VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 27th, 2010 #1
alex revision

alex revision
Default A message of the French revisionist Vincent REYNOUARD

A message of Vincent REYNOUARD

Objet : Audience [hearing] du 26 janvier [January]

I just left the courthouse in Brussels where my appeal was to be heard (appealing the court ruling of June 2008 condemning me to a year in prison and a ca. 20 000 € fine for the offense of revisionism).

The hearing, originally scheduled to take place in September 2009, had been pushed back to today. But this morning my lawyer was unavailable because he had to plead in a trial conducted before the Assises court.

The hearing was today postponed to November 9, 2010, to the chagrin of the lawyers for the opposing party …

I remind all that the facts of my case date back as far as June 2001!

The attorney general has however tried reassuring that according to current legislation the statute of limitations will not be reached before 2013.

But this argument has not pleased our opponents, so the hearing on November 9 was classified as “priority”, which means that no further postponement will be allowed.

I went out a free man from the courthouse and I assure you I did not linger in the area, preferring to seek more clement skies. And I enjoyed using this visit to Brussels to see my children. I must unfortunately confirm that following the official cancellation of my status as a resident of Belgium, my family still has no medical protection, rental help or foodstamps [since I went underground].

[My wife] Marina hopes her efforts will lead finally within a reasonable time to restoring these. For now, she lives only from the charity of friends, whom I thank from the bottom of my heart …

As for me, I am not registered anywhere now as a resident [being "on the lam"]. I think I may soon seek residence somewhere in France to obtain a card for universal medical coverage. But so far nothing has been done.

Again, thank you to all who support us in this race. Our combat continues.

In friendship,

Vincent

Old July 17th, 2010 #2
alex revision

alex revision

The French Revisionist Vincent Reynouard imprisoned

From his Belgian prison Vincent Reynouard asks us to spread the following communiqué:

(fast translation)

(extract)

Dear Friends,

Since July 9th, I am imprisoned to the prison of Forest ( Brussels).

I wait to know if I shall be extradited towards France which demands me so that I make the punishment of one year of imprisonment for which I was condemned in June, 2008 (Court decision of appeal of Colmar).

Since this date, France had aunched an European warrant for arrest against me.

I ignore if I shall be finally extradited, because it is possible that in this affair I can benefit from red tapes to obtain my release.

But I am ready for everything and the eventuality of the prison in France does not frighten me.

It would be even an honor however the activist I am.

In France, it is because a Robert Faurisson, a Paul Rassinier, a Henri Roques, Pierre Marais or a Pierre Guillaume dared to defy the taboo that a young generation was able to know the revisionism and to take back the torch which, or, would have fallen on the ground to go out.

For me, the revisionism is as a foetus which develops ceaselessly. When it will be for maturity, then the hour will have come for him to play its role.

They thus make a mistake seriously those who see in the revisionism the simple questioning of the existence of " gas chambers " in the German camps. If it was only about it, it has been a long time since the debate would be closed... But, really, the stakes in the debate exceed the historic question. And it is because it is perfectly conscious of it that Big Brother pursues mercilessly the Holocaust deniers wherever that they are.

I thus call all the real opponents of the New world Order to support the free research in history as well as the global, frontal debate and without concession led from now on more than ten years by the team of the Objective Historic Truth.

As for me, the judges know that I shall never give in. I shall pursue the fight, whatever are the risks and the consequences. For the Palestinians, for Germany and, especially, for the young generations of Europe so that they are freed of this incapacitating myth which kills our Old Continent.

Vincent REYNOUARD

Old July 28th, 2010 #3
alex revision

alex revision

NEWS from Vincent REYNOUARD

Message of July 25th, 2010

Dear friends,

First of all, thanks to all of you who, following my detention, have written to me here at Forest prison. Having neither envelopes nor stamps in sufficient number, I cannot answer, and I'm sorry for that. Still, thank you for your showings of support, which go straight to my heart. I'll ask those who wish to write me to enclose in their letters a stamped envelope (at "Europe" postal rate) for the reply.

On July 23rd the judges in Brussels declared that the arrest warrant issued for me by France was valid. Therefore extradition is now unavoidable. It will doubtless come about in ten days' time or so.

My lawyers have asked me to take certain actions to try to avoid prison in France, or at least minimize the length of detention. I shall do nothing of the sort. In effect, I want it to be possible to say that in 2010, in France, a father of eight children, aged from 1 to 17, languishes in prison simply for having publicly expressed revisionist arguments.

I want it known that in France, in 2010, a father of eight whose only weapon is a pen languishes in prison.

I'll be told in reply that, for now, 99.9% of people don't care. And it's true. But I repeat: we revisionists look further ahead, towards the day when, with the help of events, moods will change. Perhaps we'll be dead then. But when future researchers, unhindered by current taboos, study this history – our history – of the period 1990-2010 and see the repression of which the revisionists have been victims, then the conclusion to make will be obvious.

As I write, I think of my dear wife and my dear children.

I think of their state of mind... Yesterday, in the visiting room, Marina was crying. She told me my 14-year-old son wasn't eating and that the five "little ones" wanted their father. That hurts but, beside the fact that the Truth holds certain rights over us, if I carry on the revisionist struggle – the implications of which run well beyond the realm of History – I carry it on precisely for my children, as well as for other peoples' children, for the Palestinians, for Europe, and, more generally, for a world rid of this New World Order built on the ruins of the 3rd Reich.

Whatever the hardships, I will never give in. The cops, judges and prisons will make no difference. The seed has been sown; it will germinate and, some day, it will grow.

Vincent REYNOUARD

Last edited by alex revision; July 30th, 2010 at 12:09 PM.

Old August 12th, 2010 #4
alex revision

alex revision

Vincent Reynouard : Latest news

(fast translation)

August 7th, 2010

On August 4th, my lawyer tried last time to tear away me from the claws of the "justice". He pleaded the nullity of the European warrant for arrest which France launched against me. The audience was surrealist.

The prosecutor wanted to demonstrate that I was very present in June, 2008 in my trial in front of the Court of Appeal of Colmar. He quoted an extract of the fact that it claimed to be the ruling returned by this Court of Appeal; we asserted there that I had been present in the audience and that I had been able to express myself lastly.

Now, I am the first one to know that, not having received the summons for this appeal, I was not in the audience. The president then pointed out to the prosecutor that, in the warrant for arrest, it was specified well that the ruling of Colmar had been returned "by default", thus in my absence. Sheepish, the prosecutor then underlined that he possessed only a fragment of the copy of the ruling, thus which he did not know about it more. " Have we the completeness of this ruling? " Finally asked the president by turning to both helpers. "No", he was answered him. In brief, since July 9th the Belgian "justice" took care of my case without having one of the main parts of the file.

"Anyway", made the president, " we do not have to judge the value of the warrant for arrest; Mr Reynouard will go to explain in Colmar, it is everything. " My lawyer retorted: " forgery! The law of 2003 obliges you to verify the legality of the mandate; he has to fill seven conditions; now the sixth is not it. " At this moment the prosecutor launched : " I quote two case law which assert the opposite " (understand : which do not make obligation to the judges to appreciate the legality of the mandate). This dialogue of the deaf lasted even some minutes, then the president interrupted the debates by saying: " well. We are going to verify this detail. Judgment on Friday [in August 6th]. "

And, as expected, the magistrates finally gave reason to the prosecutor. We can however wonder about the value of the "justice" in a country where the case law opposes to the law.

This small anecdote confirms what I always said that is to say, in affairs the real Foundation of which is ideological, it's absolutely vain to hope to go out of it by using the law.

Heroic Ernst Zündel and Germar Rudolf experienced it before me, and in more painful circumstances... The revisionists are the main and the most dangerous enemies of Big Brother. For them, there is neither faith nor law. Full stop

I am thus to be extradited towards France (what I had finally never doubted).

When? Mystery. But I stand firm and shall never give in. Certainly, my body is imprisoned; obliged to stay 11 pm on 24 in 10 m2. But my spirit is free!

I thank wholeheartedly those who write me to support me and to support my admirable wife who stands firm in spite of all the problems in which a mother of 8 children struggles when her husband was deprived of her.

The real hero, here, it's her. Some of you wrote me that one day I shall have my statue. Maybe. But if this day arrive, I ask that we statufie AT FIRST my wife and my children.

Until later

Vincent Reynouard

Monsieur Vincent Reynouard
Prison de Forest
Cell. 903 C
52 avenue de la Jonction
B-1190 FOREST
(Belgium)

Old August 20th, 2010 #5
alex revision

alex revision

NEWS

Vincent is imprisoned in the prison of Valenciennes where he is going to execute the punishment ordered by the Court of Appeal of Colmar (on 1 year of imprisonment).

His wife got on the phone the social worker who said to her that according to remissions he could be released at the end of January / beginning February (considering the specificity of the offence, we can wonder about these remissions: shall we grant them to him?).

As well as in the case of Ernst Zündel, Vincent can receive from the mail, accompanied possibly with photocopies of articles, but neither books, reviews.

Here's his address:

Monsieur Vincent Reynouard
Centre pénitencier de Valenciennes
N° d'écrou: 33034 [Not to omit!]
75 rue Lomprez
B.P. 455
59322 VALENCIENNES Cedex

FRANCE

Old August 25th, 2010 #6
alex revision

alex revision

For to help Vincent Reynouard in prison you can:

Make a bank transfer

Here's the address of the bank for transfers coming from the whole world

(indeed to mention also his name and his number) :

Vincent REYNOUARD

N° 33034

IBAN: FR 76 1007 1590 0000 0010 1785 969

BIC: BDFEFRPPXXX

Holder of the account:

MA Valenciennes
A.P – Régie comptes nominatifs
75 rue Lomprez, BP 80 455
59322 Valenciennes Cedex

FRANCE

Last edited by alex revision; August 26th, 2010 at 08:32 AM.

Thread