VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 22nd, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default "I own you": Prominent kike psychiatrist accused of sexually exploiting patients

Ablow sounds jewy to me. Behavior certainly is.

"A prominent North Shore psychiatrist is facing lawsuits from three female patients who say he lured them into degrading sexual relationships, including beatings, conversations about bondage, and, in one case, getting a tattoo of the doctor’s initials to show his “ownership” of her, according to court documents.

The women allege that Dr. Keith Ablow, an author who was a contributor to Fox News network until 2017, abused his position while treating them for acute depression, leaving them unable to trust authority figures and plagued with feelings of shame and self-recrimination."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ews:newsletter

I was right! Every. Damn. Time.

"Ablow was born in Marblehead, Massachusetts, the son of Jewish parents Jeanette Norma and Allan Murray Ablow."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Ablow

Last edited by Gladiatrix; February 25th, 2019 at 03:09 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

A couple of years ago my idiotic girlfriend bought a dobermann and she ended up taking him to a dog psychiatrist several times because he kept biting us, then he bit the gardener, and then the UPS man, ou that one was expensive, in the end she had to put him down because no one could train that out of him.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; February 22nd, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

Old February 22nd, 2019 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
A couple of years ago my idiotic girlfriend bought a dobermann and she ended up taking him to a dog psychiatrist several times because he kept biting us, then he bit the gardener, and then the UPS man, ou that one was expensive, in the end she had to put him down because no one could train that out of him.
all german dogs are horrible, shepherds included. dont ever kid yourself - they bite people unprovoked ALL the time, and they are the top of the dog chain

Old February 23rd, 2019 #4
Enbyeff

Oh, I remember that jew. Once he had a "neo-Nazi" on his early '00s shit-show; I responded with a friendly email.... Itz satisfying indeed that the smarmy kike - with his fake-ass Springeresque "concern" for his idiot guests - is finally exposed as a perverted pig who grossly abused his position.

Old February 24th, 2019 #5
Dan Hadaway

Look at the statue this kike has in his yard:

Old February 24th, 2019 #6
SuDreich

but what woman would even go along with what this ablow was telling them to do, moving to be closer to him, tattooing themselves etc. They put themselves in that jew doctor's office, they chose to do these things now cry about it later. who in their right mind would even consider it

Old February 24th, 2019 #7
Jack Russell

Grew up next to Marblehead, been there countless times; very wealthy, affluent seaside community; think yacht clubs. It claims the birth of the Navy. Has a very WASPy feel to it, though houses an (un)healthy amount of jews.

I've never seen or heard of him in real life, but did see him on Howard Stern(naturally) years ago:

"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old February 24th, 2019 #8
FEMAAlert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
all german dogs are horrible, shepherds included. dont ever kid yourself - they bite people unprovoked ALL the time, and they are the top of the dog chain
Germans and English, Europeans bred so many wild breeds of dogs.

alot of them bred by christian monks in monasteries.

genetics was invented by Christian monk.

but yet our entire civilization and all it's constituent ethnicities is conquered by Jews, who inbred themselves. they were at least smart enough to breed themselves to the point of supremacy.

jews never bred anything, any species of cat or dog. some of the europeans ones, yes. but, i mean, what the fuck.

I really wish they had sterilized by parents before I was born so I didn't have to witness this shitshow. from the perspective of an ugly stupid loser

Old February 24th, 2019 #9
FEMAAlert

my point being that Germans, English Scotts had an obvious keen understanding of breeding principles. they just never bred themselves to supremacy, probably just out of a sense of humanity. romance. letting love decide the eternal destiny of their race rather than breeding themselves like dogs for racial supremacy

Old February 24th, 2019 #10
SuDreich

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEMAAlert View Post
my point being that Germans, English Scotts had an obvious keen understanding of breeding principles. they just never bred themselves to supremacy, probably just out of a sense of humanity. romance. letting love decide the eternal destiny of their race rather than breeding themselves like dogs for racial supremacy
they aren't racially supreme. they're physically ugly, bankrupt of morals, obsessed with shit and greed and filth and full of genetic diseases. don't mistake insectile, cunning deceit for intelligence.

Old February 24th, 2019 #11
Enbyeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuDreich View Post
they aren't racially supreme. they're physically ugly, bankrupt of morals, obsessed with shit and greed and filth and full of genetic diseases. don't mistake insectile, cunning deceit for intelligence.
They only really have one great advantage: racial nepotism; with that, even kike mediocrities like Elena Kagan can reach the highest points in White-created societies & run them into the ground.

Old February 24th, 2019 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

My Daschund-hua-hua didn't appreciate his eye drops and bit me tonight but only to let me know I suck for bothering him, he purposely didn't draw blood or put the teef in. He tried to look like a super badass so I'd not put the second set of drops in but I'm the alpha and in they went.

I think a sentence that begins with the words 'Prominent Kike dog psychiatrist' is enough to know the sentence won't end well. #YourDogIsCrazyTimeForRape

Old February 25th, 2019 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I think a sentence that begins with the words 'Prominent Kike dog psychiatrist' is enough to know the sentence won't end well. #YourDogIsCrazyTimeForRape
When I saw the thread title that was the first thought that came to my mind, OMFG some stooopid bitch got raped by her dog´s psychiatrist.

Old February 25th, 2019 #14
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
When I saw the thread title that was the first thought that came to my mind, OMFG some stooopid bitch got raped by her dog´s psychiatrist.
Thanks for alerting me to my mistake. When I posted this first on Stormfront, I used the term "jew dog" instead of "kike," as they don't allow that word to be used. I copied and pasted but didn't get the dog part out. Fixed it.

I was wondering why so many people were talking about dogs on here. Well, la-de-da.

Thread