Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2017 #301
Jeffrey Smither

Just today I saw two badge fags in fatigues with the full vest on, long sleve shirts and vest full of magazines. One was a Floriduh Highway patrol trooper doing grocery shopping with a Kevlar vest on and such and the other was a sheriff deputy pulling someone over. He had the full fatigues along with Kevlar vest on with like four magazines in pouches on his vest.

What is the deal in Floriduh latey? Down here it's still low 90s with high dew points. More like early sept weather and they're wearing all this heavy swat gear while on routine patrol. I dunno why FHP needs to wear all the gear on the highway.

Old October 9th, 2017 #302
Ray Allan

Grocery shopping and ticketing old ladies and teenagers on the highway for not wearing their seatbelts while dressed in full tactical gear, huh? Maybe they will collapse from heatstroke and fucking die.

It's truly frightening these dumbasses are given the power of life and death over us.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 9th, 2017 #303
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Grocery shopping and ticketing old ladies and teenagers on the highway for not wearing their seatbelts while dressed in full tactical gear, huh? Maybe they will collapse from heatstroke and fucking die.

It's truly frightening these dumbasses are given the power of life and death over us.
This is the same area where the city PD used the tazer on the 93 yr old guy in a nursing home, and Lee Cole who also sic his dog on a white man riding his bicycle at night because he didn't have a head light on it and they guy wasn't resisting. Guy got tore up really really bad. Lee Cole kept his job and not prosecuted and then a few months later shoots the old white lady and will probably go free because the fucktard baby boomers respect the po-lice down here. I hope Lee Cole's jury pool is mostly spics and Haitians and they really give it to him. I know if I'm on it I'm voting guilty regardless if everyone else tries and pressure me.

Old October 11th, 2017 #304
Ratatat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop-manha...011000643.html

That jackass who assaulted the nurse in Utah got fired. His supervisor got demoted.

Old October 14th, 2017 #305
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratatat View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/cop-manha...011000643.html

That jackass who assaulted the nurse in Utah got fired. His supervisor got demoted.
That's very good, we need to see that happen more often. You might not be aware that far more Whites in the US are assaulted and murdered or their lives destroyed every year by badge fags than blacks and other non-Whites with absolutely ZERO repercussions and ZERO publicity--nope, just another hush crime. Truly a case of slaves idolizing and worshipping their own tyrants and oppressors thanks to (((non-White))) control of media.

Old October 17th, 2017 #306
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
That's very good, we need to see that happen more often. You might not be aware that far more Whites in the US are assaulted and murdered or their lives destroyed every year by badge fags than blacks and other non-Whites with absolutely ZERO repercussions and ZERO publicity--nope, just another hush crime. Truly a case of slaves idolizing and worshipping their own tyrants and oppressors thanks to (((non-White))) control of media.
There is a nigger professor who did a big study on this and he confirmed that whites are victims of blue niggers more than niggers are.

Old October 17th, 2017 #307
Donncha Dennis

Oh I wish you could link that study I would LOVE to show that to some people.

Old October 17th, 2017 #308
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Oh I wish you could link that study I would LOVE to show that to some people.
I can't find it. I just remember it being a nigger professor. I dunno if he actually did the entire study or was talking about it but I think he wrote a book about it and was on faux jews I think it was.

Old October 31st, 2017 #309
Jeffrey Smither

At work in the parking lot today an old lady (yea worst generation) tapped someones bumper she said pulling into the parking spot and two badge fags saw her do it. She said the one was rude to her and said he could take her drivers license away and that. She didn't get a ticket and the person didn't want a report because it was so minor.

Typical rude cops.

I will say though a lot of these worst generation people are terrible drivers and it's scary. Down here a lot of them feel entitled too.

Old November 1st, 2017 #310
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I can't find it. I just remember it being a nigger professor. I dunno if he actually did the entire study or was talking about it but I think he wrote a book about it and was on faux jews I think it was.
I think you might be referring to the study out of Houston, which showed cops were more trigger happy when a White person was either fleeing arrest or about to be arrested and resisted than they were when engaging blacks. There have been a few others as well, as the WP story shows. Will link to the WP story, but it is of course biased--however you can pick out the pertinent info even out of a biased story.

Niggers are still arrested and shot disproportionate to their overall numbers, though. They are too small a percentage of the population to justify their giant criminality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ce-yes-but-no/

"..there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.."

Basically, cops who fear being called raycis often wait until they are literally wrestling with the ape for the gun before they shoot. They don't have that fear when dealing with Whites, so there is less hesitation.

But niggers are disproportionately--as a separate group--arrested, shot, etc, because of their inherent criminality, not racism. That's what upset them on that Houston study, and the Maryland study, and the UC Davis study.

More Whites in general, though=more White deaths. Whites are 49% of those killed by blue nigs, and nigs are 24%...but their low percentage of the population mean they are 2 and a half times more likely in a comparison of the two races.

So television and BLM cite the "2 and a half times" statistic when convenient, never the overall death percentage, where we come out on top, lol.

This story mentions the Houston study:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

Last edited by Emily Henderson; November 1st, 2017 at 12:37 AM.

Old November 1st, 2017 #311
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I think you might be referring to the study out of Houston, which showed cops were more trigger happy when a White person was either fleeing arrest or about to be arrested and resisted than they were when engaging blacks.

Niggers are still arrested and shot disproportionate to their overall numbers, though. They are too small a percentage of the population to justify their giant criminality.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ce-yes-but-no/
Also another thing we have to remember when going by race and law enforcement is we don't always know what the actual race is unless we see their mugshot.

If you notice, especially in Texas they like to label spics as white Someone posted a most wanted poster one time from the Texas Rangers I think it was and almost all of them were spics of course, however at least half of them they listed the criminals race as white even though they were clearly Mexican and no normal person would see them as white.

I've also seen lighter skinned niggers, the Obongo types also listed as white when they're clearly a nigger still.

Overall I don't need a study to tell me whites get more brutal treatment from blue niggers because we already know this.

Even the Jewdicial system judges are easier on nigs and spics too when it comes to violent crimes they get probation and released back into the wild to commit more crimes.

Old November 1st, 2017 #312
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Also another thing we have to remember when going by race and law enforcement is we don't always know what the actual race is unless we see their mugshot.

If you notice, especially in Texas they like to label spics as white Someone posted a most wanted poster one time from the Texas Rangers I think it was and almost all of them were spics of course, however at least half of them they listed the criminals race as white even though they were clearly Mexican and no normal person would see them as white.

I've also seen lighter skinned niggers, the Obongo types also listed as white when they're clearly a nigger still.

Overall I don't need a study to tell me whites get more brutal treatment from blue niggers because we already know this.

Even the Jewdicial system judges are easier on nigs and spics too when it comes to violent crimes they get probation and released back into the wild to commit more crimes.
Yes, half the sex offenders on the registry in Texas that are listed as 'White' look like they should be dancing around a hat or pushing a 'helado' cart.

That helps the crime stats to look like more 'Whites' are criminals than there truly are, so Whitey doesn't say, 'Why are 3/4 of the rapists here beaners?! Beaners gotta go!", etc.

Even with the dishonesty on the stats, Mestizos and Blacks outnumber Whites in criminality by far.

Old November 1st, 2017 #313
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yes, half the sex offenders on the registry in Texas that are listed as 'White' look like they should be dancing around a hat or pushing a 'helado' cart.

That helps the crime stats to look like more 'Whites' are criminals than there truly are, so Whitey doesn't say, 'Why are 3/4 of the rapists here beaners?! Beaners gotta go!", etc.

Even with the dishonesty on the stats, Mestizos and Blacks outnumber Whites in criminality by far.
Hispanics can be just as bad with muh dikk as the niggers from what I've seen here in Floriduh.

Here in FL the spics are into the younger ones, at least most of the media reports it's Hispanics who are the pedophiles down here. I swear at least once a week you hear about a spic raping or foundling a minor.

Old November 1st, 2017 #314
Jeffrey Smither

I was bored tonight so I was surfing on jewtube and came across this.

The guy was nearly falsely arrested by blue niggers for selling something. I think it takes place here in Floriduh too.

Even a simple ebay or craigslist transaction can lead to being falsely arrested by badge fags.

Old November 2nd, 2017 #315
Jeffrey Smither

Couple badge bunnies harassing a guy.

While is it a lot of the white women blue niggers are very attractive looking? Just like the green nig GI jane pilots in the Air Farce and Navy are very attractive.

I mean personality wise they're not but looks wise.

Ignore the Nazi Gestapo phrase though lol. Everyone in the KWA uses that stupid phrase.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #316
Ray Allan

Quote:
Couple badge bunnies harassing a guy.

While is it a lot of the white women blue niggers are very attractive looking? Just like the green nig GI jane pilots in the Air Farce and Navy are very attractive.

I mean personality wise they're not but looks wise.

Ignore the Nazi Gestapo phrase though lol. Everyone in the KWA uses that stupid phrase.

Show Me Your Papers -- American Gestapo
Comparing US blue niggers to the Gestapo is getting old, for sure. The Soviet KGB is more accurate.

I don't know what state that video was recorded in, but in many states including my own, you are now required to show ID to a kwap even if you are on foot, not driving a vehicle. It really sucks.

Old December 17th, 2017 #317
Ray Allan

Very disturbing video of execution by cop. The state-sanctioned hitman's name is Philip Mitchell Brailsford. This psychotic ex-jarhead ZOGbot has been acquitted by a jury of his (badge fag/"law-and-order"-worshipping, Insane McCain-supporting) peers in Arizona. Result? Loss of his job as a Mesa, Arizona police ossifer. He is now available for hire by another "law enforcement" agency to keep us unruly goyim in line.

Old December 17th, 2017 #318
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Very disturbing video of execution by cop. The state-sanctioned hitman's name is Philip Mitchell Brailsford. This psychotic ex-jarhead ZOGbot has been acquitted by a jury of his (badge fag/"law-and-order"-worshipping, Insane McCain-supporting) peers in Arizona. Result? Loss of his job as a Mesa, Arizona police ossifer. He is now available for hire by another "law enforcement" agency to keep us unruly goyim in line.

FULL: Body camera footage released in Philip Brailsford police shooting (WARNING: graphic content)
He left behind a wife and two little kids, I think it was two.

Zogbot should fund their entire lives, the widow and kids, cradle to grave, via working in a coal mine, followed by execution.

I do hope she civilly sues the whole Dept. and wins, but the $ is small potatoes with murder, and kids having no dad. Even my blue hog worshiping extended fambly was disgusted when this was on the news.

Poor guy had a pest control job, and someone saw his spray gun and reported it as a gun.

Old December 17th, 2017 #319
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
He left behind a wife and two little kids, I think it was two.

Zogbot should fund their entire lives, the widow and kids, cradle to grave, via working in a coal mine, followed by execution.

I do hope she civilly sues the whole Dept. and wins, but the $ is small potatoes with murder, and kids having no dad. Even my blue hog worshiping extended fambly was disgusted when this was on the news.

Poor guy had a pest control job, and someone saw his spray gun and reported it as a gun.
That's another thing, fuckers freaking out about guns.

Here in Floriduh we are not an open carry state like Kansas or Missouri for example. People in this fucking state have been arrested for accidently printing before.

A better bill was just submitted to fix this but it was just killed in committee once again. FL is not that pro gun compared to other states. Carry laws are very restrictive.

In Missouri I was carrying once at the gas station and my shirt blew up from the wind and showed. Cop walking in saw it, looked and just kept on walking, didn't say a word. In FL that would likely get a swat response.

I would assume the law enforcement is so bottom of the barrel in AZ maybe due to the very low pay there and muds.

Here in Floriduh they're some of the lowest paid, hence the low quality badge fags we have. Some of the worst I've ever seen. Fucking Mississippi pays their state troopers more than FL which hires Haitian troopers.

Old December 17th, 2017 #320
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
That's another thing, fuckers freaking out about guns.

Here in Floriduh we are not an open carry state like Kansas or Missouri for example. People in this fucking state have been arrested for accidently printing before.

A better bill was just submitted to fix this but it was just killed in committee once again. FL is not that pro gun compared to other states. Carry laws are very restrictive.

In Missouri I was carrying once at the gas station and my shirt blew up from the wind and showed. Cop walking in saw it, looked and just kept on walking, didn't say a word. In FL that would likely get a swat response.

I would assume the law enforcement is so bottom of the barrel in AZ maybe due to the very low pay there and muds.

Here in Floriduh they're some of the lowest paid, hence the low quality badge fags we have. Some of the worst I've ever seen. Fucking Mississippi pays their state troopers more than FL which hires Haitian troopers.
You see video after video of cops begging niggers on baff salts to stop trying to bite them before they even taze.

But hysterical gossip about this White man=long drawn out murder. As Ray pointed out in I think another thread, they had ways to get him detained and cuffed, the crawling and long production number not necessary.

Re weapons: when I had to work in the middle of a city I carried a flip out knife, and forgot when I got on the bus that I had it in my hand (I usually put it up upon boarding the bus). Weapons are prohibited on buses. Driver just looked at me and grinned and nodded, as if to say, 'it's okay, good idea.' I didn't look scary, lol. Even in a largely White, median sized city, it is dangerous.

If cops don't knock you down and kill you (for not IDing yourself when walking), niggers will (to steal or to satiate their sadism).

Thread