VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2013 #81
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denni View Post
This is a letter of Mirko viola from jail, 1 of the 4 arrested for thought crime:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-l1urpKOw44...lI/s1600/a.jpg

Translation: Prison of San Vittore, Thursday 14 December 2012.

Dear Lawyer Longo, thank you for your solidarity... it was a great pleasure. It's 30 days that i'm confined on a cell of 4x3 meters, 12 square meters shared with other 5 unfortunates for 23 hours a day. My Crime? Having " bothered " an evident lobby that both of us know very well... I wrote on a web forum, I never threatened anyone, I never planned genocides, or other atrocities, but i think i have infuriated them enormously, and I did it with a great joy: is it a crime to exspose a gang of liars? probably yes... but my conscience is clear... immaculate!!! There's a rubber kosher wall that rejects every istance. My ideals, my comrades, my family, my friends and all the free people who writes to me, they partly relieve this pain... my wrath keeps me fit (I use to train my body every day using the cot to do tractions and the floor of the cell to do flexures)... I try to read everything that come to my eyes, and I try to stay always awake: it won't be a prison that will defeat me, i'm pretty sure about this. In face of this vile world, in face of these people without honor, in face of these pathetic runts, i want to scream only five words: AGAINST YOU, NEVER SURRENDER!!! Again, thank you for your solidarity... brotherlike greetings...
Thank you for the update, it is very appreciated. Best regards to our brothers in Italy.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; January 18th, 2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: *

Old February 2nd, 2013 #82
Denni

The current addresses have been changed cause our 4 guys have been moved in Rome for the Preliminary hearing, on 14 February.

They are accused of:
- Incitement to racial hatred
- Criminal Association
- Spreading of Holocaust denial

In Italy we are right now in full electoral campaign, 24 and 25 February are the days of elections. It is easily likely that they will be exploited risking more severe penalties than what we expect, manipulations of the media, and so on...

Right now i know only 2 addresses:
MIRKO VIOLA, CASA CIRCONDARIALE " REGINA COELI", VIA DELLA LONGARA, ROMA.

LUCA CIAMPAGLIA, CARCERE DI REBIBBIA, VIA RAFFAELE MAIETTI 70, 00156 ROMA.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #83
M.N. Dalvez

Grazie, Denni! Is there a fighting fund for legal representation and other things like that the men will need?

Old February 2nd, 2013 #84
Denni

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Grazie, Denni! Is there a fighting fund for legal representation and other things like that the men will need?
no international fund raisings like Paypal right now... i'm actually waiting their judicial processes. But soon, probably just after 14 February, i'll take a decision with other SF users and with whoever want to help us! Anyone who wants to give advices or any kind of help is Welcome!

Old March 10th, 2013 #85
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
One other note, I'm not really sure how they were able to trace anonymous Stormfront accounts to real names and addresses so easily.

If I were to speculate I'd say either they got IP addresses from SF administration, or maybe they just got it from tapping the moderator Dani14's phone and work computer (which they admit to) and received other people's information that way.
1) Who went on stormfront ? Zzzzzz 1500 users out of our database !
2) Who sent a #POST# or related query at times X Y Z which the police asked us to check ? Zzzzzz ... W X Y & Z !
3) And which subscribers those IP were assigned to at that time ?

## BUSTED ! ##

A simple script written in 10 minutes could tell you exactly who posted what when and viewed this or that on any particular site if used correctly by an ISP.

Old March 18th, 2013 #86
alex revision

Luca Ciampaglia, CARCERE DI REBIBBIA, VIA RAFFAELE MAIETTI 70, 00156 ROMA.

Diego Masi, CASA CIRCONDARIALE " REGINA COELI", VIA DELLA LONGARA, 00156 ROMA.

Daniele Scarpino, CARCERE DI REBIBBIA, VIA RAFFAELE MAIETTI 70, 00156 ROMA.

Mirko Viola, CASA CIRCONDARIALE " REGINA COELI", VIA DELLA LONGARA, 00156 ROMA.

Old April 10th, 2013 #87
alex revision

Italian court convicts for neo-Nazis inciting to racial hatred on website

10 April 2013

A judge in Rome has convicted four men of inciting racial hatred on a neo-Nazi website and sentenced them to between two and three years of house arrest.

The judge sentenced ringleader Daniele Scarpino, aged 24, to three years, 30-year-old Diego Masi and 23-year-old Luca Ciampaglia to two and a half years, and 42-year-old Mirko Viola for two years and eight months.

The four men from central and northern Italy were found guilty of targeting "Jews and immigrants, advocating the supremacy of the white race and instigating racism and Holocaust-denial".

Riccardo Pacifici, president of the Jewish community in Rome welcomed the sentences. "The judge has taken an exemplary decision that marks an important step forward in the fight against racial hatred," he said.

The judge banned the four men from using the internet during their sentences and ordered them to pay 5,000 euros to the Jewish community in Italy, to the Italian prime minister's office and to the writer Roberto Saviano.

The men belong to the Italian branch of the neo-Nazi group Stormfront, an international body founded by Don Black, the former head of the US white supremacist movement the Ku Klux Klan.

Stormfront Italy had drawn up a list of 'Italian deliquents' including Pacifici, Adel Smith, the President of the Muslim Union of Italy, several journalists and members of the judiciary as well as the mayor of Padua, Flavio Zanonato.

The group targeted targeted individuals who expressed support for immigrants including former Chamber of Deputies Speaker Gianfranco Fini and the Italian International Cooperation and Integration Minister Andrea Riccardi.

Police arrested the men in the northern Italian city of Milan and in the central cities of Frosinone and Pescara last November and shut down the neo-Nazi 'Stormfront' website after an investigation that began in October 2011.

Searches were carried out across the country at the homes of 17 suspects in November's operation, during which police found Nazi-Fascist propaganda and memorabilia, as well as weapons including knives, daggers, a bayonet and various clubs.

World Jewish Congress - Italian court convicts for neo-Nazis inciting to racial hatred on website

Old April 11th, 2013 #88
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
... Stormfront Italy had drawn up a list of 'Italian deliquents' including Pacifici, Adel Smith, the President of the Muslim Union of Italy, several journalists and members of the judiciary as well as the mayor of Padua, Flavio Zanonato.

The group targeted individuals who expressed support for immigrants including former Chamber of Deputies Speaker Gianfranco Fini and the Italian International Cooperation and Integration Minister Andrea Riccardi.
Can some SF-members comment on this? I get the feeling that this was basically just a list of Italian traitors that had made som extraordinary contributions in wrecking the homeland, and that there were no "targeting" going on in the sense that they were advocating or endorsing any violence against them. Because if that had been the case, I get the feeling that the sentence would have been even tougher and that we would have heard quite a lot more screeching about it. Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; April 11th, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

Old April 11th, 2013 #89
Solskeniskyn

By the way, the constantly money raising Stormfronters really ought to raise some cash that can help cover for these gentlemens fines. That would actually be a very worthy cause for once.

Old October 6th, 2013 #90
barù

http://olodogma.com/wordpress/2013/1...re-intervista/

Pacifici (Jew Community city Rome): condamned because have armed in your home.

Old October 23rd, 2013 #91
barù

MINACCIA DI MORTE PER MIRCO VIOLA, rinchiuso da oltre 4 mesi nel gulag di C.C. SAN VITTORE, PIAZZA FILANGIERI 2, MILANO 20123
http://edoardolongo.blogspot.it/2013...sacrifici.html

Old November 13th, 2013 #92
barù

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
The judge banned the four men from using the internet during their sentences and ordered them to pay 5,000 euros to the Jewish community in Italy, to the Italian prime minister's office and to the writer Roberto Saviano.

(Ansa) - Lo scrittore Roberto Saviano è stato condannato per diffamazione a risarcire con 30mila euro una persona citata nel suo best seller 'Gomorra'. Lo ha deciso il Tribunale di Milano al termine di una causa civile intentata da Enzo Boccolato, assistito dall'avvocato Alessandro Santoro.

Il giudice della prima sezione civile, Orietta Micciché, ha infatti ''accertato - come si legge nel dispositivo della sentenza - il contenuto diffamatorio in danno di Enzo Boccolato della frase contenuta a pagina 291 del libro intitolato 'Gomorra''', nella parte in cui ''l'autore prospetta che Enzo Boccolato insieme ad Antonio La Torre 'si preparavano anche a tessere una grande rete di traffico di cocaina'''.

Il giudice ha quindi condannato ''Saviano e Arnoldo Mondadori Editore Spa (editore del libro, ndr) in via tra loro solidale al risarcimento del danno subito da Enzo Boccolato e a corrispondergli la somma di 30mila euro''
. Il giudice ha anche ordinato ''la pubblicazione dell'intestazione e del dispositivo della presente sentenza a cura e spese dei convenuti una volta a caratteri doppi del normale sul quotidiano 'La Repubblica' entro 30 giorni della notifica in forma esecutiva della presente sentenza''. A carico dei ''convenuti'' anche le spese legali del procedimento.

''Nel libro 'Gomorra' Saviano - ha spiegato l'avvocato Santoro - aveva infatti descritto il Boccolato, che è incensurato e che da vari anni vive in Venezuela conducendo una florida attività nel campo ittico e del tutto estraneo ad ogni attività camorristica, come collegato ai La Torre in relazione al traffico internazionale di cocaina, sostenendo che questo, unitamente ai La Torre 'si preparava anche a tessere una grande rete di traffico di cocaina'''.

CHI LA FA L'ASPETTI

Old November 14th, 2013 #93
barù

Default another police operation: 35 arrested

http://www.rainews24.it/it/news.php?newsid=184316

Old November 15th, 2013 #95
Fabrizio

Hollywood, Zionist branch “The Sum of all Fears” programming gentile evil lurks-Be wary of Nazis.

Wiki
The Sum of All Fears 2002
Quote:
In 2002, a Syrian scrap dealer uncovers a large unexploded bomb buried in the desert and sells it to a South African arms dealer named Olson (Colm Feore) for $400. Olson recognizes it as an Israeli nuclear weapon that was lost when the A-4 Skyhawk carrying it was shot down during the 1973 Yom Kippur War. He sells it for $50 million to a secretive far-right cabal seeking to impose a white supremacist world order, led by Austrian billionaire and closet neo-Nazi Richard Dressler (Alan Bates). Olson loads the weapon onto a cargo ship in Haifa bound for Europe.

Tags
beyond criticism, censorship, europe, firewall, italian, italy, jewish control, stormfront, stormfront italy, thought crime, zog

Thread