VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 28th, 2017 #21
N.B. Forrest

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 29th, 2017 #22
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I agree with your statement about the Zapruder film frame, e. g., JFK's wound is in the right side of the head (right temporal area.) Edit: The damage, probably, would have extended to the back of the head (the occipital area) and there's no good photograph after the frame above. Gunshot wounds are serious injuries (needless to day) and the occipital area could have been seriously damaged, leading to a part of the skull coming off possibly seconds or minutes later. This would be the temporal-occipital wound seen by Dr. McClelland, as well as others. However, the real question is whether the Zapruder film shown to the public is the actual film he shot, in an unaltered state, which was filmed on 11/22/63.

And, isn't it odd that Zapruder, a joo, has the only "home movie film evidence?" Allegedly there were others filming home movie cameras, as well as still photography cameras, at the shooting area: however, alleged "agents" confiscated their cameras. Why not Zapruder's?

Also, in the Zapruder film released to the public, watch for the Stemmons Freeway sign. Lots of people around the sign, no one's waving at the motorcade. I found that unusual.

14/88

Erik

Indeed, I think you and others here may appreciate the following.

Here is the banned, "The Smoking Guns," episode from The History Channel's 2003 series, The Men Who Killed Kennedy.

Quote:
...HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT SINCE 2003

On pages 1473-1474 of Volume V my book (in chapter 16), I wrote about the circumstances in which The History Channel, in 2003, was forced by political pressure and by threat of legal action to stop airing the remarkably popular seventh, eighth, and ninth episodes of the series The Men Who Killed Kennedy: “The Smoking Guns,” “The Love Affair,” and “The Guilty Men.” Not only did The History Channel agree to stop broadcasting the three episodes (which were getting very high ratings), but it also pulled all of the DVDs from stores (where they were selling like hotcakes), and agreed to stop selling the three episodes, which were packaged together in a two-disc, three episode A & E network video product titled: The Men Who Killed Kennedy: The Final Chapter, Cat. No. AAE-71255. (Thanks to Phil Singer of Chicago, I own a set of these three banned DVDs.)

Not only did former LBJ aides Jack Valenti and Bill Moyers engage in a high-profile publicity campaign against The History Channel, but an enraged Jack Valenti (who had long been the chief lobbyist in the nation’s capital for the motion picture industry) summoned the executive producer of episodes 7, 8, and 9 (including the LBJ episode, “The Guilty Men”) — Dolores Gavin — to Washington, D.C., where she was given the “Valenti treatment,” i.e., browbeaten and intimidated in private, in a rather brutal fashion. (I was informed of this by a Hollywood-based professional who had worked with her on the project; Dolores Gavin herself was the source of the information.) Shortly afterwards, The History Channel succumbed to this overt censorship and all three episodes were added to a new, twenty-first century Index Expurgatorius.

The presumptive cause of this Holy Edict of the American Establishment was the LBJ episode, “The Guilty Men,” which fingered Lyndon Baines Johnson with involvement in the JFK assassination conspiracy. But in retrospect, I now wonder if perhaps the real, principal (but unacknowledged) cause of the suppression was actually the episode titled “The Smoking Guns.” The LBJ episode may have simply been the excuse to ban “The Smoking Guns,” for this episode contains multiple evidentiary proofs of a U.S. government cover-up of the Kennedy assassination evidence...
Source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...nge-everything

Here are the other two episodes which have been banned by the American establishment, the Deep State, the Shadow Government, or whatever one wishes to call them.

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; October 29th, 2017 at 08:04 AM.

Old October 29th, 2017 #23
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That clip apparently only shows the initial impact of the bullet coming from in front of the car, but not the explosive exit from the back of President Kennedy's head, if those emergency room doctors who treated JFK are to be believed. Why would anyone doubt the eyewitness accounts of the physicians who saw and treated President Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital on November 22, 1963?

I think, as Erik T. White has suggested, the Zapruder film may have been altered (even just cut and spliced) so that we, the public, only see what we are allowed to see.

Dr. Robert McClelland

"I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that
the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted.
The parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp
and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half,
as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral half,
and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that
you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that
probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue,
posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue
had been blasted out."-Dr. Robert McClelland

Source: http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkdocmcc...ctestify.shtml

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; October 29th, 2017 at 11:43 AM.

Old October 29th, 2017 #24
Ravening Wolf

Interesting:

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; October 29th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

Old October 29th, 2017 #25
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravening Wolf View Post
That clip apparently only shows the initial impact of the bullet coming from in front of the car, but not the explosive exit from the back of President Kennedy's head, if those emergency room doctors who treated JFK are to be believed. Why would anyone doubt the eyewitness accounts of the physicians who saw and treated President Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital on November 22, 1963?

I think, as Erik T. White has suggested, the Zapruder film may have been altered (even just cut and spliced) so that we, the public, only see what we are allowed to see.

Dr. Robert McClelland

"I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that
the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted.
The parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp
and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half,
as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral half,
and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that
you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that
probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue,
posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue
had been blasted out."-Dr. Robert McClelland

Source: http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkdocmcc...ctestify.shtml

Rare Photos of JFK's Assassination
Was he still technically alive when he arrived at the hospital? Missing half his brain, what was the point of trying to revive him and they were thinking about cutting his chest open to try and revive him. If he's already brain dead.

Old October 29th, 2017 #26
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Was he still technically alive when he arrived at the hospital? Missing half his brain, what was the point of trying to revive him and they were thinking about cutting his chest open to try and revive him. If he's already brain dead.
I think JFK's brain stem, known as the pons and medulla oblongata, was still intact and functioning when he was brought to Parkland Memorial Hospital, but Dr. McClelland said that he eventually flatlined.

With this much brain tissue blown out, all the blood loss, not to mention the larger piece of JFK's brain brought to the hospital by Mrs. Kennedy, how could anyone survive, even today?

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; October 29th, 2017 at 03:17 PM.

Old October 29th, 2017 #27
Ravening Wolf

JFK Assassination Theories That Make Scary Sense

by Noah Henry

Jun 8th, 2016

Quote:
For the past 53 years, the world has been fascinated with the death of John F. Kennedy. Some are labeled conspiracy nuts, while others are called sheep. In 2003, ABC News released a Gallup poll that found that 68 percent of Americans believe there was a cover-up. With the 99th birthday of JFK having taken place back in late May, we thought we’d explore a few popular theories and shed some light on what they mean.

The CIA planned it.

After Kennedy entered office, he developed quite a distaste for the Central Intelligence Agency. In private, he said that he wanted to “splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds.” Kennedy especially took umbrage with the CIA’s engineering of the Bay of Pigs Invasion and the brutal torture and subsequent slaughter of Congo’s first prime minister, Patrice Lumumba. The CIA didn’t like that Kennedy didn’t like them.

Interestingly, the head of the CIA at the time of the Bay of Pigs Invasion and the murder of Patrice Lumumba was Allen Dulles, who was a member of the Warren Commission that pronounced to the public the single-bullet theory claiming Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. As a renowned JFK conspiracy theorist whose knowledge is sought after by historians, reporters and producers, Dave Perry put it, “Supposedly, Kennedy was fed up with the shenanigans that the CIA was pulling. He found out the CIA was trying to kill Castro, which is a fact. So the argument is that the CIA felt that Kennedy was going to disband them. And as a result of that, they were the ones that ordered the killing of Kennedy.

As of this day, there are 3,600 documents housed in the U.S. National Archives related to the JFK assassination, 1,100 of which detail the CIA’s involvement. These records will be made public in October 2017…or will they?

A man named Jack Lawrence fired the fatal shot.

If you’ve seen the Zapruder film (NSFW), you’ll notice that two shots struck Kennedy. One from behind, through the neck, and the other from Kennedy’s right, from below (the second shot blew his head up and to the left, suggesting that the bullet came from below and to the right). To the right of the motorcade 15 feet away was a storm drain. Many experts believe that from inside this storm drain came the second fatal blow.

Jack Lawrence, a 23-year-old ex-marksman, showed up at the local Lincoln-Mercury car dealership 15 minutes after the assassination, sweating, ghostly pale, with brown muck all over his pants. He puked in the toilet. Managers thought his behavior was suspicious, so they called the police. A report was filed, but strangely, it never materialized into evidence. Later, employees found the car that Lawrence took from the dealership parked behind a wooden fence overlooking Dealey Plaza. Lawrence had ties to some unsavory characters in the Dallas area, namely strip club owner Jack Ruby, but we’ll get to him later.

The autopsy was a farce.

John Melvin Liggett was perhaps the country’s greatest facial reconstruction surgeon. His work was used to repair the faces of people who died in gruesome incidents so that he could present the bodies to their loved ones in the funeral home where he worked. On November 22, 1963, his services were sorely needed.

On the day of the assassination, Liggett was attending a funeral. According to his wife, Lois, Liggett excused himself to take a phone call. “John went to the office and came back very shortly and explained to me that the President of the United States had been shot,” she said. “He was called to go to Parkland Hospital.”

Liggett called Lois from Parkland Hospital. “I’ve got a lot of work to do. Don’t try to call me, I’ll call you as soon as I can.” Twenty-four hours later, Liggett came home in a panic, unshaven, disheveled and paranoid. He told the family to pack up their things and hop in the car for a “high-speed journey” to Austin and San Antonio.

While they were staying at a hotel in Corpus Christi, John and Lois were watching TV when they saw Jack Ruby famously shoot Oswald at point-blank range in front of police on live television. Lois, who was interviewed in the documentary “The Men Who Killed Kennedy” said, “The minute he saw that, he looked at me and said everything’s OK now. And you could see his face. It was like all the pressure had been taken off of him.”

Many believe that Liggett was hired to hide every bit of evidence under facial reconstruction techniques, repairing angles of bullet holes to make it seem like a lone gunman from one location did everything.

Once Liggett and his family arrived back to Dallas, his life had changed. He moved his family into a giant new house, and threw high-stakes poker games with bigwigs around town. On March 1974, 11 years later, John Melvin Liggett was arrested for murder. He also committed a string of murders in New Orleans. The man who was once a well-respected mortician and a gentle family man became a psycho overnight.

The man with the black umbrella.

On a bright, sunny day in Dallas, while everyone was dressed lightly, one man was dressed in a black raincoat with a black umbrella, standing ominously next to the fatal motorcade ride. Some believe this mysterious man was a signaler of sorts, there to communicate to snipers. So says investigator Josiah Thompson: The only person under any umbrella in all of Dallas is standing right where the shots come into the limousine. Can anyone come up with a non-sinister explanation for this?” When the motorcade was drawing near, he opened his umbrella as a “go ahead.” When the first shot didn’t immediately kill Kennedy, he raised it to signal “fire a second round.” In Oliver Stone’s biopic “JFK,” an umbrella man clad in black performs a similar act.

However, in 1978, Louie Steven Witt came forward and claimed to be the man. He testified that he was protesting against Jack Kennedy’s support of British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain’s Nazi-appeasement. Many have accepted Witt’s claims, though one has to wonder why those signals were so convenient.

Witnesses saw numerous riflemen.

Civilians Arnold Rowland, Richard Randolph Carr, Lee Bowers, Amos Euins and Mary Moorman were in Dealey Plaza that day. They each claimed to witness shadowy men wielding rifles in the Texas School Book Depository and on the grassy knoll. Strangely, their testimonies were never taken seriously and they are now buried within the bowels of the internet.

JFK’s perfect storm of enemies.

New York Times bestselling author Jim Marrs wrote “Crossfire” in 1989. It was the basis for Oliver Stone’s “JFK.” In this 600-page tome littered with the nitty-gritty details, he outlines Kennedy’s conspirators and their possible motives:

• Kennedy wanted to take away the oil-depletion allowance, which was the No. 1 tax break for oil industrialists. This obviously incensed Texas oil billionaires, including Clinton Murchison, who hosted a dinner party with powerful men in Dallas the night before the shooting.

• Kennedy hated Lyndon Johnson; Lyndon Johnson hated Kennedy. Kennedy wanted to strip Vice President Johnson from his ticket in 1964 after Johnson’s being embroiled in the Bobby Baker Scandal; at the aforementioned Clinton Murchison dinner party, which Johnson attended, Johnson’s mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown said that Johnson came to her in a rage and said, “After tomorrow, those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again. That’s no threat. That’s a promise.”

LBJ sharing a wink with a friend while being sworn in, right after his boss was assassinated.

• Kennedy’s younger brother, 32-year-old Robert Kennedy, was the attorney general. He was young and ambitious and he wanted to utterly destroy organized crime, which was rampant at the time. This, of course, created mobster enemies. Researchers believe some of the snipers, henchmen of Chicago don Sam Giancana, were members of the mafia.

• Kennedy wanted to rein in power of the Federal Reserve, issuing Executive Order 11110 only five months before his assassination, making enemies of banksters and powerful politicians.

• Kennedy wanted to completely withdraw from Vietnam by 1965, which might’ve provoked a feud with international powers profiting from the absence of northern communist influence.

What the hell is Woody Harrelson’s dad doing here?

Woody Harrelson came to feature-film prominence after starring in 1993’s “Natural Born Killers.” Little do many know, his father, Charles Voyde Harrelson, was actually a natural-born killer. He was a hit man. Some researchers believe that he was present on that day in Dallas.

Harrelson confessed to killing Kennedy on May 29, 1979, during a six-hour shootout with police two years after killing U.S. District Judge John Wood in San Antonio. Although he later recanted his confession, blaming cocaine, he offered this piece of insight from his jail cell: “Do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy…without any aid from a rogue agency of the U.S. government or at least a portion of that agency? I believe you’re very naive if you do.

Charles Harrelson worked as a bouncer at Jack Ruby’s strip club. The man who killed Lee Harvey Oswald and the man who fathered Woody Harrelson were pals.
Source: http://www.craveonline.com/mandatory...ke-scary-sense

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; October 29th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.

Old October 29th, 2017 #28
Olaf Menes

Someone is trying to cover their ass, Still.

I am not much on conspiracy theory, but I know some danm good shooters, and a couple of world class shooters, and they ALL SAY either Oswald was either a one of a kind freak of nature expert marksman, or there were multiple shooters, because no one they have ever met on the range or in combat could have made those shots on a moving target in that time frame with a notoriously clumsy bolt action rifle.

Old October 29th, 2017 #29
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravening Wolf View Post
I think JFK's brain stem, known as the pons and medulla oblongata, was still intact and functioning when he was brought to Parkland Memorial Hospital, but Dr. McClelland said that he eventually flatlined.

With this much brain tissue blown out, all the blood loss, not to mention the larger piece of JFK's brain brought to the hospital by Mrs. Kennedy, how could anyone survive, even today?

That is what I say too. Technically I guess you "could" survive if you still had the brain stem intact, but you would be like Otto Warmbrier, brain dead. If part of Kennedy's brain was still intact maybe it's possible he would have some limited motor skills and functions if the bleeding was stopped?

Old October 30th, 2017 #30
Dan Hadaway

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Kennedy murdered by hard-line faction of US military

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/1...ary-Researcher
"Former US President John F. Kennedy was murdered in a coup d'etat by a hard-line faction of the American military and intelligence agencies with the support of Israel’s Mossad and some organized crime networks, according to an American scholar and researcher."

Old October 30th, 2017 #31
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
"Former US President John F. Kennedy was murdered in a coup d'etat by a hard-line faction of the American military and intelligence agencies with the support of Israel’s Mossad and some organized crime networks, according to an American scholar and researcher."

Old November 18th, 2017 #32
Ravening Wolf

Default 10,744 more Kennedy assassination records released

10,744 more Kennedy assassination records released

By Associated Press

November 17, 2017

Quote:
The National Archives on Friday released 10,744 FBI records — some that have never been previously disclosed — related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963.

It's the fifth release of Kennedy assassination records so far this year.

The National Archives said 8,336 documents are being released in their entirety and 2,408 are released with limited redactions. A total of 144 records are being released for the first time.

Most of the collection comprising about 5 million pages of records has been released to the public, but some documents have been withheld over the years to protect individuals, intelligence sources and methods and national security.

The latest documents are being released according to a law that President George H.W. Bush signed Oct. 26, 1992. That law required all records related to the assassination be released within 25 years, unless the president says doing so would harm intelligence, law enforcement, military operations or foreign relations...
[More In Article]

Article: http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...117-story.html

Thread