VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 28th, 2019 #21
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
I like this forum because they understand that politics today is all for the interest of the Jews ,and the left VS right myth should not be a deciding factor on whom you should side with. There can be leftist who are against globaljew agenda like in Venezuela case. Are we to go against Maduro due to bi partisan loyalties? Remember its not left vs right but Jew vs goyim.
Excellent post, SSNP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They should have strung up those two media whores.
One of those journalists was Russia Today's Abby Martin who opposes the jewish agenda, and I don't think that she deserves to be killed.

Quote:
She became interested in journalism when her old high school boyfriend enlisted in the military after the September 11 attacks in 2001. "I didn't want him going to war, let alone fighting in one", she recalls. "I began to critically ask 'What is really going on?'"[6] By the time she was a sophomore at San Diego State University, she began questioning what she called the "selling" of the Iraq War by the media.[6][7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Martin

Abby Martin interview critical of Israel is blocked by YouTube in 28 countries

https://www.rt.com/usa/423341-abby-m...utube-blocked/

The Real Threat Is ‘Telling The Truth’: Abby Martin Responds To Accusations Of Influencing Election 2016

https://www.mintpressnews.com/real-t...n-2016/223982/

Old January 28th, 2019 #22
Stewart Meadows

The globalist Jew World Order puppet Juan Guaidó, who has outrageously been declared Venezuela's real president by the jewish media, is a member of the Popular Will party, and one of the leaders of this party just happens to be a jew:

Quote:
David Smolansky Urosa (Caracas, May 27, 1985) is a politician, journalist, one of the leaders of the Popular Will party and former Mayor of El Hatillo municipality in Caracas - Venezuela for the period 2014-2017 . He was recognized by the Junior Chamber International as World's Outstanding Young Politician 2015. Threatened with prison, he has been in exile since 13 September 2017.[1]
(...)
His grandparents fled Ukraine when it was part of the Soviet Union and settled in Cuba where they lived for about 50 years; in 1970 they escaped from Cuba to Venezuela when his father was 13 years old. The son of a Jewish father and a Catholic mother
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Smolansky

Gee, what are the odds?

David Smolansky:

Old January 28th, 2019 #23
Ray Allan

Didn't know that about Abby Martin--thanks, Stewart.

There are very few honest journalists in the world. The vast majority are scum that really do deserve to be lynched.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 28th, 2019 #24
Stewart Meadows

Jews in Latin America are very influential, and they do everything they can to destroy their host countries. You can read about this subject in the following thread:

Jews in Latin America: they steal money, push "LGBT rights", rape kids

https://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549963

Old January 28th, 2019 #25
Robbie Key

If this goes through, there will be another 'migrant caravan' going to the US Southern border.

Old January 28th, 2019 #26
Robbie Key

So in a way Trump is taking a dump on his own face (sorry to be so graphic) by trying to pull of a 'regime'-change in Venezuela.

Old January 28th, 2019 #27
Robbie Key

Old January 28th, 2019 #28
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's an interesting article from 2017 that shows that president Maduro's jew-backed opponents are violent, murderous thugs, even though the "Western" (read: jewish) media try to portray them as sensible, peaceful, righteous people:

https://www.sott.net/article/405919-...s-Mike-Prysner
and vice versa. those south american catholic countries are full of the nicest, christian, conservative people, highly intelligent and portray them as they portray palestinians or something, how do they get away with it? all those missionaires, people who travel there and know better, never say a word.

the ms-13 gang , mara salvatrucha, does that mean 'gang of the savior'?

i know the country is named for jesus Christ, El Salvador means ''the savior'. they invaded and tore the place apart in the 80's, it was pretty well reported what the US military was doing down there, totally same shit the bolsheviks did to Christian Russia in 1917.

even made movie about it, James Woods gives speech about how disgusting it was, won best actor for his role. the academy in hollywood were righteous and honest then something happened, everything turned dark.

you don't understand anything, until you understand this is the anti christ. it is a little bit about oil, but mostly about persecutiing christians. the war in Iraq, was mostly extermination of the christians there.

Old January 28th, 2019 #29
FEMAAlert

i remember texe marrs did a show once a bout the Russian bolsheviks in wwI, how the leaderrship was all faggots, brutal homosexuals.

then I read about something called 'the leatherman' of wwII, this was a homosexual cult of US military officers. this is what the 'deep state' is.

but yeah the CIA is just homosexual serial killers I guess. Maduro called them 'snobs and faggots'

Old January 28th, 2019 #30
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
I like this forum because they understand that politics today is all for the interest of the Jews ,and the left VS right myth should not be a deciding factor on whom you should side with. There can be leftist who are against globaljew agenda like in Venezuela case. Are we to go against Maduro due to bi partisan loyalties? Remember its not left vs right but Jew vs goyim.

Jews have been busted rigging elections, destroying our media,, destroying our children, assaulting our families, intentionally staging the immigrant crisis - EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS THEM yet most can't say it. We will.

Old January 28th, 2019 #31
SSNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Jews have been busted rigging elections, destroying our media,, destroying our children, assaulting our families, intentionally staging the immigrant crisis - EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS THEM yet most can't say it. We will.
I don't think everyone knows this. most Americans really think is "The Globalist or The Lefits, or Deep state. Whatever cheesy buzzword that negates an ethnic component that they can all cling to as they shout "I am not racist".Seriously the American right is just as gay and egalitarian as the American Left.

Old January 28th, 2019 #32
SSNP

Quote:
Excellent post, SSNP.

One of those journalists was Russia Today's Abby Martin who opposes the jewish agenda, and I don't think that she deserves to be killed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abby_Martin

Abby Martin interview critical of Israel is blocked by YouTube in 28 countries

https://www.rt.com/usa/423341-abby-m...utube-blocked/

The Real Threat Is ‘Telling The Truth’: Abby Martin Responds To Accusations Of Influencing Election 2016

https://www.mintpressnews.com/real-t...n-2016/223982/

Thank you I wish more of my people would engage you guys in discussion instead of taking you for enemies. Lots of Levantines that come to USA end up becoming full SJW due to kikes being the first ones to "befriend" them upon arrival.

Old January 29th, 2019 #33
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
I agree with your post to a degree, but the economic mess created by Chavez has given the kike all the excuses AND VENEZUELAN DISCONTENT to successfully intervene............but yes, we should n`t be swayed by kike hysteria against the LEGITIMATE Venezuelan government. I hope Russia sends a warning to the kike infested US admin. not to continue down this path.

Old January 29th, 2019 #34
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
The globalist Jew World Order puppet Juan Guaidó, who has outrageously been declared Venezuela's real president by the jewish media, is a member of the Popular Will party, and one of the leaders of this party just happens to be a jew:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Smolansky

Gee, what are the odds?

David Smolansky:

Indeed!
Straight from a piece of Soros political Choreography!

Old January 29th, 2019 #35
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
I don't think everyone knows this. most Americans really think is "The Globalist or The Lefits, or Deep state. Whatever cheesy buzzword that negates an ethnic component that they can all cling to as they shout "I am not racist".Seriously the American right is just as gay and egalitarian as the American Left.
Agreed! Good point.

Old January 29th, 2019 #36
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
EXCELLENT pic + CAPTION!

Old January 29th, 2019 #37
Crowe

I don't know how good of a leader Maduro is, however, since kikes are seeking regime change in Venezuela, because of Maduro, he already gets bonus points from me. Before knowing anything else.

Russia, Iran, and all the other nations who're adversarial to Zionism appear to be backing Maduro. Definitely leaning strongly in favor of supporting Maduro.

Old January 29th, 2019 #38
Robbie Key

Venezuelan envoy to UN says US preparing for ‘military invasion’ of Venezuela
Tue Jan 29, 2019 05:28PM [Updated: Tue Jan 29, 2019 05:52PM ]
HomeUSForeign Policy

Quote:
Venezuela’s envoy to the United Nations says the United States is preparing for a “military invasion” of his country, amid Washington’s recent move to impose sanctions on the state-owned oil firm PDVSA in its harshest financial challenge yet to President Nicolas Maduro.

Jorge Valero, Venezuela’s permanent ambassador to the UN, made the comment at a the UN-sponsored Conference on Disarmament in New York on Tuesday, questioning whether US President Donald Trump’s administration had the moral authority to “impose a diktat” on Caracas.

Valero’s remarks were in direct response to the US deputy ambassador to the UN, Cynthia Plath, who said minutes earlier that Washington was “committed to holding accountable those responsible for Venezuela’s tragic decline.”

US Republican Senator Lindsey Graham on Sunday revealed in an interview with the HBO that Trump had asked about his opinion about “using military force” in Venezuela against Maduro.

The South Carolina Senator added that he had urged Trump to be cautious since the military intervention in the South American country “could be problematic.”

There have been growing tensions in the wake of a move by Washington to lead the charge to recognize opposition figure Juan Guaido as Venezuela’s president over the incumbent Maduro and calling on other countries to follow suit.

Thirty five-year-old Guaido, an unknown figure until recently, proclaimed himself “interim president” of Venezuela on January 23. Minutes after the bizarre move, Trump recognized him as the leader of the country.

Britain, Germany, France, and Spain have already given an eight-day ultimatum to Caracas that they would also recognize Guaido as president if Maduro failed to call a new election within the given period. On Saturday, Venezuelan Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza lambasted that ultimatum as “childlike,” the same day US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urged the world to support Guaido and reject “Maduro and his mayhem.”

Other countries, including Russia, Turkey, China, and Iran, have expressed support for the elected government in Venezuela and condemned outside interference in the country.

Venezuela’s incumbent president retains the loyalty of the armed forces, though the country’s top military envoy to Washington, Colonel Jose Luis Silva, on Saturday defected to Guaido, calling on other military officers to back the pretender, who is also recognized by Canada and other regional powers.

On Monday, Washington put further pressure on Maduro’s government when US National Security Adviser John Bolton and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin jointly announced that the US had blocked all assets of PDVSA under its jurisdiction and banned deals with the firm.

Furthermore, the US State Department on Tuesday announced that it had certified the authority of Guaido to control certain assets held by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or any other US-insured banks, describing his self-proclaimed presidency as the “legitimate government.”

“This certification will help Venezuela’s legitimate government safeguard those assets for the benefit of the Venezuelan people,” State Department spokesman Robert Palladino said in a statement, adding that the certification had been given on Friday.

In another development on Tuesday, Venezuela’s Attorney General Tarek Saab said he had asked the Supreme Court to launch a preliminary investigation against Guaido, and to freeze the opposition leader’s accounts.

Guaido is a legislator who also heads the National Assembly. As a lawmaker, he has immunity from criminal investigation, which can only be lifted by a high court.

Separately in the day, Guaido said he did not underestimate the threat of imprisonment, adding that “it is nothing new.”

Maduro has already slammed Trump for seeking to orchestrate a “coup” against his government by supporting the self-declared leader. Russia, too, has accused Washington of engineering a coup in Venezuela.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...itary-invasion

Old January 29th, 2019 #39
Stewart Meadows

I don't know if most people know this, but Maduro has said that he has some jewish blood. This is unfortunate, but he doesn't seem to identify as a jew, and he certainly doesn't follow the jewish/zionist/globalist agenda.

Quote:
Venezuela’s ‘anti-Semitic’ leader admits Jewish ancestry

(...) Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has dismissed accusations that his country’s ties with Iran are fostering anti-Semitism in Latin America, explaining that Caracas is critical of Israel’s policies, not the Jewish people.

In an interesting twist, Maduro, the political successor of the late president Hugo Chávez, told the press last week that he himself was descended from Sephardic Jewish ancestors. Maduro and his predecessor, Chávez, have widely been regarded as anti-Semitic, in part for their close relations to Iran, vocal criticism of Israel, and rough treatment of Venezuela’s Jewish population.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/venezu...wish-ancestry/

Old January 29th, 2019 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Thank you I wish more of my people would engage you guys in discussion instead of taking you for enemies.
Oh, absolutely.

Quote:
White Supremacists Defend Assad, Warn Trump: Don’t Let Israel Force You Into War With Syria

Alt-right calls Saturday’s chemical attack in Damascus suburb a false flag operation, claiming it's an effort by Israel and ‘globalists’ to keep U.S. troops in Middle East
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...tion-1.5988679

Quote:
Dr Duke Speaks for Peace to 50,000 Syrians in Damascus!

The speech was made before the Zionist terrorist war was launched in earnnes. It became obvious to me and others that the Zionist State and World Zionist Media was orchestrating a coming war with Syria.

So I wrote some papers about it and made some videos about it which were read by leading Christians in Syria, including the Great Patriarch of the 3 and 1/2 million Christians there.

He invited me to Syria, and when I came there, the Grand Mufti heard of my visit and also invited me for a meeting. He, by the way is moderate who openly opposes Sharia Law and will not tolerate any violence or oppression of the Christian minority in Syria.

In Syria I met with and stayed with many families all over the country. It was a big news Item. Christians and the Moderate Muslims set up a speech for me in the largest public square in Damascus.

They loved my defense of the Syrian people in the West and knew I was one of the most outspoken of Americans on the Zionist menace not only to Syria, but the true interests of Europe and America.

This talk was made before the real fighting started from Israel and Zionist supporters of the jihadist Saudis and the Syrians. Jewish organizations and media all over the world supported the invasion.

There is nothing sinister as to why the the video seems somewhat clipped. That is simply because my staff took out the Arabic translation after each of my statements to make the video shorter and more easily shared.

Best to all !

In Your Service!
Dr. David Duke
https://davidduke.com/dr-duke-speaks...s-in-damascus/

Tags
elliot abrams, jews, juan guaido, nicolas maduro, venezuela

Thread