Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It's a tranny Uncle Fester. Yikes!

Old May 29th, 2021 #183
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old May 29th, 2021 #184
Stewart Meadows

I have no idea who that guy is, Paul, but yeah, he does look a lot like the ugly jew tranny that Gladiatrix quoted.

Old May 31st, 2021 #185
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Virginia gym teacher placed on leave after refusing to say ‘biological boy can be a girl’ at school board meeting

29 May, 2021 10:16

An elementary school gym teacher in Virginia, US has been placed on leave right after he spoke out against the county school board policy proposal that says teachers must allow students to use gender pronouns of their choice.

Leesburg Elementary School physical education teacher Byron ‘Tanner’ Cross has been placed on leave, Loudoun County Public Schools confirmed to Fox News.

Spokesperson Wayde Byard did not go into the details about the decision regarding Cross, but said that it was “not the principal’s,” and clarified that the teacher had been placed on administrative leave with pay.

The clip of Cross blasting the county’s gender policy during a school board meeting on Tuesday was earlier shared on social media.

“I love all of my students, but I will never lie to them, regardless of the consequences,” he said.

"I’m a teacher but I serve God first, and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa, because it’s against my religion."

“It’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God,” Cross said.
https://www.rt.com/usa/525150-teache...gender-policy/

Old June 8th, 2021 #186
Stewart Meadows

Old June 10th, 2021 #187
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.rt.com/news/474813-churc...bt-altarpiece/

This is happening because the Church of Sweden has been taken over by jews. You see, folks, one of the church's most prominent "priests" is the jewess Helle Klein, the great-granddaughter of Stockholm's chief rabbi Gottlieb Klein, who became a priest in order to use her position to spread sick and destructive multiculturalism and "LGBT rights" to Swedish Christians:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helle_Klein

That's right, folks. Jews are everywhere in Sweden: in the media, in politics, in the feminist movement...and yes, even in the church.

Helle Klein. "Trust me, goyim".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

The jewish Bonnier family controls most of Sweden's major newspapers, which excrete anti-white, pro-rapeugee, pro-homosexual propaganda non-stop.

Åke Gabriel Bonnier is a member of the rotten jewish Bonnier family, and he’s also a bishop in the Church of Sweden who uses his influential position to push sickening LGBT garbage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åke_Bonnier
Quote:
Swedish Schools Under Fire for Forcing Pupils to Participate in Climate Strike, Gay Pride

06:41 GMT 03.06.2021
by Igor Kuznetsov

The local authorities defended the schools' actions from the Justice Ombudsman's criticism by claiming that the events were part of the work for "basic values".

Sweden's Justice Ombudsman, appointed by parliament, has criticised two schools for forcing students to take part in political demonstrations, including a gay Pride-themed event and a school strike for climate, the news outlet Nyheter Idag reported.

According to the complaint upheld by the ombudsman, Pilbäcksskolan school in Växjö had arranged a Pride parade that was mandatory for the students to participate in, whereas Västangård school in the city of Umeå had arranged a compulsory climate event.
https://sputniknews.com/europe/20210...ike-gay-pride/

Old June 12th, 2021 #188
Stewart Meadows

From the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Quote:
Transgender Bathrooms Are a Human Rights Struggle - and a Jewish Imperative

As Jews our responsibility is to embrace the gender identity of each individual not only in our communities but in society at large. That means repealing transphobic legislation like North Carolina's HB2.

Jesse Olitzky
May. 22, 2016

(...) But the fight over HB2 is more than a civil rights struggle; it's a human rights struggle. And as Jews, we have a particular imperative to treat it as such.

As Jews, we have an obligation to see each individual as made in God's image. Each individual is unique and created differently. We are not God, and therefore, it is not for us to put parameters on the divine nature or image of another person. Rather, we should honor each individual as divine, regardless of one’s gender identity. Even the rabbis of the Talmud understood that we do not live in a gender binary system. We find six different gender identities in the Talmud. This Talmudic precedent suggests that we should not only acknowledge one's gender identity, but also celebrate it.
https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/trans...tive-1.5385053

Old June 13th, 2021 #189
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
We find six different gender identities in the Talmud. This Talmudic precedent suggests that we should not only acknowledge one's gender identity, but also celebrate it.
Does anybody still doubt that jews are sick in the head?

Old June 15th, 2021 #190
Stewart Meadows

This is what happens when your country is controlled by jews:

Quote:
Sweden Allows Trans Youth to Choose Which Gender to Compete With

CHRIS TOMLINSON 13 Jun 2021

The Swedish Athletics Association is looking to make sports in Sweden more inclusive for young transgendered individuals by making it easier for them to choose which gender they want to compete with.

Hillevi Thor, head of the department at the Swedish Athletics Association, said that young people under the age of 18 who are trans should be able to “feel safe” when it comes to athletics.

“Regardless of which gender you were born in, you can compete in the girl or boy class you feel you belong to,” Thor told the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...-compete-with/

Old June 15th, 2021 #191
Stewart Meadows

Old June 16th, 2021 #192
Stewart Meadows

Old June 18th, 2021 #193
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
As a gay dad, I am living my Iranian father’s American — and Jewish — dream

ALEX MAGHEN
JUNE 17, 2021

(JTA) — It’s June. For me, a lot happens this month. Father’s Day is coming up — my fifth as a father of twin boys. It’s Pride Month, and as a gay Jewish man, married with children, that means something. It’s also my father’s 41st yahrtzeit, the anniversary of his passing.
(...)
My boys are fluent in English and Hebrew, and spend their days with other little Jewish boys and girls in a school that embraces them and their two dads and recognizes the fire that burns within us for our people and our people’s future.

So it would seem that all of this is possible. I can be a gay man, a husband, a loving father, a loyal son, a devoted Jew and lover of Israel. I can live my own dream – and my father’s.
https://www.jta.org/2021/06/17/opini...d-jewish-dream

Old June 18th, 2021 #194
Stewart Meadows

The jew behind the LGBT propaganda that Western countries are flooded with:

Old June 19th, 2021 #195
David Stewart

That poor boy just wanted to be like his f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ mother. The OP's story really speaks for itself, wow.

Old June 20th, 2021 #196
Stewart Meadows

Old June 21st, 2021 #197
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard to be first transgender athlete to compete at Olympics

2:17 AM CEST

WELLINGTON, New Zealand -- Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard will be the first transgender athlete to compete at the Olympics.

Hubbard was among five weightlifters confirmed Monday in New Zealand's team for Tokyo. At 43, she will also be the oldest weightlifter at the games, and will be ranked fourth in the competition on Aug. 2 for women 87 kilograms (192 pounds) and over.
https://www.espn.com/olympics/weight...mpete-olympics

This sick stuff is considered perfectly normal in a jewed society.

Old June 21st, 2021 #198
Stewart Meadows

Old June 22nd, 2021 #199
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
No more ‘bar’ mitzvah: Synagogues changing ways to support LGBTQ youth

BY STEWART AIN JUNE 21, 2021 2:20 PM

Over the last year, no fewer than five young people came out publicly as LGBTQ at the Society for the Advancement of Judaism, a pluralistic synagogue on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.

Even Rabbi Lauren Grabelle Herrmann, SAJ’s spiritual leader and an active champion of gay rights dating back to her days as a rabbinic intern at Congregation Beit Simchat Torah, the world’s largest synagogue for LGBTQ individuals, was surprised at the number.

“That’s a lot in a very small community,” Herrmann said. “And the whole community has been very accepting.”
(...)
SAJ is one of six synagogues and two summer camps now receiving yearlong training and consultation under the UJA-Keshet Leadership Project designed to strengthen their work for LGTBQ equality and belonging. Each of the institutions has designated a small team of professionals and/or lay leaders to be a part of this project, which started in March.

The Leadership Project followed one open to all Jewish institutions in the five boroughs of New York City, Long Island and Westchester begun in December 2019 and extended until the end of this month because of COVID restrictions. Some 14 institutions participated, including the Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan, synagogues and day schools.

Over a three-year period, UJA-Federation of New York has invested more than $350,000 in grants to Keshet.
https://www.jta.org/2021/06/21/unite...rt-lgbtq-youth

Old June 22nd, 2021 #200
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Seattle LGBT Forces White People to Pay $50 Reparations Fee, to Keep Event Free for Trans People of Color

WENDELL HUSEBØ 22 Jun 2021

A Seattle LGBT celebration will charge individuals with white skin a $50 reparations fee to keep the event free for transgender people of color.

“All are free to attend HOWEVER this is a BLACK AND BROWN QUEER TRANS CENTERED, PRIORITIZED, VALUED, EVENT,” the event’s literature reads. “White allies and accomplices are welcome to attend but will be charged a $10 to $50 reparations fee that will be used to keep this event free of cost for BLACK AND BROWN Trans and Queer COMMUNITY.”

The event, sponsored by the Trans Women of Color Solidarity Network, was condemned by LGBT pride organizers Philip Lipson and Charlette LeFevre of Capitol Hill Pride, who complained to the City of Seattle Human Rights Commission.
https://www.breitbart.com/social-jus...-people-color/

Tags
jews, jews are sick fucks, norman spack, sex change operation, transgender

Thread