Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 20th, 2017 #1
NewsJunkie
Banned

Default anyone else sick to death of the rude service by black women in customer service?

why do black women get a pass on being completely indifferent to customers and treating them like shit? they are got this 'fuck you' attitude, and yet if they were a white girl they'd be expected to smile, be all unusually nice. even white dudes have to grovel and be all nice to the customers but black women got that sassy mammy attitude and nobody ever complains.

And also they try NOT to help you, they try to make it difficult for you, as much as in their power to do so. You'd have to catch them on videotape and then show it to the fag who hired them, who obviously will not care and call security on you for complaining

Old March 20th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsJunkie View Post
why do black women get a pass on being completely indifferent to customers and treating them like shit? they are got this 'fuck you' attitude, and yet if they were a white girl they'd be expected to smile, be all unusually nice. even white dudes have to grovel and be all nice to the customers but black women got that sassy mammy attitude and nobody ever complains.

And also they try NOT to help you, they try to make it difficult for you, as much as in their power to do so. You'd have to catch them on videotape and then show it to the fag who hired them, who obviously will not care and call security on you for complaining
It is one of their 'privileges' they don't acknowledge. They hang up on 911 calls and don't lose their job. They can't be bothered to smile and such in their lazy jigaboo receptionist jobs, cuz slavery, gnome sayin'?

And of course we are to believe their jelly rolls of fat are 'beautiful' to boot.
Or else yer a 'hater'. And you don't wanna be a 'hater'--lawdy no!!

Old March 20th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Go into any DMV or other gubmint office and you will encounter this same revolting creature.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 22nd, 2017 #4
steven clark

Default anyone else sick to death of the rude service by black women

I recall when I went to a city office to pay a ticket, and the black women there were lazy, rude, sarcastic, and it was a pleasure to leave them.

Much like when I was in the army, had to go on sick call, and waited and waited while the two black medics kept yakking and yakking. When I asked them to get a doctor, the woman scowled. 'You show repec'," she sassed.
I walked past them, found the white doctors, and got taken care of.

Then, I went to Steak n Shake last week, ordered a malt, and the black waitress was prompt and friendly. Good malt, and she got a nice tip. But a man at the counter had been waiting twenty minutes for a malt, was angry, and three customers were lined up at the check-out. There was no help, and the manager (white) had her hands full back in the kitchen. The man shouted, and a black woman said 'hey, we got no help, you just gotta wait.'
He did get his shake, but said he'd never come there again. The help is all black, and seem overwhelmed.

I eat taco salads there, but have gotten diarrhea from them. When I went to a Steak n Shake out in the country, with whites only working there, the salad had no diarrhea. Also, it was lunch, the help was busy but competent. It felt good being around whites. A group of my friends liked to go to the Steak n Shake in the city, but stopped when one of them got food poisoning and had to go to the hospital.

My favorite time was when I called a Pizza Hut for a pizza. After nine rings, a black guy answered. "Yeh?"
"I want to order a pizza."
"We busy!"
He hung up.

Old March 22nd, 2017 #5
N.B. Forrest

Last year I decided to try out a new rib place in town: I was told EVERYTHING was sold out: no food of any kind to be had. It turned out to be a nig-run joint, and several of them were lounging around laughing. I told the White party going in after me about this on the way out.

They'll never get a penny from THIS cracka. In fact they might already be out of business as far as I know.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Thread