Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2016 #1
Fico

Default Logic of white upper class

First of all I must say that this topic is not attack on them. They have money for stop immigration and be pro-white oriented. Instead this,they are liberal in economic look what is understandably for me in context of Adam Smith and free market. In personal life,they do not have contact with non-whites. They have small birthrate than working class and white birthrate is not on enviable level. So they must find workers who will work for them and they are ready to employ people independent of race. As we know today such system still work but where are WN in this story? Are WN have little money for change something? Situation say that such option have little money. WN people who have some credibility wrote books but unsuccessful was implementation because there is no money. Only way for do somethink is work,collect money and became influential with white upper class,took with them and involve succesfull idea for saving whites. They do not care about conspiracy theory does not matter if they are convincing or not. If whites are supperior that mean that white race must survive. I somethimes think that this would be as in titanic. Boats for all will not be. Lot of problems in WN represents bad leadership and organizations who are centralized what produces failure because it is hard that would someone who have big capital support some leader who are not successful.

Last edited by Fico; August 30th, 2016 at 09:53 AM.

Old August 30th, 2016 #2
zoomcopter

Upper class white people tend to look down upon their Walmart cousins. That is a huge part of the problem, as they see no racial link between themselves and the Walmart people. They've lifted themselves up and boarded the liferafts, and could care less about the others left on the Titanic which is taking on water.

Old August 30th, 2016 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
WN people who have some credibility wrote books but unsuccessful was implementation because there is no money. Only way for do somethink is work,collect money and became influential with white upper class,took with them and involve successful idea for saving whites.

Money is over-rated. Unless you have very deep pockets like (((George Soros))) that is. What is much more powerful is true dedication to the cause. Do suicide Jihadists get rich by sacrificing themselves to the cause? Hardly, their family homes are demolished and family members are imprisoned or worse, but one cannot deny they are effective. Until a critical mass of WN's become dedicated to the cause, we will continue to flounder as we collectively circle the drain.

Old August 30th, 2016 #4
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Money is over-rated. Unless you have very deep pockets like (((George Soros))) that is. What is much more powerful is true dedication to the cause. Do suicide Jihadists get rich by sacrificing themselves to the cause? Hardly, their family homes are demolished and family members are imprisoned or worse, but one cannot deny they are effective. Until a critical mass of WN's become dedicated to the cause, we will continue to flounder as we collectively circle the drain.
I agree. The 5 percent or so of the population we are talking about here, many of them are just as bad as Jews. They will hire the cheap labor, fuck white people over in order to line their pockets. Also look how many of them donate to the likes of Hillary and pay top dollar to have donor dinners with her.

Cuckservative neocons are also just as bad too and would rather have amnesty and use HB1 visas in order to hire cheap, skilled third world labor.

If the wealthy republican cucks were serious, we would have a wall right now, and be deporting or putting into prison camps these illegal spics.

Old August 30th, 2016 #5
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Upper class white people tend to look down upon their Walmart cousins. That is a huge part of the problem, as they see no racial link between themselves and the Walmart people. They've lifted themselves up and boarded the liferafts, and could care less about the others left on the Titanic which is taking on water.
THIS is why I support the NSDAP platform. This is why Deutschen volk were unified as one without economic barriers. Also one can argue this is why the war went on for so long despite overwhelming odds against them because their people were all united regardless of social status for the cause. You wouldn't see anything like that in the KWA.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #6
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
THIS is why I support the NSDAP platform. This is why Deutschen volk were unified as one without economic barriers. Also one can argue this is why the war went on for so long despite overwhelming odds against them because their people were all united regardless of social status for the cause. You wouldn't see anything like that in the KWA.
Nor, will you see the likes of Bush, Clinton, Trump etc enlisting. The elite will employ hired mercenaries to do Israel's bidding rather than sending their own off to war. True believers, such as the Kurds, Hezbollah,and ISIL will fight to the death, whereas mercenaries cut and run.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #7
Joe_Smith

What do we need to persuade millionaires about? Fuck them. We have the potential for popular political power, we just need to mobilize it. Once you have that, you can out muscle money in the realm of politics. Once we take power, all the gentile sellouts like Gates and Buffett will have their money confiscated and redistributed at our people's will.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #8
Crowe

Fighting between the rich and the non rich has happened for as long as societies have existed, and isn't gonna ever stop regardless of kind of society we have in the future. The rich typically lose when they overstep their bounds. Losing means being rounded up and killed by the angry masses. The one who use their money to oppose a popular people's revolt could just find themselves hanging from a light pole. Like what's been repeated in history numerous times in numerous countries.

Most Whites are reasonable. Most Whites don't have any problems with people being wealthy as long as they contribute something beneficial to society. I don't have any problems with doctors, engineers and other comparable professionals making deep into the 6 figures, or several times what the average Joe makes. I also couldn't care less if you're a billionaire if you hire 10s of thousands and pay them fair wages. And don't use your "pocket change" to push policies that negatively impact society.

If you're talking about bourgeois WASP culture. Yes, its extremely jewy. But in a way, I think its just a product of a degenerate America, and not necessarily something that would linger on in a healthy society. I could be wrong though.

Last edited by Crowe; September 2nd, 2016 at 02:50 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #9
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Fighting between the rich and the non rich has happened for as long as societies have existed, and isn't gonna ever stop regardless of kind of society we have in the future. The rich typically lose when they overstep their bounds. Losing means being rounded up and killed by the angry masses. The one who use their money to oppose a popular people's revolt could just find themselves hanging from a light pole. Like what's been repeated in history numerous times in numerous countries.

Most Whites are reasonable. Most Whites don't have any problems with people being wealthy as long as they contribute something beneficial to society. I don't have any problems with doctors, engineers and other comparable professionals making deep into the 6 figures, or several times what the average Joe makes. I also couldn't care less if you're a billionaire if you hire 10s of thousands and pay them fair wages. And don't use your "pocket change" to push policies that negatively impact society.

If you're talking about bourgeois WASP culture. Yes, its extremely jewy. But in a way, I think its just a product of a degenerate America, and not necessarily something that would linger on in a healthy society. I could be wrong though.
I don't mind doctors making $170k a year and that but the business owners and other capitalist who fuck everyone else over including many of the republicunt cucks who want amnesty, HB1 Visas for cheap labor etc so they can bring in a dot head IT guy who will work for half of a white mans salary and lay off the white man. Many of these would rather hire spics and illegals and pay them cheap instead of hiring white people.

Bush jr is a pussy too. Got out of the draft and going to nam and assign to a stateside unit of the national guard.

The NSDAP put a stop to this in Germany.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #10
Robbie Key

Quote:
Look at England of today. I am sorry to say, but it is easy to see that the extreme elitism of the upper class in England in earlier centuries, which had jews among it but wasn't ruled by them to be certain, has destroyed the social fabric of that country. The so called working class in England are in most cases people of shit quality engaging in shitty activities. Of course it is excerbated by an equally shitty culture promoted by the kikes but you won't convince me these are people worth preserving. Far too often, their genetics just doesn't add up, so to speak. It truly is despicable what the upper class in England managed to do, because what was the result? An upper class without a backbone and a working class with shit for brains.

It is curious that people in Germanic countries seem to be much more homogenous in terms of class and intelligence, generally. I've traveled around Europe and there's a distinct difference I am sorry to say.

Last edited by Robbie Key; September 3rd, 2016 at 05:21 AM.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #11
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Look at England of today. I am sorry to say, but it is easy to see that the extreme elitism of the upper class in England in earlier centuries, which had jews among it but wasn't ruled by them to be certain, has destroyed the social fabric of that country. The so called working class in England are in most cases people of shit quality engaging in shitty activities. Of course it is excerbated by an equally shitty culture promoted by the kikes but you won't convince me these are people worth preserving. Far too often, their genetics just doesn't add up, so to speak. It truly is despicable what the upper class in England managed to do, because what was the result? An upper class without a backbone and a working class with shit for brains.

It is curious that people in Germanic countries seem to be much more homogenous in terms of class and intelligence, generally. I've traveled around Europe and there's a distinct difference I am sorry to say.

Teenage Heroin Epidemic
I have to agree about Germany and other Germanic countries. A great example if is the Third Reich. That was the Pinnacle of the German people. Plus the Jew was removed from society. People thrive without the Jew. The NSDAP system didn't favor the two jewish extremes; capitalism and communism.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #12
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Look at England of today. I am sorry to say, but it is easy to see that the extreme elitism of the upper class in England in earlier centuries, which had jews among it but wasn't ruled by them to be certain, has destroyed the social fabric of that country.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of "Anglo" systems or values. Just to use an example, this is the British "elite" governing the Aussies during their earlier days. The idea of pushing "tolerance" toward subhumans may not have even originally been a jewish idea.

Someone might say this looks like some multi-cult diversity bullshit right out of a modern liberal textbook, but this was in 1816.

Last edited by Crowe; September 2nd, 2016 at 08:53 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #13
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of "Anglo" systems or values. Just to use an example, this is the British "elite" governing the Aussies during their earlier days. The idea of pushing "tolerance" toward subhumans may not have even originally been a jewish idea.

Someone might say this looks like some multi-cult diversity bullshit right out of a modern liberal textbook, but this was in 1816.

They also brought niggers over here to do farm work as well. I never seen German farmers using the nigger beast for manual farm work.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #14
laowai
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
They also brought niggers over here to do farm work as well. I never seen German farmers using the nigger beast for manual farm work.
Couldn't agree more. The British were notorious mulitculturalists during their Empire. All the British cared about was money and power- they didn't really care about race. The British Empire was more concerned about building a railway from Cape to Cairo; than enacting any tangible race policy.

The British are a big part of the problem. It's no wonder the modern day successors to the British Empire- what we would call the West today- US, Canada, New Zealand and Australia, are all multicultural hell holes.

Look at the way the British embraced other races- inviting them to London to have audiences with the royalty. And allowing them to freely mix with Whites and produce offspring. Pocahontas springs to mind.

Seeing that Australian propaganda poster from 1816; which is 200 years old this year- shows me how false the whole 'white guilt' narrative is. The British were just as blind to race in 1816, as they are today in the modern societies they have left us in 2016. It has basis in British culture- a culture that is not collectivist but individualist- meaning people are never going to feel a common sense of comradeship based on their common racial heritage in any Anglo society- it's the achilles heel of White culture.

It's why Whites will always let other races in; and it's why Whites refuse to acknowledge the biological inferiority of other races. Because, Whites simply don't care about anyone but themselves as individuals and their immediate family. Whites see societies defined along racial or cultural lines as dinosaurs. But what Whites don't understand is, it's race and culture that allow them to live in the individualistic society that allows them the freedom to not care about anyone but themselves as individuals. White societies will become collectivist just like all the others once White culture and race is replaced by immigrants.

A big part of the problem is Whites as a whole see other races and cultures as 'exotic' and have created a national mythos around the exoticism of other cultures and peoples. This has an effect of creating the idea White society, race and culture is undesirable. Look at the James Bond movies and you see this type of thing played over and over again. The truth is all the 'resterners' view the Westerners as the exotic ones, and see our societies as wholly more desirable and exotic than their own.

We see this phenomenon manifest it'self with the baby boomer generation in Australia, where white men who have grown up under White Australia had white wives and children to those wives, then get divorced, and go take second wives from asia- starting a whole new family with the second wife, despite it being wholly illogical to do so- as they already have a family.

Seeing this happen to my own family and I don't think your ever going to be able to instill within White people a sense of racial identity. It is just never going to work. The allure of the unknown and other for Whites created by White propagandist culture which sees to place non-whites on an exotic pedestal, is now too strong for Whites to resist.

The British also imported niggers from the Pacific Islands to work on farms here. As is clear for all to see the importation of African slaves to the US also proves whites only care about one thing- themselves as individuals. Whites importing Africans to the US wanted cheap labor so they could make profits and enrich themselves as individuals- without a care for what such a scenario might mean for the White gene pool or work prospects for their fellow Whites who previously made a living picking cotton. Here we see how White society is unable to think about Whites in terms of a bigger picture beyond the individual.

The elites in White societies are a symptom of our problems/attitudes as a society regarding race and not necessarily a cause of all the problems.

Old September 3rd, 2016 #15
Crowe

I'm not trying to deflect the problem off jews with the below remark:

"The idea of pushing "tolerance" toward subhumans may not have even originally been a jewish idea."

I'm just pointing out weakness in White society that needs to be corrected, and more importantly, not ever be repeated again. Ever.

The idea could have very well originated from a jewish source, but it also could have been an idea a jew heard from some Anglo elitist scum. Even prior to the modern era, the last century or so, there is evidence of jews pushing such policies, but it can't be a coincidence either that these ideals originate in the Anglosphere.

Christianity has been pure poison for the White race. And the elite and jews both have been using it as a front to push their agendas. It's just more weakness being exploited for the gain of our enemies.

The British Elite appear to have a long history of snubbing their noses down on the lower class folk. Certainly, they're not the only ones in White society to do this, but it appears to be the most prominent in their society. This is an attitude that predates jewish control over their society. If the elite don't respect the lower class, therein lies the problem. We have a massive division before anything else is even discussed or considered. I don't notice this happening so much in Germanic societies. If we're going to take the best ideas from White society and move forward, then we're going to have to drop much of the bullshit that originates from the Anglosphere. And this is no offense to any of the British members here, because I know you all don't subscribe to the ideals I'm being critical of.

Old September 3rd, 2016 #16
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
I'm not trying to deflect the problem off jews with the below remark:

"The idea of pushing "tolerance" toward subhumans may not have even originally been a jewish idea."

I'm just pointing out weakness in White society that needs to be corrected, and more importantly, not ever be repeated again. Ever.

The idea could have very well originated from a jewish source, but it also could have been an idea a jew heard from some Anglo elitist scum. Even prior to the modern era, the last century or so, there is evidence of jews pushing such policies, but it can't be a coincidence either that these ideals originate in the Anglosphere.

Christianity has been pure poison for the White race. And the elite and jews both have been using it as a front to push their agendas. It's just more weakness being exploited for the gain of our enemies.

The British Elite appear to have a long history of snubbing their noses down on the lower class folk. Certainly, they're not the only ones in White society to do this, but it appears to be the most prominent in their society. This is an attitude that predates jewish control over their society. If the elite don't respect the lower class, therein lies the problem. We have a massive division before anything else is even discussed or considered. I don't notice this happening so much in Germanic societies. If we're going to take the best ideas from White society and move forward, then we're going to have to drop much of the bullshit that originates from the Anglosphere. And this is no offense to any of the British members here, because I know you all don't subscribe to the ideals I'm being critical of.
A lot of the anglos are also big patriotards here in the KWA as well.

Thread