Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2015 #1
Samuelguy

Default Do you consider me as white?

My ancestros were crusaders of French and Italian by origin, i was born in Beirut/Lebanon and i'm christian by religion. I'm light/white skin and look European/mediterranean

Me with my family

Old December 10th, 2015 #2
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelguy View Post
My ancestros were crusaders of French and Italian by origin, i was born in Beirut/Lebanon and i'm christian by religion. I'm light/white skin and look European/mediterranean

Me with my family

You are non white. You are typical mixed race Lebanese scum. As for being Christian, so what, Lebanon has many varieties of Christian and Muslim, but you are all arab to one degree or another . It is because of the criminal activity that has been committed by both christian and muslim lebanese here in Australia over the last 40 years, that more and more Australians want the White Australia Policy brought back. Even when given refuge from a war torn nation, lebos just cant stop being raping criminal non white scum.

Old December 11th, 2015 #3
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Welcome back AG. Lot of water has flown under the bridge but you are still non-white.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Thread