Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 2nd, 2012 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Get naked, sing better

A former community college instructor in Tacoma faces accusations that he convinced a student that she could improve her vocal range by getting naking or touching herself sexually.

The News Tribune says Kevin Gausepohl, 37, is charged with seven counts of communicating with a minor for immoral purposes and one count of obstructing a law enforcement officer. The charges he faces are midemeanors.

He is a former music instructor at Tacoma Community College. He is accused of telling a Gig Harbor student -- a 17-year-old girl attending college as part of the Running Start program -- that he was studying how sexual arousal could change vocal range.

The newspaper says court records show that the girl complied to some of his requests to strip or touch herself during private voice lessons.

The teacher resigned in October and has said he did nothing wrong.

Other students said Gausepohl asked them to be part of his study, they told investigators. They declined.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/artic...#ixzz1iKgzKqfu

Old January 2nd, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Fucking pervert. Why our school systems seem to want to hire deviants to be around our children is just another example of the Leftist Jewish mentality to defile and destroy anything that is pure and innocent:

Notice the strange, suggestive hand gestures made by the Jewish lead singer of Counting Crows, Adam Duritz:

Old January 2nd, 2012 #3
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
he convinced a student that she could improve her vocal range by getting naking or touching herself sexually.
Hmmmm, this bears further study. I wonder if I could get a gubmint grant. ;-)

Old January 2nd, 2012 #4
Armstrong
Banned

What hand gestures? I kept watching for that woman's butt.

I'm hoping to do research on breast size and affection.....

My hypothesis being that smaller breasted women are more hungry for passion, but larger breasted women are more deeply loving.

Last edited by Armstrong; January 2nd, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Old January 2nd, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
What hand gestures? I kept watching for that woman's butt.

I'm hoping to do research on breast size and affection.....

My hypothesis being that smaller breasted women are more hungry for passion, but larger breasted women are more deeply loving.
I've always preferred small-chested girls myself, anything more than a handful is a waste. Unfortunately my wife could feed an army with hers:

Old January 2nd, 2012 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
What hand gestures?
I saw what looked like the singer using his hand as if it were a pistol with the subliminal implication of commit suicide. Could have read too much into it though, but that's what it looked like to me.

Old January 2nd, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I saw what looked like the singer using his hand as if it were a pistol with the subliminal implication of commit suicide. Could have read too much into it though, but that's what it looked like to me.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Adam Fredric Duritz (born August 1, 1964) is an American musician, songwriter, record producer, and film producer. Adam Duritz was born in Baltimore, Maryland to a Jewish family. He is best known for his role as frontman and vocalist for the rock band Counting Crows, in which he is a founding member and principal composer of their catalogue of songs.

Duritz's lyrics have been described as "morose" and "tortured" and as "wordy introspection" and his vocals "expressive." He has also suffered from depersonalization disorder, which he describes as "a dissociative disorder, which makes the world seem like it's not real," which contributes to the length of time between albums and the inspiration for many of his lyrics.

Thread