VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2007 #61
brutus

RE: Briseis

Quote:
we can collaborate
Yes, we should.

And everyone here ought to keep in mind the level of political sophistication of the average lemming. Trust me when I say, it’s much lower then one would think. They need predigested sound bites. Tiny morsels with an explosive message. The typical kwaian with an $45,000/yr income is still a racial/political infant. Keep it elementary and we’ll be fine. When we try to be too clever, we’ll lose them.

Briseis, you're on the right track! Keep the ideas coming!

Old March 23rd, 2007 #62
OTPTT
Banned

Default Update on My Progess with Signage.

Ok I went by a local distributor and purchased the first round of supplies. Here they are:

One 12x4 foot banner. We might want a larger one and Ten 2x3 foot Corruplast blanks.

One 10 yard roll of vinyl for lettering.

And here is what the placards will look like when completed. Of course there will be different slogans on each.

Total cost for these materials was $60 even. Will take several hours to do the cutting of the letters and attaching them to the above material. I just wanted to post these images to show MY progress and assure everyone that I'm not just running my mouth or fingers on the keyboard.

If anyone else cares to contribute to the signage let me know.

T

Last edited by OTPTT; March 24th, 2007 at 12:05 AM.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #63
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis View Post
"rough draft" something I'm working on, but you get the concept-

There is a graphics sign shop in the next city over and a guy there that has a large format printer on which he can print this same graphic onto the Corruplast like that I purchased above. Let me know if you all would like for me to have some of these printed.

I'll need help with the funds though and as I've stated repeatedly help in covering the actual cost and nothing else. I will not charge anyone one cent above the cost of materials and have in part contributed at least half of what I committed to earlier.

T

Old March 23rd, 2007 #64
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Thumbs up Nice work!

The sign looks very professional indeed. The font is perfect. Excellent job, Brother.

How can we help you defer the costs? PM me your addy and I'll get some cash out to you. I'm sure others can help you out, you should not have to shoulder that alone.

Nice work, dude.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #65
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
The sign looks very professional indeed. The font is perfect. Excellent job, Brother. How can we help you defer the costs? PM me your addy and I'll get some cash out to you. I'm sure others can help you out, you should not have to shoulder that alone. Nice work, dude.
Thank you Hibernian. PM coming soon.

I'm posting the invoice minus any identifying data so that everyone can see the actual prices I am paying. Will remain transparent regarding the cost of materials. A 50 yard roll of vinyl costs $55 and a roll of mask costs ~$50. Each 2x3 foot placard is $1.94 each. They also have 4x4 foot placards but they may be a bit hard to handle.

If anyone wants a placard with a specific slogan let me know and I'll create it.

T

Last edited by OTPTT; March 23rd, 2007 at 06:34 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #66
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Excellent signage. Those pro signs make a huge difference. One note to consider, if there were to be a kwap controlled rally, the zogbots may disallow wooden sign poles and even corruplast. I believe they prohibited the sticks at the Brown protest. Anything that could be used as a weapon, etc.

Old March 23rd, 2007 #67
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Excellent signage. Those pro signs make a huge difference. One note to consider, if there were to be a kwap controlled rally, the zogbots may disallow wooden sign poles and even corruplast. I believe they prohibited the sticks at the Brown protest. Anything that could be used as a weapon, etc.

Yea, cops do this a lot. I've gotten around it at public protest by using posterboard rolled into a tube as a stick and some tape. It actually works very well.

Really easy to do, too.

Old March 24th, 2007 #68
OTPTT
Banned

Thank you Joseph. I can't understand the Corruplast prohibition unless they just don't want professional signs to be seen. They can hardly be considered a potential "weapon" and anyone trying to label it so is a tyrant plain and simple.

Old March 24th, 2007 #69
White in Illinois

Truth,
Since I screen print coroplast everyday, I can atest to the fact it will cut you! Even when you handle it daily, It will bite you!
Poster board is really the way to go.
Like the post before said, it can be rolled up and carried e-z.
It's Cheaper, lighter and holds up just fine.
Plus, If screen printed, a B/W Photo can be added.
I aslo do vinyl, like I posted before, It's a PIA to weed 50 -100 signs
that I can screen print in a hour.

White

Old March 24th, 2007 #70
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Thanks OTPTT-
As one of the parents around here, that is good to know I'm not totally out of touch-

Here's my "hippie white Nationalist " sign-
Oh that is just awesome.

Old March 24th, 2007 #71
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: lawrence dennis

Fixed it - Thanks

Now I've got to figure out how to fix - "Media". Alex says it's a "PLURAL noun". I'm not going to argue with a guy who gets paid to write, however I thought that it could be used in either context.

I use it that way all the time, but Alex is right. "The media" is a plural noun such as in "The newspapers." So it's OK to say "The media want you to . . . " because "newspapers" fits in there. It's not technically proper to say "The media wants you to . . . " for the same reason "newspapers" does not fit (subj./verb agreement). Still, I can easily see where this turns into one of those exceptions us English-speakers employ so often.

Old March 24th, 2007 #72
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
If anyone wants a placard with a specific slogan let me know and I'll create it.
I want to be very clear regarding the placards. I will create a placard with the slogan of your choice AT NO CHARGE to you. Just send me a PM and let me know what you want it to say. It's possible that this fact did not come across in my previous posts and I want there to be no confusion in this matter.

If you wish to contribute to offset the expense that's fine but contributions toward signs is completely voluntary. It appears that there is one other man that will contribute signs as well and is apparently setup for creating them. While my approach may not be as efficient as his I am compelled to do what I can to support this rally and these signs, my time, and the various flyers are part of that support. There will be additional support during the rally that will have a lasting effect and benefit for future projects but I cannot be any more specific at this time.

T

Last edited by OTPTT; March 24th, 2007 at 01:29 PM.

Old March 24th, 2007 #73
Briseis

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
I want to be very clear regarding the placards. I will create a placard with the slogan of your choice AT NO CHARGE to you. Just send me a PM and let me know what you want it to say. It's possible that this fact did not come across in my previous posts and I want there to be no confusion in this matter.

If you wish to contribute to offset the expense that's fine but contributions toward signs is completely voluntary. It appears that there is one other man that will contribute signs as well and is apparently setup for creating them. While my approach may not be as efficient as his I am compelled to do what I can to support this rally and these signs, my time, and the various flyers are part of that support. There will be additional support during the rally that will have a lasting effect and benefit for future projects but I cannot be any more specific at this time.

T
Thank you so much for your help and taking the initiative-
Can you make one that says:

We are the Good Guys.

http://silentconsort.com/

Old March 24th, 2007 #74
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Thank you so much for your help and taking the initiative-
Can you make one that says: We are the Good Guys.
Yes I can and will. Consider it done and waiting for you in Knoxville. Or where ever you may be.

T

Old March 24th, 2007 #75
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White in Illinois View Post
Truth,
Since I screen print coroplast everyday, I can atest to the fact it will cut you! Even when you handle it daily, It will bite you!
Poster board is really the way to go.
Like the post before said, it can be rolled up and carried e-z.
It's Cheaper, lighter and holds up just fine.
Plus, If screen printed, a B/W Photo can be added.
I aslo do vinyl, like I posted before, It's a PIA to weed 50 -100 signs
that I can screen print in a hour.
White
At the risk of sounding obstinate I note that this is ONLY your second post and in it you repeat what you said in your ONLY OTHER POST. To wit: I can do this, this, and this, and do it better and cheaper, blah, blah, blah.

However, I don't see any evidence of your above mentioned statements to back it up. If you aren't some agent provocateur or other type of malcontent then I encourage you take follow the slogan of that corporation which used to say: "Just Do It." If we have more signs than people that's ok. We can use them at other events.

If my feelings are misdirected please don't take offense. I've been around the block more than once and have come to rely on that still small voice that tells me something doesn't seem right about this situation. Until I'm proven wrong stop posting and start "screening" "brother."

T

Old March 24th, 2007 #76
White in Illinois

Angry

Well,
Since I have only been on this site for 3 days and Yankee Jim can
vouch for me I guess that I'm "some agent provocateur" That can't
back up what I say I can do!
I Screen Print over 1500 signs a month as well as a hundred dozen T-Shirts!
I take it your a Alpha Male who thinks your Shit don't Stink!
Mine does!
I work for a living and have other things to do than sitting on line trying to be the provider of everything to everyone!
I'll just back out now and you can take charge of your
little event!
I guess you can handle everything yourself and I was stupid for even
trying to help.
Good Luck!

P.S. Truth
Since Your such a Photo's tell it all Guy and I'm at my shop Working on a Saturday afternoon.
Here Is my Sign Press

Here is 700 Blank Card Board sign's

Here is 500 Blank Coroplast sign's
Here is my T-Shirt Press

White

Old March 24th, 2007 #77
Briseis

That other one was just too big for the forum, here's a more reasonable size

http://silentconsort.com/

Old March 24th, 2007 #78
brutus

RE: White in Illinois

Quote:
trying to help.
Please allow me to explain to you what’s going on here.

As you already know, this is a pro-White forum. What makes this different from most is that it's totally uncensored. And as a consequence of being uncensored it’s loaded with many anti-White enemies. This is the price that we must pay for a genuine free speech forum.

The problem lies when someone new comes to the forum, it’s sometimes hard for us to tell if they are here to help us or to harm us. All we can do is ask for your patient understanding of this reality and that you try not to judge us by a couple of skeptical questions. As a rule, people usually prove themselves to us by their contributions to the cause over time.

But if Yankee Jim referred you here, that’s good enough for me and you are certainly most welcome. And any help from a professional tradesman would be highly valued. Welcome and "Thank you!"

Old March 24th, 2007 #79
White in Illinois

brutus,
Sorry for getting Pissed Off!
But, I have been in Business for 16 years and White for 44!
1st. When someone post what I Pay for materials I use to make
a living no matter if it is in good intentions or not I get upset.
2nd Than to have that person acuse of something I'm not, well You understand!
3rd. I've only became a member of this forum in order to help
with this event.
4th. If my help is not needed, I won't help.

Your Choice Truth?

White

Old March 24th, 2007 #80
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White in Illinois View Post
Well,
Since I have only been on this site for 3 days and Yankee Jim can
vouch for me I guess that I'm "some agent provocateur" That can't
back up what I say I can do!
I Screen Print over 1500 signs a month as well as a hundred dozen T-Shirts!
I take it your a Alpha Male who thinks your Shit don't Stink!
Mine does!
I work for a living and have other things to do than sitting on line trying to be the provider of everything to everyone!
I'll just back out now and you can take charge of your
little event!
trying to help.
Good Luck!
P.S. Truth
Since Your such a Photo's tell it all Guy and I'm at my shop Working on a Saturday afternoon.
White
I PM'ed Yankee Jim several days ago and he said he didn't know who you were. Maybe he just didn't associate you with your nick since your account is new. Couple that with your posting only two messages saying you can help,do it better, and more efficiently without any forward movement to demonstrate your commitment and I can't help but be a little skeptical.

Allow me to quote myself once more:
Quote:
If my feelings are misdirected please don't take offense. ... I encourage you take follow the slogan of that corporation which used to say: "Just Do It."
When you posted your first message I responded and asked that we work together. This isn't my project, I'm not "in charge" of anything, and my approach to this is just a white man wanting to support other white men and women who have the fortitude to take a stand relative to two savage and brutal murders of two young white people who were tortured and murdered beyond belief.

I am merely doing what I feel is necessary and that's all. Design and layout of pamphlets, flyers, and signs are something that I do everyday. I don't actually create the signs themselves but have access to a sign shop with all of the machines needed to do so. For this upcoming rally I will actually create the signs in addition to the layout.

You are simply wrong in your statements about me and rest assured I have no delusions of grandeur. May I suggest you go through the various threads and find slogans that you feel will be effective and make an impact and begin to create placards and banners?

I'm just taking the ideas that others have posted here and running with them. It's just that simple. I'm just a simple man with a desire to contribute and nothing more.

If you would like for me to create the artwork and send it to you I will do that. However, I'm sure you are just as capable of doing the same thing. But if my creating the artwork takes some of the load off of you then I'll be more than happy to do it White. Just let me know ok?

Let's all work together for the common cause. No need for any more infighting or division. Please let me know how I can help you White. You obviously have the shop and resources and I'm here to support you if you should desire my assistance.

T

Last edited by OTPTT; March 24th, 2007 at 08:34 PM.

Thread