Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2020 #1
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile Competition: Find a Jew

This topic arose as a result of this post and the ensuing highly intellectual discussion.



This is a photo of the first Soviet government (the Council of People's Commissars) elected at the second all-Russian Congress of Workers', soldiers' and peasants' deputies on October 26, 1917.





There are 15 people:

Vladimir Ulyanov (Lenin)
Vladimir Milyutin
Victor Nogin
Lev Trotsky
Joseph Stalin
Alexey Rykov
Anatoly Lunacharsky
Alexander Shlyapnikov
Vladimir Ovseenko (Antonov-Ovseenko)
George Oppokov (Lomov)
Ivan Skvortsov (Stepanov)
Nikolay Krylenko
Pavel Dybenko
Ivan Theodorovich
Nikolay Avilov (Glebov).





Your task here is to find 14.25 Jews (95%) or at least 13.5 Jews (90%)



Also, if you find Lev Kamenev here, write to me about it
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln

Last edited by Alex Him; January 17th, 2020 at 12:59 PM.
 
Old January 17th, 2020 #2
Franco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,654
Franco
Default

Okay, troll, last time I'm gonna dance with you.

I quickly found this via a Google search:


"Kamenev was the brother-in-law of Leon Trotsky. He served briefly as the equivalent of the first head of state of Soviet Russia in 1917, and from 1923-24 as acting Premier in the last year of Vladimir Lenin's life." -- Wikipedia.



There: 2 examples of Lev Kamenev, a Jew, acting as "president"/"leader" of the Soviet government. Now fuck off, troll.


-----------
 
Old January 17th, 2020 #3
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Okay, troll, last time I'm gonna dance with you.
You are very kind to me!



Quote:
I quickly found this via a Google search:

"Kamenev was the brother-in-law of Leon Trotsky. He served briefly as the equivalent of the first head of state of Soviet Russia in 1917, and from 1923-24 as acting Premier in the last year of Vladimir Lenin's life." -- Wikipedia.

There: 2 examples of Lev Kamenev, a Jew, acting as "president"/"leader" of the Soviet government. Now fuck off, troll.
I cannot ask Wikipedia

I ask you what kind of position was "the equivalent of the first head of state of Soviet Russia"?

And I ask you what kind of post was "1923-24 as acting Premier"? What was this post called?

I would like to understand what you are writing about.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old January 17th, 2020 #4
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Erik T. White replied to me in this post

"On 25 March 1917, Kamenev returned from Siberian exile to St. Petersburg (renamed as Petrograd in 1914). Kamenev and Central Committee members Joseph Stalin and Matvei Muranov took control of the revived Bolshevik Pravda and moved it to the Right. Kamenev formulated a policy of conditional support of the newly formed Russian Provisional Government and a reconciliation with the Mensheviks. After Lenin's return to Russia on 3 April 1917, Kamenev briefly resisted Lenin's anti-government April Theses, but soon fell in line and supported Lenin until September. Kamenev and Zinoviev had a falling out with Lenin over their opposition to Soviet seizure of power in October 1917.[6] On 10 October 1917 (Old Style), Kamenev and Zinoviev were the only two Central Committee members to vote against an armed revolt. Their publication of an open letter opposed to the use of force enraged Lenin, who demanded their expulsion from the party.[7] However, when the Bolshevik-led Military Revolutionary Committee, headed by Adolph Joffe, and the Petrograd Soviet, led by Trotsky, staged an uprising, Kamenev and Zinoviev went along. At the Second All-Russian Congress of Soviets, Kamenev was elected Congress Chairman and Chairman of the permanent All-Russian Central Executive Committee. The latter position was equivalent to the head of state under the Soviet system."



I confirm that Kamenev was Chairman of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee.

I also confirm that it was (along with the Council of People's Commissars) a very important legislative and governing body.

But none of you writes that Kamenev was in this post for 12 days!
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old January 17th, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 2,610
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
This topic arose as a result of this post and the ensuing highly intellectual discussion.



This is a photo of the first Soviet government (the Council of People's Commissars) elected at the second all-Russian Congress of Workers', soldiers' and peasants' deputies on October 26, 1917.



There are 15 people:

Vladimir Ulyanov (Lenin)
Vladimir Milyutin
Victor Nogin
Lev Trotsky
Joseph Stalin
Alexey Rykov
Anatoly Lunacharsky
Alexander Shlyapnikov
Vladimir Ovseenko (Antonov-Ovseenko)
George Oppokov (Lomov)
Ivan Skvortsov (Stepanov)
Nikolay Krylenko
Pavel Dybenko
Ivan Theodorovich
Nikolay Avilov (Glebov).





Your task here is to find 14.25 Jews (95%) or at least 13.5 Jews (90%)



Also, if you find Lev Kamenev here, write to me about it
Stalin was the only non-jew dog. He was a Georgian jew lover. Married a kike I believe.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old January 17th, 2020 #6
Franco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,654
Franco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Stalin was the only non-jew dog. He was a Georgian jew lover. Married a kike I believe.

I think he married Lazar Kaganovich's sister?



-------------------
 
Old January 17th, 2020 #7
alex revision
Senior Member
 
alex revision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 21,355
alex revision
Default

Putin confirms 85% of Russia's first communist government were Jews.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dvo5W5shooEK/
 
Old January 18th, 2020 #8
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,397
notmenomore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Stalin was the only non-jew dog. He was a Georgian jew lover. Married a kike I believe.

If Lenin was half-jew, then we are down to Alex's 13.5 jews.
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old January 18th, 2020 #9
Rasen
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
This topic arose as a result of
Your task here is to find 14.25 Jews (95%) or at least 13.5 Jews (90%)

Okay, commie troll, now it's your time to prove the bolshevik government was actually full of Russian Aryans. Once a commie - always a commie.
 
Old January 18th, 2020 #10
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 4,483
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Erik T. White replied to me in this post

"On 25 March 1917, Kamenev returned from Siberian exile to St. Petersburg (renamed as Petrograd in 1914). Kamenev and Central Committee members Joseph Stalin and Matvei Muranov took control of the revived Bolshevik Pravda and moved it to the Right. Kamenev formulated a policy of conditional support of the newly formed Russian Provisional Government and a reconciliation with the Mensheviks. After Lenin's return to Russia on 3 April 1917, Kamenev briefly resisted Lenin's anti-government April Theses, but soon fell in line and supported Lenin until September. Kamenev and Zinoviev had a falling out with Lenin over their opposition to Soviet seizure of power in October 1917.[6] On 10 October 1917 (Old Style), Kamenev and Zinoviev were the only two Central Committee members to vote against an armed revolt. Their publication of an open letter opposed to the use of force enraged Lenin, who demanded their expulsion from the party.[7] However, when the Bolshevik-led Military Revolutionary Committee, headed by Adolph Joffe, and the Petrograd Soviet, led by Trotsky, staged an uprising, Kamenev and Zinoviev went along. At the Second All-Russian Congress of Soviets, Kamenev was elected Congress Chairman and Chairman of the permanent All-Russian Central Executive Committee. The latter position was equivalent to the head of state under the Soviet system."



I confirm that Kamenev was Chairman of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee.

I also confirm that it was (along with the Council of People's Commissars) a very important legislative and governing body.

But none of you writes that Kamenev was in this post for 12 days!
I honestly overlooked the 12 day tenure of "leadership" or "whatever" position Kamenev had. Thanks for pointing that out, Alex.
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old January 18th, 2020 #11
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Stalin was the only non-jew dog. He was a Georgian jew lover. Married a kike I believe.
What are you trying to say? That there are 14 Jews and one non-Jew Stalin?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
I think he married Lazar Kaganovich's sister?
I have already debated about this here (and so on)




Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Putin confirms 85% of Russia's first communist government were Jews.
Excuse me, but I canít go up to Putin and ask him for evidence of his words

Therefore, I turn to you for evidence.

Have you already found 13.5 Jews in the first Soviet government?




Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
If Lenin was half-jew, then we are down to Alex's 13.5 jews.
Nice joke!
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old January 18th, 2020 #12
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Okay, commie troll, now it's your time to prove the bolshevik government was actually full of Russian Aryans. Once a commie - always a commie.
I never claimed that "the bolshevik government was actually full of Russian Aryans."

I would say that the Bolsheviks (and other revolutionary parties of tsarist Russia) were internationalists and willingly accepted representatives of all nationalities of the Russian empire into their ranks.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old January 18th, 2020 #13
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I honestly overlooked the 12 day tenure of "leadership" or "whatever" position Kamenev had. Thanks for pointing that out, Alex.
I would not object at all if the forum had statements like "some Jews held influential posts in the Soviet government."

But when allegations are made here that the Soviet government was 90% -95% Jewish, I have some grounds for objection.

For example, Jew Benjamin Disraeli was British Prime Minister for 6 years. The Queen Victoria offered him the rank of peer and gave him the order of the Garter. But at the same time, no one here claims that England from the time of Queen Victoria was a Jewish kingdom.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #14
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Since members of the forum still give this data about 80-95% (example), then I give the correct answer here.

There was only one Jew in the first Soviet government.

It was Leon Trotsky.

100/15=6,666666666666...

Thus, in the first Soviet government there were 7% of Jews.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 986
Paul Anthony
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Since members of the forum still give this data about 80-95% (example), then I give the correct answer here.

There was only one Jew in the first Soviet government.

It was Leon Trotsky.

100/15=6,666666666666...

Thus, in the first Soviet government there were 7% of Jews.
The bolshevics who over threw the Romanov Family were mostly all jews and Rothschild financed.. Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin were all jews!!
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #16
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 986
Paul Anthony
Default

I lived in Bulgaria from 2015-2018 and from what people told me the USSR was totally run and controlled by jewish filth!!
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #17
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
The bolshevics who over threw the Romanov Family were mostly all jews and Rothschild financed..
What ignorance about Russian history!

Was Adjutant General Nikolai Ruzsky who put pressure on Tsar Nicholas II to sign the abdication was a Bolshevik?



Quote:
Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin were all jews!!
I already wrote about Trotsky.

Lenin was a Russian nobleman.

Stalin was a Georgian. His parents were of peasant origin. In addition, Stalin entered the Orthodox Tbilisi Theological Seminary (Despite the fact that there were synagogues in Tbilisi).



Quote:
I lived in Bulgaria from 2015-2018 and from what people told me the USSR was totally run and controlled by jewish filth!!
Bulgarians did not live in the USSR and were not part of the USSR

By the way, with what evidence did they support their statements?
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #18
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 986
Paul Anthony
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
What ignorance about Russian history!

Was Adjutant General Nikolai Ruzsky who put pressure on Tsar Nicholas II to sign the abdication was a Bolshevik?





I already wrote about Trotsky.

Lenin was a Russian nobleman.

Stalin was a Georgian. His parents were of peasant origin. In addition, Stalin entered the Orthodox Tbilisi Theological Seminary (Despite the fact that there were synagogues in Tbilisi).





Bulgarians did not live in the USSR and were not part of the USSR

By the way, with what evidence did they support their statements?
Bulgaria was 100% part of the (jewish) USSR. Look at any map or atlas for 1950-1990. What the fuck are you talking about. The jews controlled the old USSR!!!
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #19
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 986
Paul Anthony
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
What ignorance about Russian history!

Was Adjutant General Nikolai Ruzsky who put pressure on Tsar Nicholas II to sign the abdication was a Bolshevik?





I already wrote about Trotsky.

Lenin was a Russian nobleman.

Stalin was a Georgian. His parents were of peasant origin. In addition, Stalin entered the Orthodox Tbilisi Theological Seminary (Despite the fact that there were synagogues in Tbilisi).





Bulgarians did not live in the USSR and were not part of the USSR

By the way, with what evidence did they support their statements?
Here you go buddy.. 100% jew controlle...

https://sites.google.com/site/cubanc...ma/the-u-s-s-r
 
Old September 6th, 2020 #20
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 6,200
Blog Entries: 218
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Bulgaria was 100% part of the (jewish) USSR. Look at any map or atlas for 1950-1990. What the fuck are you talking about. The jews controlled the old USSR!!!

Here you go buddy.. 100% jew controlle...

https://sites.google.com/site/cubanc...ma/the-u-s-s-r
On the map to which you gave the link it is clearly written: Warsaw Pact States.

Different states are painted in the same color on this map

There were 15 republics in the USSR and Bulgaria was not among them.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 PM.
Page generated in 0.13648 seconds.