Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Rare Snows: So Much for the Green Marxist's Claims

It snowed in Los Angeles and Las Vegas on Thursday and in Tucson on Friday. So much for “global warming.” Ha-ha-ha-ha. If the earth really was warming, that would not happen.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old February 22nd, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
It snowed in Los Angeles and Las Vegas on Thursday and in Tucson on Friday. So much for “global warming.” Ha-ha-ha-ha. If the earth really was warming, that would not happen.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
You just CANNOT win with the "global warming" jews and their shitface "scientists!!!!"

I've actually heard the following, just a few years apart:

1. The polar ice caps are expanding, reducing the amount of saline (salty) water in their vicinity. This loss of saline by ice expansion is the cause of global warming.

2. The polar ice caps are diminishing, leading to a reduction in the salinity of the water around them. This loss of saline by ice reduction is the cause of global warming.

In 1974 when I was studying for my chemical engineering degree, one prof just mentioned in class that, "The earth has cooled by one degree centigrade since the year 1900. Very good records have been kept about this. Since heat exchange is a part of this course, I think you should know this fact. Now, there are those studying climate change and that is not what this course is about. But, the best data we have at this time, and projecting an increase in fossil fuels and other environmental factors, it is the opinion of climatologists that the earth is due for a new ice age within the next five hundred to one thousand years. I don't think we in this class have much to worry about an ice age affecting us as individuals." There was a lot of laughter in that class and the prof grinned and snickered along.

Thread