VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 30th, 2019 #1
Reynolds
Banned

Default The Constitution As It Is Interpreted Now Won't Save Us

Decided to put the constitution under 'conservatives' cause that is what it reminds me of. Don't get me wrong, the constitution would protect a White People's Republic say, but unfortunately it is now the rag doll in the hands of the Supreme Court swine. I ask you where was the constitution when the dust settled after Charlottsville?

And it's a fact, Donald Trump stands alone on several issues with only White House support. And there are republicans who openly distance themselves from their elected representatives. They are cowards. Even when one of their own candidates is elected to the highest office in the land. Here are some excerpts from: The Constitution Will Save Us!

1.) Has the Constitution stopped the howling, rioting mobs of feral negroes from assassinating police officers and torching our cities? NO!

2.) Has the Constitution stopped millions of illegal aliens, from crossing our border, squatting, and taking up permanent residence here? NO!

3.) Has the Constitution stopped 54 million abortions since Roe v. Wade an issue so dear to the heart of the Religious Right? NO!

4.) Has the Constitution saved the traditional definition of marriage, and redefined to include gay marriage and who knows what’s next? NO!

7.) Has the Constitution halted the spread of political correctness, the universities from crushing independent thought and silencing dissent? NO!

12.) Has the Constitution stopped Islamic terrorists from coming here and launching terrorist attacks? NO!

13.) Has the Constitution protected the integrity of your neighborhood? Your business? Your right to freely associate with whom you want? NO!

14.) Has the Constitution arrested the creation and growth of the vast redistributive welfare state we have now? NO!

16.) Has the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution prevented the federal government from usurping all powers reserved to the states? NO!

Thread