Old April 2nd, 2019 #1
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Default Jack Renshaw revealed as gay nonce

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...yside-47693525

Old April 2nd, 2019 #2
Hilda Wogden
Banned

I'm surprised Joe from Bradford was never an NA member. He would've fitted in well with Fleming and Renshaw. On the subject of Renshaw, he fits the profile of one of the more "extreme" white nationalists, always pointing the finger at others and calling for genocide and all sorts; when at the same time he is a fucked up little "batty boy" projecting is own shit on to others. Come to think of it, sounds just like Joe.

Old April 2nd, 2019 #3
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Wait long enough by the river, and the bodies of your enemies will float by..in this case in the form of a turd.

Old April 2nd, 2019 #4
scouse83

He was hanging around with Griffin in 2013 I remember seeing him come to a Liverpool BNP meeting on the day Andy Murray won Wimbledon. Also remember having words with him at the RWB in my capacity as security because of his postings online. Dirty little toerag.

Old April 2nd, 2019 #5
Hilda Wogden
Banned

I suppose Raymond will be defending him (just like he did Flemming), saying SB or MI5 hacked into Renshaw's phone and set him up.

Old April 2nd, 2019 #6
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
He was hanging around with Griffin in 2013 I remember seeing him come to a Liverpool BNP meeting on the day Andy Murray won Wimbledon. Also remember having words with him at the RWB in my capacity as security because of his postings online. Dirty little toerag.
I do hope you kept him away from the BNP creche.

Old April 3rd, 2019 #7
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda Wogden View Post
I'm surprised Joe from Bradford was never an NA member. He would've fitted in well with Fleming and Renshaw.
Joe never was a member though, he was sensible enough to want nothing to do with them. Unlike Hilda (he was calling himself Rachel at the time), who was begging them to allow him to organise their London demo on this forum, but they rebuffed this very kind offer.

Why where you turned down Hilda? Didn't they trust you or something? What made them think you were dodgy? Perhaps they had seen what tends to happen when you organise nationalist activities:

Quote:
On the subject of Renshaw, he fits the profile of one of the more "extreme" white nationalists, always pointing the finger at others and calling for genocide and all sorts; when at the same time he is a fucked up little "batty boy" projecting is own shit on to others. Come to think of it, sounds just like Joe.
What has Joe projected onto you that isn't true? And is it only Joe who's saying these things?

You know, when a man with deviant criminal convictions (in your case, a sexually motivated gay stabbing, possibly an attempted gay rape at knifepoint) who had his sentence almost halved on appeal, has been kicked out of every nationalist organisation and a whole movement of people are echoing what Joe is saying then it's not just one person who is "projecting his own shit onto you" is it? What is being said about you is true.

Now. Why did you stab a gay who you had been having sex with? How did you get a whopping 3 years taken off your sentence? And where were you on the 31st March 2001?

Old April 3rd, 2019 #8
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Any psychologist will confirm that this sort of thing happens quite a bit - a homo will have doubts over his "masculinity" and will seek to over-compensate for it by taking on all the attributes of a "macho man" - pointing the finger at others, feigning anger and disgust at people just like himself, doing the things "real men" do, like engaging in violence' joining organisations that seek to condemn and attack other groups, as a way of distracting from themselves etc. (Ring any bells Joe?). Nicky Crane and the Kray twins are two fine examples. Joe, be proud of what you are, but don't use your personal pc or phone for stalking young boys - internet cafes are safer, but wear a disguise in case of the cameras. Just make sure you rubber-up to avoid STDs and stock up on extra large size tampons, cos you is sure gonna need em at some point in the future my old cup cake...

Old April 3rd, 2019 #9
joefrombradford

Quote:
Any psychologist will confirm that this sort of thing happens quite a bit - a homo will have doubts over his "masculinity" and will seek to over-compensate for it by taking on all the attributes of a "macho man" - pointing the finger at others, feigning anger and disgust at people just like himself, doing the things "real men" do, like engaging in violence' joining organisations that seek to condemn and attack other groups, as a way of distracting from themselves etc. (Ring any bells Joe?). Nicky Crane and the Kray twins are two fine examples. Joe, be proud of what you are, but don't use your personal pc or phone for stalking young boys - internet cafes are safer, but wear a disguise in case of the cameras. Just make sure you rubber-up to avoid STDs and stock up on extra large size tampons, cos you is sure gonna need em at some point in the future my old cup cake...
So... Why did you stab a gay who you had been having sex with? How did you get a whopping 3 years taken off your sentence? And where were you on the 31st March 2001?

Old April 3rd, 2019 #10
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
So... Why did you stab a gay who you had been having sex with? How did you get a whopping 3 years taken off your sentence? And where were you on the 31st March 2001?
As stated many times before - get the transcripts from Kingston Crown court - NOTHING AT ALL TO HIDE. Trial took place October 1991.

3 years taken off because 8 years was deemed "manifestly excessive" for giving someone just 2 stitches.

31st March 2001, I can't be sure, but I think I was in HMP Wayland serving a 3 year sentence for 4 ABHs. Where were you, ball-deep in arsehole?

Now tell me Joe, WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH HOMOSEXUALITY AND DEVIANT SEX? WHY DOES IT CROP UP IN JUST ABOUT EVERY POST YOU MAKE? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF RENSHAW-ITE?

WHY DO ALL YOUR BIRDS LOOK LIKE MEN OR PRE-OP TRANNIES??

Old April 3rd, 2019 #11
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Quote:
Joe never was a member though, he was sensible enough to want nothing to do with them. Unlike Hilda (he was calling himself Rachel at the time), who was begging them to allow him to organise their London demo on this forum, but they rebuffed this very kind offer.

Why where you turned down Hilda? Didn't they trust you or something? What made them think you were dodgy? Perhaps they had seen what tends to happen when you organise nationalist activities:

https://youtu.be/2M0m_R09xCY

What has Joe projected onto you that isn't true? And is it only Joe who's saying these things?

You know, when a man with deviant criminal convictions (in your case, a sexually motivated gay stabbing, possibly an attempted gay rape at knifepoint) who had his sentence almost halved on appeal, has been kicked out of every nationalist organisation and a whole movement of people are echoing what Joe is saying then it's not just one person who is "projecting his own shit onto you" is it? What is being said about you is true.

Now. Why did you stab a gay who you had been having sex with? How did you get a whopping 3 years taken off your sentence? And where were you on the 31st March 2001?
LOL, list the orgs I have been "kicked out of" - only 3 - BNP for being too extreme and 28 for being a competitor to Ginger Rob's merch op. EDL for being a "nazi".

BM - never kicked out
BPP - never kicked out
NSM - never kicked out
New Dawn - never kicked out of
NF - never been a member, luckily

Watch from 1.17:

Current member of a group I won't name, with the full knowledge of the leadership.

Last edited by Hilda Wogden; April 3rd, 2019 at 09:08 AM.

Old April 3rd, 2019 #12
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Joe even accused his former best mate of being gay, when he had fallen out with him, on the say so of a crackpot bird and general all-round bike for nationalists.

Old April 3rd, 2019 #13
Hilda Wogden
Banned

LOl, I could even scan my record and put it up here, but I suppose the cranks would say I'd had my "handler" knock it up for me.

Old April 3rd, 2019 #14
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Joe, I bet your poor "bird" has an arsehole like the Rotherhithe tunnel ffs.

Old April 3rd, 2019 #15
Hilda Wogden
Banned

There you go Joe:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-homosexuals/;)

"Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection."

Old April 3rd, 2019 #16
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Here are some fine examples taken from Twitter, of little Jack projecting his own shit (or in layman's terms, trying to take the darey off himself). I suppose that is a bit like our Joe attending NF anti-homo demos with his very own homo best chum. Hahahaha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-04-03 14.11.45.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	10322   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-04-03 14.11.08.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	10323  

Old April 3rd, 2019 #17
Hilda Wogden
Banned

Oooooooo. Look what we have here then? I wonder if they were wearing butt plugs or anal beads whilst on this demo? I bet a lot of loving care went into the making of that banner. I can see for some reason or other, homos really have an effect on these virile and "hetro" young "nationalists"........
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	the-national-front-at-gay-pride-london-uk-BD0RYA.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	10324  

Old April 3rd, 2019 #18
Hilda Wogden
Banned

And they say a picture paints a thousand words.....A certain person doesn't seem too outraged at two geezers tonguing each other on the high street - very strange that, everything considered.....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	queer joe 2.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	10325  

Old April 4th, 2019 #19
joefrombradford

Quote:
Joe even accused his former best mate of being gay, when he had fallen out with him, on the say so of a crackpot bird and general all-round bike for nationalists.
Two of his ex-birds and his wife, with texts from his phone, audio recordings and other evidence of his deviant activities. This happened quite some time after I stopped talking to him. Over a year or so later.

Quote:
And they say a picture paints a thousand words.....A certain person doesn't seem too outraged at two geezers tonguing each other on the high street - very strange that, everything considered.....

Maybe, like yourself, he's also a secret lemonade drinker. I could try find out who he is through people who were also there that day and put in a word for you, if you like. Just don't go stabbing him like you usually do with your sex partners.

Bizarrely, the chap who's heterosexuality you are defending is in that photo. See if you can spot him.

Last edited by joefrombradford; April 4th, 2019 at 11:52 AM.

Old April 4th, 2019 #20
Crowe

Quote:
Homosexuals are known to be extremely violent.

Domestic violence rates are higher among homosexuals

Thread