VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Teenagers, Youths and Children: Niggers Criming While Under 18

[philadelphia ] 3 teeniggers subject woman to hours of rape and abuse at gunpoint

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-on-christmas/

Old January 22nd, 2013 #2
littlefieldjohn

Default Cyclist beaten, stabbed by a gang of yoofs

Cyclist beaten, stabbed on Berks Co. trailIt's the third violent attack on Thun Trail in the last year.

Quote:
Police are investigating the third violent attack in a year at a popular running trail in Berks County.(Pennsylvania)

The latest attack happened just before midnight Saturday night. The victim spoke exclusively to 69 News.

Sean Rotkiske is battered and blue.

have a bruise on my lower lip," he said. "My back hurts a lot today."

Rotkiske's wounds tell the story. He said a group attacked and stabbed him Saturday night on the Thun Trail, popular with runners and cyclists.

Rotkiske and a friend were riding their bikes home from a birthday party in Reading, when they passed a large group of teenagers on a bridge to West Reading.

"When I got to the center of the group, that's the last thing I remember. Somebody struck me in my left ear," he said. "They jacked me up. They were trying to take my bike."

Four months ago, a man was murdered along the trail in Cumru Township, and last January -- just feet away from this weekend's attack -- a teen was shot after he and two others attacked a senior citizen.

The Berks Area Mountain Bikes Association says it now avoids the trail most times.

"We're changing times that we ride, routes that we take," said Bob Carson with the group. "It needs to be patrolled better. We need to take some sort of initiative, perhaps maybe we can get some cameras here that the police can monitor what's going on here."

Judy Lawes only runs there in the morning now, and avoids the area near Reading.

"It definitely makes me nervous if no one else is out," she said. "Sometimes I run with pepper spray or a cell phone."

Rotkiske said he won't be scared off.

"It's not going to stop me from riding on the trail. I'll be back," he said. "But I will be smarter. I will not let myself come that close to people that they can contact me physically."

Reading Police are still looking for the men who attacked Rotkiske

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-region...i/-/index.html

comments:
The whole cut off the snakes head theory truly applies here. Had Mr. Rotkiskie been carrying or his friend carrying a firearm either could have shot the ring leader and wathced (sic) how the minions flee the scen without a boss to follow. Cyclists should arm themselves and start cleaning house. Some dead thugs would do the world some good.

------------------------
Arm yourself. The law is on your side when you're attacked by this criminal scum that gets a kick out of ganging up on decent hard working people.

They should have left the body of Julius Johnson on the trail as a reminder to dirt bags; this is what happens when you gang up on armed white people.

----------------------

Call 911, average response time: 23 minutes.
357 Magnum, average response time: 1400 FEET PER SECOND
---------------------
Roger that!-----------------

Jerry that is exactly what I am thinking at ths point in time. carry,carrycarry
-------------------
Buy a gun.-----------------

And use it-------------

thugs, minions, dirt bags, etc. ( nigger word) not permitted

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; January 22nd, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #3
polnick

Default Home Invasion And Happiness.

The use of weapons against home invaders is not necessary; insurance protection will cover the losses. Offer the uninvited niggers a shot of dope and an introduction to your blond wife; they will no longer be called home invaders but members of an inter-racial family.

Old January 25th, 2013 #4
polnick

Default Home Insurance Better Than Gun

Purchasing a home owners insurance policy is better than having a gun.
The home invaders might take your possessions and tickle your wife. But within
30 days you will be generously reimbursed, even the cost of an abortion for the
tickled wife was paid.

Old May 25th, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

niggers on a bus throw rocks and other stuff at cars. report: the moment they "turn feral." lol. they never stop being feral. dey was born feral, dog.

Charged as adults: (Top row) Akeele Simmons, Anton Simmons, Domonique Smith, Jordan Jasper and (bottom row) Kayla Gilliard, Maurice Deveaux, Roberta Ravenell and Shalaine Jenkins face a combined total of 16 warrants

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chool-bus.html

Old May 25th, 2014 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: USA: NEW JERSEY: May 2014: white cab driver VINCENT DARBENZIO murdered by 16yo coon AAZIS RICHARDSON

A 16-year-old male gang member from Newark, New Jersey, accused of shooting dead a Pennsylvania cab driver showed little remorse Saturday as he was led into his arraignment.

Aazis Richardson all but admitted to the crime to reporters as he was walked into the Scranton courtroom by a handful of deputies, and even seemed to justify killing 47-year-old Vincent Darbenzio because he refused to take shortcuts.

‘That’s what I do to people that don’t listen,’ the stone-faced teen said to a WNEP reporter as he entered the courtroom in shackles and with his hands cuffed behind his back. He is also suspected in a triple murder in Newark.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-long-way.html

[notice how the nigger's excuse for the murder is given equal play with the murder itself. that's black privilege in the jew-controlled junkmedia for you]

Old May 7th, 2017 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Beloit, Wis. white 16yo severely beaten by black teen mob]

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=526629

Old May 8th, 2017 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...elderly-woman/

Broward Sheriff Arrest 16-year-old In Pool Party Attack of Elderly Woman…
P
May 8, 2017

A 16-year-old who body-slammed an elderly lady and threw her into a community swimming poll has turned himself in to the Broward County Sheriff’s office.

Old May 8th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...elderly-woman/

Broward Sheriff Arrest 16-year-old In Pool Party Attack of Elderly Woman…
P
May 8, 2017

A 16-year-old who body-slammed an elderly lady and threw her into a community swimming poll has turned himself in to the Broward County Sheriff’s office.

I wonder if any of the ooking and eeking witnesses filming it and not trying to stop him or get help will be charged? Hmm. Or if her being White will matter (hate crime). An' sheit.

Thread