Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2019 #1
joefrombradford

Default A review on “Europe Arise” by Michael Walsh.

The usual nonsense, just pointing at obvious problems but offering no strategic solution as to how we, as a country, can solve and overcome them.

Joe Owens has done vlogpost here.

Old January 16th, 2019 #2
Clive Sharpe

Did this book come out a few years back

Old January 18th, 2019 #3
Jen O'Cide
Banned

NEWS FLASH - Although a great bloke, Mike M is old news. Anybody that reads or buys shite like that, sold on the net is either a larper, a newbie or a complete cunt....

However, in his Sunwheel Rising thingy, there are some great pics of my hubbie...

Old January 18th, 2019 #4
Jen O'Cide
Banned

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rise-Sunwhe...f+the+sunwheel

Old January 19th, 2019 #5
joefrombradford

This has to be the creepiest ‘movement’ picture I’ve ever seen. Walsh auctioning off a pair of rent boys and the two highest bidders are stripping off and getting ready to shag ‘um.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F11BA35F-C462-4A96-BCBE-42140ED4784C.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	10288  

Old January 20th, 2019 #6
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen O'Cide View Post
A snip at £3427.99 according to amazon......................I think I`ll give it a miss!

Old January 23rd, 2019 #7
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
This has to be the creepiest ‘movement’ picture I’ve ever seen. Walsh auctioning off a pair of rent boys and the two highest bidders are stripping off and getting ready to shag ‘um.
Which one is Stampton?? You been pulling off again Joe?

Old January 23rd, 2019 #8
Jen O'Cide
Banned

So yes here it is: My other half is half-Jewish.........LOL Big deal..............

Last edited by Jen O'Cide; January 23rd, 2019 at 10:57 PM.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #9
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:

Old January 23rd, 2019 #10
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Put up or shut up, you muggy little creep of a "geezer". Even my bird thinks you're a real freak Joe. You look like a complete cunt................argos vouchers akimbo..............................

Old January 24th, 2019 #11
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Looks like the same bird in a different get up. Jewish of course...............My Girl....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	299188_296416540374245_1059752905_n.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	10289  

Last edited by Jen O'Cide; January 24th, 2019 at 01:19 AM.

Old January 24th, 2019 #12
Jen O'Cide
Banned

I'm such a fucking fraud.....

Old January 26th, 2019 #13
joefrombradford

Another autistic meltdown from Jen, probably between the hours of 2am and 4am whilst high as a kite and after he’d just been shagged by 4+ men who payed him £15 a pop.

Old January 26th, 2019 #14
Clive Sharpe

Reviewing a book that came out in 2016

Old January 26th, 2019 #15
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Another autistic meltdown from Jen, probably between the hours of 2am and 4am whilst high as a kite and after he’d just been shagged by 4+ men who payed him £15 a pop.
"Jen" actually works nights and loves to wind up retards like you Joe. What other reason would "Jen" have for coming on a forum (UK section) full of complete cunts?

And by the way, there is no book coming out. The only retards that swallowed that was you and H n H - funny that....

Old January 26th, 2019 #16
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
I must say, the fella in the Union jack t-shirt looks dead sexy. I'm assuming Joe(mo) thinks the same...

Old January 30th, 2019 #17
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen O'Cide View Post
"Jen" actually works nights and loves to wind up retards like you Joe. What other reason would "Jen" have for coming on a forum (UK section) full of complete cunts?

And by the way, there is no book coming out. The only retards that swallowed that was you and H n H - funny that....
Jen has never had a job in his life, unless you count rentboy, Searchlight/HNH spy, police informant or vendor of knock-off badges as a job. But he’s never done an honest days graft in all his 50+ years. Maybe he should team up with Gerry Fable and start an organisation or something.

I also find it very interesting that HNH have not updated the Insiders blog in nearly two months, the last post being their advert for “A Nutzis Work Of Fiction”. This book was meant for reds after all, no nationalists like/trust Stampton or would want to buy this nor would they read it if he was handing out copies for free, but to leftists, this book would have been an insight into the far-right.

So, no reputable publishing company will put their name to this shit? I can’t say I’m surprised. If they’ve looked on Nationalists forums and blogs and seen what this degenerate has been writing over the years, mostly under female pseudonyms, they won’t put their company’s reputation on the line by having anything to do with this dickhead.

Last edited by joefrombradford; January 30th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.

Old January 31st, 2019 #18
joefrombradford

Quote:
Jen has never had a job in his life, unless you count rentboy, Searchlight/HNH spy, police informant or vendor of knock-off badges as a job. But he’s never done an honest days graft in all his 50+ years. Maybe he should team up with Gerry Fable and start an organisation or something.

I also find it very interesting that HNH have not updated the Insiders blog in nearly two months, the last post being their advert for “A Nutzis Work Of Fiction”. This book was meant for reds after all, no nationalists like/trust Stampton or would want to buy this nor would they read it if he was handing out copies for free, but to leftists, this book would have been an insight into the far-right.

So, no reputable publishing company will put their name to this shit? I can’t say I’m surprised. If they’ve looked on Nationalists forums and blogs and seen what this degenerate has been writing over the years, mostly under female pseudonyms, they won’t put their company’s reputation on the line by having anything to do with this dickhead.
Less than 24 hours after I made this post, HNH update their blog. Would you believe it?

No real news either, just a silly ‘unity’ meeting that they probably organised themselves.

Thread