Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2008 #61
Susan

How the f**k do you slip up and call someone a jew??????

Either you're an adult and you discuss topics reasonably and calmly, or you're a moron and you resort to name calling and libel. If you can back up with irrefutable proof your accusations, that's one thing. But here on VNN, assholes sling shit around all day long and it's fine. It's one reason why so much of this makes us laughable. Unless you can prove you've met someone and offer positive proof for why you say something, keep your freaking mouth shut.

Whether this forum is made up of adults, teenagers, or overgrown teenagers, this place needs to be cleaned up a lot.

It's as simple as that.

Old June 25th, 2008 #62
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Can you guys not see how in almost every thread ends in "fuck you jew" .. it makes us look fucking retarded?
My thought on it exactly and glad it will start being enforced. It's the classic "I know you are but what am I" argument. It comes across like a bunch of 3-year olds going back and forth.

Old June 25th, 2008 #63
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
Does it really happen that much with ANSWP and crew gone? I have another question, how exactly are you supposed to prove another anonymous person on an internet forum is Jewish?
Oy, you really are a wonderful goy. Us White Nationalists has got to stick togetha. If we don't, den da Nazis and KKK will run riot ovah our Constitutional Rights. And you know what dat means. Befor you know it they will be saying that the Holocaust nevah happened or that those Palestinian basteds deserve to have a life. Ov course, we don't want to have any race mixing since we are all white people. We must hate everybody but white people. White, white, white, except it's okay to let the Mexicans take over everything since that's the American Way and we are all immigrants anyway. And oy! There is such violence in America and it all comes from bigotry within the white man and has nothing to do with the hardworking Jews of Hollywood whatsoever. And if it wasn't for the banking system, we would all be starving for lack of money. So, let's support those hardworking moneylenders and be good citizens and follow all the laws. After all, the lawyers are great guys and have our best interest at heart. And it is impossible for 9/11 to have happened in any other way than what the government says because that's the way it is.

Actually, proving someone to be a kike is impossible because none of us knows how to read. So, unless we can actually see a hooked nose or a membership card from the Anti-Defecation League of B'ad Br'eth, then all we can do is shutup, censor ourselves, and never name the Jew. Right?

Last edited by banjo_billy; June 25th, 2008 at 06:16 AM.

Old June 25th, 2008 #64
Sean Martin

Quote:
how exactly are you supposed to prove another anonymous person on an internet forum is Jewish?

We tend to humanize usernames when in fact many times various usernames all originate from a single person. There have been VNNF’ers that have had dozens of name registered and many sleeper names. There are people with thousands of posts on various forums then thousands of posts under various screen identities on all those forums as well.

Old June 25th, 2008 #65
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
I have another question, how exactly are you supposed to prove another anonymous person on an internet forum is Jewish?
It doesn't have anything to do with proof. It's just that calling another poster a jew is worse thing you can call them on VNN forum.

Real world - I don't agree with you, therefore you are a racist.

VNN world - I don't agree with you, therefore you are jewish.

Old June 25th, 2008 #66
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

itz just a freakin rule ya bunch of goddam kikes.

doh

Old June 25th, 2008 #67
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
Mel is short for Melvin.
Or Melanie

Old June 25th, 2008 #68
Euroman
Vandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
If I were to be banned and/or relegated to some pointless forum, VNN would immediately lose 30% of the decent posts that make it on here. The White race simply can't afford to lose me, sorry.
Flushing you and your circle of ass kissers would rid this forum of 70% of its meaningless posts. Regarding the other 30%, any paranoid-schizophrenic fucknut can post news articles or direct links to his blog for the purpose of attracting readership and tracking IPs. The overwhelming majority of your posts to VNN Forum are meaningless chat and opinion sans analysis.

Old June 25th, 2008 #69
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Either you're an adult and you discuss topics reasonably and calmly, or you're a moron and you resort to name calling and libel. If you can back up with irrefutable proof your accusations, that's one thing. But here on VNN, assholes sling shit around all day long and it's fine. It's one reason why so much of this makes us laughable. Unless you can prove you've met someone and offer positive proof for why you say something, keep your freaking mouth shut.

Whether this forum is made up of adults, teenagers, or overgrown teenagers, this place needs to be cleaned up a lot.

It's as simple as that.
Fuck yeah people fucking need to fucking grow the fuck up and fucking stop fucking saying shit that fucking makes them fucking sound fucking immfuckingature and shit.

Old June 25th, 2008 #70
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Varg, I never thought so prior to this thread, but I'm beginning to think you're a fucking kike now.

If you're willing to ban me for calling obvious Jews, Jews, and keep obvious Jew shills like Jett Rink on this board, then fuck it, I won't miss VNN.
In your mind everyone is a fucking kike

Old June 25th, 2008 #71
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroman View Post
Flushing you and your circle of ass kissers would rid this forum of 70% of its meaningless posts. .

Any real Whites here agree with this staement, that 70% of what I post is meaningless?

Didn't think so.

Old June 25th, 2008 #72
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
In your mind everyone is a fucking kike
No, but you stink of a kike.

Old June 25th, 2008 #73
DDK

Quote:
Any real Whites here agree with this staement, that 70% of what I post is meaningless?

Didn't think so.
WTF is a "staement". Shit like that makes you look retarded, too damn lazy to even proofread your dribble.

Old June 25th, 2008 #74
Odell

Quote:
If I were to be banned and/or relegated to some pointless forum, VNN would immediately lose 30% of the decent posts that make it on here. The White race simply can't afford to lose me, sorry.

The only thing VNN or the White race would loose is another buffed up EGO.

Sorry to say but we could afford such a lose.

Old June 25th, 2008 #75
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:

Didn't think so.
I like you, melcur! Really I do, but do you think you could try hitting the spellcheck button before you submit your post? It's there in the upper right hand corner of the 'reply to thread' box. It's that little button marked 'ABC' with a check mark underneath. It only takes a few seconds and keeps your writing from looking sloppy!
Gee! Don't I sound like Miss Grundy today!
grammer

Old June 25th, 2008 #76
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroman View Post
Flushing you and your circle of ass kissers would rid this forum of 70% of its meaningless posts. Regarding the other 30%, any paranoid-schizophrenic fucknut can post news articles or direct links to his blog for the purpose of attracting readership and tracking IPs. The overwhelming majority of your posts to VNN Forum are meaningless chat and opinion sans analysis.
Bill, does the ADL give out food stamps?

Old June 25th, 2008 #77
Odell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

It's as simple as that.

Exactly this forum at times is like a big soap opera and
there is just a few main characters that make it this way.

Time for a good house cleaning.

Old June 25th, 2008 #78
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
Bill, does the ADL give out food stamps?
You nailed him, of course it's Bill White, pseudo-psychologist extraordinaire. Bill, you're broke, go away and apply for food stamps or something ya fucking kike!

Old June 25th, 2008 #79
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I like you, melcur! Really I do, but do you think you could try hitting the spellcheck button before you submit your post? It's there in the upper right hand corner of the 'reply to thread' box. It's that little button marked 'ABC' with a check mark underneath. It only takes a few seconds and keeps your writing from looking sloppy!
Gee! Don't I sound like Miss Grundy today!
grammer
Thanks Mike, but grammar and spelling are really two different subjects. I have a problem with typos mostly, not misspelling. For instance I noticed immediately that you misspelled grammar.

Old June 25th, 2008 #80
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Right you are! That was an edit after a spellcheck. Good eye!
My point is that typos are avoidable!LOL!
I'll shutup now. I don't want to derail the thread!

Last edited by MikeTodd; June 25th, 2008 at 11:45 AM.

Thread