Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 11th, 2021 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Saw this on facebook. Why didn't I hear about it?

White guy murdered by blue niggers? I didn't hear about this at all in the media when it happened.

https://www.cato.org/blog/cops-who-k...eep-their-jobs

They cracked juvenile jokes to one another as Tony slid into unconsciousness: “It’s time for school! Wake up!” remarks one officer when Tony stops responding. After 14 minutes of compacting Tony’s lungs as he begged for his life until he could no longer speak, officers finally turned Tony over to a trained paramedic. “He’s dead,” the paramedic declares almost immediately after Tony is lifted into the ambulance.

Full video is kinda disturbing too. They show the whole ordeal and the mystery meat blue niggers laughing.

EMS sounds like retards too. No sense of urgency in the video. Didn't take vital signs before loading him up which knocked off a couple of min as well before they see that he's DEAD.

Last edited by Jeffrey Smither; June 11th, 2021 at 10:04 PM.

Old June 11th, 2021 #2
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

No one will hear about this because he was White, it goes against (((their))) narrative that police brutality only ever happens to the gentle and sacred negro race, any discussion of the suspects fighting the police or any lengthy criminal record that they have will also be ignored.

Remember Joe Xiden gushing about the Tulsa massacre, there was no mention of the 19 year old nigger buck assaulting a 17 year old White girl and the fight that broke out at the courthouse where 10 Whites and 2 blacks were left dead which preceded the massacre, no the racist Whites did it for no reason whatsoever.

Old June 11th, 2021 #3
Gladiatrix

Default Heard about this one? No, because he was White.

"Lawyers for the family of a young Maryland man killed during an early morning police raid last week say officers opened fire on him while he was sleeping.

The Montgomery County Police Department said Friday that 21-year-old Duncan Socrates Lemp was shot after he "confronted" officers executing a search warrant on his family's house in Potomac, Maryland, for alleged firearms offenses. But Lemp's family says the young man was asleep in his bed when police opened fire from outside the house, killing Lemp and wounding his girlfriend.

"The facts as I understand them from eyewitnesses are incredibly concerning," Rene Sandler, an attorney for Lemp's family, told the Associated Press.

"Any attempt by the police to shift responsibility onto Duncan or his family who were sleeping when the police fired shots into their home is not supported by the facts," Lamp's family said in the statement released by Sandler."

https://reason.com/2020/03/16/maryla...p-family-says/

Old June 11th, 2021 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"Lawyers for the family of a young Maryland man killed during an early morning police raid last week say officers opened fire on him while he was sleeping.

The Montgomery County Police Department said Friday that 21-year-old Duncan Socrates Lemp was shot after he "confronted" officers executing a search warrant on his family's house in Potomac, Maryland, for alleged firearms offenses. But Lemp's family says the young man was asleep in his bed when police opened fire from outside the house, killing Lemp and wounding his girlfriend.

"The facts as I understand them from eyewitnesses are incredibly concerning," Rene Sandler, an attorney for Lemp's family, told the Associated Press.

"Any attempt by the police to shift responsibility onto Duncan or his family who were sleeping when the police fired shots into their home is not supported by the facts," Lamp's family said in the statement released by Sandler."

You know if they come after any of us WN on here they will probably kill us.

Old June 12th, 2021 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post

A friend of Lemp told ABC News that Lemp was a libertarian. Lemp's social media accounts show an interest in cryptocurrency and guns. ABC News also reported that Lemp posted on militia forums, although Lemp's attorneys denied he was a militia member.

So being a libertarian, interested in cryptocurrency, posting on militia forums can get you liquidated by the local Cheka?

Old June 15th, 2021 #6
Longbaugh

No, white guy not murdered by blue niggers.

White, diagnosed schizophrenic, alcoholic and drug addict, with a D.W.I. conviction and several, failed stints in rehab, off his meds, with a snoot full of cocaine, dies in police custody, after endangering others by running through traffic and climbing on a bus, and being combative with badge fags.

I've read no less than two dozen articles about this piece of shit, painting him as some sort of misunderstood, angelic being who just needed a little hand holding and T.L.C.

From the way they read, it's hard to believe any of the writers actually watched that video, or bothered to research this shitbag.

Headline: Crazy person dies while acting crazy; blue niggers prevent him from injuring any innocent bystanders.

Too bad it didn't happen before he reproduced.

He's not one of us.

Hitler would have had him euthanised.

So would I.

If you wouldn't, there's something wrong with you.

Choose your battles.

Cull the herd.

Old June 15th, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Best way to fuck them up is to laugh at them and not take them seriously!!!
Fuck em!!!

Old June 15th, 2021 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Best way to fuck them up is to laugh at them and not take them seriously!!!
Fuck em!!!

Except in the KWA they WILL fuck you up if you piss them off. Locally a white guy was riding a bicycle and Lee PTSD roid head Cole went to pull him over so he gave him the finger. Lee sent his K9 after him literally ripping his arm to shreds all because he got the finger.

Old June 15th, 2021 #9
Ray Allan

I'm starting to hate that scumbucket Lee Coel as much as you do, Jeffrey. Almost as much as the murdering pig Philip Brailsford in Arizona. And I hate even more the patriotarded old cucks on the jury who let him off after shooting the poor kid trying to sell a goddamn air rifle.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; June 15th, 2021 at 06:07 PM.

Old June 15th, 2021 #10
Niggers are apes

Just get rid of all the niggers and we won't need police.

Old June 15th, 2021 #11
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggers are apes View Post
First, we must exterminate the Jews.

Old June 15th, 2021 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I'm starting to hate that scumbucket Lee Coel as much as you do, Jeffrey. Almost as much as the murdering pig Philip Brailsford in Arizona. And I hate even more the patriotarded old cucks on the jury who let him off after shooting the poor kid trying to sell a goddamn air rifle.
Oh and just the other day the police chief who hired this faggot and was found NOT guilty in his part by old boomers was just hired by another dept. to be their new chief due to his experience the city manager claims.

https://www.winknews.com/2021/06/15/...interim-chief/

Clewiston City Manager Randy Martin said, “I am confident that the citizens of Clewiston will be well-served with Tom’s law enforcement administration background. I am pleased a person with his experience is available and has agreed to step into this vitally important transitional leadership role for the department.”

Old June 15th, 2021 #13
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niggers are apes View Post
Get rid of all the police, then we'll have to kill the niggers. Blue niggers are black niggers best allies though the retarded black niggers obviously can't figure that out.

Thread