VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 23rd, 2018 #61
Tony Boone

It's pretty clear someone is working against proper America.
Also clear some group doesn't want this information exposed by the fact that it's buried in a cat fight between two pussies.

Attn Alex: Would you delete or move all of Emily's and Randolph's posts to the tard corral?

I've got videos, images, sound files and more of cops and private actors acting in conspiracy to deprive the American people of their inalienable rights. Names, license plates. Years of data. I want it public asap!

The fact that one of the blue pigs who arrested me last May and then tried to have me committed is being investigated lends weight to what I have.

The shitting in my sandbox has to stop. Please Alex put a stop to it.

Thanks in advance.

Old February 24th, 2018 #62
Zander

Alex should kill this place and go do something else instead. VNN Forum has had it's time. Threads like this one, prove it. Sweet merciful fuck.

Old February 24th, 2018 #63
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Alex should kill this place and go do something else instead. VNN Forum has had it's time. Threads like this one, prove it. Sweet merciful fuck.
Made some phone calls last night to find out what's Emily's problem is. She is shilling for a well known "white nationalist leader" who has been following me around the forums for years. Emily is a WN groupie, nothing more.

I mentioned him in a post above and out comes alot of bullshit out of context.

Tony and Stan Diggs were absolutely obsessed with Craig Cobb's Leith PLE. Obsessed. There were several others.

The #1 Leith thread has over 200 pages and not one person I saw in that thread had any direct involvement. Rounder comes close, but as far as I know, none of us trusted him.

When Stan and I returned to Louisiana, Deborah was calling him up with her personal problems. Stan then gave me Deborah's phone number and told me to keep her calm and talk her out of doing anything stupid.

As Tony mentioned above, he got himself involved helping Deborah with some legal bullshit. I tried telling Stan to tell everyone to just forget Deborah. She was more trouble than she's worth.

Yes, I know much of what went on back then, and Stan and Tony's obsession with the whole thing. I worked for Stan at the time.

From August 2013 to June 2014, that was the main topic of discussion when I visited. Stan, the blowhard, out to make a name for himself, basically took over all of Craig's affairs on the outside and was giving unsolicited legal advice to Craig's lawyer. Yes, it was madness.

Two other clowns involved was James Logsdon and Jeff Schoep. They offered no real help, that's why Stan and I had to rush up to North Dakota from Louisiana at the last moment to beat the December 3, 2013 deadline for Craig's house to be demolished.

All those two clowns did was call Craig up at the loony bin, and go around pretending they were helping Craig. All they really were doing was using Craig.

If anything should be killed, its the whole damn white movement, it's filled to overflowing with mental defectives.

I remember telling Stan before we reached North Dakota to just turn around and let's go back to Louisiana. Told him that's there will be little thanks, and the potential of blowback because we're dealing with Craig Cobb who is a schizophrenic.

I was right.

But Stan and Tony went all in, fighting the good fight, so they thought.

When Craig got out, I made sure his car was showroom new. Spent an entire day conditioning and cleaning the red leather interior. Dropped Craig's car off at Stan's house and thought I was done with the whole mess.

But shithead threw Craig's valuables in the back seat when he knew Craig's brother hired a crew of Mexicans to take the Toyota back up to North Dakota. Next afternoon, I get a frantic call from Stan that Craig's valuables were stolen.

Good ol' schizophrenic Craig goes on CensorFront and says I stole his valuables. Half the time Craig doesn't know what the fuck he is doing, just ask the people where he wore out his welcome over the years. Especially up in Montana.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 24th, 2018 at 10:36 AM.

Old February 24th, 2018 #64
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Craig's schizophrenia was on full display the day the film crew for Welcome to Leith visited Craig in jail. By then he was transferred back to the county jail from the correctional facility for the criminally insane.

Deborah held her cell phone up to the speaker in the visitor's waiting room, and I heard the entire thing.

This film crew was actually symphathic to Craig, Kynan, Deborah, and the kids. But good ol' looney tunes Cobb starts it off questioning whether the film crew was working for the feds, jews, or whatever. Took Craig a good 5-10 minutes to settle down.

If that full unedited interview is ever released, you all will see that Craig is simply nuts.

Told Stan about it the next day, but Stan and Tony kept getting more involved in the whole mess.

Tony, I have little sympathy for you. Most of your problems resulted from your overreaction to the everyday bullshit we all have to go through.

Yes, there is alot of injustice in the world today. Much of it, we cannot do much about. Whereas a prudent person will take note, you went full bore into someone else's problems, neglecting your own.

Stan did the same thing. His construction company folding by late October 2013. I moved to Louisiana to get a new start and found myself unemployed just two months later because of Stan's obsession with Craig Cobb's self-created problems.

Old February 24th, 2018 #65
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
It's pretty clear someone is working against proper America.
Also clear some group doesn't want this information exposed by the fact that it's buried in a cat fight between two pussies.
Speak for yourself. I talked with you on the phone once or twice wondering when you were ready to head up to North Dakota to get Craig's motorcycle. But you pussied out.

Tony wanted to get Craig's motorcycle and keep it for himself. By then Craig signed over everything except his real estate to Stan Diggs. We couldn't bring back Craig's motorcycle on the first trip.

Stan figured Craig was not going to get out soon, so why not just keep Craig's car and motorcycle?

Tony wanted the motorcycle. He had every intention of keeping it for himself. But the trip fell through because Tony got cold feet.

Thankfully Craig found someone in Leith to store his motorcycle elsewhere, before Stan and Tony asked me again to make another trip to North Dakota.

Tony, don't fuck with me, I know all about your involvement with the whole Leith debacle.

Old February 24th, 2018 #66
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

I never wanted to be involved.

The day before Stan and I headed up to North Dakota, he called me up and asked me to go to his camp with him located along Pearl River. I was under the impression that we were to winterize the place and head back to Houma the next day or so.

That evening Stan was outside along the bank of the river trying to get a cell phone signal, and started talking with someone. It was Craig Cobb, from the looney bin.

Stan told me to get some sleep, we were heading to North Dakota at 4:00am the next morning. I had no choice. Where Stan's camp is located, I would have had to find a way to hitchhike back to Houma, a four hour drive.

No planning. We made two stops on the way up to get long johns, gloves and hats.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 24th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.

Old February 24th, 2018 #67
Tony Boone

Let me 'mansplain' my position on Cobb and Leith to you sport.

I had no interest whatsoever in moving to Leith or Leith itself.
My 'obsession ' if you will was with the satanic evil I saw when the members of that town began to use gang stalking tactics against Cobb and his tenets.

I drafted legal pleadings that resulted in that antifa thug being stopped cold from stalking the woman and her children. After those pleadings hit the court antifa thug was no longer front and center in the effort to drive out Cobb, et al and he faded from the scene altogether having been disgraced.

I did not want the motorcycle. There were issues regarding title and insurance that were a no go as for me taking the motorcycle out of state.

My interest was purely as an informal advocate for justice.

Last edited by Tony Boone; February 24th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.

Old February 24th, 2018 #68
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
Let me 'mansplain' my position on Cobb and Leith to you sport.

I had no interest whatsoever in moving to Leith or Leith itself.
My 'obsession ' if you will was with the satanic evil I saw when the members of that town began to use gang stalking tactics against Cobb and his tenets.

I drafted legal pleadings that resulted in that antifa thug being stopped cold from stalking the woman and her children. After those pleadings hit the court antifa thug was no longer front and center in the effort to drive out Cobb, et al.

I never said you wanted to move there. But once Stan Diggs described Craig's very nice BMW motorcycle we had to leave behind, all of a sudden you wanted to go up there.

There was no satanic evil going on up there, you nut. This small town of 19 had enough of Craig's and Kynan's bullshit and wanted them out. You did see the video of Kynan drunk off his ass at a town hall meeting, making an ass out of himself, didn't you?

Then there was Jeff Scheop and his gang of NSM larpers who rode into town to defend Craig. Jeff even wrote a letter to the small town that he was coming.

It was an epic fail. All it really did was galvanize the small community to band together to get rid of Craig.

The "anti-fa" was nothing more than an activist for the small town. He was not stalking Deborah and the kids. That was Deborah's and yours imagination. Actually, it was the entire town of 19 watching, not sure what was going to happen next.

Although, I do think he went overboard too.

These people had no idea what they were facing, they were terrified. And dipshits like you didn't make it any better. A good video to watch, if it is still available on YouTube, is the outdoor meeting the community of Leith had with concerned citizens in Craig's new town where they shared their experiences dealing with Craig.

Deborah, the one you assisted, outworn her welcome in Leith. Not a store for miles around wanted to sell her groceries or water. She did eventually find a local church to help her.

If anyone was gangstalking it was the handful of morons bothering the small town.

It was a bad situation all around. It was goofballs like you who made it worse.

Who was that nut always on the internet spreading rumors and lies about this small town and its elected leaders? Was it you?

The only thing this small town did wrong was over react, thinking Craig had any real influence to begin with.

Old February 24th, 2018 #69
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
He was not stalking Deborah and the kids. That was Deborah's and yours imagination.
Dear SPLC:

Deborah and her children were in fact being stalked as that was part of the evidence in the amicus curiae brief I submitted.

There were three separate pictures that were taken by him of Deborah or her car in at least three different locations that he had put online. One image was of her car at church on a Sunday morning. He was documenting online her whereabouts in near realtime and he was in fact stalking her and her children.

And I understand your tactic of attempting to waste my time with meaningless arguments and endless bullshit.

Last edited by Tony Boone; February 24th, 2018 at 06:49 PM.

Old February 24th, 2018 #70
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Dear SPLC:

Deborah and her children were in fact being stalked....

And I understand your tactic of attempting to waste my time with meaningless arguments and endless bullshit.
Just because I disagree with what you did back then, does not mean I work with the SPLC you loon.

I don't have the time to go back and find your posts under various user names, on different forums, but both sides were in the wrong. Both sides were doing online stalking.

However, the ultimate blame goes to the side that started it all - Craig Cobb and his insane idea that he was going to bring in white nationalist retards from points unknown, to take over a small community.

Tony, I do not care if I waste your time. You are already doing fine in that department.

I am just checking in to warn others to not waste their time on your latest crusade, or two, or three.....

Old February 24th, 2018 #71
Tony Boone

Quote:
"Latest crusade?"
What is your property interest in my posting various media documenting criminal and evil behavior directed at targeted individuals?
Why can you not just ignore it?
Instead you and your partner or sock puppet have filled this thread with pages of meaningless bickering. You don't start your own thread for your childish squabbles. It's intentional, purposeful, disruptive and prevents readers from seeing the actual theme and evidence I'm trying to present.

Your a shill.

Old February 25th, 2018 #72
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Tony, you made a false accusation that I work for the SPLC. All that nonsense comes from the SPLC's article, Chaos on the Compound.

Kind of funny, you and many others believe the SPLC article over me. But....

Did you know that Will Williams blew thousands of dollars on attorneys, and what not, to prove this?

Read this:
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=3535

Letter from Will Williams' attorney, dated two months after the Chaos on the Compound article was published. Summary: No evidence Randolph Dilloway stole anything.

Read all seven points I bring up.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 05:45 AM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #73
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
What is your property interest in my posting various media documenting criminal and evil behavior directed at targeted individuals?
Why can you not just ignore it?
Instead you and your partner or sock puppet have filled this thread with pages of meaningless bickering. You don't start your own thread for your childish squabbles. It's intentional, purposeful, disruptive and prevents readers from seeing the actual theme and evidence I'm trying to present.

Your a shill.
Start a new thread.

Old February 25th, 2018 #74
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Start a new thread.
You delete all of your posts. It wasn't me who filled this thread up with pages of obfuscation.

Old February 25th, 2018 #75
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Injustice confuses you?
I hate injustice everywhere and if I can be that fly in the ointment of oppression then my flight vector is straight for the jar.

"I hate injustice everywhere."

No you don't.

I just showed you an image of an attorney's 3-page letter, that Will Williams paid for, who conducted an investigation on me, concluding there is no evidence I stole anything from the National Alliance.

I have been in hiding for three years from Will Williams and his criminal gang. Surviving on what work I can find.

I have shown in over three threads now, that my three biggest accusers are all lying, and not only that, proved that both Craig Cobb and Will Williams has been on friendly terms with the SPLC long before I talked with Dr. Heidi Beirich, both Cobb and Williams outing people along the way.

Dr. Heidi Beirich visits my family, AFTER a threatening phone call from one of Will Williams' gang members to my mother, and you still have the nerve to still call me a SPLC snitch?

Where's the justice in all that?

You don't remember do you?

When I tried to vindicate myself last year, you were one of the very first and loudest to condemn me before I even had a chance to present the evidence.

You are a hypocrite Tony.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; February 25th, 2018 at 01:11 PM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #76
Tony Boone

Dilloway you have a personality disorder in addition to acting like a gossipy woman with all of your posts dishing on people some of whom you are unworthy of shining their shoes.
Are you transgender or gender fluid?

REQUESTING A MODERATOR TO DELETE THIS THREAD. I AM UNABLE TO DO IT. (((DILLOWAY'S))) HYPERBOLIC DISORGANIZED RAMBLINGS SERVE NO PURPOSE AND DEFAME PEOPLE SOME WHO ARE UNABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Last edited by Tony Boone; February 25th, 2018 at 02:50 PM.

Old February 25th, 2018 #77
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Some serious false accusations were made against me, including some by you Tony.

My "property interest" in this thread is defending my honor.

Alex Linder, please keep this thread up.

Tony, start a new one.

Old February 25th, 2018 #78
Tony Boone

Honor is something (((you))) shill lack and in great quantity.

Old February 25th, 2018 #79
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
...AND DEFAME PEOPLE SOME WHO ARE UNABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES....
They can try to defend themselves.

But keep in mind, I once worked for both Stan Diggs and Will Williams. Saved Craig Cobb's remaining possessions at the last minute, when no one else would. Corresponded with Matt Hale for a year and a half over ten years ago. Knew John McLauglin. Had to deal with your paranoia. Etc., etc., etc.

My name has been run through the mud, by people like you, for years.

Now when I present evidence of my innocence, you insist on defaming me further.

Who's the one acting childish Tony?

Old February 25th, 2018 #80
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone

I did not want the motorcycle. There were issues regarding title and insurance that were a no go as for me taking the motorcycle out of state.

You are a fucking liar Tony.

When Stan Diggs described to you the nice looking BMW motorcycle we had to leave behind, you were all gung ho to get it for yourself that you asked Stan to ask me to assist you in bringing it back to Alabama.

For two to three days, Stan kept telling me to be ready to make another trip back up to North Dakota.

You only backed out because you could not get the title for it, or insure it.

Why can't you and Stan Diggs be honest for once?

Back then, you and Stan Diggs figured Craig was not going to get out soon, so why not help yourselves to Craig's car and motorcycle?

The only reason I got tricked into going to North Dakota on the first trip is because you had another paranoia attack and backed out at the last moment.

Thread