http://bible.cc/acts/7-32.htm

Again, there is no independent historic evidence of any Exodus or other jewish magic outside of what the jews proclaim to have happened. No other writers, just jewish accounts of what happened, no mentions of famines in the Egyptian records of grain, etc, etc, etc......And on top of that there is no independent sightings of Jesus either, just accounts of other accounts by other writers.....a copy of a copy of a copy.

Pretty much it's all a big ball of lies that been repeated and expounded upon for a very long time.
Yes, I know - however, the only point I was trying to make was that Abraham and his tribe had no god really, they were borrowing from whomever they were allowed to live amongst - since everyone else had gods and goddesses. Somewhere in their contact with others, ie, the original Egyptians; they were convinced to settle on monotheism, or one God - and, these Egyptians' religion was the closest thing to that in their area. jews were, seemingly, incapable of thinking up a god for themselves.

It's possible that they admired the Egyptians because of their wealth, civilisation, possession of land, fertile land - and who knows what else; jews being superstitious could have figured that if they followed the notion of one god ie, RA, - perhaps the jews figured they could achieve what Egypt had.

Then again, it seems that the jews may have rejected Isis, as a wife for their god, since excavations and such have proven that the jews worshipped the fertility goddess, Astarte; they gave her the name Asherah at first; then fancied it up much later, and they now to this day call her the "Shekinah" plus a couple other names they tacked on - why she needs more than one name is something I don't understand; you'd have to ask an Ortho jew about that.

The point I was trying to make is that jews were not "chosen" by any god; they adopted a god and a goddess ; moulded the notion into the B.S. they believe today and have managed to convince everyone else to believe; thereby ultimately, annexing the later Christian faith onto theirs - but that's a whole other conversation.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; June 28th, 2008 at 12:07 AM.

Thread