VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default Controversial Hitler picture removed from display in Buckingham

Controversial Hitler picture removed from display in Buckingham

Sep 22, 2020

A row broke out last month over the picture, which was described by one town councillor as “racist and anti-Semitic”.

The picture was one of 10 commemorative tapestries that were created as part of celebrations to mark the centenary of the First World War armistice, sponsored by the Royal British Legion Buckingham branch.

https://www.buckinghamtoday.co.uk/ne...ingham-2979788

Old September 23rd, 2020 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

No arguments from me. The man was one of the worst enemies of the Britsh racial demographic. How delusional, ignorant, incompetent and mentally enslaved do you have to be to see the Germanic group as more desirable and important than the British one?!

All trace of the man should be wiped out in Britain.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #3
Fico

Interesting is how you ignore all my arguments where I put facts about Hitler in our perivous conversation where you want to represent Hitler as culprit of ww2. Unbelivable is how you do not know that are lot of english people Germans by roots. It is influence of your ancestors who fought against Hitler. Because of that,Great Britain is not yet great,nor she will be in future european because Whites in western europe will be minority according to indepdendent statistics. Do not blow story by generation of western antifa because today you see result of that within your state.

Last edited by Fico; September 23rd, 2020 at 07:19 AM.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #4
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Interesting is how you ignore all my arguments where I put facts about Hitler in our perivous conversation where you want to represent Hitler as culprit of ww2. Unbelivable is how you do not know that are lot of english people Germans by roots. It is influence of your ancestors who fought against Hitler. Because of that,Great Britain is not yet great,nor she will be in future european because Whites in western europe will be minority according to indepdendent statistics. Do not blow story by generation of western antifa because today you see result of that within your state.
I said before that I am not convinced the Nazi regime did everything it could to avoid conflict. I also said before that I agree that the British and French governments shared some responsibility, what with the war declarations. The Nazis and the NSDAP are no longer of any relevance anyway, so the subject is of no significance.

The English are not Germanic, and they never have been so. That absurd lie was debunked long ago. Short version: The demographic damage the Saxons inflicted has been very grossly exaggerated. I will NEVER tolerate Germanic racial material infliction on the British racial demographic. I fully understand the damage it causes, and what the ramifications are. I have VERY extensively observed the effects. I see the Germanic racial material in the U.K. demographic as nothing more than a very dangerous threat to be eradicated. The Americans very stupidly inflicted the racial material on themselves (along with many other racial material types), and now they are massively vulnerable to external dangers, as well as vastly aesthetically inferior, with no hope of achieving an optimal racial definition (the American population is my favourite example to use, what with its very heavily damaged state being the most conspicuous). Why the Hell would I advocate making the same mistake? I see the British race is exceptionally desirable and important, but I see the Germanic one as worthless. I see all the distinct non-N/NW European racial variants as worthless, really. I could not care less about them.

Great Britain is called Great Britain because that is the largest island of the British Isles. There is no other meaning behind it.

I have always been opposed to ANTIFA and the other leftist scum groups. I hate globalists too.

Last edited by John Trent; September 23rd, 2020 at 04:24 PM.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #5
John Trent
Banned

I forgot to mention. I do have ancestors who fought in the Second World War, but this has no effect on my perpections and judgement. Even if I had no ancestors who fought in the Second World War, my opinion would be the same, because I only care about effects, conditions and results. Only mental enslavement victims are influenced by the stances, attitudes and/or activities of their ancestors.

Last edited by John Trent; September 23rd, 2020 at 09:11 AM.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #6
John Trent
Banned

I really do not understand the reasoning behind all of this Europhilia in supposedly pro-British camps. It seems I am the only one who is immune to this Stockholm Syndrome-like mindset (this immunity is a gratification source).

Throughout the centuries, many Europeans and European entities have treated the British racial demographic like a doormat (unjustified immigration, causing heavy infrastructural / resource burdens, stealing jobs, having anti-British attitudes, having no regard for British demographic welfare / continuity, spreading threatening racial material, founding the genocidal EU, working towards foreign tribal / cultural spread, igniting horrendously violent conflicts resulting in the deaths of many Britons, etc). The English part of the British demographic, my favourite part, has by far received the worst treatment from foreign elements, which has made me very intensely bitter and resentful towards many of the foreign European elements. I am very sick and tired of the British racial demographic being the plaything of the European peoples, and viciously loathe the politicians who enable this! Nearly all of the other European racial variants / mixtures are not as racially desirable as the British either, with few of them having utility to making the world a better place and saving people from threatening and degrading conditions. I suspect jealously of desirable inherent and non-inherent British demographic qualities is a main motivating factor regarding other Europeans' mistreatment of the British / English.

How many more times do elements of the foreign world need to marginalise, undermine, malign and brutalise (inflict violence on) British / English people before the message sinks in?! The current British demographic reminds me of a victim of an abusive partner who horrendously mistreats them, but the victim is too delusional and mentally conditioned to accept what is happening to them.

(In a mimicking voice) Oh, he did not mean to hit me, officer. He is just angry that I did not have his dinner ready for him at six o'clock, the way he likes it. He loves me! Really, he does! Please do not arrest him!

Old September 23rd, 2020 #7
John Trent
Banned

Take note of this. This is VERY IMPORTANT.

If you have advanced racial awareness and are adept at racial detection, you will, upon comparing the racial characteristics of English people and Germanic people, notice a BIG difference. Make sure you use large enough sample sizes (at least 200 for each camp).

Last edited by John Trent; September 23rd, 2020 at 09:28 AM.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #8
John Trent
Banned

It very seriously disgusts and angers me that anyone on here, after all the rhetoric I have spouted, all the information I have shared, and all the investigation results I have made known, would even contemplate entertaining the notion that it is acceptable to inflict Germanic racial material on Briton descendants, or advocate any activities or conditions that enable such an occurrence. What a perverse notion! It disgusts me as much as paedophilia, bestality and incest do!

Old September 23rd, 2020 #9
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post

The English are not Germanic, and they never have been so. That absurd lie was debunked long ago. Short version: The demographic damage the Saxons inflicted has been very grossly exaggerated.
What about Vikings invasion who also have germanic roots? Fact is that your state have lot of germanic influence including language connection. You and Germans have same Nordic conections with mixing of weaker Celts as Romans represented them according to one WN book who I red. Yes I know that you and Germans are not same however instead of divisions on nation,most quality division according to me is by Madison Grant who reject nations and separate us on sub-races.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #10
John Trent
Banned

Imagine enduring an intense wave or a series of moderate waves of a mixture of feelings of self-disgust, inferiority, incongruity and embarrassment, for thirty minutes (give or take five minutes). Now, imagine experiencing this on a daily basis. Welcome to my world. This is what my foreign racial material has wrought. This is a nasty experience, and my only real counters to this psychological suffering are my five main sources of gratification. THIS is one of the main reasons why I am extremely viciously intolerant of foreign racial material spread to British descendants! Try and see it from my perspective. I do not want anyone else to have to endure this very horrible and embarrassing state. At least my genes were very merciful, making me very good-looking, with a very nearly fully British racial appearance. Nearly all the others were not nearly as lucky (learned from my observations).

Under normal circumstances, people should not advocate for innocents what they would not want inflicted on themselves.

Last edited by John Trent; September 24th, 2020 at 04:47 PM.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #11
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
What about Vikings invasion who also have germanic roots? Fact is that your state have lot of germanic influence including language connection. You and Germans have same Nordic conections with mixing of weaker Celts as Romans represented them according to one WN book who I red. Yes I know that you and Germans are not same however instead of divisions on nation,most quality division according to me is by Madison Grant who reject nations and separate us on sub-races.
The Vikings were Scandinavians, actually. While the Scandinavian racial variant is the only variant I perceive as an equal to the British race (mainly due to aesthetics), I still prefer Britons. Britons are still more important, due to the combination of their distinctiveness (natural uniform for invulnerability achievement), island presence, numerical superiority and aesthetic superiority. Anyway, Britons make me happy, whereas Scandinavians do not. It is nothing personal.

I do not care about past Germanic influences. They are of zero relevance, not worth any attention.

Last edited by John Trent; September 24th, 2020 at 04:48 PM.

Old September 25th, 2020 #12
John Trent
Banned

Whichever way you examine the Nazis, and regardless of which entitiy you think played the largest role in instigating the conflict, it is indisputable that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were enemies of the British race. If they had their way, the race would very likely have been mixed with the Nazi German population (infliction of severe general aesthetic inferiority) like they did with Scandinavians though the Lebensborn programme. The British race would almost certainly have been viewed as some kind of hindrance to achievement of invulnerability for Nazi Germany.

Last edited by John Trent; September 25th, 2020 at 05:21 AM.

Thread