Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2019 #1
jaekel

Default Entertainment

I've lost my former friends to niggerdom. Offsrping procreating with niggers, etc. Latest friend retired, and is no longer interested in the well being of future Whites. Uses the excuse that we've done enough already. I don't even hear from him anymore.
I'm sure I'm not the only one going through this. What do you folks do for making new friends?

Old May 10th, 2019 #2
Breanna
Eternal Glory

I don't know what to tell you but that I am sorry to hear of it there's nothing worse than the feeling when your own kind turns on you. I can't really make a deep friendship with anyone but like-minded, traditional, pro-white people which depending where you live might only be something you can find online. Without similar life goals a friendship just stays shallow and superficial. When one realizes how our survival as a people is at stake nothing else seems to matter, everything else in life seems to fade into the background, entertainments and trifling things seem not to matter much anymore. Being around anti-white whites becomes sickening when you walk past their cowardly, judging, shameless faces.

Old May 10th, 2019 #3
Crowe

Former friend borrowed a 30-30 from me, and never returned it. I heard last week he died, and his sister called me and asked if I wanted to go to his funeral. I told her no, and asked if a Marlin 30-30 was among his possessions, if so, that it was mine, and he never returned it. Turns out they found it in a storage locker he rented.

What kinda person borrows a gun from a friend, and not only never returns it, but never even answers a phone call? - the kinda "friend" I'm glad is dead. Fuck him.

He moved and "borrowed" stuff from people before he ditched town. What a piece of shit!

Old May 10th, 2019 #4
Longbaugh

I hope he died a painful and humiliating death.

Old May 10th, 2019 #5
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I hope he died a painful and humiliating death.
He had a heart attack from an undiagnosed heart condition. Really bizarre, he was in his 30s. Karma is a bitch. I've never had a forgiving bone in my body for those who cross me by abusing my trust. Trust is not something I give out easily.

Last edited by Crowe; May 10th, 2019 at 05:55 PM.

Thread