VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25th, 2005 #9
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg
One little suggestion I have is to have a box type glossary of abbreiviations we/you use in TAA newbies to our cause might not know what are.

A couple I saw in #3 that they might need to know:

ZOG = Zionist Occupied Government
WN = White Nationalist
TAA = The Aryan Alternative (well duh its the name of the paper, but still)
I like your idea, although it is important to make sure the definition of ZOG is correct. I'm pretty sure it is actually "Zionist OCCUPATION Government", which is different from "occupied", because an occupation government is a hostile enemy entity that is set up by the conquers of a country to retain control over the conquered territory. It is a very common mistake. You could also mention that Eric Thomson coined "ZOG" and "DOWZ!" (Down With ZOG), and a real gem: "ORION" (Our Race Is Our Nation).
If someone involved in editing the paper could get in touch with Eric, I'm sure he will be more than happy to write an article or two for each issue! He used to edit a White newspaper or magazine way back in the day, too, so he could be of enormous help. And of course, he writes for free.

Didn't MLK day used to be Columbus Day? In other words, it was hijacked. A title for an article could be "Hijacking History", which discusses all the White inventions and historical figures that have been rewritten "Black". This was an idea me and Todd had come up with.
One of the points of such an article could be how the jews rob the endless vault of White cultural wealth and hand it over to the lowest bipeds on the planet, all in the name of "fairness", and to erase the White race itself, allowing the jews to eventually claim themselves as the White race forever-after, which I bet is their ultimate plan, if they can exterminate us.

Thread