Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2019 #1
pl_09

Default Let's see how many Likes this Gets from Jewtin's internet groupies

Let's see how many likes this gets from the cocksuckers on the forum who are Jewtin's internet groupies.

Putin attends unveiling of Moscow’s first major Holocaust monument
5 June 2019

At Moscow Jewish museum ceremony for memorial to Jewish resistance fighters, Russian leader says Holocaust one of ‘greatest tragedies’ and ‘most extraordinary chapters in history’

Read more:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-...aust-monument/

Old December 9th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_09 View Post
Let's see how many likes this gets from the cocksuckers on the forum who are Jewtin's internet groupies.
You're not really bringing anything new to the table since Putin's flaws have been discussed before on VNN. Here's what I wrote about this subject in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
My fellow VNN member Erel25 wrote the following post in another thread, but I'd like to reply to it here, since this thread is about the jews and their attitude to Russia and Putin:

I've never claimed to be an expert on Russian society. If you're really a Russian patriot/nationalist, then you know much more about this subject than I do, and I welcome your comments. Nevertheless, let me give you (and our readers) my opinion on Putin:

I believe that Putin is a mixed bag. He cracks down on Russian nationalists, publicly praises jews, refuses to help the Russian-speaking population of eastern Ukraine who are being tortured and killed by jew-controlled Ukrainian death squads, and – as far as I can tell – supports (at least to a certain extent) Muslims living in Russia, which is why Russian nationalists dislike him.

However, Putin also opposes the jews' disgusting and harmful homosexual and transsexual propaganda, he has criticized the jews' satanic plan to fill Europe with third-world savages, and he has defeated the jews' foot soldiers of the Islamic State and foiled the jewish coup attempt against Syria's legitimate, anti-zionist president Bashar al-Assad, which is why international jewry despises him and constantly agitates against him.

My approach to Putin is: cheer him on when he goes against the jewish agenda, but don't blindly trust him because he's not one of us.

Old December 10th, 2019 #3
Rasen
Banned

Electoral banners of Netanyahu in Israel. Jews vote for Netanyahu because he's a buddy for pro-jewish Putin.

Old December 13th, 2019 #4
pl_09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
You're not really bringing anything new to the table since Putin's flaws have been discussed before on VNN. Here's what I wrote about this subject in another thread:
You warm up to Jewtin anyway? Good for you, go jump off a skyscraper. Fucking punk.

Old December 21st, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_09 View Post
You warm up to Jewtin anyway? Good for you, go jump off a skyscraper. Fucking punk.
I think that my post about Putin was fair and balanced, but it's obvious that you're not here to engage in mature and meaningful political discussions.

Old December 22nd, 2019 #6
Rasen
Banned

Stewy what you name "balanced" is thoughts like "I'd be jerking very well on Putin if he wasn't meeting jews in such an obvious way, but now I have to hide the jewish part of photo with my palm".

As Putin Becomes One of World’s Most Powerful Players, His Surprising Jewish Connection is Revealed

Last edited by Rasen; December 22nd, 2019 at 06:47 AM.

Thread