Old March 20th, 2007 #42
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer View Post
www.goyfire.com

Pro-White Radio
Great idea for a sign! I like it! (so does Alan Colmes! )

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old March 20th, 2007 #43
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
What's the term for a female counterpart to a male? I feel an affinity with you Bresies. lol. Something like a doppelgänger but with gender attached.

T

Thanks OTPTT-
As one of the parents around here, that is good to know I'm not totally out of touch-

Here's my "hippie white Nationalist " sign-

http://silentconsort.com/

Old March 20th, 2007 #44
William Robert
Banned

Default How about something simple like...

WE DEMAND JUSTICE

OR

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Last edited by William Robert; March 20th, 2007 at 11:47 PM.

Old March 21st, 2007 #45
Briseis

Old March 21st, 2007 #46
Briseis

Old March 21st, 2007 #47
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

For the female members of the rally, how about a few carry a sign that says:
I AM CHANNON CHRISTIAN
VNNFORUM.COM

Old March 21st, 2007 #48
News
Friendly

"How many more Christians?"

Old March 21st, 2007 #49
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I said go kill some dumb christians NOT Newsom and Christian... Stupid niggers.

Old March 21st, 2007 #50
Michael S. Burks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
I said go kill some dumb christians NOT Newsom and Christian... Stupid niggers.
Will you be holding that sign on Springer or Montell?

Old March 21st, 2007 #51
News
Friendly

Could always change it to "How many more, Christians?" If you don't like Christians. Power of the comma heh.

BTW Mike: I'm betting it's for Montell. Springer needs incest at the least.

Opinion on the photo: Linder is probably right to favor the smaller and clearer one, but I wouldn't leave out the other. What little emotion I have was moved more by the photo that Briseis provided.

It's blurry in the larger form, but that photo shows the couple well. They really were a couple, they weren't just out on a date. The photo shows physical closeness as well. The football is unfortunate and i wonder if that's why Linder didn't want it. If it wasn't for that symbol of wasted energy, I think this would be the perfect image of Chris and Channon. They are joined and happy. The niggers separated them and destroyed them.

Old March 22nd, 2007 #52
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
You are so right on this, lawrence dennis! I hope Alex will change his position on this.
If you read through my posts I don't use the word nigger that much, I'm not someone who needs to go for shock value all the time, but words are powerful, and I think in this case Alex is right, the word nigger is the right word.

I can see where he is coming from.

This is a brutal crime, where any good, right thinking man or woman, will have sympathy with the outrage, and they will be angry too.

What is the word you reach for when you are emotionally charged and angry?

The word is nigger.

Let's put it in their heads.

There has been a lot of junk in recent times about blacks repatriating the word nigger, well this is one of those opportunities to re-repatriate it.

There will be a lot of the people of Knoxville who are angry, teach them how to be angry correctly, put the right words in their head, burn it as a mental image for eternity, and normalize it again, make it so they don't feel dirty, or guilty for saying it.

It's right that people dress appropriately, and act appropriately, as a mark of respect for what occurred, and out of respect for white folk there, but no need to show quarter to those who are the guilty in this case.

Call it as it is.

Old March 22nd, 2007 #53
Rounder

Hey Alex, here's an idea for the speakers' stage. Note podium and loud speaker system. A flat-bed trailer would be nice. We can probably rent one for the day for $150-$200 from a local trucking company. Their driver will park it where we say, unhook it from truck, then return later to pick it up.

I can bring 2 or 3 dozen rebel flags already mounted on 11 foot flag poles. Men wearing black clothing can stand behind speakers holding these rebel flags, alongside 2 - 4 men holding up signs.

(Btw, the tall young fellow above my beret is Ron Doggett - 1985 - downtown Raleigh)

Old March 22nd, 2007 #54
Francis Playfair
W.N.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Hey Alex, here's an idea for the speakers' stage. Note podium and loud speaker system. A flat-bed trailer would be nice. We can probably rent one for the day for $150-$200 from a local trucking company. Their driver will park it where we say, unhook it from truck, then return later to pick it up.
The good thing about a flat-bed is it could front the march, or come at the rear, as cover for the marchers, and the sides can be draped with large banners, for high impact advertising, during the march, before it becomes a speakers' stage.

Old March 22nd, 2007 #55
SSteve
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis View Post
Thanks OTPTT-
As one of the parents around here, that is good to know I'm not totally out of touch-

Here's my "hippie white Nationalist " sign-
AWESOME!!!!

Old March 23rd, 2007 #56
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by News View Post
Could always change it to "How many more, Christians?" If you don't like Christians. Power of the comma heh.

BTW Mike: I'm betting it's for Montell. Springer needs incest at the least.

Opinion on the photo: Linder is probably right to favor the smaller and clearer one, but I wouldn't leave out the other. What little emotion I have was moved more by the photo that Briseis provided.

It's blurry in the larger form, but that photo shows the couple well. They really were a couple, they weren't just out on a date. The photo shows physical closeness as well. The football is unfortunate and i wonder if that's why Linder didn't want it. If it wasn't for that symbol of wasted energy, I think this would be the perfect image of Chris and Channon. They are joined and happy. The niggers separated them and destroyed them.
On the other hand the football touches the emotions of southerners in ways you simply can't imagine. Knoxville is the home of the University of Tennessee Volunteers and to show them that a "regular Joe" was killed who loved football just as much as they do makes the niggers who did it even more evil in their eyes.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #57
Briseis

"rough draft" something I'm working on, but you get the concept-

Old March 23rd, 2007 #58
brutus

RE: Briseis

Quote:
The Exception -The Rule
Outstanding idea!

Old March 23rd, 2007 #59
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Briseis

Outstanding idea!

glad you like it, I know you are a graphics guy, if you want to expand or mess with the lettering or ? , feel free- we can collaborate..
This one I didnt make, but it could be part of a theme of things from the past, not directly "neo-anything" , more "retro" but gets more of the same general message across-
Finding quotes from the past that support us shouldnt be too hard.
That way they see it isnt "only WNs" who subscribed to these beliefs, they were the DEFAULT not so long ago.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #60
Briseis

not mine, from the past, great theme:

Thread