Immiguy

Unhappy Jonathan Grayer, Rest in Peace

https://www.theartsofentertainment.c...dent-obituary/

Old August 16th, 2020 #882
T.Garrett
Banned

Post a drive through the heart of Manhattan on a weekday afternoon

https://rense.com/general96/nyc.mp4

shows that after months of 'covid' and riots it is boarded up, the people gone.

NYC's light has gone out.

Old August 17th, 2020 #883
Ray Allan

The blue nigger wants to look badass with the bill of the trooper hat covering his eyebrows. I notice green nigger drill instructors do the same thing in their photos. What's with that? Look of authoritay?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 17th, 2020 #884
Susan

You read my mind Garrett. I was actually getting ready to ask you just how bad things were in NYC.

Because of my schedule and when Brian Kilmeade is on the radio, I have been listening to him say every day how the city is a ghost town and all the stores are boarded up and no one is on the street going to work. I'm not a fan of Kilmeade but I was curious if things were as bad as he was saying.

And obviously they are. DeBlasio ought to be taken out and strangled. What an sob to do this to NYC. Obviously NYC is a jewy town, but it's still has a lot of great history and tourist destination value for our country. Obviously, Whites have been affected as well.

I heard yesterday on Kilmeade that Macy's was actually considering leaving NYC. Have workers who lived there just left? Do most workers live elsewhere and commute in?

Old August 17th, 2020 #885
Tony Boone

Glad it’s a ghost town. Have to take a load to Massachusetts by way of New York.

Old August 17th, 2020 #886
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immiguy View Post
What a messed up obituary. Nothing but ads and pop ups.

Old August 17th, 2020 #887
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Nyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
You read my mind Garrett. I was actually getting ready to ask you just how bad things were in NYC.

Because of my schedule and when Brian Kilmeade is on the radio, I have been listening to him say every day how the city is a ghost town and all the stores are boarded up and no one is on the street going to work. I'm not a fan of Kilmeade but I was curious if things were as bad as he was saying.

And obviously they are. DeBlasio ought to be taken out and strangled. What an sob to do this to NYC. Obviously NYC is a jewy town, but it's still has a lot of great history and tourist destination value for our country. Obviously, Whites have been affected as well.

I heard yesterday on Kilmeade that Macy's was actually considering leaving NYC. Have workers who lived there just left? Do most workers live elsewhere and commute in?
I mentioned in this thread how I'd been making trips into the city between riots to get supplies and 'rescue' family, friends and ex's.

Haha for fucks sake a lighthearted description of how I was 'sheltering' two of my terrified citydweller ex's sparked an unprovoked chimpout by that guinea Stewie Meadows on myself in this thread for reasons still unknown

Well, as 'they' say no good deed goes unpunished. Both ex's turned on me and are no longer welcome in my home.

Every time I see Bill DeBlasio on teevee he is stoned on weed and talking stupid. This entire country has gone to shit in record time, I am planning on moving off Long Island very soon to upstate NY to wait out the larger conflict on our soil that most certainly is on its way.

I know there are people working in NYC today but nowheres near the amount that did before the pandemic, I will try to find out more of what is happening in the city later in the week when I go in to Manhattan to meet with my attorney.

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 17th, 2020 at 01:26 PM. Reason: info

Old August 17th, 2020 #888
Gladiatrix

Default Macy’s Looking to Leave Chicago After SECOND ROUND of Mass Nigger Lootings - More ‘Protests’ This Weekend

"After the most recent round of mass lootings along Lake Michigan on The Magnificent Mile even Macy’s Store is looking to bail out of this Democrat-run cesspool."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202..._content=daily

"FOX News reported:"

Old August 17th, 2020 #889
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Haha for fucks sake a lighthearted description of how I was 'sheltering' two of my terrified citydweller ex's sparked an unprovoked chimpout by that guinea Stewie Meadows on myself in this thread for reasons still unknown
No, it wasn't a chimpout. I though that your post was funny, so I wrote the following harmless tongue-in-cheek reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm in awe of your alpha male prowess, Garrett. (And I especially enjoyed the part about the Japanese toilet splashing your ex girlfriend's ass with water.)

And here's the follow-up post:

Quote:
Oh, I'm happy that you have a good life, Garrett, and I enjoy your posts. Hope you stay safe.
I'm surprised that you would consider that hostile. And it's kinda strange that you bring it up now, several months after I wrote it. But hey, whatever, man.

P.S. And no, I'm not the one who gave you a thumbs down for your last post.

Old August 18th, 2020 #890
Dawn Cannon

Antifa and BLM in portland beating and robbing a tranny and would-be rescuers. Shocking.

Old August 18th, 2020 #891
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking comic relief

Quote:
No, it wasn't a chimpout.
No?
Quote:
I'm surprised that you would consider that hostile. And it's kinda strange that you bring it up now, several months after I wrote it. But hey, whatever, man.
Yeah whatever, I was just joking around ...you missed the at the end of the sentence where I 'complained' about you? It sure didn't take you very long to find and react to this post it did it?
Quote:
P.S. And no, I'm not the one who gave you a thumbs down for your last post.
First of all, I could care less about these ridiculous 'thumbs downs' on my posts Stewie. And I know itz not you whacking me with them.

Most are left me by my number one fan on VNNF, for example after an exchange of 'pleasantries' on PM the other day she left me 30 of them, one right after another slamming that fucking downthumb button till she busted it.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 18th, 2020 at 08:09 PM.

Old August 18th, 2020 #892
Susan

Default To Garrett

Yes, I assumed you would post my pm. And yes I intentionally keep my PMs turned off for a reason.

I have never called you any names EXCEPT when you have trashed me for no reason other than meanness. And everyone here is well aware of your sexual exploits and relationship ups and downs. No doubt you're a legendary stud.

I have never communicated with Gladiatrix about you. Period. I suspect that you posted your personal comments because you forgot you had insulted me.

This website is well known for badly behaved men. I'm not wasting my precious time any further on this.

But if the rude insults here continue, I'll just leave.
And if no one cares, then neither do I.

Old August 18th, 2020 #893
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Legendary Shit Magnet is what I am hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Yes, I assumed you would post my pm. And yes I intentionally keep my PMs turned off for a reason.

I have never called you any names EXCEPT when you have trashed me for no reason other than meanness. And everyone here is well aware of your sexual exploits and relationship ups and downs. No doubt you're a legendary stud.

I have never communicated with Gladiatrix about you. Period. I suspect that you posted your personal comments because you forgot you had insulted me.

This website is well known for badly behaved men. I'm not wasting my precious time any further on this.

But if the rude insults here continue, I'll just leave.
And if no one cares, then neither do I.
Haha I knew it ...it's all my fault. Always is, right?

My sexual activity is that of a normal man my age Susan, but compared to someone that has no sex life I guess it would seem exceptional.

Looking around me in society today ALL I see is badly behaved WOMEN, in these riots, in our homes, in the workplace, on the internet ...everywhere.

And no one cares.

I suggest we put this nonsense behind us and move on.

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 18th, 2020 at 12:35 PM.

Old August 19th, 2020 #894
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Milwaukee riots after black cop shoots nigger

...jus tryin to escape as usual

Old August 19th, 2020 #895
Alex Him

Quote:
...jus tryin to escape as usual

Milwaukee Police Shooting Riots Turn Violent
When I watched the Police Academy as a young man, I thought that this footage is a kind of satire on American society.

Now, of course, I understand that it was not a satire, but a documentary chronicle of life in American society.

Old August 20th, 2020 #896
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Tucky on the DNC

the democraps aren't just eevil commies, they're CRAZY

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 20th, 2020 at 05:01 AM.

Old August 20th, 2020 #897
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking You dont know how lucky you are back in the 'USSR'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
When I watched the Police Academy as a young man, I thought that this footage is a kind of satire on American society.

Now, of course, I understand that it was not a satire, but a documentary chronicle of life in American society.

Try living your life in this bloody circus ...

Old August 20th, 2020 #898
Alex Him

Arrow

Quote:
Try living your life in this bloody circus ...
I don't know how to console you

Old August 21st, 2020 #899
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Tucky and the dems break with reality

Old August 22nd, 2020 #900
Gladiatrix

Default ‘Wake up, motherfucker!’ WATCH Portland protesters seek ‘support’ for BLM cause with bullhorns & flashlights in residential area

"Black Lives Matter protesters in Portland are pushing beyond the city's central business district to residential areas, screaming at residents and shining lights into windows to demand obeisance for their agenda.

“Wake up. Wake up. Wake up, motherf****r, wake up,” BLM protesters chanted on Thursday night as they went through residential areas and blocked off streets. Their sound was amplified by bullhorns and beating drums."

https://www.rt.com/usa/498710-blm-pr...x8I0KkkJKm3zfY

Thread